Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

When I woke up, I could tell from the sunlight filtering through the curtains that it must be late in the morning, and looking at the clock on the table confirmed that - it was past nine-thirty. Carrie was sleeping beside me, naked. Sarah was gone. I vaguely recalled her kissing me goodbye when she left for work earlier this morning.

Thor was hard, pressing against Carrie's ass as she spooned to me, but I needed to pee before I thought about doing anything else with my dick. I slid out of bed, trying not to wake Carrie, quickly ducking into the bathroom. I was standing in front of the bowl taking a long, hard piss when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was Carrie, coming into the bathroom. Kneeling at my side, reaching up with both her hands, she held my cock in her soft fingers aiming it into the bowl as I continued pissing.

When the stream ran out, using both hands, Carrie shook, squeezed my cock, then bending forward, took me into her mouth, licking, sucking the last of the piss out of me. Immediately, I was hard inside her. She slid forward, her mouth and tongue working over me, moaning softly as, with my hands on her head, I thrust into her throat.

I fucked her face, aroused at what she had just done - swallowing my piss. Her hands were on my balls, rubbing my perineum as I stroked my long cock in her mouth, her throat, Carrie licking, sucking, swallowing over my hardness. I knew it wouldn't take me long to come, and I was almost there when there was a loud knock on the bedroom door, then Maria's voice, "Miz Ryan... Miz Ryan, here's your coffee, and the new furniture's here... Miz Ryan?"

Pulling away from me, coughing, "Tell them to start with the bedrooms and then the solarium," Candace shouted. "I'll be out as soon as I finish here... finish dressing." Looking up at me, giggling, Carrie licked my cockhead before again taking me inside her. It didn't take long now before I was coming, Carrie orgasming with me as she swallowed my semen. Pulling away, giving a final lick to my cockhead, "I'll get your coffee. Then we need to shower and get dressed."

She opened one of the double doors a crack, making sure no one was in the hall, before bringing in the silver coffee service from the small hall table. Sitting on the bed, drinking our coffee, I looked over the rim of my cup at Carrie. "Are you okay? Uhh... was everything all right last night?"

Reaching over to take my hand, bringing it up to kiss the palm, "Master, everything was wonderful. Now we need to take our shower and get dressed. They're waitin for us."

We showered together in the big tub with the multiple showerheads, touching, playing with each other. Carrie giggled when Thor started rising again, pressing herself to me, my cock against her belly. She reached down, stroking me with her soapy hands. I grabbed her, my mouth on hers, penetrating her with my tongue, my hands on her butt, pulling her soft belly tight against my hardness. Her head against my chest, her voice breathy "Master, if you want... if you want me again, now..."

I tightened my hold for a second, then letting her go, "We better take care of the decorating first. We've got plenty of time, all day for that."

As it turned out, we didn't. After we got dressed, I went into the kitchen while Carrie got the decorators started. Marie fixed breakfast for me, watching as I ate at the kitchen table, surprised at my appetite. I was getting used to it by now. I went outside walking around, surveying the property. At the foot of the hill, I found a dirt road running along the fence that circled the property. I jogged once around the hill (I estimated that was a little longer than my normal run), and was about to go back up to the house when I saw more trucks coming in the gate

After running two more circuits, I decided I had enough. Back at the house, Carrie was enjoying herself, supervising removal of the old furniture, telling workers how she wanted the new furniture arranged, selecting colors, materials, patterns.

The kitchen was empty. Maria was with Carrie, working on the redecorating. I grabbed some juice from the fridge, then wandered into the library. Seeing Carrie's pc, I realized I would need her password to access the internet. I found her in the solarium with the decorators. When I told her what I wanted, "Of course, Tom," she said, whispering the password (RYAN123, I could have guessed) to me. Back in the library, I checked my email, finding the only item of any importance was a note from Amy asking me to contact her. I emailed her with the message that I had moved and would call her soon.

The decorators were just starting to work on the master bedroom, my room. Not wanting to interfere with them, I grabbed clean clothes, taking the ring boxes out of my pants pocket. Then went out to the pool house, showering and changing there, transferring the rings to my clean pants. Back at the main house, in the kitchen, I found Carrie and Maria making lunch. "They're breaking for lunch now," Carrie said, as I came in. "So we might as well too."

