Taja Mohata
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

I was still sleeping, when the detectives came. Of course, I didn't know anything about it when I woke up late Thursday morning surrounded by my concubines and with a tremendous hard-on. That's how we found out it was fifteen inches, they measured it while I was asleep.

With a long breath and a groan, I woke up, seeing all four of my concubines clustered around my crotch, fascinated, unable to resist touching, kissing, licking my huge cock, all wearing those sheer, shorty nighties they (and I) favored. Sarah, her fingers on my erect dick, smiled bending to kiss my lips. "Oh, Master, your Thor is so great, so powerful, we can't resist your divine power."

I groaned again, feeling the kind of overall body ache I'd get when my muscles were badly strained. Later, when I realized I'd grown two inches, I knew that's what it was from: it was growing pains. But, despite the ache, despite the three days and nights of intense sexual activity, I was horny.

Sitting up, I looked at my concubines. On my right was Sarah, her eyes bright, her fingers at the base of my cock, holding it for Carrie, kneeling between my legs, slowly licking, kissing the fat head. On my left was Yasmine, her fingers with Sarah's at the root of my cock. Lana was next to Carrie, straddling my left leg, both her hands on the thick shaft, stroking, caressing while Carrie worked her lips and tongue over the head.

Reaching for Carrie's head, "Come on, suck," I commanded. "I wanna come in your mouth."

Carrie looked up at me, her green eyes shaded with lust, then, bobbing her head down, forced my thick shaft into her throat. Bobbing up, catching her breath, "You're so big now, I don't know if I can take it all," she gasped.

"We'll make sure to please you, Master," Sarah said, letting go of my cock, touching my hip. When I understood what she intended, I let her maneuver my body, positioning me so I was lying comfortably part-way on my side.

I felt Sarah's hands on my buttocks spreading them, opening me. Then I was gasping as Sarah's tongue was pressing against, entering my asshole, licking, probing. Simultaneously, Carrie began again bobbing her mouth over my hard dick, taking me deeper with each movement of her head. Lana had shifted around so she was between my legs, her fingers caressing my scrotum and perineum, while Carrie sucked my cock.

Poor Yasmine was looking for a way to kiss or lick or caress my genitals, but didn't seem to be able to find an opening. Grabbing her arm, I pulled her to me, pulling the nightie off her shoulders, "Give me your beautiful tits," I said, pressing my lips to her hard, dark little nipples.

"Oh, yes Tomas," she gasped. "That's so... so wonderful," her hands coming up to hold me to her.

It didn't take long before I was pumping my hips, thrusting forward, forcing more and more of my hard length into Carrie's soft, sucking mouth. Carrie groaning, moaning around my hard shaft as she opened her mouth and throat until my full length was inside her.

Then, "Oh... OH, God... GOD," I was gasping as wave after wave of thick semen exploded out of my urethra, down Carrie's gullet, filling her belly with my hot seed. As my cock continued pulsing, jetting thick cum into her, Carrie moaning through her own magical orgasm pulled back, filling her mouth with my semen, savoring the hot, viscous fluid before again taking me deep into her throat.

It was then we discovered how great the power of my orgasm had become. When I came, not only did Carrie experience one of those magical orgasms as I spewed my cum down her throat, but all my concubines together were orgasming with me. Yasmine gasping, holding me to her bosom as her untouched pussy began spasming. Sarah moaning, forcing her tongue even deeper into my ass while she experienced her own magical orgasm. Lana, whimpering through her orgasm as she caressed my heavy balls. As we all came together, I felt the synergistic power of our five simultaneous orgasms filling me with great quantities of spiritual chi energy, bringing me even closer to becoming that demigod I now knew was my destiny.

After several minutes of heavy breathing, "So now we know," Sarah said, staring into my eyes. "Now we know how powerful you are becoming."

"Yeah, I, or Thor, might be more powerful, but now I'm hungry. I need my breakfast, or lunch, or whatever. And then I need some medicine, I ache all over."

It wasn't until I stood up that we realized that I was taller, and much thinner, too. They fed me, and gave me three ibuprofen. Then, at the kitchen table Sarah told me about the detectives.

Monday, because we were absorbed in our sexual marathon, Sarah called her office to tell them she wouldn't be going to work, that she was sick. But she wasn't able to get through, it seemed like there was a problem with the phone line.

