Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Vaughn drove a black 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with all the amenities. As soon as Janet sat her fluffy ass down on the leather-covered seats, her pussy began to cream. She knew that her and Steve could never afford a vehicle like this. Vaughn was a man of class and she found that to be another reason she found him attractive despite the fact he was a Black man.

The fact that he was Black was becoming less of an issue as the minutes passed away. He was a handsome, available man this evening. She knew enough about him to know that he wasn't the stereotypical Black man the evening news talked about. She only hoped that one stereotype was true. She needed that to be true!

Vaughn had all sorts of crazy thoughts going through his head. He had one of the sexiest women he had ever met sitting her fine ass in his ride going to his crib. He hoped that she wasn't just drunk because the alcohol could wear off by the time she got to his house. He wanted her to want him, period. He didn't want to do all this driving only to find out that she had changed her mind. As if on cue, Janet moved her arm onto the armrest between them and began lightly stroking his forearm. Vaughn could only smile into the darkness of the SUV.

When they reached Vaughn's townhouse, he drove slowly around his block trying to spot Deidre's car. After they circled the block, Vaughn pulled into his driveway. They both exited his SUV and she followed him to the door of his crib. After entering and closing his front door, Vaughn directed Janet to his large living room. Janet noted how roomy his house was. His living room was damn near as large as her entire apartment! Janet asked to use the phone so that she could check on her husband. Vaughn directed her to the phone in the kitchen. After reaching the nursing desk on Steve's floor, Janet learned that Steve was attempting to sign himself out but that the doctor didn't agree. She pleaded with the staff to keep him for a few more days. They agreed.

As Janet finished her brief conversation and exited the kitchen, Vaughn offered to make her a drink from his bar and she agreed. Vaughn made the drinks and returned to the living room. Janet was reclining on the love seat, by now. Vaughn offered to let her wear a large shirt of his because it was bedtime and she looked a little uncomfortable with the tight jeans she had on. Janet hesitated a minute before answering. Finally, she said yes.

Vaughn directed her to his bedroom and pulled out an extra large t-shirt for her and left the room as she undressed. Janet began taking her clothes off, not feeling the least bit nervous about being half-naked in her black co-workers residence. She noticed that he had a king-sized bed with posts. She thought his bed would be perfect to fuck on. She began to wonder how it would it feel to take a Black man into her body. She wondered if there was really a difference between a Black dick and a white one.

Vaughn went to another bedroom and changed into his weekend uniform, shorts and a shirt. The shorts were large and baggy. They would be able to hide his big dick if he became excited at the wrong time.

When Vaughn returned to the living room, he sat on the couch, picked up the remote and began channel surfing. He saw Janet enter the room. Apparently, she had also taken off her bra. Her nipples were clearly visible and very stiff. Her thighs were very smooth and shapely. More shapely than he had thought! Instead of sitting in the love chair as she had done earlier, she came over to the long couch and sat down a few feet from Vaughn. She reached forward, which caused her large breasts to warble underneath the fabric of his shirt, and retrieved her drink. She thanked him. Sitting back, she drew her legs underneath her. Her legs were smooth, soft looking and seemed to glow in the dim candles he had lit.

They began to talk instead of watching television. Every so often, Janet would lick her tongue along the rim of her glass as she listened to Vaughn. He was having a tough time keeping his mind on the subject he was talking about. Then, Janet began to shift her soft, shapely ass on the couch. She turned her body so that her thighs were directly in front of Vaughn. As he talked, the shirt she was wearing began to creep up her thighs. At one moment, as he was making a point, Vaughn could have sworn that he got a glimpse of her brown-haired pussy. As he bent forward to place his glass on the coffee table, he could have sworn that he smelled pussy. Horny, excited pussy!

"Vaughn, I'm getting kind of sleepy over here. I do have to get up tomorrow and go to work," Janet while stretching her arms over her head and yawning. That action caused her hard-nippled breasts to rise and spread. Vaughn stared at her all the while. His dick became hard as steel.

"Oh shit! I forgot that I have to get up and go in tomorrow, too. Gloria had an emergency in her family, so I'm going to cover for her," Vaughn said.

"Damn, we're going to spend all night and all day, together? I keep telling you, this is not a coincidence," Janet said as she smiled and slowly shook her head from side to side.

"I can sleep out here and you can take the bed, Janet. I don't have a problem with that. I want you to be comfortable," Vaughn said as he looked at her and then at her erect nipples, which seemed to be even longer and more visible than when she first sat down. His dick was painfully hard, by now.

"Vaughn, this is your place. I have to admit, your bed looks very comfortable. I can't take your bed by myself. I'm not selfish like that. Plus, I already told you; I don't want to be alone. We're both adults, so I'm not worried about anything happening between us that we don't want to. I'm tired and I've had a long day and you have too. Right now, I just want to lie next to someone who is not going to bring me any more stress. Just forget I'm here and do what you normally do and wear what you usually wear when you go to bed, okay? I only have one request," said Janet as she stared into Vaughn's eyes.

"And what would that be, Janet?" Vaughn asked as he realized that he was going to be in his bed with this beautiful bitch in a few minutes. He had never imagined in his wildest thoughts that his night would end up like this after the day he'd had. 'Thank you God!' he shouted silently to himself.

"I always like to light at least one candle before I go to bed. Will that be okay with you?" asked Janet.

"That's weird! I usually light just one candle before I retire. My ex used to hate for me to do that!" exclaimed Vaughn.

"Mine too!" giggled Janet.

They both stopped in their tracks and stared at each other for a long moment. They both began to smile. Another coincidence?

"Well, let me clean up a bit and you go on ahead and get yourself ready for bed. I'll be there in a minute, okay? There is a brand new toothbrush in the medicine cabinet, too" Vaughn said. He wanted her to go into the bedroom first because once he stood up; his obvious erection could be seen.