After lunch, Carrie, Maria, Martin and I all eating together at the kitchen table (very democratic), I stood at the table. "Martin, Maria, I know you've been with Carrie... uhh, Ms. Ryan, for several years." They were both staring at me as I continued, "There are going to be a few changes around here, now. Uhh... I'll be living here... uhh, with Miz Ryan, and... uhh, Sarah... Miss Larson, too."

Carrie looked at me as I hesitated, then turning to her employees, "Tom, Mr. Erickson, and Sarah and me, we'll all be livin together as a kind of family, and maybe others'll be joinin us later." Looking at me, then over to Martin and Maria again, "Now I've given myself to Tom. And I've given him everything I have, this house, everything... so... so you all'll be helpin him and Sarah just like you help me, and you'll be followin his directions just like they were from me. Now, Maria, Martin, you understand, don't you?"

Nodding her head; "We understand, Miz Ryan," Maria said, a friendly smile on her face as she looked up.

Martin, looking down at the table said, "Okay, Miz Ryan, whatever you want." Then looking up, his eyes moving from Carrie to me.

Having gathered my thoughts, standing again, staring at Maria and Martin, trying to use the power Thor had given me, "Whatever we do here in our personal life is private, and you are NOT to reveal anything about it, about our relationships, to anyone else. Understand?"

Martin, his eyes on mine, before looking down at the table, "We understand, sir."

"We'll do what you want, Mr. Tom. We understand," Maria said, smiling at me.

A short while after lunch, I saw the manager from the jewelry store pull up in his car, parking behind the delivery trucks lined up in the driveway. There were so many trucks coming in and out we'd left the security gate open. I stopped him before he got to the house - I still wanted the rings to be a surprise - signed for the rings, then concealed them in a dresser drawer in my bedroom.

The rest of the afternoon I spent trying to keep busy, organizing my things, or giving Carrie advice on the decorating. Most of my advice was probably not very good, though she always listened to me and tried to accommodate me in what I wanted for myself. I had to admit that Carrie really understood style, and when all the rooms were done, the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) Oriental effect she was aiming for had been achieved.

Sarah was able to leave work early, getting back about 4:30. She gave me a quick kiss, then started chattering with Carrie. When I saw how excited she was about the decorating, and how much fun my two concubines were having together, I headed for the den. There, with a cold beer, my pants loosened and a game on the tube, I waited till they were ready to pay a little more attention to their lord and master.

Around six, everyone - the decorators, the designers, the furniture movers - finally left. As I heard the last truck moving down the drive and out the gate, Sarah and Carrie came into the den.

"Come on, see what we've done," Sarah said, her eyes bright, taking my hand, pulling me out of the chair. I pulled her to me, running my hand down her back, over her hip.

"Come on, Master, darlin," Carrie said, smiling, taking my other hand. "You're gonna love it."

The two bedrooms on the east side, for Sarah and Carrie, were decorated in a soft, feminine style. Both had large beds with room for more than one. In Carrie's room was her king size bed from the master bedroom, but without the canopy. "It makes it fit in a little better in this room," she said. Sarah's room had a slightly smaller queen size bed.

Next was my room, the master bedroom, dominated by the big round bed, now covered with satin sheets, an artificial cheetah-skin blanket, and what must have been twenty pillows. "You haven't seen this, yet," Carrie said pointing to a large framed picture on the wall. "It's a surprise."

It was a framed 'Police Gazette' cover from the thirties with Babe Ruth's picture, autographed by the Babe. Staring at the picture, "It's... it's great, thank you," I said, hugging her, briefly kissing her lips. "But, it must have cost a fortune."

"Sarah helped pick it out, and don't worry," Carrie said, smiling. "We can afford it. What about the rest, do you like it?"

"Thank you, darling," I said to Sarah, one arm around her as I surveyed the room. It was such a large room that the big round bed seemed to fit in without making the room seem one inch smaller. In the middle of the floor, over the green carpet was a tiger skin rug that must have cost a fortune. There were also two fine Persian rugs, one next to the bed, the other at the entrance to the bath. The pictures I had picked out - ships, a Norman Rockwell cover of kids playing ball, were hung on the walls. Part of one wall was mirrored, as was the ceiling above the bed.

On the far wall was a large carved wooden plaque (about five feet tall) of an Indian god, a naked dancing girl standing in front of him. I hadn't seen this before, and it took a few moments looking at the intricate carving before I realized the plaque depicted the god and dancing girl having sex. "Kind of an unusual position," I said, smiling, looking at Sarah and Carrie.

