Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

It was Saturday afternoon, late June, about two months since we started on volume 2 of the "Taja Mohata." I was in the family room, lying on the big, overstuffed sofa. The game ended a while ago, and I was dozing, very relaxed after four beers. We were taking a break today from the Taja, staying home, relaxing. I was considering taking my ladies out to dinner later.

In a way, volume 2 of the Taja was even more difficult than the first volume had been. Of course, now I had plenty of sex, and could eat what I wanted - and I was eating a lot, and drink alcohol, but the daily meditation, exercises and rites were becoming longer and longer and more and more intense.

Since Lana joined the harem, I grew to know her a lot better. She was cute and fun to be with. Now that Lana was with us, Carrie was relieved of some of the sexual pressure she experienced before, when she was primarily responsible for my exercises during the day. But the relationship that I was beginning to develop with Carrie cooled when I started focusing on Lana. I wondered if maybe that might be part of the reason Sarah wanted Carrie in my harem.

Lana was a sexual dynamo - they all were with Thor, and I took a great deal of pleasure in using her body. And, with Lana as my third concubine, the synergistic power of our combined orgasms increased tremendously.

The rate of progress in my development was going a lot more slowly than when Sarah and I first started the Taja. After nearly two months working on volume 2, my penis had gained only one and a half inches in length. Of course, a twelve inch penis, especially when it was thick as mine, is powerful, and the bigger I got, the more my women liked it. Even if it was a little uncomfortable for them sometimes, they always ended up with mind-blowing orgasms.

Though my penis wasn't developing that fast, the rest of my body seemed to be trying to catch up with my cock. I put on about twenty pounds of muscle, well distributed over my body so I didn't have the lumpy appearance of a body builder. My chest had expanded by about two inches, and my arms and legs too. I had always been thin, wiry, but now I was much better toned and a lot stronger than before.

Today, my concubines were out at the pool, in their bikinis, sitting in the shade, talking quietly among themselves. Chicago's summers are hot and humid, and it looked like this summer was going to be even hotter and more humid than usual. I thought about getting up and joining them, but stretching, looking at the after game show with the volume muted on the tv, hearing the soft murmur of the air conditioning, feeling so relaxed, so content, I just settled deeper into the sofa, closing my eyes, dozing.

I woke to the sound of the patio door closing. It was Yasmine, my newest concubine. She was the first of my concubines that I chose for myself, except for Sarah.

After Lana was with us a few weeks, the girls started hinting that I needed at least one more concubine before I began the passage through the first stage of my transformation. As Sarah did with Lana, they began arranging for girls who they considered good candidates to visit. All three of the girls they brought were very beautiful and very sexy, physically, the centerfold types like Sarah and Carrie and Lana. But I didn't find any of them had the kind of personalities that made me want them as my concubines.

But with the three centerfolds, I learned that I could have sex with them, enjoy their bodies, without forcing them to totally submit to me, without making them call me "Master." I took them, used them, then let them go. All three knew they wouldn't be permitted to have an ongoing relationship with me, but they all promised to be available whenever I wanted. Then there was Yasmine.

We, my concubines and I, were watching tv. I had seen the commercial several times, but something about this time made me focus on the girl. She was young, thin, a fashion model rather than one of the centerfold types already in my harem. Noticing my interest, "Master, do you want to meet her?" Carrie asked.

A week later, Carrie and I, along with Carrie's agent, were having lunch with Yasmine Diaz, her mother, and her agent. At twenty years of age, Yasmine was accompanied everywhere by her mother. She thought Yasmine was a virgin - she wasn't, but she hadn't told her mother. Carrie paid for them to fly to Chicago from New York, telling them it was to discuss a possible modeling job.

I was fascinated by Yasmine, and found her tremendously attractive. Affected by my interest in her, influenced by Thor's power, she turned her charm on me. Her mother was from the Middle East (which explained her concern about Yasmine's virginity), her father a successful lawyer in Argentina. Yasmine spoke five languages having been educated in Switzerland, Paris and the UK.

She started modeling a year ago, and her career took off. She appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit edition this year, and since then had been receiving almost more job offers than she could handle. It didn't take long using Thor's power, before talk of a modeling job was dropped. We arranged for Yasmine and Senora Diaz to spend a few days at our home, that would give me and my concubines the opportunity to make sure she would fit in with our lifestyle.

