Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

Brad Pittson drove through the driving December rain toward his regular Thursday night restaurant. Every Thursday night since a drunk driver had killed his wife, four years ago, he ate at the Italian restaurant owned by two brothers. His construction company had built the restaurant and he had become good friends with the owners over the past several years. The restaurant was a medium sized establishment that had flourished because they served excellent Italian cuisine at moderate prices. It was not the fanciest in town, but there was rarely a table available to walk-ins. Brad knew that his regular table would be waiting for him. It always was.

The Pittson Construction Company had prospered because of its reputation for high quality and attention to detail. "On Time And Under Budget" was the motto of The Pittson Construction Company and was posted on their letterhead. Brad had been in business for twenty years. The first several years had been rough. His wife Vera was his office manager, confidant, and support throughout the rough times. He knew that he would not have made it if it had not been for her support and sacrifices. Brad Pittson could look with pride at the many buildings that were now a part of the community. But now, after Vera's death, the luster of running a successful business had gone. This morning he had inked a deal to sell the company to his employees. The Pittson Company was sold to its employees for three million dollars, well below the appraised value. Brad Pittson figured that three million dollars plus the money his father and mother had left him was more than he would need. His cash assets were a little over seven million dollars, plus the stocks, investments and properties. He had no personal debts and his tastes were simple. His house was very nice and was paid for, as was the hunting lodge that he and his father had built six years ago. The low sale price for the company would help insure that the company would grow and prosper. The new owners of the company had asked Brad if they could keep the Pittson company name. This made him very proud because the new owners were very qualified people and would continue his business style, giving quality and value to every customer. Now Brad was retired at the ripe old age of forty-one.

Brad's mind began to wander to thoughts of his wife Vera. Brad and Vera had been sweethearts in Canaan High School. Everyone knew that they would marry after school. They were together always. Vera was the only girl that Brad had ever gone with. Vera had only gone out with one other guy in school and that had only been for a month. Vera was a beautiful woman with a great figure who turned men's head whenever she walked into a room. She kept her looks and figure until the day she died. Her personality complimented her good looks. She was a delight to be around. She was also an asset to the business. Not much escaped her watchful eye. Many times she had saved the company from business pitfalls. Vera was devastated when she found out that she could not have children because of a childhood illness. Brad's love lifted her up and pulled her through the crisis. They threw themselves into each other and the business. It was always their intention to provide for the employees when the business was sold.

Brad lost a lot of his drive after Vera died. It just did not seem worth the effort anymore. Brad Pittson had become a carpenter right after high school. His father was disappointed that he would not be coming into the law firm with him, but supported Brad in his decision. About a year after graduation he asked Vera to marry him. When she accepted he was the happiest man in town. The wedding was a huge affair and they honeymooned in Virginia Beach. Their marriage was successful because of the great love they had for each other and the fact that each seemed to be able to read the other's mind. Brad had rugged good looks that he carried well on his six foot three inch frame. He became disenchanted with the construction company that he was working for and decided to start his own company. He was too young to realize that his youth and inexperience would be gigantic hurdles to overcome. He and Vera forged ahead anyway. They started small, doing remodels and additions and, as his reputation grew, began to take on bigger and bigger work. He made a promise to himself that he would not cut corners and use inferior materials as his past employer and so many others did. The first several years became a battle for survival. Several times there was not enough money for food and the rent was past due often. Slowly the reputation of the Pittson Construction Company grew and many important contacts were made. These contacts became important as the company grew. Brad hired only the best workers that he could find. Most of his employees stayed with him until the day of the sale of the company.

Brad was a fair man to work for. He expected a lot and gave back a lot. He always took ten percent of the profits and gave them back to the employees at Christmas. If an employee had personal problems or financial problems Brad would help if he could and if the situation warranted it. Several times an employee would find that an anonymous person had paid his late mortgage payment. Everyone knew who did it but no one had the guts to ask Brad and Vera if they were the ones who had paid the mortgage.

The Jaguar sedan pulled into the restaurant parking lot and maneuvered into the last remaining parking spot. It was still raining hard and the spot was as far from the restaurant as it could be. Brad reached over the back seat and got the umbrella. He opened the door, pushed the button on the umbrella to open it. The umbrella gave just a little protection as a brisk breeze was driving the rain. It was a chilly rain as it was the last week in December. The temperature was about 43 degrees. The wind made it feel even colder. While the parking lot was almost full, not a soul was in sight. Brad started walking to the building. A movement next to the building caught his eye. Brad looked closer and saw that it was a teenaged girl standing as close to the building as possible to get what little protection the building offered.

As Brad walked close to the girl he saw that she was wearing blue jeans, a light shirt and a windbreaker. Definitely not dressed for this weather. As he got up to the girl he saw that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. Brad walked over to her and put the umbrella over both of them. She immediately started to pull away from him.

"Don't move into the rain, I won't hurt you," Brad said.

"Leave me alone," the girl said.

"I'm just trying to help. You're not dressed for this kind of weather," he said.

"Leave me alone."

"Can I call a cab for you?" asked Brad.

"No, just leave me alone"

"Do you want to tell me what is wrong, are you lost or hurt?" asked Brad.

"No"

"I'll tell you what. I'm going inside to get dinner. I hate eating alone. Will you have dinner with me?" he asked.

"No," was her fast reply.

"If you are worried that I am some kind of a pervert or molester you don't have to be. This is just an offer to dinner," he said. "Besides, if I do anything funny in the restaurant all you have to do is scream. Do you think I would want that?"

"No I guess not." She said.

Brad started for the restaurant with the girl following three steps behind getting drenched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.