Sissy's Adventures - Cover

Sissy's Adventures

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a sendup of every slut/bimbo story ever written. Sissy Slickslit, a teenaged airhead with a sexual appetite that seems to know no bounds, is recruited to serve Megalomania Enterprises as a member of its Customer Development organization. Her interview uncovers the fact that when it comes to sex, Sissy is the ultimate equal opportunity partner. Things only get wilder when she attempts to balance her family's demands against those of her employer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Light Bond  

Sissy Slickslit had just been hired by Megalomania Enterprises as a file clerk and was absolutely thrilled with her job. The buxom 18-year-old airhead was fresh out of school and as green as grass. Sissy just loved the attention she started getting from all the men in her department. It wasn't a week before she accepted her first invitation to lunch. This initial invitation quickly developed into a motel date after work and Sissy was only too happy to jump into the sack with her married supervisor. The poor man wasn't getting much at home and Sissy considered it just good manners to let the man enjoy her body.

Word quickly spread throughout the department about Sissy's charitable nature and soon she was a regular at the local hot pillow motel. In fact many days after work she participated in more than one therapy session. On Fridays she would rarely get home much before midnight. This did not sit well with her family, especially the men who depended on her to take care of their needs when their wives or girlfriends weren't available. This had been her lot in life ever since she was 10 years old.

News travels fast even in a big company if the subject is a buxom 18 year-old blonde who can't seem to say no to any invitation or any sexual act. Stories of her willingness to allow men to ride her bareback provided she reduced their sperm count with a killer blowjob, or two in some cases, spread like wildfire. Her offers to take it up the ass rather than risk being flooded with sperm were apocryphal.

One lucky guy even told of being allowed to tie the teenager up once his sperm count had been lowered with a pair of blowjobs, and then spending the next two hours seeing how many times he could come inside her and how many times he could make her orgasm. He claims she asked him to fist her because that made her come really fast and hard. He swears she ultimately took him nearly up to the elbow and when she came her cunt clamped so hard around his arm that he couldn't pull it out until she finished her orgasm.

Sissy was quite amazed when she was asked to interview for a position in the division office. The bimbo met with the assistant to the division manager, an attractive woman in her mid 30s with a voluptuous hourglass figure. Ms. Ellen Luxore had never married, although many men had tried to win her.

"I am Ms. Luxore and you will be working directly under me, in more ways than one, if I feel that you can do this job. Mr. Janus and I have discussed this matter for quite some time and he agrees that I require an assistant to help me carry out my particular duties for the company. Let me explain just what our division does and exactly where you would fit into its overall strategy. We are responsible for customer development and good will. Your duties would focus on becoming a liaison between our division and those potential customers we are currently marketing."

"I'm sorry Ms. Luxore, but I don't know what a liaison is?"

The attractive dark haired woman laughed politely and replied. " A liaison is a go between. You do know what a go between is, don't you?" Sissy nodded her head happily. Ellen sighed deeply and pursed her carmined lips before continuing.

"You seem to possess the basic instincts that will be required for this position. According to my information last week you were sexually involved with nine male employees of the company; after working hours of course."

She paused to let Sissy react to this information. To her utter amazement the pretty blonde began to count on her fingers and whisper to herself. Then she beamed happily and responded. " You must have missed two of the guys; probably the ones that double teamed me on Monday and Thursday. That sure surprised me and did they ever wear me out; but it was for a good cause and so I didn't get mad at them."

There was a long silence and Sissy shifted herself into a more formal posture, fearing that she had done something to trouble this forceful lady who she very much wanted to be her friend. She could already feel the dampness in her thong bikinis that she had put on just before coming to this meeting. Sissy hoped that Ms. Luxore would not detect the aroma that was already emanating from her shaved pussy.

"You certainly have a very active social life. That's one of the characteristics that we absolutely require for this position. Let me continue. I want to describe some of your duties in detail and then I want you to take off that tacky dress so I can see what your body looks like."

Sissy was so rattled at this point that she stood up and quickly shucked off her dress, to reveal her white lace cantilevered shelf bra that struggled to contain her melon shaped breasts, and her matching thong bikini that clung like a second skin to her dripping cunt. Ellen's eyes widened as she took in the dazzling display of teen flesh. She immediately homed in on the wet crotch of the girl's white lace bikinis and mentally began gnawing her way through the flimsy fabric to get at the juicy twat that lay beneath. Now it was her turn to be rattled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.