Taja Mohata - Cover

Taja Mohata

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is my story of how I obtained an incredibly powerful penis, great wealth, a loving and beautiful wife, tons of friends who respect and adore me, and of course several hundred drop dead gorgeous women willing to have sex with me on my terms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation  

With that, we decided to get ready for the move. While the girls changed, I threw my clothes into bags, then threw the bags into my Porsche. Of course, Sarah had more to pack than I did - a lot more clothes, plus she insisted on bringing a number of household items, including her favorite cooking implements, and then there were her shoes. Finally, we got it all loaded in the three vehicles, and with directions from Carrie, headed our caravan north.

It took nearly two hours to reach Carrie's estate, north of the city. After passing through the security gate, we followed Carrie's Lexus on the long drive up the hill to the house. The house was a single story, long, low though large, fitting into the contours of the hill like a natural feature. When Carrie told us it had been designed by one of Wright's students, I understood. Behind the house was a tennis court and pool, though it still wasn't warm enough for swimming.

We were greeted by Martin and Maria, a middle-aged Mexican-American couple who lived in an apartment over the garage, "My helpers," Carrie called them.

"Everything's ready, just like you said, Miz Ryan," said Martin, big, solid, almost as broad as he was tall.

"Wonderful, thank you," Carrie said. Then to us, "Usually they have Sunday and Monday off, but they're pretty flexible if I need them. So, when I called this morning and told them we'd be coming, they said they'd help get the house ready." When I asked about them using her maiden name. "Well, it's no disrespect to Paul, but after he died I thought I might go back to work, so I started using Ryan again. Besides, Carrie Kopeski always sounded a little funny to me."

Showing us through the house, "This'll be your room, Tom," Carrie said, leading me into the master bedroom, large, with a canopied bed, clearly Carrie's room from the decor and her clothing there. When I objected, "No you'll need the biggest room, and you'll have your own bath and dressing room. We'll get it redecorated so it'll suit you better."

There were two other bedrooms, originally children's rooms, on the east side, sharing a bath, that Sarah and Carrie would take. All the rooms on the east side of the house had a view of the lake, a little hazy now in the distance. On the other side of the house were two more bedrooms that shared a bath, one a guest bedroom, and the fifth bedroom, with its own bath, being used now as an office.

While we organized our belongings, Maria, about half the size of her husband, plump, it seemed constantly smiling, fixed our lunch. As we ate, I looked at my two beautiful concubines, Thor becoming excited again at the thought of the acts we three would be performing together.

As we were finishing lunch, "You know what we gotta do now?" Carrie said looking from me to Sarah.

Hoping she wanted the three of to try out the big bed in the master bedroom, "What?" I said.

"Shopping,"

"Oh, that's right. We're gonna need a lot of things to get us all settled in comfortably," Sarah said, loud with excitement.

Carrie standing, "Come on, let's get to the mall. You know, they close early on Sundays."

We took Carrie's SUV to the closest mall, apparently somewhere Carrie visited often. Our first stop was a high-end interior decorator. Despite my objections, Carrie ordered a large round bed for my room. "Believe me, you're gonna need it," she laughed. I ordered some more masculine bedroom furniture for the master bedroom, and the girls ordered furniture and decorations for the other rooms, along with selecting some artwork out of the decorator's catalogues.

After we left the interior decorator, the girls decided they wanted to shop on their own. "We want to surprise you," Sarah said.

Carrie, handing me one of her credit cards, "Get whatever you want." Refusing to take it when I tried to hand it back to her, saying, "You know, what's mine is yours now."

I wandered around for a while - checked out a bookstore for information that might help me understand what the Taja was doing to me, but found nothing useful. Again wandering around the mall, I passed a jewelry store with a sign advertising on-site engraving.

The sales clerk (female) was very helpful, and it didn't take long to pick out a simple gold, woman's wedding ring. The ring was less than two hundred dollars, so I didn't need to use Carrie's card, I had enough credit on my own card to cover the charge. I had to smile at the surprise in the clerk's eyes when I told her I wanted six identical rings in a variety of sizes. But when I told her I wanted the rings engraved right away, she said she didn't think that was possible, but would check with the manager.

The manager was male, and I don't think he was gay. "I'm sorry, sir," he said, "but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to have the engraving done."

"Listen," I said, staring into his eyes. "Your sign advertises on-site engraving. I just need two rings now, the rest can wait till tomorrow." Usually, I wouldn't be so demanding. I knew my attitude must be from the effect Thor was having on me, and the way the manager responded must have been because of Thor too.

Avoiding my gaze, "I... I don't usually do engraving myself, but in this case, if you can wait, I'll do two of the rings now, sir."

I said that would meet my needs. The manager agreed to deliver the remaining rings tomorrow. Not knowing Carrie's address, I called Sarah's cell (I didn't know Carrie's cell number either). After she gave me the address to the house, "So what are you getting?" Sarah asked, I could hear her smile through the phone.

"It's a surprise. You'll find out when the time's right."

Laughing, "Well, we've got some surprises for you, too. We're probably gonna be shopping till they close the mall. You can wait for us at TGIF You know where that is? And we'll meet you there when they chase us out."