"We'll have to try it some time," Sarah said, smiling.

"Doesn't look comfortable to me," I laughed. "But maybe for a god..."

"You never know till you try somethin," Carrie laughed. "There's more art comin tomorrow. It's bein flown out, special order."

"I don't want any more here," I said. "Except this," opening my bag, taking out a framed photo of Sarah and setting it on the dresser.

"Oh, Tom," Sarah said, hugging me.

Looking at Carrie, "And I want your picture to put up here, too."

"No problem," she said, pressing herself to me.

With my two beautiful concubines next to me like that, Thor was beginning to rise again. I think they noticed because, with each girl holding one of my hands, they pulled me into the hall. "Come on, see what we've done here," Sarah said, the girls leading me down the hall to the solarium.

It was a large room, the north wall all windows, covered now by long satin drapes. Before the redecorating, the room contained exercise equipment, but all that was gone now. On the walls were several Oriental tapestries, all with somewhat erotic themes - scenes of a harem, dancing girls, an eastern king surrounded by his concubines. The floor was covered by layers of thick Persian rugs, all beautiful, apparently of the best quality. Scattered around the room were what looked like more than a hundred large pillows and ottomans, covered in bright-colored silk, and low, carved wood tables. The decor was gaudy, yet effective in conveying the impression of Eastern eroticism that I knew Carrie was aiming for.

At first, I didn't know what to say, then, finding my voice, "W... w... wow," I stuttered. "This is really something. You really outdid yourselves." Realizing how much it was possible to do with almost unlimited resources, looking from Carrie to Sarah, seeing them smile at my approval.

"It's your... your harem room," Carrie said.

"It's where you can enjoy your concubines, and where we can worship you, and Thor," Sarah said smiling. "See, here's your throne," pointing to a very low, gilded chair, thickly upholstered, covered in silk.

"It's not all done yet," Carrie said excitedly, taking my hand, leading me to a bare wall. "We've got more art comin tomorrow. And we're gonna have a doorway put in here to your bedroom. The workers'll be here tomorrow."

Sarah taking my other hand, smiling, "So, if you want to spend the night with just one or two of your women, you can just take them straight into your bedroom."

Smiling, "How many concubines do you think I need?"

Sarah, serious, looking into my eyes, "As many as you want, Master. To start, to help with your transformation, about three or four more, at least. Of course, more... a lot more, later, after your transformation is complete."

Carrie, taking my hand, "We've got room for four more in the other bedrooms." Sarah took my other hand, and soon they were leading me down the hall to the three west-side bedrooms. The two smaller rooms were decorated like Sarah's bedroom, each with a queen size bed. The larger room, the one with it's own bath, had two queen size beds in it, taking up most of the floor space.

In the hall, after they showed me the bedrooms, "So you want me to have four more concubines?"

"What I want isn't important," Sarah said. "What's important is what you need to complete your transformation. But... but, yes, I want you to have more concubines. As many as we need to transform you into the demigod you're destined to become, and as many concubines as you want - as many women as you want, you deserve it."

Carrie, looking into my face, her green eyes bright, "Tom, Master darlin, you're so powerful, so virile, just us two aren't gonna be enough for you. We won't be able to handle you." Laughing, "To tell the truth, you're almost too much for us now."

Maria, coming down the hall from the kitchen, "Miz Ryan, dinner's almost ready now. Do you want me to serve it in the dining room?"

"We'll take care of it," Carrie said. "You can go home now, and thanks for helping out, and thank Martin too." To me, "Tom, you go watch your game, have a beer. We'll go shower and change. Then we can have our supper. We won't be long."

I was a little impatient as I waited for my dinner and my women. I was hungry (it seemed like I was always hungry now), and I had been horny since this morning, and the game was over. I sat there in the living room, quietly sipping at my beer, the tv tuned to CNN, but not really watching. After a while, I heard them moving in the dining room and kitchen. Then I heard Sarah's voice, "Your dinner is ready, Master."

Turning, I saw my concubines standing in the doorway, and once again they were magnificent. Their costumes were identical except for color, Sarah's a light beige, Carrie's white. Their costume was harem-style again, brief tops, so thin you could see pink nipples through the filmy material. The skirts were of the same sheer fabric, slit up the side, slung low over their hips, and clearly worn without underwear. Both were wearing high-heel sandals, stretching their calves, thrusting out their shapely butts. Very subtle makeup had been applied to their faces, and later I learned to their bodies too, each girl having rouged her nipples, her outer vaginal labia and around her anus.

