Seduction of Amy - Cover

Seduction of Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John wants to see his wife with his black friend Thomas. He gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

The following day, and for the rest of the week, Amy was walking on air. She felt a euphoria within her that had been missing for a very long time. Yes, she was guilty and ashamed of what she had done with Thomas, but she chose to think more about how it had spiced up her relationship with John. Twice during the week, she had initiated sex, having John once in the bedroom and once in the living room. However, during each encounter, her mind had flashed back to Thomas and his kisses.

Amy was practically bursting to tell Jill what happened, but she refused to divulge any information over the telephone. When she met Jill at the gym, she was almost bubbling over with excitement. When they were done exercising, they went to the juice bar to talk.

"So, come on, come on, tell me everything, I've been waiting all week," Jill said excitedly.

Amy looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear them and then turned back to Jill with a wide smile on her face. "Well, I practically fucked John's brains out this week. I don't understand what happened but it's like a switch was turned on within my libido."

"Tell me about Thomas. You know that's what I want to hear."

"There's not that much to tell really but..." Amy proceeded to tell Jill what had happened with Thomas in the kitchen and in the living room after John went to bed. She was breathless when she finished. So was Jill.

"Wow Amy. I thought you said that there wasn't much to tell."

Amy giggled and said, "Well, we didn't actually fuck!"

"So John left you two alone and went to bed?" Jill asked.

"Yeah. He said he was tired."

"Is that normal for him to... you know, to just go to bed when you have a guest?"

"It is kind of strange isn't it? I didn't really think about it," Amy answered with a pensive look. "Don't make me paranoid now Jill, I've got enough going on in my head," she said and laughed.

At the same time, over at the Northwest Country Club, John and Thomas sat in the bar having their after golf beer.

John held his beer up to Thomas and said, "Thanks buddy."

"For what?"

He and John had not spoken about the previous week because John didn't want to bring it up in casual conversation. Additionally, Thomas and he had only talked briefly on the telephone during the week. However, Thomas couldn't tell from that conversation how John felt about what happened or if he even knew what had happened after he left. He figured he would let him bring up the subject.

John leaned toward Thomas and whispered, "For loosening Amy up. Christ man, she almost fucked me to exhaustion this past week. Right after you left, she gave me the best blowjob of my life. And, I owe it all to you." John held his beer up again and Thomas responded by tapping his bottle to his.

"So, you know what happened after you went upstairs?" Thomas asked, a bit sheepishly.

"Yeah man, I was at the top of the stairs. I saw you sticking your tongue down her throat and your finger up her pussy," he said. "I thought you were going to choke her with your tongue," he said in mock seriousness and then laughed.

Thomas felt just a bit uncomfortable with the conversation but he was glad to see John laugh. Christ, he thought, how many guys talk to their best friend about seducing their wife. It was a little strange, to say the least. However, he wasn't complaining. On the contrary, he was looking forward to continuing the seduction if John was going to let him. "So, what do we do now? I mean, is that it?" he asked.

"No man," John answered quickly. "I told you that you could go as far as Amy wants."

"Does that include... uh... you know... fucking?"

John felt electricity shoot through him. "Like I told you, it means as far as Amy wants it to go. But you should know that Amy's not on the pill because we're still trying for a baby," John said with a wide smile.

"Not on the pill? I don't use those damn rubbers!" Thomas said emphatically.

"That shouldn't be a problem for a stud like you. Just a little more challenging I should think."

Thomas got a wide grin on his face. "Okay man, you asked for it. To Amy," he said lifting his beer again.

"To my sweet Amy," John responded touching his bottle to the one Thomas held. "Okay, about tonight," John said. "Here's the plan."

Thomas listened to John and added a few of his own ideas. When they had it all settled they shook hands like a business deal. Then John got up and said, "I have to run. You're coming over at six, right?"

"Yep."

"Make sure you bring your swimming trunks."

John was at the grill when Thomas came around to the back of the house. "Anybody home?" he called as he opened the gate of the privacy fence.

"Hey, Thomas, welcome," John said, turning around to greet his friend. "Get yourself a beer from the cooler. Amy is getting the burgers ready. I'm the cook, so no complaints."

"I'd never complain," Thomas said and retrieved a beer from the cooler. As he walked back over to John, Amy came out of the house carrying a tray of burgers and hot dogs.

The two men turned and smiled at her. She was wearing a kimono type robe modestly over her bathing suit.

"Hi Amy," Thomas said.

"Hi Thomas," she answered, feeling a little flush come to her face.

Thomas stepped over and briefly kissed Amy hello as she held the tray in front of her. She seemed somewhat cool to him. He couldn't read her face.

"Go get your suit on," John said, "The burgers are going to take a few minutes."

Thomas went into the downstairs bathroom to put his trunks on.

"Amy, can you get me some barbecue sauce? I think I put a new bottle in the pantry."

