Sissy's Adventures - Cover

Sissy's Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a sendup of every slut/bimbo story ever written. Sissy Slickslit, a teenaged airhead with a sexual appetite that seems to know no bounds, is recruited to serve Megalomania Enterprises as a member of its Customer Development organization. Her interview uncovers the fact that when it comes to sex, Sissy is the ultimate equal opportunity partner. Things only get wilder when she attempts to balance her family's demands against those of her employer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Light Bond  

Ellen settled on the bed and began to run her long fingernails over the firm breasts of the blonde teenager, raising gooseflesh in her wake, and bringing muffled gasps from Sissy.

"Ludwig took me to his hotel room and made me strip to the skin. Then he gave me a pair of full cut cotton panties to wear. He cuffed my hands behind my back, sat on the sofa and made me kneel before him so I could suck his cock. As I performed he spoke to me in German, a language I'm able to understand quite well. He began to call me by his daughter's name, urging me to take his cock deep into my throat and telling me what a tramp and slut I was. He soon was stretching my breasts and then twisting my nipples viciously as I did my best to act as if I was enjoying the pain. I realized that the panties belonged to his daughter and he was fantasizing that it was her sucking his cock. Soon he came in my mouth and made sure I swallowed every drop."

"While he recuperated, Ludwig took me over his knee and I got a sound thrashing. It was the worst spanking I'd ever received from him and it brought real tears to my eyes. He then dragged me into the bedroom, tore the crotch out of the panties and raped me without mercy. I was quite sore for a number of days afterwards. But that was only the prelude to an attack on my tender asshole that left me bleeding. All the time that he was tearing up my bottom he cursed me, calling me by his daughter's name. I actually passed out during this assault and when I awoke he was most contrite. This gave me an advantage that I was to use to the company's benefit the following week."

"That's enough for now. After you've made me come a few times with that talented tongue I'll tell you what happened to me later when I had another painful session with Ludwig and his assistant, Konrad."

Ellen climbed onto the bed and settled her broad bottom down upon the teen's face and wiggled it around until she was comfortable. Sissy's nose was buried in the crevice separating her plump buttocks, and her tongue was now able to work on the woman's hairy asshole. " After you've cleaned out all the dried pussy juice from my crack, I'll move around so you can do the same for my ass cheeks. If you weren't such a nasty teaser I wouldn't have made such a mess on myself. I think it's only fair for you to clean it all up before you make me create another big mess." Ellen sighed as she felt the girl's tongue beginning to probe her wrinkled anus.

"My god, you are good! " the woman exclaimed after only a few minutes attention from Sissy's knowledgeable tongue. The girl had begun by kissing, gently licking and then suctioning Ellen's anus, bringing her to a boil. When she then began probing Ellen's entryway with the tip of her tongue, Sissy forced a gasp, followed by a low moan of passion from her. After a few strong stabs of her tongue against the tightened sphincter guarding Ellen's rectal area, the buxom blonde trailed wet, sloppy kisses the length of the brunette's crack and then back to resume he attentions to her throbbing anus. To her delight and amazement Ellen discovered herself on the verge of an orgasm, but not for long. With a shudder that rippled through her entire body she went off into one glorious, hot, wet and very noisy climax.

A stream of light amber fluid spurted from between her crimson, swollen cunt lips and splashed down onto the girl's stomach. A second discharge went even further, landing just above the shaved cleft that was her cunt. Ellen grunted loudly as a third and fourth stream of liquid coated Sissy's melons. Ellen was in some kind of a dazed state from the massive orgasm that had just rolled through her body like an earthquake. She was barely conscious of the fact that Sissy's tongue was now skillfully swabbing the dried pussy juice from the cheeks of her ass.

For almost half an hour Ellen was treated to the best tongue bath she had ever experienced. First Sissy's soft tongue would swish and swipe across a small area of Ellen's broad bottom, slowly dissolving the crusted pussy juice covering it. Then her lips would surround the saliva soaked patch of skin and suction it dry. Finally those pursed lips would plant a gentle kiss upon the clean skin before moving to another portion.

While Ellen luxuriated in the delicate sensations that the girl's tongues and lips provided, she idly rubbed the fluid she had squirted onto Sissy's bare body into the girl's tanned skin. For the first time she realized that Sissy had an all-over tan, and began to fantasize about coating the teen's skin with baby oil, working it deep into her firm breasts and even daring to spread her cunt lips in order to work some oil into her cunt. She shifted her body to give the girl easier access to another part of her behind that was quickly rewarded with contact from those soft lips and busy tongue. Ellen started to think about her next orgasm and wondered if it would match or perhaps exceed the strength of that initial powerful rush she had previously experienced.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.