Later, her boss called Sarah at home to tell her that Sunday night there was a fire on the floor of the high-rise where the publisher was located. The whole floor was burned out, everything destroyed. That meant Sarah was now unemployed - not significant given we now had access to Carrie's wealth. But it also meant that unless someone else had a copy of the "Taja Mohata," the only remaining copies were ours and the unknown client's.

"Katie, Leonard's secretary, told me that she thinks the police and fire investigators believe it might have been arson," Sarah said. "So, of course, when I didn't show up Monday, the police must have suspected I had something to do with the fire. When the detectives came Wednesday, I told them I had the flu and wasn't up to talking with them. And from the way I looked after what you put us through," squeezing my hand, smiling, "- don't worry I'm not complaining, it was wonderful - they believed I really was sick."

Sarah wanted me with her when the detectives interviewed her. She thought, and I agreed, that with the power I had from Thor I could make them realize she had no connection to the fire. But beyond helping Sarah, I wanted to know more about that fire. If it was arson, there was a strong possibility of danger to me and my concubines. I didn't mention that to them yet, though I suspected Sarah and some of the others might have realized it on their own.

I took a long, hot, soaking bath, followed by a full body massage by my concubines, which put me to sleep again, waking about two hours later. Sarah's face next to my ear, "How do you feel, Master, darling?"

"Better, a lot better," I said, turning my head so she could give me a quick kiss on the lips. And I did feel better, the aches were still there, but not nearly as strong as before.

"So, you ready to go shoppin?" Carrrie asked.

"Huh, shopping? Why do we need to go shopping?"

"You're gonna need new clothes, a lotta new clothes," Carrie laughed.

"Don't forget, you're taller now, and your chest and arms and neck are bigger too," Sarah said. "So you'll need a whole new wardrobe, if you feel well enough."

"You're right, I do need new clothes. Okay, I guess I'm feeling well enough."

"Great, let's hit the mall," Carrie laughed.

I put on some old, green pants, on the long side, that I could wear without looking too ridiculous, and with a bulky sweat shirt and athletic shoes, I was ready to go. After we discussed it, Sarah called the Chicago detectives telling them she would be ready to be interrogated (they called it an interview) tomorrow.

We went in Carrie's SUV. Though the SUV, the house, and a lot of other things were Carrie's possessions, the way we were living now, we didn't discriminate a lot between who owned what, all of us treating most of our possessions like community property. It was a good way to live, all of us sharing together: we were a family. Carrie drove, with Sarah in front next to her. In back was Lana, her shapely dancer's legs displayed by the short shorts she was wearing, me in the middle, then Yasmine on my right.

During the ride, Lana and Yasmine couldn't keep away from me, and I couldn't keep away from them. After everything that had happened recently - coming in Carrie's mouth just a couple of hours ago after three days of intense sexual activity - I would have thought I could lay off from sex for a while. But it seemed now, since I had passed through the first stage of my transformation, I (and Thor) was even hornier than before. And my concubines, influenced by my desires, were horny too.

Lana cuddled up to me on my left, her hand on the lump in my pants, rubbing, squeezing. Yasmine cuddled on my other side, kissing my neck, my ear. Soon, as my dick grew harder, her hand joined Lana's rubbing me through my pants.

I turned to Yasmine, pulling her to me, kissing her deeply. "Oh, Tomas," she sighed as we parted. I moved my hands to her breasts, unrestrained by a bra, tweaking the hard, dark little nipples through the thin fabric of her tee-shirt. "Oh... oh... yes, Tomas," she whispered in my ear, her head on my shoulder.

Kissing Yasmine's temple, I turned to Lana, her hand now moving more urgently over my hardening cock. My hands on her shoulders, I pulled her to me, placing my mouth on hers. Lana moving her hands to my neck, holding me even more tightly, kissed me fiercely, forcing her tongue between my lips again and again, then retreating as I forced my tongue into her, she whimpering softly deep in her throat as we kissed.

As we drew apart, she moved her hand back to my cock, joining Yasmine's in rubbing, squeezing Thor's growing length. I looked down at my leg, seeing a spot of precum barely visible against the dark green fabric. Her head against my chest, looking up at my face, "Please, make me come," Lana begged. "I want to come... please, Master... Please."

