Taja Mohata
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

The next few days were the happiest Sarah and I had together. This was our week of freedom before beginning volume 2 of the Taja, and we enjoyed it.

Every day, I did my run, making sure to stay away from McDonald's and those teenage girls. Then I would study the Taja, or go to the Oriental Institute to research with the help of Amy, my grad student helper. Of course, I was careful to make sure I didn't reveal anything about the "Taja Mohata," or even its existence, to Amy. Though I didn't find any specific information about the Taja, I was able to discover a little about how the ancient Hindu holy men had sought to create what they called the "superior man," or "great leader."

As far as I could tell, the monks were trying to create what we today would call an alpha male, but he was to be much more than that. They were trying to create a kind of super alpha male: a man who was immediately recognized by all as a natural leader, a man all would respect and submit to, a man other men would admire and women would desire. And, especially interesting, was that a major part of the monks' method for creating this superior man was by enlarging his penis. Though it was clear they never conceived of achieving anything close to what Sarah and I had accomplished following the techniques of the "Taja Mohata."

That was the most I was able to discover. I guessed that after completing both volumes, I would evolve into some kind of unique being, like that super alpha male. I didn't really believe I could become a demigod, like Sarah said, but after I had seen what the Taja could do, I didn't doubt that the transformation would be dramatic. So it was with anticipation and a little fear that I contemplated what was coming.

Like I said, life with Sarah was great. Sarah would come home from work, then, after bathing and changing into something sexy, she would usually begin the evening by worshipping and sucking Thor. Sometimes, I would come in her mouth, which would always bring on one of those magical orgasms for her. Or sometimes, I would fuck her pussy. Then we'd eat, watch tv, study volume 2 of the "Taja Mohata," or just talk together. Then bed, and more sex.

My sexual appetite was nearly insatiable. Often, I would fuck Sarah for hours, until she couldn't take it any more, then as I released control over myself, torrents of thick cum would jet out of Thor into Sarah's yielding body. In the morning, I would wake up with Sarah's mouth around my morning erection, finishing either in her mouth or vagina before she left for work.

Friday, Sarah came home a little before 4:00. She was usually able to leave work early Friday afternoons, after her boss left. But instead of bathing and changing clothes, today she sat at the kitchen table, her face in her hands. "What's the matter, honey?" I asked. "Something at work... don't you feel well?"

As she looked up at me, I saw her eyes were filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Master. It'll just take me a short time to prepare myself for you."

"No, forget that for now. What's the matter, Sarah? You need to tell me what's wrong."

She looked down, then up again, into my eyes. "It's Neil, he... he wants me, and... and he won't leave me alone."

Neil was her big-cocked ex-boyfriend. "Are... are you still seeing him?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

Her eyes bright with tears, "No, Master... Tom... darling, how can you think that? Not since we started with the 'Taja Mohata, ' we've been through so much together, accomplished so much. I told him... told him I was finished with him, that I belong to you now, but he won't listen, and he just won't leave me alone. First it was e-mails, now... today, all day at work he kept calling me, demanding that I meet him."

"Where?"

"It's a bar we used to meet at sometimes, close to his place. But I'm not going. I'm finished with him."

"If he's harassing you, he needs to be taught he can't treat you like that. We'll go there together, and I'll talk to him... take care of him." I didn't know what I would do, or where I was getting the courage.

"Tom, Master, it's not your problem. I can take care of it myself." Her hand reaching across the table to touch mine.

"Sarah, you gave yourself to me. I'm responsible for you. This is something I... we need to do. Now, you get yourself ready, we'll go together and let Neil know he's got to leave you alone."

She gave me a weak smile, then went to shower and change her clothes - trim black slacks that showed off her sexy figure and a high-neck dark red silk blouse, clearly without a bra the way her large breasts could be seen flowing inside the fabric. I think she wanted to show Neil what he was losing.

We went in Sarah's BMW, arriving at the bar at about 5:30, the time Neil had demanded she meet him. The dimly lit room was loud, smoky, not unexpected for a Friday. I followed Sarah as she made her way through the crowd to a booth in the back where Neil was waiting, a beer in front of him.

