Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 3: The Other Couple

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Other Couple - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

Across town, in another very nice neighborhood, not quite as upscale as Carol and Dave's, a handsome young couple in their late 20's are on their way out for the evening, a regular Saturday night party in the local housing area. The party is close enough that Tony and Clair are walking the short block to the party. Tony's mind is wandering as he thinks about the near miss with Carol in LA. Thinks about how hot Carol was, how delicious she looked nude on his bed, ready for him to fuck her, no, make that eager for him to fuck her. Damn that phone call from Clair. It had blown everything. But she had left her panties right on his pillow. He took that as an invitation. How soon could he get her back to that place, in bed, his cock buried in her hot pussy? He was more than eager.

Then his attention was called back to his beautiful wife Clair and he felt guilty. 'Damn' he thought, 'I even think of Carol when I am with my wife. God knows she is hot enough for anyone. I love how she is. I love the way she flirts with everyone and then comes home with me so hot and eager for sex, the way she fucks me. Why am I so drawn to Carol when I have more than I can handle right in my own bed? What would Clair do if she knew? Maybe it is time to bring up the possibility of our opening up our marriage so we both can enjoy other sex partners as well as each other.' Tony got half hard just thinking about that. He also had a hunch Clair would be all for it.

Clair walked with a lovely twist in her ass that attracted stares and turned heads. Clair had a lot to look at that turned heads. She was a stunner with a beautiful face and a hot little body. Tony loved her dearly, but he particularly loved the way she enjoyed sex. She was a real free spirit. He remembered how he had fucked her on the night he met her. She had certainly known what she was doing.

Tonight Clair was dressed in a brief little mini dress that Tony had bought her that showed her charms nicely. Low cut for a cleavage that looked like her braless breasts were going to burst free at any minute, a short little skirt that came just inches beneath her ass cheeks and her sweet pussy. The thong panties were a nice touch. Her legs were well tanned, as was her entire body, so she needed no hose, her heels made her legs look even more appealing. Tony loved to show her off. Loved the way others lusted after her. Even loved thinking about other men fucking his wife.

Clair looked forward to the party, so many good-looking guys at the neighborhood parties, and Charley. She enjoyed flirting with them all, even had her husband's permission to flirt but Charley was special. What she liked most was the touching, the caresses that she received from all the men when Tony wasn't around. What Tony didn't know wouldn't hurt him she thought with a small grin. She hoped Jen and Charley would be there. She almost knew they would be. Charley had never missed a chance to flirt and play with her at the parties, to dance close with her and more. He made her so hot sometimes as he caressed her secretly. She loved the way he lusted after her, especially since the last party. Especially after what had happened at the last party. She had finally let him fuck her.

When they arrived at the last party a couple of weeks previously, Clair had been steamed. Tony had just told her he had gotten the promotion he had hoped for and with it a transfer to LA to head up that office. That he would be spending even more time in LA for the next few weeks before they moved. Clair wasn't ready for that. Tony had hit her with it cold. What transfer? What promotion? Why hadn't he talked it over with her. Damn him. What if she didn't want to go to LA. She loved it where they were. Loved all her friends, loved their couples friends. Her life was great and getting better all the time.

Tony was surprised when she wasn't thrilled with his success. She had seemed pissed. Guess he hadn't handled that one too well. But she would get over it when she learned of the size of his raise and what that would allow them to do. He would just give her time to adjust, and stay out of her way until that happened.

Clair looked at him and he knew she was still upset. She had said, "I am going to dance with my friends and enjoy them while I can, before you yank me out of here and drag me to LA. You could have at least talked to me about it before it was a done deal." And she had turned and walked away from him.

The first person she ran into was Charley, good looking husband of Jen, friends of theirs. Charley was a great dancer and quite sexy. Clair had always enjoyed being around him, even had wondered how he would be as a lover. Jen never seemed to mind their dancing and flirting, apparently she wasn't that much into dancing.