I gave Carrie's address to the clerk so the other four rings could be delivered. She told me where TGIF was located - not inside the mall itself, but at the edge of the parking lot. I stuck my purchases, the two engraved rings, in my pocket and walked across the lot to the restaurant.

It was still early, only about 5:30, so the restaurant wasn't crowded. I got a table by the window, where I could see the door. I ordered a beer, trying to keep from focusing on the waitress - kind of cute, young, thin, with long brown hair and a pretty face. I didn't want her to be influenced by Thor like happened with that teenager at McDonald's, so I stared down at the table when she brought the beer. As she walked away, I couldn't help looking up, glancing at her butt, tight inside dark slacks, Thor jumping a little against my leg. She turned, her brown eyes looking into mine. I let my eyes move over her body, then up to her face before again staring down at the table. She flashed me a quick smile before turning, walking back toward the kitchen.

I sipped at my beer, trying not to look at anyone, trying not to focus Thor's lust on the waitress, or anyone else. I found it's hard to be alone in a restaurant and not look at anyone. I wished I had bought a book or magazine at that bookstore to keep me occupied.

I finished the beer, placing the empty mug on the table, and there she was, the waitress, standing next to my chair. "Would you like another?" I told her I would, and when she returned with the full mug, "It's pretty quiet tonight," she said. "Sundays are like that. It's better when it's busier, it's more interesting... exciting, easier to last till eleven, when I get off."

I didn't say anything, I wasn't looking at her, keeping my eyes focused on the table in front of me. As she stood there, apparently waiting for a response from me. "Uhh, I'm waiting for my friends... uhh, my girlfriends," I said, glancing up at her.

"Well, I'm just trying to be friendly. Girlfriends, huh. Will there be anything else, sir?"

I told her I didn't want anything now, keeping my eyes on the table as she walked away. When my mug was empty, it was a different waiter, a man, who brought my refill.

I was starting on my third beer, it was after 6:30, when Carrie's Lexus pulled up by the restaurant. My two concubines blew into the quiet restaurant like a whirlwind, rushing to my table, each hugging, kissing me as I stood to greet them, then sitting on either side of me.

"The back of my car is full of bags," Carrie said.

"We made them stay open till we were done shopping," Sarah laughed. "You're gonna love your surprise.

When the waiter showed up, they both said they wanted beer, so I ordered a pitcher. Carrie and I started putting down our beers. Sarah, less of a drinker, sipping at hers, "So what's your surprise?" she asked, looking at me over the rim of her mug.

"Like I said, you'll find out when the time is right. And what about your surprise?"

Sarah, pressing her bosom against my shoulder, "When the time is right for you, too," giving me quick kiss on the cheek.

Carrie, pressing against my opposite shoulder, kissing my opposite cheek, "You're gonna love it, just wait, Mast... uhh... Tom," she said, with a giggle.

We ordered dinner, and another pitcher. Carrie and I drank most of it, and ended up a little drunk. We were lucky Sarah wasn't much of a drinker. She was our designated driver to Carrie's home, now our home too.

Driving back, all three of us sat in the front seat, with Sarah driving and me in the middle. We were all pretty horny. I guess it was from the influence of Thor - because I was horny they were horny too. On the ride back I took every opportunity to kiss and caress my concubines as much as possible. Kissing Carrie deeply, squeezing her breasts through her blouse and bra, and when the drive allowed it, kissing and playing with Sarah. Carrie and Sarah responding, returning my kisses, rubbing Thor through my pants leg.

When we pulled into Carrie's garage (huge, with space for six vehicles), Maria came down, helping us carry the bags into the kitchen, giving us a funny look as I held Sarah for a moment, running my hands over her body, then embraced Carrie, kissing her deeply. Seeing Maria's eyes on us, I started looking through the bags, and there were a lot of them, "Where's my surprise?" I laughed.

"That's enough 'a that," Carrie said, ushering me into the living room, pushing me onto the sofa, turning on the tv, handing me the remote. "Now you wait here. We've got some things we need to do before you get your surprise."

As she moved away, I grabbed her arm, pulling her onto my lap, "And I've got a surprise for you," pressing Thor, hard inside my pants, against her butt.

Her arms coming around my neck, "Tom... you don't know what you're doin' to me. You know I... we want you. But we've got somethin' we've gotta do now. It won't take long. You wait a little now and you'll get your surprise, and believe me, you're gonna love it."

"Alright, but then I want this." Pressing Thor against her butt, "your ass."

Carrie shivered a little in my arms. I tightening my arms around her, "If you don't want to, that's okay. I don't want to force you."

Her lips against my neck, "No, Tom, Master, it's not that. I want to give you everything I can. I want to, it's just you're so big, I'm a little afraid, that's all."

"Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as I can, and I'll make sure you enjoy it."

Her lips against my neck, "I know you will." Raising her head, smiling, "You know, you're really sweet, Tom." With that, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I loosened my embrace, and she crawled off.

Before leaving the room, Carrie went over to the sideboard. Filling a shot glass with brandy, handing me the glass, "Now, you drink this down. It'll sober you up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.