Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

After they entered the cabin Amy walked into his arms and kissed him. When he reached for her she pushed him away and started to undress him, when she had taken the last of his clothes off, she took his hand and led him to the bed and pushed him down on the bed. She stood away from the bed and started to undress slowly. She stood in front of him and allowed him to look at her for a minute before she came to him. He started to reach up for her and she pushed him back.

"Just lay there. This time it's for you. You asked me how much I love you and I'm going to show you. Let me make love to you this time."

She got on top of him and started to kiss him passionately. Her tongue went into his mouth and found his tongue and gently dueled with it. She started to kiss his neck and she moved to his chest. Her kisses led her to his cock and she held his cock in her hand and started to kiss the head of his cock and to lick the pre-come off of him. Her kisses were making him harder than he had ever been and she kept her eyes on his the whole time she was making love to his erection. She took him into her mouth and slowly started to suck him and move her mouth up and down him.

After a few minutes she raised up, "You know I don't have much experience at this. Am I doing it right?"

All he could do is nod his head. She took him in her mouth again and started to drive him to completion. He felt his balls tighten and he reached for her and pulled her up to him. She lay on top of him with his cock brushing her slit. She moved up on her arms and offered her breasts to his mouth.

"These belong to you. Do whatever you want with them."

He alternated between each breast, taking one nipple into his mouth and then the other. He pulled each of her nipples into his mouth and then fought each nipple with his tongue. As he released the nipple he was working on, he let his teeth gently rake it. She moaned and started to rub her slit on his erection, making her wetter. He felt her juices coating his shaft. She rose up above him and sat on him with his shaft at her slit.

"Now I'm going to give myself to you totally. This body is yours to use as you will."

She reached under her and guided him to her. As he started to enter her she sighed and slowly settled down on him always looking into his eyes. When he was all of the way inside of her she paused and leaned forward and kissed him. She rose up again and his cock pulled almost out of her before she settled down on him again. She picked up a steady rhythm and her hips met his with increasing force. Several times she felt him tense and she paused until she felt his breathing return to normal and then she would resume her rhythm.

Finally she tensed, "I can't stand it. I have to come."

She started to grind herself into him, taking his full length into her harder and harder. She screamed as he emptied himself into her womb and her own orgasm swept over her so hard that she collapsed on him, desperately trying to breathe.

He held her as she calmed down. They remained joined until he softened. She rolled off of him and kissed him.

"Any doubts about how much I love you now?"

"No, I don't think so."

She turned on her side and looked at him, "Do you have any thoughts about when you want to get married? Maybe we can get married on the ship."

He laughed, "That only happens in the movies. It's possible to get married on a ship, but it has to be planned ahead of time and most countries insist that a minister or justice does it."

She looked at him seriously, "Before we get married, you ought to get in touch with Carl Samples and have him draw up a pre-nuptial agreement. That way if I get crazy and leave you, I leave with nothing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.