Taja Mohata
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

That morning, I started the first day of my new life. Of course, I had no idea at the time where this journey would end or the adventures that were in store for me. I thought this was the end, and I was happy with the 10 1/2 inch cock and incredible sexual power I had attained, and that I didn't have to worry about losing Sarah. What I didn't realize was that Sarah had other plans, much bigger plans.

It was after 11:00 now. I grabbed the dirty sheets, throwing them into the washer, then made the bed with clean sheets. It was funny, but now freed of the need to perform the exercises in the Taja, I didn't quite know what to do with my time.

After dressing in sweat pants (I was afraid of what would happen with my big cock if I wore shorts) and a tee-shirt, putting on my running shoes, I walked over to the park and started my run, the run I had done nearly every day before my life started falling apart. I ran around the lagoon, enjoying the late spring weather. After three circuits, hot, sweaty, I stopped, resting while I cooled down.

I was thirsty and hungry. Noticing McDonald's across the street, I thought "Why not? I'm free of the Taja, I can eat meat again."

McDonald's was full of teenagers from the high school. It was a little late for lunch, but I guessed these kids must have a late lunch period. I waited in line, trying to block out the teenage sounds as I slowly made my way to the counter. After two months of living as a vegetarian, I was really hungry for meat. I ordered a double cheeseburger, fries and a vanilla shake, then took my meal outside to get away from the teens, sitting at one of the tables by the play area.

While I ate, I couldn't help looking through the plate glass window at the teens, pushing, shoving, flirting with each other. It was hard to deny how attractive I found some of the girls. As I looked at a pretty black girl with a ripe figure, trying not to stare, Thor began filling with blood, growing semi-hard inside my sweatpants.

The girl caught me staring, and I quickly averted my eyes, looking over at the park across the street. After a few seconds, hearing a sound, I turned, seeing her standing by my table. "Hi," she said, her brown eyes looking into mine, then down.

"Hi," I replied, a little embarrassed, crossing my legs, trying to hide the lump Thor was making in my pants.

Her eyes looking into my face, "My name's Michelle."

"Hi, Michelle," I said, wondering, and a little afraid of where this might be going. "I'm Tom."

Her eyes bright, intense as they looked into mine, she placed on the table a small piece of paper she had been holding in her palm, pushing it toward me with her fingertips. "Here," she said, once again casting her eyes down.

Picking up the paper, I saw written on it, "Michelle Carter," with a cell phone number. I had to admit the idea of taking this young girl excited me, and it excited Thor too. I was finding it uncomfortable sitting there with my legs crossed as my cock grew harder and harder. But after all Sarah had done for me, I didn't think it was right to betray her now. "Don't you think you're a little young for me?" I asked, trying to smile at Michelle.

"I'm 16, and I'm big enough. Just call... anytime," she said, then turned, fleeing to McDonald's and her friends.

I was amazed that Thor was so powerful he could have this kind of effect on Michelle without her even seeing him, and without Thor being completely hard. I folded the paper and put it into my wallet. Turning to look over at the park, I concentrated on the mantra of the crouching leopard until Thor was again safely resting on my thigh.

It wasn't long before I heard sounds of the teens leaving McDonald's - their laughs, shouts, the sound of cars peeling out of the lot. Turning from my view of the park, I saw Michelle walking out with some of her friends look over at me. She smiled, giggled a little, then made the sign of a phone call, before getting into a late model car with three other girls, I assumed to return to school.

Knowing I needed to find out more about the "Taja Mohata" and how it might be altering me, I returned home, showered again and changed into a sports shirt and slacks. Then got into my Porsche, the first time it had been out of the garage in two months.

I knew that my best hope of finding out anything about those ancient Indian arts was at the University of Chicago's Oriental Institute. I had already searched on the Internet and found little of value.

At the Institute, I talked my way into one of the research rooms. I was even able to find a graduate student (female) willing to help. We didn't find anything specifically about the "Taja Mohata," but we were able to find sources that would help us research what the ancient Hindu holy men were trying to achieve.

With the graduate student's phone number stored next to Michelle's in my wallet, I returned home, arriving a little after 6:30. "Sarah?" I called out as I returned to our condo.

"Wait for me in the dining room, darling, I'll be out soon," she called from our bedroom.

In the dining room, I saw the table was already set. There was a bottle of red wine on the table. I poured myself a glass, and had just taken a sip when Sarah came strutting in wearing a short babydoll nightgown from Victoria's Secret, but without the panties, so when she moved, a little of her pussy or asscheeks could be glimpsed as the bottom of her gown shifted. In that outfit, wearing high-heel slippers, her beautiful figure was displayed to maximum effect. She looked sexy as hell.

