Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

It was a beautiful, late Saturday morning as Amy and Jill sat on the patio of the juice bar. They had finished their exercising and were enjoying their carrot and fruit juice cocktail. Both of them had an almost silly grin on their faces, bursting to tell the other of their week.

"So how was it?" Both of them started to talk at the same time. They laughed.

"You go first," Amy said to Jill.

"All right, but you're not going to believe this."

"Oh another one of 'those' stories," Amy laughed, feeling excitement coursing through her already.

"Yep. Thursday night, I had a date with Reggie. It started out rather normal. He ate me, I sucked him and then he fucked me, all the normal stuff," she laughed. Then Jill stopped and closed her eyes and sighed. "God can he fuck."

"Come on!" Amy said excitedly.

"Well, after he had fucked me to two or three climaxes-I can't remember now-he flipped me over. I thought he was going to fuck my pussy again. But no, and this is what you won't believe, he slid his cock into my... asssss!" she whispered, drawing the word ass out and sighing.

"Oh God Jill," Amy said, her heart suddenly pounding in her chest.

"Amy, he stretched my little ass sooooo wide. He must have fucked me for an hour. I'm still a little sore back there."

"I'll bet! That's amazing."

"Wait! You haven't heard the best part. When I got home, Bradley was waiting for me in bed. Thirty seconds later I had my clothes off and he started fucking me. I could see him looking down and I swear he looked disappointed when he saw that there was no cum on his cock. However, I could feel Reggie's cum beginning to leak out of my ass. It must have been the fucking causing it to leak out."

Suddenly Jill stopped and said sheepishly, "Is this too gross for you?"

"No... uh no, come tell me everything," Amy said feeling her panties beginning to soak through to her shorts.

"Okay, but I warned you. Here's the part you won't believe-I pushed Bradley back until he was out of my pussy and I turned over onto my knees. Then, like some slut in a porno movie, I reached back and spread my ass cheeks."

Amy gasped.

"Bradley gasped like you just did. I could feel Reggie's cum bubbling out of my ass and running across my pussy. I can imagine what he saw; my little hole must have been swollen and red from the incredible pounding it took." Again, Jill paused.

Amy looked at her and said, "And?"

"I shouldn't tell you this."

"God Jill, you can be so exasperating. Tell me!"

"Amy, he bent his head to my asshole and started to suck me!"

Amy sat in stunned silence. Her eyes were as wide as saucers. "He did what?" she said before she realized how loud she was.

Both women looked around and saw several people look at them. "Keep your voice down," Jill said with a smile.

"I'm sorry."

"He sucked my ass. If I ever had any doubt about what Bradley knows or doesn't know, it's gone now. He sucked me for a long time and then he fucked me in my ass also, adding his cum to what was left of Reggie's."

Amy was trembling by the time Jill finished her story. She sat back in her chair and picked up her drink, her trembling hand causing some juice to spill. "God Jill!" she said and took a long drink. "I need something stronger than this."

"All right, it's your turn. What happened with you and Thomas?" Jill said.

Amy sighed. "Mine isn't half as exciting as your story now. But here's what happened..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.