Cheating Wife - Cover

Cheating Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 4: Karen's Point of View

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Karen's Point of View - Wife gets caught with visiting lover from the past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

"Oh God, Oh God" I moaned to myself as I watched David drive away in his jeep, his bags tossed in the back. He had caught us. He had seen Pete fucking me. Damn damn damn, what was I thinking? What had I done?" I moaned to myself.

I staggered back inside and fell into a kitchen chair. My mind ran over the previous night and all that had been said and done. First Pete's arrival and the normal flirtatious BS he loved to spread. I found myself enjoying it. David was a near perfect husband but with all the work and the kids and all, there hadn't been much time for flirtation and I realized I had missed it.

Dinner was good with a heavy continuation of the flirting. And I was flirting back. I kept glancing at Dave to see if he was uncomfortable with it but he seemed to encourage the word play. Unfortunately, somewhere in the evening, as we sipped wine... lots of wine... I started remembering back to college when I first met Pete. I was dating David then casually. We both dated several others as well at the time. David roomed with Pete and he actually introduced us. I have to say I didn't care for Pete at all. He was brash and conceited and I thought a total asshole. I even told David as much.

Then one night I had stopped in the student union building and Pete had been there. He started to flirt and hit on me in this obvious way. He was a bit soused with beer and was louder than he realized... I think. I told him to go sleep it off, that he was being obnoxious, and I turned and went about my business. I was about to leave when this very pretty girl came up to me and said, "Is it true about Pete?"

"Is what true?"

"That he is the hottest stud on campus? That he has females line up to go to bed with him... coeds... teachers... teacher's wives?"

"I have no idea, and I really don't care. Where did you hear that?"

"My ex roommate dated him and all but became his slave. She swore all of that was true. Said he was really hung too. But mostly was a great fuck. She still runs to him whenever he calls."

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked away but I think I was more than a little curious, if not hooked at that point, even though I didn't know it. He called the next night and asked me to have coffee with him so he could apologize. I didn't believe my own voice when I told him I would like that. He said he would pick me up in 15 minutes.

He was quiet and seemingly embarrassed at his behavior the night before. He did apologize, only it wasn't over coffee. It was over a glass of wine for me and a beer for him at the local drinking hole. I looked at him and he seemed so different, much more polite, considerate... even contrite, like a little boy, and I felt my heart go out to him. There was a small dance floor and a jukebox playing slow sexy songs. After another glass of wine, Pete asked me to dance and with the wine and the music and the way Pete was being so nice I agreed. First thing I realized he was holding me close as we barely moved. He was stroking my back and the top of my ass and I found I was getting turned on. I began to think about what the young girl had said. I began to really wonder how much of it was true. Pete looked at me and I just stared up into his eyes as I felt his hands cup my ass cheeks and pull me into his loins. As we touched I felt him. Big, I thought. Hard, I thought. Damn, I thought. I was no virgin but I wasn't easy either. At least I had never been before. I remember thinking, Dave and I aren't even going steady.

Our eyes just stayed locked on each other's and then Pete said, "Let's go up to the hill. "The hill" was the local make out spot. The cops left the kids alone up there. I hesitated for a few brief seconds and then I just nodded.

As we drove I was sitting beside him very close. His arm was around me and he had his hand full of one of my firm tits as I stroked his thigh just inches from the hard cock I could now see clearly in the dash lights. I knew I was going to offer no resistance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.