"Honey, you look fantastic. I guess we're celebrating what we've accomplished, finishing the Taja, and all."

Looking at me, a strange glint in her eyes, "Yes, darling, and more than that. Through you... through your power I've reached a measure of enlightenment," Sarah said. Then, to my surprise, she lowered herself to the floor, kneeling before me as I sat on the chair. Looking up at me, her eyes bright, "I've been re-reading the 'Taja Mohata' all day and thinking about last night. Something extraordinary is happening to us, and maybe to the world. I feel myself changing, somehow becoming part, maybe just a small part, of your transformation. It's as if I'm turning into an instrument of some kind of divine plan, part of the ancient monks' design to create their perfect ruler... their god-king. From now on, I'm going to devote myself to you, to taking care of you. I'll do whatever is needed, whatever I can, to increase your power and the power of Thor."

I stared down at Sarah. This was strange, her words weren't from the Taja, she was saying this on her own. Was it possible that the Taja was changing Sarah too, was transforming her to help bring about that three thousand year old plan of the Hindu monks? It was clear the Taja's teachings could produce amazing results - it had doubled the size of my penis and seemed to have given me some strange sort of power over females.

But I found what she was saying hard to believe. It sounded like she was talking about me posessing some kind of supernatural force. Could I have heard her right? Was Sarah pledging herself to the service of me and my cock? It was crazy to think that Sarah, so proud, so independent, could have changed so much. Could she just be acting out another fantasy. It was clear that she was obsessed with my enlarged cock. Maybe all the Taja mumbo-jumbo coupled with my bigger dick was affecting her subconscious. I was going to try to figure this out, but first I would find out exactly what she had in mind.

"So, how are you going to take care of me?"

"Could you stand, please? I would like to explain this while you're standing." I got up, while Sarah remained on her knees before me.

"From now on, I'm always going to wear my sexiest outfits around you. I'm not going to wear any panties, so you can take me whenever you wish." Then she added, "Of course, when we go out I'll dress normally, unless you tell me otherwise."

"Okay. I have no objection to that," I chuckled.

"In private, I want to call you Master. You see the position we're in now, you standing with me kneeling at your feet, this is how I want to greet you, because this is how I want us when I suck your cock."

"Alright, but I thought you didn't like doing that. All the time we've been together you've only given me one blowjob."

"Master, I'm sorry about that. I... I didn't realize before how wonderful you are... how wonderful your cock is. Now I can't resist your cock. It's so big, so powerful that I'm not only going to suck it, I'm going to worship it, and worship you through your cock. I'm going to lick it, suck it, and pray to it. I'm going to tell it how great it is, how great you are, as I suck it. Oh, my darling Master, your cock is so wonderful, I love it so much, it's never going into my pussy without first being worshipped by my mouth."

"Really?" Still wondering she was playing a game with me, I decided to play along. "Show me how powerful I am by worshipping my cock now."

To my surprise, Sarah said, "Thank you, Master." Immediately, she reached up opening my pants, pulling them and my shorts down together. I was stunned. Her soft fingers were running over Thor's thick shaft, stroking, caressing until I was completely hard. Then, her hands at the base, the shaft projecting out at a 90 degree angle, she bent forward, her mouth opening wide as she took the thick head inside her soft lips. Pressing forward slowly, she was only able to take about a third of the massive organ into her mouth. She bobbed her head forward and back a few times, my cockhead running over her tongue, touching the back of her throat. Then pulling away she began licking every inch of my cock and balls.

"You're so powerful... so virile," she moaned licking the shaft. "It's so big. You... your cock can have anything you want... whenever you want."

So I can have anything I want, I thought to myself. She really was playing up this thing. I decided to put an end to her game. Even that one time she gave me a blowjob, she wouldn't let me come in her mouth, finishing me off with her hands. "Alright, suck my cock till I come in your mouth, and swallow it, swallow it all."

"Yes Master, gladly," was Sarah's response as her hands still stroking Thor's shaft she once again took my cock into her mouth. She kissed and sucked and licked, her mouth and lips and tongue working over my hard flesh. She still could only take about a third of the length of Thor inside her mouth, but tried her best to please me, bobbing her head, sucking while her hands slid up and down the hard shaft.

As she was bobbing down, my cockhead hit the back of her throat, forcing her to pull off, coughing, gasping. Pausing, she watched fascinated as precum bubbled out of my slit urethra, more and more of the slick liquid flowing down, over the thick shaft. Using the viscous discharge as a lubricant, her fingers stroking my cockshaft, too thick to be encircled by only one of her tiny hands, she moved her mouth once more to my fat cockhead.