"Okay, see you in a minute," Janet said as she rose from the couch. Vaughn thought he saw a glimpse of moist pussy lips but it may well have been an apparition. Janet stood, turned and began to sway her hips as she walked toward his bedroom. Her asscheeks jiggled and bounced as did her statuesque breasts under his long t-shirt as she walked. She turned and looked at him briefly before entering his bedroom.

Vaughn rose, adjusted his dick in his shorts, and then proceeded to tidy up his living room. He then went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and put some lotion on his crusty ass feet! He took off his shirt and then his shorts. Washed his dick, balls, and asscrack. Dried off. Sprinkled talcum powder on his private parts and then entered his bedroom.


Janet lay under the covers of Vaughn's bed on her left side. She had lit a candle on the far wall of the bedroom. The room remained dark, though. She heard Vaughn open the door and come into the room. As he walked towards the bed, Janet eyes widened when she realized that she could barely make out his body but his large dick was very noticeable! It swayed back and forth in front of him dangerously and menacingly. It looked like a big, fat club! Janet rolled over onto her right side so that her back was facing him.

Vaughn reached the bed and pulled back the sheet and bedspread. As he did so, a cloud of clean pussy funk enveloped his nose. His dick twitched in recognition. As he climbed into bed, he had to pull the sheet further back. He noticed the half-moon shape of Janet's bare ass. She had very full cheeks. She still had his shirt on, but like he had suspected earlier, no panties!

Vaughn fluffed his pillows as he decided how close to lay behind Janet. He didn't want to just take the pussy. If he did, he didn't think she would object TOO much, but that wasn't the way he wanted to do it. After being with Deidre's stank ass in bed for a year, it didn't seem right to STILL be chasing a bitch around the bed. If Janet wanted him, she'd have to come to him, tonight. Plus, he was nice and high off of the alcohol he had consumed.

Vaughn laid approximately one foot from Janet as he dozed off to sleep. One half hour later, he woke slightly to find that Janet had somehow moved slightly closer to him. He pulled the sheet over his head. The smell of her pussy hovered delightfully under the sheets. Vaughn moved his right arm under Janet's pillow as he moved slightly closer to her. At the same time, Janet moved her body closer to him. The result was that they were now touching each other. His bare chest rested on her back. His unclothed dick lay just inches from her continuously dripping pussy. He swore he could feel the warmth of her pussy against his dick. He lay like that as he drifted off to sleep once again.

A short time later, Vaughn awoke to the sensation of something soft and billowy rubbing against his dick! Janet had apparently moved her bountiful asscheeks directly against his semi-hard dick! Vaughn could hear her moaning slightly as she continued to slowly grind her ass back at his growing dick. Vaughn reached around her with his left arm and laid his large hand onto her stomach and pulled her slightly so that she was nestled even closer to him. Janet placed her small hand on his and intertwined her fingers through his as his dick reached full mast and rested between the cheeks of her ass!

"Ahhhhhh... , " Janet moaned deep in her throat.

Janet felt the heat of Vaughn's extremely thick dick radiating against the soft skin of her ass. She had been drawn to its heat under the covers. It seemed to magnetically draw her pussy to it. Her pussy had been leaking since she had glimpsed his dick when he had come into the bedroom. He HAD to smell how wet her pussy was! Her pussy was so wet that she began to coat the underside of his dick with her cunt sauce, as it flowed out of her pussy and back towards the crevice of her ass.

Vaughn began sliding his hand under the shirt and along Janet's taut stomach and towards her breasts. His large hands came into contact with her breasts and took hold of one. He moaned as he felt the warmth coursing through her soft, billowy breasts and the wetness of her pussy against his dick. Her nipple dug into the palm of his hand. He latched onto it with his fingers and pulled her nipple outward and then smashed it back down from whence it came and began squeezing her entire titty. She moaned at his ministrations.

Janet suddenly pulled away from Vaughn's dick and hand. She sat up and began to take her t-shirt off. She turned towards him and got onto her knees and crawled up over him until her breasts hung inches from his mouth. Vaughn licked his lips as he stared at the incredible sight before him! Her breasts were not huge and they weren't nowhere near small. They were perfect! Way more than a handful with long, pink distended nipples. They hung before him waiting for him. Vaughn took hold of both of her breasts and began squeezing them as he bent forward and placed his lips around one of her nipples and began to lick and suck on it, softly. Janet moaned as she ran her hand along his well-formed, muscular chest.

"I want to do something for you, Vaughn," Janet said to him as she looked down at him suckling her full breasts. Vaughn had admitted to her earlier that his ex rarely gave him head and when she did, she never finished like a lady is supposed to. Coincidentally, Janet had not had a hard dick in her mouth in months! She owed it to him and herself to suck him to oblivion and back!

"Wh-What? What'd you say, baby?" Vaughn said as her nipple 'plucked' from between his lips.

"Shhhh... Just lie back and let me give you something," Janet said as she began kissing and licking his neck, shoulders, chest and his stomach. Her tongue was wet, light, and fluttering like a butterflies wings along his skin. She dragged her extremely erect and wet nipples across his chest as she licked lower moving the sheet away from his body with her head.

Janet's nose bumped into the tip of Vaughn's dick midway down his abdomen.

"Damn, his dick must be HUGE," shrieked Janet's brain. She raised her head slightly and squinted under the covers. She then pulled the covers off of his midsection and legs. What she saw caused her eyes to open wide as saucers! His dick was the most unbelievable piece of cockmeat she had ever seen in her life! Ten inches of thick, dark Black dick! Her pussy and ass clenched together as a reaction to imagining what a cunt-ripper his size would do to her! She had to control herself from not shouting out her joy!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.