True Love - Cover

True Love

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The tale of Beverly, a middle-aged nymphomaniac and dedicated masochist, as seen through the eyes of her loving husband. The story contains all matter of unaccptable behavior and should not be taken seriously

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

Drink in hand, I settled back into the overstuffed chair and my host continued his story concerning Beverly's final days at the private hospital, or was it a chamber of horrors?

"It was of critical importance to Beverly's well-being that there be some method of monitoring her physical reactions to whatever torment she underwent. Their solution was a brilliant one. Beverly's vital functions would be measured and transmitted to the monitoring team by means of many dozens of very tiny, single function sensors embedded in various parts of her body. The integrated data streams would provide a real time picture of the health of her body."

"This novel approach was taken even one step further. The information would also be used to determine the amount and severity of the traumas that she would endure by means of a feedback system that allowed direct control of much of the equipment used to torture her. I was in awe when this was explained to me by the team leader."

"He became very excited when he described another part of the monitoring protocol. Of special interest to the medical staff was the information that would be obtained through monitoring her body's erogenous zones. A number of doctors obviously had visions of landmark technical papers bearing their names if the data they anticipated actually was collected and validated."

"Two days prior to the beginning of her final ordeal they operated on Beverly to implant the sensors. She was shown no mercy, enduring the nearly four hour procedure without the benefit of anesthetic. Many of the tiny probes were buried beneath her skin with a modified stapling gun. This device was also employed to implant a number of sensors into her tongue. Great care was taken that the particular area they were working in was immobilized. A device very similar to the one used by Madame Wu Zhaen was employed for this purpose. Those requiring a more invasive location were injected with hypodermic needles, very large needles that always left the area in which they were used bruised and swollen. Others that needed to be located in close proximity to certain key internal organs such as her heart, lungs, liver and kidneys were delivered via various catheters and modified intravenous tubes."

"When the operation was complete, a preliminary test was run while she was still on the operating table, just in case repairs or modifications had to be made. It was an amazing success. Nearly a hundred channels of data were being received. I have no idea what most of them meant or their significance. Pulse, respiration and body temperature I could understand. However information about Beverly's skin potential, electrolytic balance, pressure differentials, endorphin levels and the like were a mystery to me."

"Now that Beverly's handlers were confident that they could adequately monitor her condition, they turned her over to the nurses and orderlies who were responsible for her daily "regimen". Naturally these people were not told that their charge's physical status was now being constantly observed. This would give the doctors a wonderful opportunity to gain some baseline data before their patient underwent her final trial. Less than an hour after her operation, Beverly's shrunken breasts were prepped for their final mammogram. They received massive doses of bee venom, causing them to substantially increase in size and become incredibly painful. Later, when she underwent the procedure, the maximum force that the machine could produce was used to flatten her bloated, discolored bags of flesh. Beverly later told me that she had a marvelous orgasm just before passing out."

"Her day was far from over. As soon as she recovered her senses Beverly was taken to another room for a colonoscopy, her second of the week. Although the staff involved in her final ordeal had been sworn to secrecy concerning the timing of the event, hospital security was once more trumped by the all-knowing "grapevine". Thus Beverly was to undergo a very special version of this procedure. I am still sketchy about all the fine details, but somehow or another she took a large enema comprising glycerin laced with finely ground sand. A special two-chambered plug inserted into her rectum not only prevented her from voiding the enema, it also allowed the colon probe to enter her lower intestine. You can imagine the pain associated with the movement of the probe through such a viscous medium. Beverly claims she had never experienced the type of pain that was caused once the probe began to slowly make its way through the twists and turns of her lower intestine, embedding the fine particles of sand into the sensitive lining of flesh. During the very lengthy process she had to be revived numerous times with smelling salts."

"Once the agonizing procedure was finished, she was allowed to void. This too was so painful that she once more passed out as a bloody froth issued from her spasming colon. The finely ground sand had done its work by scrapping the walls of her intestines, causing significant internal bleeding. No serious attempt was made to address this condition; instead Beverly was moved by gurney to her room and placed in a strait jacket. The nurse in attendance packed her rectum with gauze in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but was unsuccessful. Rather than call a doctor to attend to Beverly, the nurse used an inflatable butt plug to staunch the flow of blood from her asshole."

"Every action had been recorded through the sensors and thus the medical staff had a golden opportunity to evaluate the monitoring system under the types of conditions that Beverly would likely face during the next two weeks. Not only that, the sensors embedded in her breasts and nipples had survived the brutal force applied during the mammogram. A number of times the team was on the verge of intervention, but the interpretation of the data argued a "wait and see" attitude, which was validated as the evening wore on. This is not to say that my true love had a very restful evening; no, to the contrary."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.