I was excited, excited by what happened with Michelle and what it revealed about my power, and by how sexy Sarah looked, and at the idea of Sarah blowing me and swallowing my cum. I grabbed her head, guiding her mouth over my cock, pulling her tighter and tighter to me. I felt my cockhead banging into the back of her throat. I felt her suppressing the need to cough as I fucked my cock inside her beautiful mouth, her lips tight around me, her tongue caressing. Then I was coming, waves of thick semen jetting out of my urethra into Sarah, down her throat, as she sucked and swallowed, wriggling at my feet, moaning through her own orgasm, somehow magically brought on as I ejaculated into her sweet mouth.

I sank back into my chair, Sarah half lying on the floor at my feet, breathing hard. Looking up at me, "Oh, Master, darling, that was wonderful," she whispered, wiping with her fingertip some semen that had escaped from her mouth, then sucking it off. "I'm... I'm sorry I'm not better at that, at sucking your cock. I'll try to do better next time."

I told her she was great, then took a glass of water from the table, draining it. Refilling the glass from the pitcher of ice water, I offered it to Sarah. "No thank you, Master, I... I want to savor your taste for a while. Would you like your dinner now?"

I told her I would, and while she was getting the food from the kitchen, pulled up my pants. Soon, Sarah brought me a full t-bone steak dinner, medium rare just like I liked it, with baked potato and salad. As she set the food before me, "I got it from Outback," she said. "I know how much you've missed eating meat."

"Where's yours?" I asked as she remained kneeling beside my chair.

"I'm just having a salad, you know, I've got to watch my figure. You eat now, I'll eat later, after serving you."

I said her figure was great, which seemed to please her, then got to work on my dinner. I was hungry, and still famished for red meat. As I ate, Sarah concentrated on serving me, filling my wine and water glass, getting the salt and pepper for me, I think she would have cut my meat for me, like for a child, if I let her.

After I was done, Sarah had her salad. If I let her, she would have eaten on the floor, but I forced her to sit at the table beside me. I even poured the wine for her.

After she finished, "Sarah, that was one hell of surprise. That was a great blowjob," I said, smiling at her.

Sarah looked confused for a moment, then, "Oh that, the fellatio. That wasn't the surprise - silly - that was what you deserve. The surprise is in my bag."

Quickly, she brought her briefcase from the bedroom. Opening it, she said, "I've got the manuscript of volume 2 of the 'Taja Mohata.' They finally finished translating it." I forgot that when we started with the Taja she told me there were two volumes of the ancient text.

"I want us to begin with volume 2 as soon as possible. The training will last another seven lunar months. Your total training with the 'Taja Mohata' will be nine months, the same as the human gestation period."

There was no way I would agree to another seven months of sexual deprivation, not with the pleasure Thor could give me. Not now, not with the power I had now. Then it dawned on me, could Sarah's submissive behavior tonight been designed to entice me into doing volume 2? Was this a setup? But why would she be trying to trick me like that? And then I had a frightening thought. "Would it make me bigger?"

"Yes, much bigger," Her eyes bright, her voice betraying her excitement.

"How much bigger?"

"I don't know. But definitely much bigger than any other man. Plus, the Taja explains that the increased size will result in increased power - sexual power and other... uhh... godly powers. You'll have the power to impose your will on anyone, the power to rule as a god-king." She was smiling.

"I... I don't know... about... uhh, making it so big... and... all that, it just doesn't seem possible."

"After all that's happened, how can you doubt the 'Taja Mohata?' With the power of the Taja you can do anything you want, be anything. You can be a god with this power, and you're worried that you're going to get too big. I thought all guys wanted to be huge."

"Huge, yeah, but not deformed. And there's no way I could use it if it was much bigger."

Smiling, "In volume 2 there are mantras that will allow you to take your women any way you want. You've seen with your own eyes what the 'Taja Mohata' is capable of. Please Master, you must complete the training and become what you can be, what you are meant to be. TOM you MUST." Moving from her chair to kneel on the floor in front of me, "Please, Tom... MASTER, I... I beg you. Please do this, it's for your good, and for... for me, please, Tom, My DARLING, My MASTER."

"I don't know."

"The power, that great power, your power, was inside me... INSIDE ME! The power of Thor, and I... I felt it... experienced it, what it can do. Do you have any idea how great you are? How great you can be? Wealth, fame, beauty are nothing compared to this. You have no idea what it can mean to a woman. I never conceived that anything like this was possible. I communed directly with a deity in the most intimate way. I have known GODLY ENLIGHTMENT. Please, Tom... please, Master, don't make me go back to the way things were before."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.