Yasmine, her tiny fingers squeezing Thor even tighter, whispered into my ear, "Master... Tomas, darling... yes... please." And I saw Sarah, turning her head to look back at me, her eyes begging.

At that moment, we pulled into the mall lot. As Carrie quickly found a parking space (Thursday afternoon isn't very busy), "No," I said, "Later, after we're finished shopping."

"Please..." Lana continued.

"No, now calm down," I ordered sitting back, moving their hands from me, my back stiff.

Pressing her bosom against my arm. again touching Thor, "Please, won't you help me... help me come," Lana begged.

"Please, Tomas... please help us... help all of us, all your women," begged Yasmine, pressing against my other side. Sarah and Carrie turning in their seats, joined in the begging.

Pushing Lana and Yasmine away, moving Lana's hand from my cock, "No... NO! Now isn't the time," I said my voice loud, almost shouting. "I'll tell you when. Now let's go shopping." At that we all got out of the SUV and walked across the parking lot to the mall, everyone quiet, without the usual conversation I had come to expect from my concubines.

It wasn't often that I exercised my authority over my concubines, but I knew that I needed to be in charge, to be the master. So, I felt pretty good about what I had done, and I felt pretty good about exercising self control over myself, and over Thor.

When we went into the mall the girls remained pretty quiet, (not sulking, just subdued), though as they got caught up in shopping for me - picking things out, having me try clothes on, or holding articles of clothing against my body to see how I'd look in them - they started to lighten up.

We got pants and shirts, and miscellaneous things like socks, shoes, and underwear. Though I usually wore boxer shorts, I found some briefs made out of a cotton/lycra blend with a pouch in front that I thought might help keep my dick under control, or at least do a better job of hiding it when I got aroused.

I got a ready-made sports jacket, and led by Carrie, the girls picked out several new ties for me, though my growth spurt didn't make me need new ties. All my girls were in a better mood now, enjoying helping me choose my new wardrobe.

At the tailor, I was measured and ordered two new suits, one summer weight, and one for fall. The girls wanted me to order more, but I pointed out that we weren't sure I wouldn't be growing more, so I would have to discard even more clothing if that happened, though as Carrie said, we could afford it.

We got a good chuckle at the tailor's surprise when he realized the size of my cock as he measured my inseam - even soft my dick was almost twelve inches. Twice, he asked me on which side I dressed, so I knew he would be careful to make allowance for Thor when cutting the pants.

When we got home, we had fun as I tried on some of the clothes for the girls. It was hard to resist them as they came close, touching me as I changed into different items to show off my new wardrobe. While I was trying on my new swim trunks, Yasmine touching my chest said, "Tomas, Master, can't we have some love now, please?"

Horny as I was, it was hard to resist, but I was determined to maintain my authority over my concubines, and to maintain control over myself, and over Thor. I was willing to let the god inside me loose from time to time, to enjoy my women, any women (it was for my pleasure too), but just as I needed to master my concubines, so I needed to master Thor, otherwise, I would lose myself.

Taking Yasmine's hands in mine, "You know I love you," staring into Yasmine's bright green eyes. Then, raising my head to look at Sarah and Carrie and Lana, "I love all of you, all four of you."

"We know you love us, Master," Sarah said, "and we love you, so... so much." My other concubines simultaneously echoing her words.

Sitting on the bed, looking at my women, I tried to explain how I needed to remain in control of myself. If I gave in to my desires whenever Thor wanted sex, the god would be controlling me. "And you, my darling concubines, need to understand that it must be my decision when we have sex. Just as I need to be the master of myself, and of the god inside me, I need to be the master of my house and my women. I love you, but I will not allow you to control me."

Sarah, her eyes bright with tears, said, "We understand, Master." Then falling to her knees before me, my other concubines quickly kneeling with her. "You are our master," Sarah whispered. "We obey you in everything. We give you everything. We are nothing without you." My other concubines echoing, "You are our Master."

"Thank you," I said, then I told them that after everything we had been through recently, we would take a break from the rituals for a few days, probably until Sunday or Monday, I hadn't yet decided. "Tonight, after our dinner, we'll have some love," smiling at Yasmine. "Along with some hot sex," I laughed.