In order for Amy to get the barbecue sauce, she had to walk past the bathroom. She was a little surprised to see that the door was open slightly and thought that Thomas had gone to the bathroom upstairs. However, as she walked by, she stopped in her tracks. Inside, she could see Thomas with his back to her. He had his shirt off and was getting ready to take off his pants. Amy started to move away but paused.

Thomas took a quick glance in the mirror and saw a shadow outside the bathroom door. He smiled to himself as he unbuckled his pants and slowly let them fall to the floor. Was that a gasp? he thought. He had purposely not worn underwear.

Amy stood with her hand over her mouth, staring at Thomas's strong buttocks. She held her breath as she saw him bend over and pick up his swimming trunks from the floor. She could see his large testicles swinging between his thighs and the shiny cheeks of his ass. Suddenly, her breathing was very erratic.

As Thomas started to pull the trunks up his legs, he turned around. His eyes opened as if he was surprised. Then he stood frozen with the trunks halfway up his thighs. His substantial penis was flaccid but still hung a long way down his thigh.

Amy's eyes went from Thomas's penis to his face. Suddenly, she saw his shocked face turn to a wide grin. She wanted to turn and run but something made her stay. Slowly her eyes scanned down his strong body, over his large chest and his rippled stomach. Another little gasp escaped her lips when she saw his penis begin to move as blood started to flow.

"Sorry," Thomas said, almost embarrassed as he grasped the now half-erect shaft and stuffed it into his white bathing trunks. Now, the view was almost more obscene. The white trunks were all but transparent on his dark skin. His penis made a substantial bulge in the thin material. It almost looked like he had stuffed a coiled black snake into his trunks.

"Uh... uh... I was... uh just getting some... something," Amy said, her words sticking in her throat. Then she turned and rushed to the closet. Suddenly, she had no idea what she was looking for.

Thomas had a wide grin on his face as he went back outside to help John with the grill. A few minutes later a more composed but still flustered Amy came back outside.

The three of them sat on the patio, ate dinner, and had a few beers as they talked about this and that. When dinner was done and quite a few beers consumed, John suggested that they go for a swim.

Amy balked.

"Come on," John prodded. He knew she was somewhat embarrassed to take off her robe. He had purchased a bathing suit for her. Well, at least the lady in the store said it was a bathing suit. However, it was nothing more than three triangles of yellow material. Two of the triangles barely covered her nipples and the other strained to cover her vagina. Amy had to shave off most of her pubic hair in order to get it to at least cover her lips. She was reluctant to wear it but John had insisted. However, she couldn't deny the chills that went through her as she put it on.

John and Thomas ran and jumped into the pool, splashing around like a couple of teenagers. Amy stood at the table, biting her lips.

"Come on Amy," John yelled.

"Yeah, get into the pool," Thomas added.

They watched as Amy reluctantly untied her robe and let it slip from her shoulders. Suddenly, the only sound was the chirping of crickets and three rapid heartbeats. Both John's and Thomas's eyes were as big as saucers as they watched her slowly walk over to the shallow end of the pool. Her large breasts moved as if in slow motion, the tiny cords holding the material straining from the weight. Between her legs, the tight material had ridden into her crotch, exposing the edges of her almost hairless outer lips.

When Amy turned around to back down the ladder to the water, both Thomas and John gasped. In the back, there was simply a white string attached to the waist that disappeared between her ass cheeks. The tension at the pool was suddenly very high. Both Thomas and John could feel their penises harden inside their tight trunks.

Suddenly, John turned around and splashed water into Thomas's face. He responded in kind and soon they were rollicking in the water again.

Amy walked around waist deep in the water, being careful how she moved. Any wave or sudden move could easily tear the skimpy top or bottom from her body. The truth was that the suit wasn't meant to be worn in water. It was for those exhibitionists that frequented the public beaches.

Over the next hour, Amy watched John and Thomas frolic in the pool. They had competitions as to who could make the most baskets in the nurf ball game, who had the best dive and so on. Amy thought they acted more like fifteen-year-olds trying to impress a girl than thirty-two-year-old men. However, she also thought it was cute that they would try to impress her. At one point, they asked her to judge the diving contest. She declined but they whined until she agreed.

John dove first, showing his lack of skill. Then Thomas climbed out of the pool.

"Oh my God," Amy whispered to herself. Thomas's swim trunks were plastered to his skin and transparent. As he stood on the board, Amy could see every wrinkle of his large balls and tightly confined penis. It appeared that he stood on the end of the board for quite some time before diving into the water.

After four or five dives, Amy declared Thomas the winner by a wide margin. John acted like he was pouting but he already knew that he couldn't dive. He would have to be satisfied with occasionally beating Thomas at golf.

When it turned dark, John put the underwater pool lights on. The shimmering water gave the patio area a romantic glow. John went into the house to get some beer but came back out a few minutes later and said he would have to run to the store.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.