Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Vaughn came into the bar around 8:15p.m. Erica noticed him long before he spotted her sitting alone in a booth near the rear of the bar. She crossed her legs to hide her nervousness. As he approached the table he noticed how seductively she was dressed and the twinkle in her sexy ass eyes. Erica looked him down from head to toe and liked what her eyes saw.

"Hello, Erica. I must say you look exceptional, tonight... I like the way you're wearing your hair" Vaughn complimented her.

"Thank you, Vaughn! You always know what to say to make me feel special," Erica said as she eyed him while he took a seat across from her in the booth.

"You're welcome. Janet didn't get here yet?" he asked as he looked around.

"Janet was here but her husband came and retrieved her? Actually, he came in here and began to make a scene. Janet left but said to tell you that she was going to be okay and if she needed to, she would call," she said.

"Damn! Is he the violent type?" he asked.

"Steve?! Not unless you're trying to take his dope off of him! Janet will be fine... I don't think she would have left with him if she thought he was going to go upside her head. She'll be okay, and if something happens, she'll call... she always does" Erica said as she noticed the concern on Vaughn's face. She admired that. It showed that Janet wasn't just a piece of ass to him.

"Well, you know her better than I do, so I take your word," Vaughn said as he watched as she slowly licked her lips while looking at him.

"I'd have to beg to differ on that point," she said as she signaled a bar waiter over to collect their drink order.

"Wh-What did you..." Vaughn started then stopped as an attractive redhead approached their table and took their order, all the while checking him out.

"Looks like you have an admirer, Vaughn!" Erica said as shapely redhead left their table.

"It appears so," Vaughn said sheepishly.

"Aw, Vaughn, don't be embarrassed! That was a compliment. I know that girl and she gets hit on all the time in here. You are a good looking man. You'd be pretty hard to ignore no matter where you were," Janet said as she looked at him and held his gaze.

"So that would mean you've noticed me before?" Vaughn said as she decided to go for it. She had been teasing him all day!

"I guess you could say that," she said as the bar waitress came with their drinks.

They both gazed at each other as they sipped their drinks. Janet thinking whether or not she should come on to a Black man in a predominantly white bar. Vaughn, thinking that she was definitely giving off, 'I want to get fucked tonight' vibes. They ordered another round of drinks.

As they waited for their drinks, some R&B music came on. Vaughn was surprised since most of the patrons were white. But as he watched, a few couples made their way over to the dance floor and began to shake their awkward asses.

"Would you like to dance?" Vaughn asked Erica.

She answered by sliding out of the booth and offering her hand. They walked to the dance floor and danced several songs. Vaughn couldn't help to notice that Erica had rhythm! She shook her ass and breasts as she kept up with him. A slow song came on a few selections later. Janet hesitated for a second before relaxing herself in his strong arms. His hands rubbed her lower back, sensuously.

As they danced, Erica continued to debate in her mind whether or not she should tell him that she knew of his affair with Janet. She finally made up her mind and said, "Vaughn, it seems that you and Janet have become quite close over the last week or so,"

"I guess you could say that. Janet and I have always enjoyed each other's company," Vaughn said hesitantly. Where was this conversation going? he wondered.

"I'd have to say you two have been keeping a lot of company as of late," Erica said waiting for a reaction from him.

"Uh, Erica, do you want to say something to me?" Vaughn asked as smelled the strawberry scent of her hair.

"Well, since you asked, Janet told me about you and her," Erica said suddenly.

Vaughn leaned back to look into her eyes, but said nothing. He neither confirmed nor denied her statement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.