Charley had run his eyes over her sexy body like he always did. Clair smiled as she thought - he is as big a flirt as I am.

"God Clair, I love that dress, you look good enough to eat."

She reached over and took his drink from him, tipped it up and downed it. Setting the glass on the near table she said, "Come dance with me Charlie. I want to have some fun tonight, away from my jerk of a husband."

Charley smiled as he instantly picked up on her mood and hopeful as to what could be done with an angry wife, he led her outside to the dim lit patio to dance. When he pulled her tighter against him she had let him, enjoying the feel of his body against hers thinking - serves Tony right if I am naughty.

When she first felt his cock growing against her she stifled a giggle, thinking - serves Tony right, hmmm he feels nice and big.

When Charley glanced down repeatedly at her delicious breasts overflowing her dress she had said, "Charley you are going to wear your eyes out looking at my breasts."

He had chuckled, "I keep hoping more will come out of that dress Clair my love. I love your breasts and keep hoping to see all of them."

"Oh Charley, they are just like your wife's. And what would you think if I let you see more?"

"I would think I was damn lucky and hope to touch them, and kiss them, and kiss a lot more of you. I would love to kiss you all over Clair. You know you turn me on."

"Oh my Charley, are you trying to seduce me? What would Jen think?"

"Jen doesn't have to know everything I do."

"Do you do a lot of things Jen doesn't know about?" and she slid her hand up to caress Charley's neck almost without realizing it. But she did feel the increased pressure of his hard cock against her damp pussy through their clothes.

"What are you asking Clair? Are you asking if I cheat on Jen? I do when someone as delicious as you comes along. You have to know I have wanted you for a long time."

"Hmmm Charley, behave, you are making my head spin."

"I want to do a lot more than that Clair. I am dying to make love to you. Tell me sweetheart, have you ever cheated on Tony?" As he said that she felt one of his hands slide lower onto her trim little ass, squeezing and pulling her tighter against his fully hard cock while his other hand came between them on top of one of her half exposed breasts.

Clair gasped softly and tightened her hand on his neck. Then after a brief second or two she said, "Charley stop that... " but she made no move to stop him. She didn't even look around to see if they were being watched. If she had she would have been reassured as the only other couples on the patio dancing were some distance away and were busy. But one set of eyes watched them intently from an upstairs bedroom.

Charley enjoyed feeling her large firm breast and expertly pulled one side of her top beneath it so it lay bare in his hand. Clair thrilled as she felt him pinch and pull on her swollen nipple. She loved what he was doing and the thought passed through her head - serves Tony right if I enjoy this.

Charley was gently dry fucking her as they moved slowly to the music. Clair was returning it by the gentle rocking of her hips. Charley guided their path to the corner of the house and onto the patio around that corner, knowing the pool house was only a few steps away. There were no lights on them there and Charley covered her lips with his, probing with his tongue. Clair only opened her mouth wider and met his tongue with her own as she moaned softly, she loved the way Charley kissed. Her breath was coming in gasps. She felt how wet her heated pussy was, how ready she was to fuck. Then she heard Charley whisper, "the pool house is private, we can go there."

She offered no objection and felt his arm around her as they walked, lips still attached, his hand still full of her bare breast. She let him lead her into the pool house and when he kicked the door closed she heard his zipper and felt him place her hand on his hard cock as the kiss continued.

His cock felt so good, so big and hard. She wanted him to fuck her. She broke the kiss and said in a husky voice, "Oh God Charley, I want this. I want you to fuck me. Hurry"

Later as they lay spent, side by side on the chase lounge, Charley said, "Damn Clair that was fabulous. You were even better than I dreamed. I have to have you again, and often."

She smiled as he kissed one of her nipples and sucked on it briefly causing a thrill to run through her again. "Charley, I agree that was wonderful. Yes you can have me again. In fact Tony will be in LA a lot in the coming weeks. I will be alone a lot. Can you get away from Jen some nights?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.