Loving Amy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

The funeral the next day was quick. Brad could see no sense dragging it out. Amy had been through enough the past few days. Carl Samples had asked his minister to say a few words and he was short but eloquent. He had not ordered a limo so he drove the Jaguar. Only one neighbor showed up for the burial, so there was only the hearse, Brad's car and the neighbor's car. The neighbor left as soon as the burial was over and Brad and Amy drove back to the house.

Amy was quiet all afternoon. She passed on dinner and sat in the living room staring at the television. He knew that she was not really seeing what was playing.

About nine o'clock he went to the sunroom and built a fire in the fireplace. He sat in the Papasan chair and gazed at the fire. He had spent many an hour sitting in that chair cuddling with Vera. The day had been exhausting for both Amy and Brad. Amy had gone upstairs a while ago and got ready for bed.

Brad got up and turned off the lights. The fire caste a faint orange glow over the room. As he sat back down in the chair he heard a noise behind him.

"Could I sit with you for a few minutes?" Amy asked.

Brad turned and saw that she had changed for bed and was wearing a robe over her pajamas. He patted the chair seat next to him and Amy came over and sat next to him. She sat stiffly for a while and then suddenly she put her legs over his lap and cuddled her head to his chest. Brad pulled the throw over the both of them and put his arm around her.

Amy was quiet for a while and then looked up at him, "I told my mother that she could rest now. I told her that I have a good man to watch over me now."

Brad gave her a squeeze and she put her face on his chest again and within a few minutes she was asleep. He watched her for a long while. He knew that she was very fragile. He vowed to himself that he would do everything that he could to make the rest of her life a happy life.

When he woke up in the morning he was alone in the big chair. He smelled coffee and walked into the kitchen. Amy was pouring a coffee and she turned and handed it to him.

"I heard you moving around in there. The coffee just finished perking a few minutes ago."

Brad grunted, not fully awake yet. He sipped the coffee slowly, waking up a little with each sip. Amy was bustling around the kitchen and he marveled at how she could be wide-awake and perky so early in the morning. She sat an omelet in front of him and stepped back with a smile on her face. He knew that he had to eat the omelet or hurt her feelings. Usually he did not eat breakfast, preferring to wait until later and then have a bagel or pastry. He picked up the fork and took a bite of the omelet. It was good!

"This is great. Where did you learn to cook?"

"I had to learn to cook so that I wouldn't starve. I was pretty much on my own at my house. My mother had to be at Myron's beck and call."

They finished breakfast, Amy all the while continuing her animated conversation. Brad was surprised that she was taking the death of her mother so well. He was hesitant to bring up the subject, but he didn't want Amy to bury the hurt and have to relive it many times over.

"Amy, do you want to talk about your mother? Are you really doing as well with it as you seem to be?"

Amy was silent for a minute, "No, I'm fine. I made my peace with my mother yesterday. With my home life, we were more like two people thrown into a bad situation than mother and daughter. Don't get me wrong, I still loved her, but the closeness that a mother and daughter usually have was not there. I hope that my mother finds peace where she is now and I don't harbor any ill feelings. As for Myron, that is harder to explain. I feel about him as if he was someone I read about in the newspaper. I might feel sorry for him, but when I fold the paper and put the paper down, I forget about him. I have felt alone all of my life. Now it is time to move on with the rest of my life and see if there can be any happiness out there for me. I don't remember ever being happy and I would like to know what it feels like."

Brad felt his heart break inside for this girl. She had obviously suffered more than she had, or would ever tell anyone. He knew that she would require delicate handling and he vowed to himself that he would make sure that she found the happiness she deserved.

"We have to think about getting you back to school. How about we figure on you going back starting next Monday. That will give you a week to get your head screwed on right. You're going to need clothes and other things that a young woman needs. I have no idea how to outfit a teenager these days. Joseph, from the restaurant, has a twenty-year old daughter in college. How about I see if she's home and can help you get what you need? Maybe we can put together a shopping trip today.

Amy got a big grin on her face, "I do need some things. I probably can make do with just a few changes of clothes. I'll hold the cost down. I can pay you back when I graduate and get a job."

Brad spit a mouthful of coffee across the kitchen and started laughing until tears ran down his cheeks. Amy started getting madder and madder as she sat at the table, thinking that he was laughing at her. Brad went to the table and pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Amy, I am your legal guardian. I am obligated to provide for your needs. Besides being obligated, I want to provide for your needs. As for paying me back, I am forty-one years old and retired. I am sure you know that it's impossible to retire without something in the bank. I don't think that I'll ever have to worry about money and I don't expect you to pay me back. Your only concern right now is the get everything that you will need to go back to school."

Amy sat back down and there were tears in her eyes but she refused to cry. She was still a little leery about Brad's motives for helping her. She had received little kindness in her seventeen years. She watched as Brad picked up the phone and dialed a number. The phone rang several times before someone picked it up.

"Joseph, Brad Pittson here. How's it going? Look I have a favor to ask. Is Carol home from college yet? I have some shopping to do for a teenager and I need help. I thought maybe she would be able to advise us on what a teenager needs in this world."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.