Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Thomas broke a few speed laws on the way back to Amy's house. Fortunately, he didn't get any tickets. When they were finally inside the door, Thomas pulled Amy to him and kissed her passionately. Their bodies pressed together tightly. Suddenly, Thomas pulled away.

"Are you sure about this sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yes... uh... you're just going to... to, you know, eat me right?"

"If that's all you want, yes."

"Okay," Amy said as she looked into his eyes and trembled. Then she took Thomas's hand and led him toward the living room. When she got to the foot of the stairs though, she looked into the living room and then upstairs. She looked at Thomas and then at the stairs again with indecision. With a sharp intake of breath, she turned and began to walk up the stairs, pulling Thomas behind her.

Thomas wanted to scream, "Yes!" but instead, he followed quietly, watching Amy's sexy butt as it swayed in front of him with each step. His half-hard erection was now fully hard. His heart was pounding and he felt like he was in the biggest football game of his life. The score was tied and his team was on the one-yard line with thirty seconds left on the clock. He had four downs to score. The game was over.

Amy led Thomas into her and John's bedroom. She flipped on the bedside lamp, turned to Thomas, and practically melted into his arms. The two of them kissed for a long time, enjoying each other's mouths, and delaying their ultimate pleasure.

Thomas pulled away from Amy and reached his hands up to the thin straps across her shoulders. He heard her moan as he slowly pushed them from her shoulders and let the dress fall to her feet.

Amy gasped when she stood naked in front of Thomas. She had never been totally naked in front of him before. Somehow, she felt even smaller standing in front of his large frame. He loomed over her, his hands gently touching the soft flesh of her arms. She trembled.

Thomas bent his head and kissed Amy again, pulling her naked body to him. When their lips parted, he pushed Amy back until she was sitting on the bed. Slowly, he took his jacket off and placed it across a chair. Then he pulled his top up, exposing his rippled stomach and then his strong chest. He added the shirt to the jacket on the chair and then pulled his shoes and socks off, leaving only his slacks. His eyes locked on Amy's as he slowly unbuckled his belt.

Amy's breathing was coming in gasps as she watched Thomas strip in front of her. She was shaking with excitement as he opened his pants and let them drop to his feet. She gasped when she saw the large tent in his white boxer briefs. She wanted to reach out and grab it but she was afraid that he would see how much her hands were trembling. Then she held her breath as Thomas hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pulled his shorts down. A moan came from deep in her throat as his large penis sprang out.

Thomas could see Amy's eyes burning with lust as he slowly moved closer, his penis swinging gently back and forth. His own heart was beating rapidly as he moved ever closer. He watched as Amy tentatively reached out her trembling hand and wrapped it around his pulsing tool. It was his turn to moan.

As her hand held the throbbing tool, Amy could imagine the large head in her mouth. Unable to control her actions, she reached her other hand out to steady the long shaft, and then she bent forward and closed her lips around the head. She moaned and heard Thomas join her. Her hands began to move up and down, squeezing the hot shaft in her fists as saliva dripped from the stretched corners of her mouth.

"Oh God Amy," Thomas moaned. He was as excited as he had ever been. Sure, he had been with plenty of women in his life, but none were like Amy. He had adored her since the first time John introduced them. Now, to be standing naked with her in her bedroom was like a dream come true. The fact that John knew about it and was, in fact, encouraging it, made it sweeter.

Thomas could feel his sperm boiling in his balls as he watched the pretty woman make love to his penis. It was almost more than he could take. The last thing he wanted to do was cum in her mouth. He had a far better place for his sperm tonight. "Amy... God... let me eat you," Thomas hissed.

There was a loud pop as Thomas pulled his penis from Amy's sucking mouth. She looked up, startled. She was so focused on sucking him that she hadn't heard his words. Then she moaned as he pushed her back on the bed and lifted her legs. Then she watched him go to his knees. Her head fell back and she moaned when she saw him place her legs on his strong shoulders.

A gasp escaped Thomas's lips when he saw Amy's dripping sex. He had never seen anything so beautiful. Her large outer lips were smooth and shiny. The inner lips were swollen and very wet. He could see a tiny river of clear juice running from her pulsing hole, trickling down and disappearing between her cheeks. With an animal like moan, Thomas opened his mouth and sucked her flesh inside.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Amy screamed when she felt Thomas's mouth close over her sex lips. Her hips bucked up as his tongue began to lave the entire area of her wet sex. Her legs wrapped around his neck and she grabbed his head, pulling it into her vagina. She felt like she was going to pass out when his large tongue split the lips and forced itself deep inside her. His tongue was alive inside her body-it was squirming, rotating, and licking her trembling walls.

Thomas would have smiled if his mouth had not been full. It was a dream come true. He had her all to himself with no one to stop him. He could feel his penis pulsing almost painfully as he made love to Amy's swollen sex. As he continued to suck, his hands moved to her breasts. He pinched the hard nipples and squeezed the soft flesh. Amy moaned as a floodgate opened and her juice came pouring out. Almost immediately, Thomas's chin was dripping with her juices and he knew that she was very close to climax. However, before he could capture her clit, he felt her hands on his face, lifting it up. He drew his mouth from her sex and looked up with a question on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.