Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 4: The Inevitable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Inevitable - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

At Carol and David's home, Carol sat at their kitchen table in her sexiest night gown waiting for David. After she had exploded in their car and threw her sandwich at David, she had walked the few blocks home. After less than a block she realized how rediculous she had acted. She had laid naked under another man, waiting for him to fuck her and then she had exploded when David said he knew there were women willing to have affairs with him too. She realized she had been looking for an excuse to turn the attention off of what she had told David about she and Tony. One thing was sure, even if she wanted to let Tony fuck her, she still loved David and didn't want anything to come between them. She had to convince David everything was just as it was before. She had to convince David that only the physical had changed.

While she was waiting for David to come home her beeper went off and she knew she had a message on her private line at her office. When she heard Tony's voice say he was eager to pick up where they left off, she envisioned how he had looked nude, kneeling between her spread legs, his hard cock in his hand, moving to fuck her, how good it felt as his cock head entered her, and she too wanted to pick up where they left off. In that instant she had decided to head to LA the next afternoon and to fuck Tony the next night and every night the next week, then that would be the end of it. David just couldn't ever know about it. She never should have mentioned any of it. Then after that week everything would go back to the way it was. It was just something she had to get out of her system... unless of course she had to go to LA again sometime...

David had driven around a good deal after her blow up. He had stopped for a beer but only drank half of it. Finally later, he headed home, no better off than he was the minute Carol had told him she had been about to let Tony fuck her when they were interrupted. How could he deal with this? She was going to go back to LA in two days and be there with Tony for the week. He knew in his heart that Carol would go to bed with Tony. After they had been so close to doing it already, it would happen. What was he going to do? Carol had treated it as something she wanted to do but not let it interfere with their marriage. How did he do that?

When he walked into the house it was a meek appearing wife that met him, met him in a revealing sheer nighty that screamed "fuck my beautiful body". Before he could say a word Carol said, "I was so wrong honey. I blew up cause I knew I was wrong in even thinking about Tony. Please forgive me. I am going to California tomorrow and tell Tony I will have nothing to do with him outside of work. If he can't honor that I will get on the next plane and fly back. They can shove this job. It isn't worth losing my husband and children over. Please say you forgive me. Let me make it up to you." and she moved against him and kissed him passionately.

After the kiss David said, "Carol, I really don't want you to have anything further to do with Tony. We have so much good together. Why don't you just call your boss and tell him what happened and why you can't go back to LA. I am asking you to think carefully about this."

She smiled and said, "That would ruin both Tony and me with the company. Let me do it my way please." and she kissed him again, running her hand over his erection.

David returned the kiss, he could never resist Carol when she came on for sex. He just picked her up and walked her up the stairs to their bed. The sex was awesome. Carol was a wild woman, professing her love for David and how much she loved making love with him and only him. They did everything before they collapsed in a spent mass. Carol was soon asleep but unfortunately David wasn't. He lay there sated from the unbelievably good sex, but he knew Carol was flying to meet Tony and would be in his arms, in his bed before the sun set the next day doing the same things with him. His cock was hard again thinking about it. He was one confused man. Could he still love Carol after she fucked Tony?

He let out a big sigh and a tear ran down his face as he said aloud, "It's over."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.