"We're gonna make it the best ever for you, Master," Carrie said, the others nodding enthusiastically and echoing her words.

Standing, "Now out of my bedroom, all of you. I'm going to take a shower and then take a nap. I'll see you all later."

As they were walking out, "Ya know, it's nice to have some company during a nap," Lana said, brushing against me.

"Later," I said, though I couldn't help laughing a little. Smiling back at me, Lana left, closing the door behind her.

I took a shower, then, lying on the bed, thought about what was happening. My sex drive was even higher now, I could feel that. But I had determined that I wasn't going to let it control me, I wasn't going to let Thor control me, and I wasn't going to let my women control me. I was glad about what I had done, exercising my authority over the women. For a long time, I had known it was something that I needed to do, take control, and now I had done it. Thinking about that, trying to calm the sexual need deep inside me, calming Thor, I was finally able to sleep.

After napping for about an hour and a half, I woke up, and I felt a lot better. Most of the body aches I had been feeling earlier had disappeared, though my body still didn't feel normal to me, not only was I taller now, but I was skinnier, too, and I was hungry. I brushed my teeth, then got dressed wearing some of my new clothes.

As I walked out of the bedroom, I could hear the girls talking in the kitchen and dining room as they got the table set for dinner. Smelling the food, immediately I realized how really hungry I was. It was after seven and I needed food to put more muscle on those extra two inches I had just grown.

When I came into the dining room, Lana turned from placing a dish on the table to greet me. "Hello, Master," she said, smiling,, touching my chest, standing on her toes to give my lips a soft kiss. "Did you have a good nap?"

I told her I felt a lot better. Noticing how she was dressed, "Wow, you look great," I said, gratified at the bright smile she returned for the compliment. She was wearing a sleeveless, cream color, summer dress, cut low in front, with high heels, just a little jewelry, and subtly applied makeup. She looked like she was dressed more for a night on the town than a simple meal at home.

At that moment, Carrie, dressed as nicely as Lana, came in from the kitchen carrying a large salad bowl. Placing the bowl on the table, "We thought we would like to be a little dressy for dinner," Carrie said, smiling. "If that's alright with you, Master."

"Sure it's all right, you look great." Carrie was wearing a light green dress made out of some sort of fabric that seemed to change shade as she moved and the light fell on it in different ways. "I should wear that new jacket we got today, to go with the way you're dressed."

"Only if you want, Master," Carrie said. Leading me out of the room, "Come on, you can wait in the den. We'll call you when your dinner is ready."

Yasmine, wearing a sleeveless, white knit blouse and a very short black skirt, was standing at the bar, waiting for me. Dressed as she was, and with high heels stretching her long, shapely legs, she looked incredibly sexy. "Would you like a martini... a vodka martini, Master?" she asked, indicating the pitcher on the bar.

"Sure," I said, lowering myself into the big easy chair, stretching my legs out on the footstool.

I watched my newest concubine walk toward me carrying the martini, as I took the glass from her, "I gave you two olives," she giggled. Then, "Is there anything else you want?"

Running my hand up her leg, under her skirt, touching the smooth skin inside her thigh, "Well..."

"Oh, Tomas, of course, what... whatever you want, Master," her voice trembling, moving close to me as I continued stroking. "But... but the others..."

Still hungry, "Yeah, maybe after dinner when we can all be together... maybe it would be better to wait."

As I removed my hand from her leg, Yasmine went back to the bar, looking a little disappointed. After refilling my glass from the pitcher, again with two olives soaking in the alcohol, she went into the dining room.

In a few minutes, Sarah came in to announce, "Your dinner is ready, Master." Like the others, her clothing, a backless white summer dress, cut low in front, was dressier than usual. With her hand on my arm, she led me into the dining room.

Lana and Yasmine were standing behind the chair at the head of the table, with Carrie to the left. As I came in, the two girls pulled back the chair for me. Sitting, I wondered what my concubines had planned. Sarah came to stand on my right. Bowing toward me, affording me a brief glimpse into her cleavage, "Master, from tonight we will be serving your dinner to you," she said. "We, your concubines, have decided - with your approval - we should serve you like this to remind us that you are the master and we are merely your slaves. Remember, that day so long ago when I was privileged to have you accept me as your concubine, I served your dinner to you, then ate after you finished?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.