"You are so beautiful," I said, standing, letting my eyes wander over their loveliness before placing an arm around each slim waist.

"Glad our efforts are appreciated," Carrie said, smiling, looking up at me.

"They are, very much," I said, bending to her, briefly brushing her lips with mine.

I turned to Sarah, on my right. "Master, your dinner is ready," she said, moving me forward with her arm around my waist.

I allowed them to lead me into the dining room, one on either side. I sat at the head of the big table, with Sarah to my right and Carrie to my left. The food was delicious, I already knew Maria was a good cook. We were fairly quiet as we ate together. Sarah talked about her work, and discussed with Carrie girls they were acquainted with who they were considering as candidates for my harem.

Dinner over, "Master, there's something we need to discuss with you," Sarah said, looking into my eyes.

Standing, stepping away from the table, I looked at Sarah, then Carrie, "Come here," I commanded. "There's something I need to do first." The two beautiful young women came standing before me. Then, seeing my eyes upon them, they gracefully knelt before me.

Reaching into my pocket, I took out the two, small ring boxes. Opening the boxes, setting them on the table, taking the ring I had picked as the best fit for Sarah, I took her left hand in mine. She looked up at me, her blue eyes bright. My voice low, rough with the emotion I was feeling, "Sarah," I said. "I know you love me. You have shown your love by your devotion to me and to Thor. And you know... I hope you know, that I love you too. We... we can't marry now, as much as I would like to," looking at Carrie. "But with this ring, I promise you my undying love and hope that you will remain as my concubine... till... till death do us part."

I slipped the ring on the third finger of Sarah's left hand. There were tears in her eyes (and in my eyes too) as she took my hand, kissing the back of my hand, my palm. "Tom... Master... darling, thank you, darling," kissing my hand again. "I... I promise you my undying love and devotion as your concubine, or however I may serve you, however you want me."

Turning to Carrie, taking the ring, holding her hand, I said, "Carrie, it's only been a short while that we've really known each other, but already, I have come to love you and I know you love me. I wish... I wish I could marry you and Sarah both, but that's not possible. But I can give you this ring as a symbol of my love and hope that you will remain my concubine till death do us part."

As I slipped the ring on her finger, Carrie looked up, her eyes bright with tears, kissing my hand, she whispered, "Till death do us part."

Then they were both rising, coming into my arms, covering me with kisses, and tears as they sobbed with joy. My eyes were filled with tears too as I kissed both my beautiful concubines, their lush bodies pressed to me. After a while, all of us growing calmer, "There's some champagne in the fridge," Carrie said, heading for the kitchen. Sarah and I took our seats again, Sarah reaching her hand across the table so I could hold her hand in mine, her eyes looking into mine, a small smile on her lips.

Carrie returning with the champagne and glasses, I opened the bottle and we toasted each other, and the ceremony that formalized our relationship. "Look inside your rings," I said. "They're inscribed."

Sarah, slipped off her ring and read aloud the inscription, 'LOVE T, ' "Tom, thank you, darling," she said, bending toward me, giving my lips a quick kiss,.

Carrie, reading the inscription in her ring, "Oh, it's the same," she said, smiling, kissing my cheek.

"All right, now what was it you wanted to discuss?" I asked, looking from Sarah to Carrie.

"We want to start with the new rites, the volume two rites, tonight," Sarah said, looking into my eyes.

"I thought we had a couple more days. And why start early?"

Sarah still looking at me, "Master, it will be one week tomorrow. If we start the rites tonight, you and Carrie can begin the exercises tomorrow morning. Remember, this is our first time, it's still early tonight, so we'll have plenty of time to get it right. Besides, I know you're gonna love having us worship you and your beautiful big phallus... your Thor."

"Okay," I said, thinking about the sex that would be coming as part of the rites. "How do we start?"

The first step was the ritual bath. Together, they led me into the master bedroom, and while the tub was filling, slowly undressed me. Each of their movements was like part of a well choreographed dance as one by one they removed my garments, then folded and placed them on the clothes stand. Thor was already hard, and I knew Sarah and Carrie were becoming aroused in response, but they didn't let it affect the deliberateness and grace of their actions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.