Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

John looked around the nightclub as he sat at the table waiting for Thomas and Amy to come back from the dance floor. He and Amy had been there many times and always enjoyed the service and the light dance music that the band played. Amy had thought it would be a good place for them to start their night.

The soft music soothed John's nervousness. It had been a week since he had watched Thomas make love to his wife. It still seemed like a dream. Yet there they were, holding each other and kissing in the middle of the crowded club. It was almost surrealistic to watch them glide around the floor. He could see Thomas's hands as they caressed Amy's thinly covered ass cheeks. The strobe lights flashed as the band played "Moon River."

Amy and Thomas walked back to the table holding hands. Thomas let her slip into the booth first and then slid in next to her.

Amy's could feel John's warm thigh as she moved close to him. Then Thomas's thigh was pressed to her other leg. She felt so warm and protected between the two men. "Miss me?" she whispered to John.

"You know I did," John said and kissed her passionately. At the same time, his hand went to her nylon-covered thigh. He felt her spread her legs and a little moan escaped her throat.

Amy pulled her lips away and fanned her face. "Whew, it's getting very hot in here," she said with a smile. Then, suddenly, she felt Thomas's hand on her other thigh. "Boys," she admonished them gently but opened her thighs wider, forcing her dress above the tops of her thigh high nylons. Then she moaned when both hands moved almost in unison to the soft bare skin. She sucked in her breath as fingers touched her already swollen sex lips.

John's finger entered her first, followed closely by Thomas's.

"Oh God," she hissed as both fingers stretched her then started to move in and out. Her head began to spin as her eyes closed in pleasure. She could hear the sucking sound the moving fingers made between her very wet lips.

It was strange for John to feel another man's finger inside his wife's vagina. His penis throbbed in his pants when he thought that later, he was going to feel something else sliding in and out of her.

Amy was practically losing her mind and knew that if either finger touched her clit she would climax like a skyrocket. She couldn't believe what was happening to her in the middle of a crowded nightclub.

Suddenly, John pulled his finger from her and whispered, "Can I have a dance with my wife?"

"Uh... what? Oh yes," Amy whispered when she realized what John was asking. Then she moaned as Thomas pulled his finger from her dripping hole.

John pulled her from the booth and took her to the dance floor. As he pulled her to him, he pressed his swollen erection to her stomach. He heard her moan and press her groin into his. "God, I'm hot," John whispered as his hands slid down to her ass cheeks.

The two of them barely moved on the floor as their bodies swayed together.

John kissed her neck and then whispered, "Are you going to let Thomas and I fuck you together?" he said, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"Oh God yes," she hissed in reply.

"Which one of us do you want in your pussy and which one in your ass?" John asked, again knowing the answer.

Amy whimpered. She was so excited that she could barely talk. "Uh... you... oh God... you in... in my ass and... Thomas in... in my pussy. Oh God John... please take me home," she pleaded.

John took his wife's hand and led her back to Thomas. "I think my wife wants to go home," he said to Thomas with a smile.

Thomas smiled back and saw the excitement on Amy's face. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

The two men led Amy to the car. John drove. As soon as they were off the parking lot, Thomas and Amy were kissing. John tried to concentrate on driving but his eyes kept glancing over. When he saw Thomas unbuttoning the front of Amy's dress, he almost ran off the road. Then, he forced himself to keep his eyes on the road but he could tell from Amy's gasps that Thomas had his hand inside her dress.

Fortunately, it was a short drive. As soon as John had the car in the driveway, he jumped out. The two men helped Amy up the sidewalk and steps. John fumbled with the keys as Thomas held Amy in an embrace again.

The two men practically carried Amy into the house. They stopped in the foyer and took turns kissing her. John pulled her dress up to her hips from behind. As she kissed Thomas, he moved his hand between the cheeks of her ass. A moan escaped from Amy's lips and into Thomas's mouth as John slid a finger into her clenching anus. He felt Amy lift up until she was on her toes, as if she wanted to get away from the intruding finger. However, seconds later she pushed back down, taking the finger as far as it would go into her ass.

Amy felt like she was going to climax. She knew that it was far too soon. She pulled John's hand away and slid to her knees between their bodies. First she opened John's pants and freed his erection, and then she did the same for Thomas. Now she held two hot and pulsing penises in her fists. One was long and black the other smooth and white. She almost giggled at the contrast. Instead, she leaned over and sucked the white one into her mouth. She sucked and licked the head until it was throbbing. Then she pulled away and turned to Thomas. She did the same to him. Soon, she had both men moaning as she went from one penis to the other. She even rubbed the tips together as she licked both heads at the same time. When she looked up, she saw that both men's eyes were closed.

Neither of the men wanted to cum this way. John pulled Amy to her feet and the two of them practically carried her to the bedroom.

The room had been prepared in advance. There were silk sheets and the bed was turned down waiting for them.

John pulled Amy into his arms and kissed her as Thomas stood behind waiting his turn. Seconds later she was turned around and kissing Thomas. Amy gasped as she felt her dress being pulled from her shoulders and dropped to the floor. Now she stood with only her heels and nylons on between two fully dressed men.

Thomas began kissing down her front as John did the same down her back. Thomas stopped at her breasts, sucking each one into his mouth. John continued on, until he was kneeling behind her.

John's penis throbbed in his pants as he gazed at his wife's sexy ass. He reached his hands up and separated her cheeks, exposing her little star. With a moan, he brought his lips and tongue to the pulsing hole.

"Oh Jesus," Amy moaned when she felt John's tongue enter her. She forgot where Thomas was for a moment until his lips touched her sex lips. She looked down just in time to see him open his mouth and begin to push his tongue into her vagina. Suddenly, she was being penetrated from front and back by tongues. Her legs began to tremble so much that she could barely stand. She grasped Thomas's shoulders and squatted slightly, giving both men better access to her throbbing holes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Amy moaned incoherently as the licking tongues drove her mad with desire. When she could take no more, she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Thomas and John pulled away at the same time. Thomas led Amy to the bed. He lay down on his back, his big black penis pointing to the ceiling. Amy crawled onto the bed and got to her feet. She stood for a moment, almost swaying, her legs trembling as she looked at the long stick that was going to penetrate her in a second. Then, she straddled his thighs and squatted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.