Yasmine won me over at lunch, and she won Thor over too. I wanted her. I found her accent charming, especially the way she called me Tomas (with a long 'o'). After two days with us, her mother left and I made Yasmine mine. With Thor's power I convinced Senora Diaz to allow Yasmine to become my concubine, but when her father telephoned from Buenos Aires I wasn't sure if I could get him to accept her decision. Amazingly, it worked. I don't know how much was due to Thor's influence and how much to Yasmine begging and explaining (in Spanish) to her father how much she loved me and wanted to be with me.

That was a little more than two weeks ago. Now, opening my eyes I saw Yasmine looking down at me, smiling, her green eyes bright. "Tomas, your baseball game is over? Did you have a good nap?"

Stretching, "Yes, very good."

"Is there anything I can get you, Master? Do you want another beer? Or, anything... ?"

I looked at my newest concubine. She was strikingly lovely with an exotic beauty I hadn't found in the others - they were more like the girl next-door type. As tall as Sarah, but much thinner, almost skinny. Her hair was dark, midnight black, shoulder length, slightly wavy. Her olive complexion was flawless, the shape of her face triangular, her cheekbones high, her features very fine. Her green eyes, with just a hint of an epicanthic fold, were a constant surprise. She was wearing a tiny, black, thong bikini, just patches of cloth covering her small breasts and pubis, with high-heel sandals, that stretched her calves and made her high, round butt jut out even more.

Lying on the sofa, turning toward her, "Come here," I ordered.

Smiling, "Gladly, Master," kneeling beside me on the floor, bending to kiss me, her hands touching my face as our mouths moved together. My hands on her head, enjoying the feel of her soft hair, I held her to me, her lips opening, allowing my tongue to enter her, our tongues writhing together. As we parted, I felt her breath on my skin as she kissed my cheek, my ear, my neck.

As she straightened her back a little, I moved my hands over her, touching her neck, caressing her shoulders, touching the tiny, black triangles covering her breasts. "You went swimming?" I asked, finding her bikini a little damp.

"Just splashing, to cool off." Then, gasping, "Oh, Master," as I slipped my hand inside her top, pinching the hard little nipples.

"Take it off," I said. "I want to see your beautiful breasts."

Reaching behind to untie the strings, "Tomas, I'm so glad you like, them... my breasts. All your other concubines' are so big, and mine are so small, but still you like them." Discarding her top, bending toward me.

"I love them," I whispered, pulling her to me, pressing my mouth to the tiny, dark nipples. Soon she was breathing deeply, gasping, holding me to her as I sucked, nibbled at her nipples. In fact, Yasmine's tits were more than just pimples on her chest. They were palm size fleshy mounds, well shaped, with uptilting, dark nipples, now erect, and very sensitive.

Pulling back, seeing my newest concubine breathing deeply, her eyes closed, I reached up, caressing, squeezing the fleshy little mounds, pinching the hard nipples. As I pinched one nipple especially hard, her eyes opening, "Umm... yes... yes, Master. Do that... you know what I like," she gasped, closing her eyes again, her hands on mine, guiding them where she wanted on her sensitive little tits.

I continued manipulating Yasmine's lovely breasts until, her eyelids fluttering, her eyes opening, "Please... Oh, Please, suck me, suck them... suck them more," she begged.

Sliding my hands to her side, pulling her to me, I placed my mouth on the hard nubbin tipping her left breast. I was sucking hard, opening my mouth to take in the dark, swollen aureole, sucking, teasing with my teeth while I continued caressing the erect nipple with my tongue. Moaning, gasping, Yasmine moved my head so I could minister with my tongue and lips to her other breast, then back to the left again.

Sucking, nibbling, I began squeezing her right breast, pinching the nipple in sync with my sucking, biting of her left breast. Yasmine holding me tight to her sensitive breast, gasping, cried out, "Yes... yes, harder... do it harder, please... please." Then, her body trembling in my grasp, gasping, moaning, crying softly, "Oh... Oh... Oh," she was coming, wriggling her bottom, her orgasm brought on merely from my hands and mouth on her sensitive breasts.

Yasmine, laying her head on my chest, sighing softly, her green eyes looking into mine, "Umm, that was lovely, Master," she whispered, smiling at me. "Now, I must please you." Looking into my eyes, moving her hand down, off my chest, to touch, squeeze my big cock through my khaki shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.