Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

I awoke with Sarah's lips on my cock, her mouth sucking while she caressed me with her soft fingers. She wasn't deep throating me now, but what she was doing was good enough to have my semen spewing into her within seconds, matched by her own orgasm as she felt my cock erupting inside her, she gulping, swallowing my cum as quickly as she could.

"Umm, thank you, Master," she said, licking her lips, looking at me.

"Let's go back to sleep," reaching for her.

"You go back to sleep," smiling. "I need a shower." Standing, kissing my temple, "I'll fix your breakfast."

I turned onto my side, quickly falling asleep again.

I awoke to the odor of cooking bacon. Getting out of bed, I realized how good I felt, rested, powerful, virile, Thor filling a little with blood as he swung between my legs. I grabbed my shorts from the floor, stopping in the bathroom, then went to the kitchen.

Sarah was standing at the stove, her back to me. She didn't know I was there as I stood in the doorway, fascinated watching her perform such simple domestic tasks. She had on the same short robe she wore last night, and I couldn't help noticing her cute butt under the fabric as she moved in front of the stove.

I came up behind her, hugging her around the waist, Thor against her buttocks. I bent forward as she turned her head, and we kissed briefly.

"'Morning, Master, breakfast'll be ready soon."

"Thanks for last night," I whispered into her ear, feeling Thor stirring.

"That's no more than you deserve, Master. And believe me, I enjoyed it too," wriggling against me so her robe rode up and all that separated Thor from her naked flesh was the thin fabric of my shorts. My cock was half-hard now, tight against her ass, exciting Thor, making Thor want her ass, making me want it too.

Pressing her butt back, rubbing against me, till my dick was positioned in her smooth crack, "Umm, you like my ass," she whispered.

"Yeah, you know I do."

"But you didn't like doing it there... in my anus?"

Kissing her cheek, licking her ear, "I liked it... loved it that way."

Wriggling against me, "Master, you only did it to me that way once. It's been days now. You've used my mouth, my pussy, even my breasts, but only that one time did you take my anus... my ass. I was afraid you didn't like it, or... or I did something wrong."

"Sarah, that wasn't it, I enjoyed doing it like that, but I don't want to hurt you. You were so wild, so out of control, I was afraid I might hurt you, or you might hurt yourself."

"Well, I admit I was a little sore after, but that went away the next day. And... and, I can control myself better now. Thor was so new to me then, but I'm more accustomed to him now. And I've been learning from volume 2... learning to control myself... control my body." She moved my hands from her waist up to her big breasts, squirming her bottom against me, "So, if you want..."

I wanted it, Thor wanted it, but then I remembered what I would need to do tonight. "Uhh... since Carrie's coming, maybe..."

Turning to me, I saw disappointment and a hint of jealousy in her eyes. "Of course, Master." Then smiling, "But tonight, try to save some for me." She gave my lips a quick kiss, then turned back to the stove.

I dropped my hands from her, moving away a little, "So you're not disappointed?"

Turning, smiling, "No, Master, darling, whatever you want. It's just something I'm going to have to get used to, sharing you with others. Now you take your shower. Breakfast'll be ready in a few minutes."

I showered and changed into sweatpants and a tee-shirt. Even though I didn't usually run on weekends, I was feeling a little restless, anxious about Carrie, and knew a run would help calm me. At breakfast, Sarah and I discussed how we would let Carrie know about Thor. The plan we decided on wasn't very sophisticated, we would just make sure Carrie got to see my erect cock and hope she would react the way we expected.

"You really like her, don't you? I mean about her personality, not just her looks," Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. She seems friendly, easy to get along with."

"That's good, because she's really a nice person," looking at me, a small smile on Sarah's face. "You don't mind about her age... uhh, that she's older than you?"

For a moment, the vision of that teenage girl, Michelle, I met at McDonald's flashed into my consciousness. "How old is she, anyway?"

"I think 31 or 32. I remember she was Playmate of the Year about six years ago. And she was married to Paul about two years before his heart attack. She needs someone now, after Paul dying, and everything," looking into my eyes.

"No, that's not a problem," I said, guessing she was worried I might decide I didn't want Carrie. "But I wouldn't want more concubines much older than me. Now, I'm gonna go do my run."

Once I got into the rhythm of the run, I began thinking about Carrie, my next concubine, if I wanted. I hadn't known her long, just since I met Sarah. I knew that she married Paul - older than her and very wealthy. I barely knew him before he had the heart attack, but it seemed Carrie was more than the typical trophy wife, that she really loved him. I know she was grief stricken when he died about a year ago. Anyway, she got half his estate, and it was worth millions.

Carrie was pleasant enough. I liked her, she was friendly, easy to talk to. And, I think Sarah wanted to make sure my first concubine was someone she liked too and would be a companion to her. Carrie was beautiful, probably more beautiful than Sarah, as impossible as that seemed, with a figure even lusher, and it seemed more experienced in sex, knowing about things I had never even imagined. I wanted her, her body, but I had never done anything like this before, even though it was another of my unfulfilled fantasies. But, I was feeling a little anxious about getting Carrie to submit to me, and about having two women at the same time.

Then I realized that while those thoughts had been running through my mind I had doubled the usual length of my run, circling the lagoon six times. Stopping, walking slowly back to the condo, I began thinking again of the kind of acts that would be possible with two beautiful women, and later even more, if I did what Sarah wanted, got more concubines. As I imagined the possible arrangements, the geometry of two women and one man, Thor became more and more excited, until I had to use a mantra to calm my dick. "Yeah," I thought to myself. "I guess I can give it a try, providing Carrie is someone I want as my concubine."

Sarah was still out shopping when I got home. I shucked off my sweaty clothes in the bedroom, noticing she changed the sheets - that was getting to be an almost daily chore now. Took another shower, shaved, then found some surfer shorts that looked like they would be safe for Thor, wearing them without underwear. With a tee-shirt and flip-flops, I was finished dressing, "Easy to put on, easy to take off," I said to myself, Thor jumping at the thought.

I was on the patio washing off the grill when Sarah returned, parking in the driveway, then starting to get the bags out of her car. She looked great, in short, tan shorts and a white tee-shirt as she lifted the shopping bags out of the back seat, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders as she moved. Turning off the hose, "Let me help," I said, taking two shopping bags, carrying them inside.

"Thanks, Tom... Master," turning, smiling at me. "You're eating so much now I need to buy more than I did before. I got a movie, too, like we talked about."

I dropped the bags in the kitchen, then finished cleaning the grill while Sarah made lunch. I had two sandwiches and two glasses of milk, while Sarah had her usual half sandwich and fruit juice.

Lunch finished, I asked, "What time's she coming?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.