"Hey, baby, glad you're here, sit down," he said sliding over, making room next to him on the bench.

Without a word, Sarah sat in the seat across the table from Neil, then turned to look at me as I stood there, waiting for Neil to notice me.

As I got my first sight of Neil, I realized he was a lot bigger than me. I'm a little over six feet tall, but thin, wiry. I worried about what might happen if our confrontation became physical.

"What's he doing here?" Neil asked, looking at me, then back to Sarah.

"I already told you we're finished. I'm done with you. Now, I'm with Tom, only Tom," Sarah said quietly.

Ignoring me, Neil reached across the table for Sarah's hand, she quickly pulling away, placing her hands under the table. "I know you," he said, almost sneering. "I know what you want. You want my cock - my big cock - and you can't live without it. Now forget about him. Let's go back to my place and I'll give you what you want."

Almost shouting, "NO," then realizing she might be drawing the attention of others, "No," she said, more softly. Looking at me, then back to him, "I belong to Tom now, all of me. I don't want to have anything to do with you any more." Looking at me, "Let's go, I want to get away from here."

Abruptly she stood, and without looking back, headed for the exit. I was a little surprised by this, and so was Neil. Standing up as quickly as Sarah, allowing me to see how big he really was, taller than me, and built like a linebacker. "Hey, baby, where do you think you're goin?" he shouted.

"Leave her alone. She doesn't want to have anything to do with you," I said, trying to grab his arm as he followed Sarah through the crowd. He didn't reply, brushing past me like I was an insect.

Stepping outside, I had to wait a second for my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight after the darkness inside the bar. Then I saw Sarah heading for her car, with Neil behind, shouting for her to stop.

At her car, Sarah was fumbling in her purse for her keys when Neil caught up with her. He grabbed her arm, "Whadda you think you're doin? You don't really wanta leave, do you?"

Sarah jerked back, freeing her arm from Neil's grasp. Her keys in her hand, "You son of a bitch," she shouted, slapping him across the face, the keys scratching his cheek, drawing blood.

"You bitch," he cried, grabbing her with his left hand, raising his right hand to strike.

Seeing Neil about to strike Sarah enraged me. I felt a kind of unreasoning anger building inside. Without thinking of how much bigger he was, I grabbed his arm, hurling him back against the car with so much force he lost his grip on Sarah, his head banging against the BMW's windshield.

Lifting himself off the hood, Neil shook his head, "You bastard," he gasped, raising his arms, lurching toward me.

I wasn't thinking, not thinking about how big he was, not thinking about what damage he might inflict on me. Moving toward him, forcing his arms out and away, I grabbed his shirt, throwing him against the car again, denting the hood - we found out later. "Leave her alone," I said through clenched teeth, my hands on his chest, pushing him against the hot metal. "Never... never call her, contact her again in any way. She's mine... MINE. She belongs to me," staring into his eyes.

Looking back into my eyes, "I... I'm sorry," he gasped. "I'll leave her alone," his eyes lowering before my gaze.

Loosening my grip on his shirt, "Get out of here," I said. "And I never want to see you again."

I watched him moving toward his pickup. He turned to look back, but I kept my eyes on him, and was gratified to see him turn, lowering his head as he walked through the parking lot. I felt calm, and I felt good. I had never been very physical or good at fighting or anything like that, and I felt good about besting Neil, especially since he was so much bigger than me. And, I felt like a hero. I had saved Sarah, beautiful Sarah, the girl I loved.

The small crowd that had gathered around us faded away. I turned to Sarah, seeing her staring at me, breathing hard. I hugged her, feeling her trembling in my arms. Almost sobbing, "Will... will you drive? I... I don't think I can handle it, after all this," she whispered.

I opened the passenger door for her, then in the driver's seat, pulled out of the parking lot. Like I said, I was feeling pretty good. "Let's eat out tonight," I said turning to Sarah. "How about Italian?"

Smiling, her voice trembling a little, "That sounds good," shifting a little in her seat, moving closer to me.

