Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

The next morning Brad had already had two cups of coffee before Amy came down stairs. She looked like she was still worn out from shopping. She shuffled into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of juice and brought it into the office.

Brad looked at her and laughed, "Can't handle it? I guess I tired you out yesterday."

Amy slumped down into the chair opposite his desk. "That was really nice what you did for Carol yesterday. She told me that she needed clothes but her money was a bit tight. Joseph agreed to pay for her tuition and books but she had to pay all of her other expenses herself. She works when her course load allows, but waitressing doesn't pay much and it's hard making ends meet."

Brad smiled, "Well, I looked in the paper this morning and I found a Honda Accord advertised. It's two years old and it only has twenty-two thousand miles on it. The woman says that it has been well maintained by the dealer and garage kept and it runs and looks like new. It has a sunroof and its automatic. I think that we might go look at it this afternoon. Is that Ok with you?"

Amy stared at him, "I don't think you should do this. We don't even know if the court will allow me to stay here. Besides, you have done way too much already. You have to watch your money. What are you going to do after you spend it all?"

Brad started to laugh, "Amy I don't think I'll have to worry about that for a long time. I have more than enough to last me for the rest of my life. As you can see, I have a very nice home but I don't live in a mansion. I only have one car and I don't gamble and throw money away foolishly. Now, get dressed and we'll go to the bank and get your account set up. I'll have to put the car in my name. If it goes in your name the insurance will be sky-high."

Amy turned away and walked into the living room. She turned on the TV and stared at the screen not really seeing or hearing what was on the TV. She was wary of his intensions. People just didn't do stuff like this. He was like no man she had ever met. Certainly the direct opposite of Myron. Apparently he wasn't going to rape her. He had two chances when they fell asleep in the chair in the sunroom. She just couldn't figure him out.

Her thoughts drifted to the man instead of trying to figure his motives. He was ruggedly handsome and well built. He was kind and generous obviously, always trying to do things for people. He seemed to like doing stuff for people. He treated her like an adult instead of a teenager; he had said that she was wise beyond her years. Every time he walked into the room, she felt a strange tenseness in her chest. He apparently had a lot of friends who would drop anything when he called. She hoped that, one-day, she could find a man like him.

Amy turned her head and saw Brad standing in the doorway watching her. She turned back to the television, not knowing what to say to him or how to express what she was feeling. Brad walked over to the sofa and sat down next to her.

"Amy, What's Wrong?"

"I just can't figure out why you are doing all of this. I can never pay you back. People just don't do things like this unless they want something."

Brad put his arm around Amy's shoulder, "I guess this was just how I was raised. My mother and father were always helping someone. At Thanksgiving dinner we always had thirty-five to forty people and half of them I didn't even know. I've always tried to help my employees whenever I could. I even tried to get Myron into an alcohol treatment program, but he said he didn't have an alcohol problem. I feel that it is everyone's duty to help others when they can. Usually it doesn't cost much to give a little of yourself. My mother always told me that whenever you do a good deed that it comes back to you threefold.

Tears started running down Amy's cheeks, "I guess that nobody ever did anything for me unless they wanted something."

"Amy, I am not asking anything of you. I see a very nice person who has been dealt a bad hand of cards and needs a helping hand. I have no ulterior motives. I am just trying to give you a little help so that you might just be able to lift yourself up and make a foundation to build the rest of your life on.

She stared at the floor, "But you don't know how hard it is to have nothing and to accept one thing after another and know that you can never give anything back."

Brad looked at her for a moment, "Take the help that I can give you in the manner I am offering it. I am making no promises and am attaching no strings to my help. Accept my help with no promises and with no strings. When you're ready to strike out on your own, say thank you, and I'll be paid in full."

Brad got up and took Amy's hand and pulled her off of the sofa. As he walked out of the room he told her to get ready as they had a lot to do that afternoon.

Brad drove to his bank and they sat down with the branch manager. After exchanging a few pleasantries he told him that he wanted to open a checking account for Amy and the he would need a debit card. He agreed to be guarantor for the account and signed all of the necessary papers. The manager went to his computer and activated the account and transferred funds from one of Brad's account to Amy's new account. He told Amy that the debit card would be valid in twenty-four hours. The card was a Visa check card so Amy would be able to charge her gasoline purchases and would be able to use the debit card in most stores.

On the way out of the bank and in the car Amy kept staring at the checkbook and at the debit card. They drove in silence for a long while.

Finally Amy spoke, "I've never had a thousand dollars in my life. I feel like I have all of the money in the world."

"Well after we get home, we'll go over how to keep your checkbook up to date and how to balance your check book. The bank has a web site, with on-line banking, which should be a help in avoiding problems."

Brad drove up to a house in the suburbs. He pulled into the driveway and got out and knocked on the door. Amy sat in the car. An attractive woman about thirty-five years old answered the door and said something to Brad and went back into the house. After a minute the garage door opened and Brad motioned for Amy to get out of the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.