True Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The tale of Beverly, a middle-aged nymphomaniac and dedicated masochist, as seen through the eyes of her loving husband. The story contains all matter of unaccptable behavior and should not be taken seriously

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

I had her admitted to a private hospital owned by some close friends of mine who were also business associates. In exchange for the rights to photograph and videotape Beverly being tortured and raped, her stay at the hospital would not cost me anything. A special team composed of doctors, nurses and orderlies was formed to provide round the clock attention. In addition special consultants who were experts at giving pain were brought in to assist the team. For the better part of two months Beverly suffered the torments of the damned, barely surviving her ordeal.

She was rarely allowed to sleep for more than an hour or two at a stretch. All sorts of drugs were pumped into her body to keep her in a state of near panic and to make the tortures to which she was subjected more intense and thus more painful. The drugs also raised her metabolic rate to unheard of levels, making her heart pound like a trip hammer and her kidneys work almost continuously.

She received regular injections of such things as distilled bee venom and an oil derived from hot peppers and nettles. These shots kept her breasts swollen to twice their normal size for days at a stretch so they could more easily torture them. Her inner and outer cunt lips took injections every day so that the dozens of rapes she experienced daily were especially painful. Her clitoris was not only injected with double doses of bee venom every morning and evening, it was also given electric shocks, rubbed with nettles, crushed with pliers, and burned with soldering irons or lit cigarettes.

Beverly's asshole was another area that got lots of attention. Her sphincter was injected daily with double doses of bee venom and nettle essence, a poison so powerful that it could literally cause the flesh to decay. No one had ever taken this treatment to that part of the body for more than a few days; Beverly was given double doses for a week straight and lived to tell about it. A month later she survived another weeklong treatment. Oil of wintergreen was pumped into her ass by the pint before she was sodomized. The studs fucking her had to wear double thick walled condoms to protect themselves from this powerful oil that made her feel as if it were burning its way through her colon walls.

The nurses loved to administer enemas to their helpless patient, whether they were ordered or not. Beverly was getting so many enemas that she began to suffer from dehydration. It seemed that each nurse had her own special enema guaranteed to make Beverly beg for mercy once it was given to her to hold for up to an hour while she was subjected to other tortures or raped. During the evenings nurses would have contests to see how much Beverly could hold before the pressure from her swollen stomach pressing on her lungs made her pass out. She took them ice cold and nearly boiling. She took everything from water to mineral oil interspersed with liquid detergent, double boiled coffee, sweet wine, brine solutions, vinegar and hot oil, urine, her own as well as contributions from the nurses and other patients, plus carbonated beverages and special concoctions that created huge quantities of gas inside her churning bowels.

Of course she also was forced to swallow gallons of water and urine each day to make the subsequent rape and torture sessions even more excruciating. Often she looked as if she were ten months pregnant with twins, her belly bloated beyond belief and her face slowly turning blue from the relentless pressure her bulging stomach was applying to her lungs. This is what caused those cute stretch marks on her belly. I'll bet you thought she once was pregnant, didn't you? Well, now you know the truth.

Catheters were another way that they used to torture Beverly. Between the drugs that stimulated her kidney functions and the huge amounts of liquids that she was forced to ingest, her bladder was under constant pressure as it quickly filled no matter how many times she urinated. So they began using catheters to prevent her from pissing so often. Naturally that meant tremendous pain and long term effects since a lot of urine backed up into places it wasn't supposed to go. The nurses took it one step further, deliberately backfilling her bladder to its limit with such nasty things as their own recycled urine, passed through another patient who was also in the clinic for special treatment. This then became another contest to see who could come up with the nastiest treatment for Beverly's distended bladder. Crushed ice mixed with vinegar, hot water laced with essence of nettles, and ground pepper mixed with mineral oil were the ones that produced the strongest reactions. The director of the hospital finally decreed that any nurse caught filling Beverly's bladder with anything would be summarily dismissed from the staff. He also ordered that using catheters on her was to be discontinued, fearing that further abuse of her bladder and kidneys might result in her death.

As I just mentioned, there was another patient also undergoing a lengthy punishment program. Unlike Beverly, she was here against her will, in a manner of speaking. She was caught cheating and threatened with divorce unless she agreed to a two month stay at the hospital where she would atone for her sins and be rehabilitated. In the case of Beverly frequent violent rapes on a daily basis was initially one of the major features of her treatment. In contrast, the other patient, always referred to as the slut, underwent lengthy sessions of sexual stimulation aimed at reprogramming her reaction to sex with anyone but her husband. In time she would begin to associate anything from foreplay to orgasm with pain, the focus of her treatment, except when it involved her husband.

The nurses had a field day with the slut. They'd take turns getting her off with vibrators, dildos, tongues, fingers and fists. The slut truly was a slut. Every time the slut got off she received a nasty surprise such a being zapped with 240 volts or having a section of the flash powder that was rubbed into every crack and cranny of her rounded form set off. Neither left anything permanent, but it hurt like fury when it occurred. Her melon-like, natural tits received plenty of attention from the ladies, many of them rather jealous of those plump, bouncy bags.

Those big tits got their share of bee venom injections and almost every day were lovingly rubbed with the most virulent nettles that could be produced by the hospital's supplier. However in her case the treatments went one step further. The slut got daily injections of a drug that made her tits produce large quantities of milk. The combination of the bee venom and lactation increased her tits from their normal 36D to an incredible 42F, and if she wasn't milked they'd continue to swell and turn blue from the pressure and the restriction of blood flow.

Naturally her large swollen breasts were now ripe for all sorts of pain and punishment. On occasion after her breasts had been allowed to go for nearly two days without being milked, she would be hooked up to a powerful suctioning machine and those big jugs would be pumped flat as the slut screamed and begged for mercy. This type of punishment was always done with one of the "doctors" attending to make sure that no permanent harm would be done to those beauties.

For Beverly there was no such condition placed on the type or amount of punishment that her tits could receive. The suctioning machine was used on her at least every other day. Sometimes she would be pumped flat, then receive infusions of molten wax through her nipples until her tits looked as if they were the product of a very bad boob job. Beverly always passed out while they slowly pumped the now hardening wax from her bloated, super-sensitive breasts with the souped up vacuum machine. At other times she would take double injections of bee venom and then be pumped at a slow but steady rate as the venom caused her bags to swell and become agonizingly painful. She would pass out repeatedly during this treatment but they were always able to revive her with injections of adrenaline.

Over her two month stay the constant expansion and contraction of her average sized breasts resulted in a tremendous loss of muscle tone as well as fat. In addition because of all the times her nipples were burned with lit cigarettes, butane lighters and high voltage electricity, it was necessary to remove, then surgically replace them. That's why her nipples look so perky even though her breasts have quite a bit of sag to them considering how flat they already are. Even the removal process was done with the idea of maximizing her pain. A power sander was used to grind her nipples flat. She was given powerful stimulants to keep her conscious through most of the process. Periodically the bleeding stumps of her ground nipples were cauterized with high voltage electricity, causing her to go into shock from the pain. After about an hour and a half the surgeons were satisfied with the nipple removal and Beverly was allowed to recuperate for a week before undergoing the nipple replacement surgery, without anesthetic of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.