Glancing at her, "I don't blame you for being a little shaken up. Neil was acting like an asshole."

Staring at me, "No it wasn't Neil, it was you. There's a kind of power in you. That's why he gave in. He was scared... frightened. And, I... to tell the truth... I'm a little frightened too."

Stopped at a light, I reached over to touch her cheek. "You never need to be frightened of me. Sarah, I love you. You're my woman, that's why I did what I did... with Neil. It was for you, to protect you."

Kissing my hand, "I know, and I love you too, you know that. It's just so big... what's happening to us, with the 'Taja Mohata.' It's so much, I never imagined it would be like this. And we haven't even started volume 2. The power... your power, it's growing. And we don't know where it will end." Kissing my palm, "But remember, I love you, Tom... Master. I'm your woman and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

It was great having dinner, along with a bottle of Chianti, at the same Italian restaurant we used to go to before, before I lost my confidence, before the "Taja Mohata" came into our lives. We talked and laughed and enjoyed ourselves like any other man and woman in love. Back in the car, Sarah immediately moved on her seat to be closer to me, kissing my neck, my cheek, then, as I turned my head to her, pressing her mouth to mine, our tongues melding together. I reached for her, touching her bosom through the fabric of her blouse, she gasping as I rubbed, squeezed her full breasts.

"I'm not gonna wear my seatbelt," Sarah said, moving even closer. "I want to sit next to you, and Thor." Stroking my cock, already half-hard inside my pants. "And I know you'll protect me. You won't let anything happen to me."

On the way home, Sarah was constantly kissing, caressing me, rubbing, squeezing my cock, sometimes so intensely that I was worried about concentrating on driving. When the drive made it possible, I turned to Sarah, kissing her mouth, caressing her breasts. As soon as I parked in the garage, Sarah exited the car, coming over to the driver's side, standing on her toes, throwing her arms around me to kiss me deeply, then taking my hand, leading me inside our little home.

She led me through the kitchen, into the living room. Switching on the lights, "Stand here," she whispered. Then walked across the room, turning, her eyes on mine. Slowly, one by one, she opened the buttons of her blouse, then let it slide off her shoulders, onto the floor behind her, revealing her full breasts, the nipples already erect from my caresses in the car. Kicking off her high-heel shoes, she opened her slacks, sliding them down her long legs. Now wearing only panties, her full breasts rising and falling with her breathing, she threw her shoulders back, turning slowly, displaying her sensuous body to me.

Turning all the way around, facing me again, her hands moved to her large breasts, cupping the full flesh, the nipples erect, pointing directly at me. I could only stand there breathing hard, fascinated as she displayed herself for me, arousing me even more than I already was.

Sarah too was breathing hard. Her eyes bright, staring at me, she briefly touched her lips with the tip of her tongue. Releasing her breasts, she slowly slid her hands down her body, over her ribs, her hips, to her thighs, stroking, caressing herself. Then to her pussy, still covered by her panties, the dark spot on the white fabric betraying her arousal. Bending, her breasts swaying with her movements, she slipped off the panties, stepping out of them, before once more standing upright before me, her breasts trembling. "Come here," I ordered. "I want you now."

"Umm, yes Master, darling," seductively walking to me. I reached for her, but before I could take her in my arms, she knelt submissively at my feet. Her fingers were opening my pants, drawing them down together with my shorts, Thor springing up, throbbing, the purple head shiny with precum.

"Oh, Tom, Master, I love you so," she sighed, taking the thick shaft in her fingers, looking up at me, then bending forward to lap at the whitish liquid bubbling out of the slit urethra. "And I love Thor... your Thor."

"Suck me... suck my cock," I gasped, taking her head in my hands, forcing her mouth over the fat cockhead.

"Umm, yes," mumbling around my cock, her lips stretching wide, her head moving down as she took me into her warm, wet mouth. Her fingers stroking the shaft, her lips tight around me, her tongue caressing, her head bobbing as she sucked on my hardness. She moved lower, taking more of me into her, sucking, licking, her lips sliding over my thickness, her fingers stroking the shaft, caressing my heavy balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.