Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

She sat back down at the table and looked at him seriously. He could tell that he wanted to say something to him and didn't know how to say it.

She finally said the words; "One thing had been bothering me about the other day. You said that your father bought a lot of shares of Microsoft and Oracle when they were just getting started. How much is a lot?"

He shrugged, "I've never been much on stocks. I think a few thousand shares of each. I never understood stocks."

"I have always had an interest in stocks, Even though I've never had any money to buy them. I do know that Microsoft has had eight stock splits, six two for ones and two three for twos. Oracle I don't know that much about. I do know that Oracle has had four stock splits in the recent past. You, my dear husband are much richer than you realize. You just might be the richest man in this town."

"Well wife, one of these days you'll just have to research that and find out just how much we own."

"What about the dividends? What do you do with them?"

"Carl told me something about reinvestment of dividends so that's what I did."

She looked at him strangely, "Money really doesn't bother you does it?"

He shook his head, "I always figured that it doesn't make much sense to be the richest man in the graveyard. I'd rather take the money and do some good with it while I'm here."

She walked around and sat on his lap, "You are a strange man Brad Pittson. A good man but a strange man."

People started arriving shortly after twelve o'clock Sunday afternoon. By two o'clock everyone that had been invited was there and were having a good time.

Amy had dressed in a summer print dress and had stockings and flats on. She looked beautiful. She went around talking to everyone. Most of the people knew her and it was natural to see her at the house.

Joseph had outdone himself. He had beef roasting over charcoal and chicken bar-b-queue under another tent and hamburgers were cooked to order. There were plenty of vegetables and every sort of finger food that you could imagine. Two bar tenders worked to keep up with the crowd. People were having a good time.

Amy came over to Brad and took his arm and looked into his eyes, "I'm scared again. I know that's silly but I am scared."

Betty came over to them dragging her husband behind her. She showed them her new necklace. She was obviously very proud of it.

Amy whispered to him that he ought to get Joseph and Betty inside and tell them first, since they were such good friends and he agreed. He got Joseph's attention and asked him to meet them in the kitchen. Amy grabbed Betty and asked her to come inside the house.

When the four of them were in the kitchen Brad spoke, "You two are our best friends and we thought we should tell you first. Amy and I got married while we were in Europe."

Joseph put his hands together, "Brad, I'm so happy for you. You need a woman to look after you."

Betty ran to Amy and hugged her, "I knew it. I knew it. She has that look. Wait until I tell Carl."

"Tell Carl what. I already knew."

Betty turned to him, "You'll pay for that. And don't think you'll get away with jewelry either."

She put her arm around Amy again, "Get with me later and I'll tell you how to keep him on his toes. You always have to keep them guessing."

Brad led them outside. Joseph and Carl started rounding everybody up, telling them that Brad had an announcement to make. When everybody had gathered around them he put his arm around Amy.

"As most of you know, Amy and I went on a cruise to the Mediterranean a few weeks ago. After the cruise we went to Ireland and I asked Amy to marry me and she accepted. We were married in Ireland and Now I'd like to introduce all of you to Mrs., Brad Pittson."

Everyone crowded around them and hugged and kissed each of them. Joseph produced several cases of champagne that Carl had told him to have ready and everyone toasted the newlyweds. The rest of the afternoon was a blur for Amy. She was constantly being hugged and often was surrounded by a group of women all talking at once. Once he caught Amy looking at him pleading with her eyes for him to save her. He smiled and shook his head no.

Brad called Carol over and asked her to save Amy. She adroitly maneuvered Amy away form the women and brought her over to him. Carol kissed him and congratulated the both of them.

She looked at Amy, "Think he can keep up with you?"

Amy smiled, "I'm having trouble keeping up with him."

By eight o'clock all of the people had gone. Joseph had cleaned the food up and had put as much into their refrigerator as he could. It was to make sure they didn't starve he said.

Brad turned out all of the lights in the house and light a few lanterns with tea light candles in them. They sat together in the sunroom, neither one of them speaking. After about an hour Amy got up and went upstairs. She came back about ten minutes later and took his hand and pulled him out of the chair. She led him upstairs to the bathroom. She had filled the tub with hot water. She slowly undressed him and took his hand and led him to the tub. After he was in the tub she undressed and got in the tub in front of him and leaned back on his chest. They lay there for several minutes letting the water soak away the stresses of the day.

He put his arms around her and she pulled his hands over her breasts and held them there with her hands.

She kissed him softly, "I think today went very well. I expected a few catty remarks, but everyone seemed genuinely happy for us. Betty was comical. She wanted to get me alone and tell me how to deal with you."

His hand went to her mound and he gently traced her slit with his finger until he found her clit. He started to massage her clit with gentle strokes.

"How tired are you?" he asked.

"Hmm, not so tired that I want you to stop. And I can feel you poking me so I guess you're not too tired either."

He massaged her until a she tensed and held his hand to her as her orgasm took control of her body. They got out of the tub and she led him into the bedroom. He guided her to the bed and had her get on her hands and knees.

"I'm ready," she said, "And I can see you're ready too. Take me now before I scream."

He knelt behind her and guided his cock into her. Her juices lubricated his cock and he slide into her slowly. After he had his full length inside of her she pulled forward and then pushed back at him. He started to thrust into her matching the rhythm that she had started. She moaned when he reached under her and grasped her breasts and started to gently massage her nipples.

"Please, take me harder, I need you," she moaned.

She pushed back at him and he thrust himself into her and pulled out and thrust into her again. Their rhythm increased and he felt her shudder and he felt her passage grab him tighter as the orgasm rocked her body. He felt his balls tighten and he spurted into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.