True Love - Cover

True Love

Copyright© 2002 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The tale of Beverly, a middle-aged nymphomaniac and dedicated masochist, as seen through the eyes of her loving husband. The story contains all matter of unaccptable behavior and should not be taken seriously

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Fisting   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

You can call me crazy, but the first time I laid eyes on Beverly, I flipped. She was standing by the pool completely naked and very much at ease. She must have been in her late 40s or perhaps older; it was hard to judge because of her sleek body. Except for her boyish coif she seemed devoid of hair and her cunt jutted prominently in all its glory. Her tits had some sag but the nipples appeared as perky as a teenager's. There was a hint of stretch marks, so I figured she had given birth at least once. I began to dream that she had a daughter and I would meet her here at this party.

I walked up to her and introduced myself. She smiled and then grinned when I blurted out the words " You have a fabulous shape, there doesn't seem to be an ounce of fat on it. I am very impressed. " She thanked me with a smile and asked who I was with. I told her and she smiled.

" He's a very dear friend of mine. He's been fucking me on and off for the past 8 years and he's never disappointed me. Do you like to fuck? "

" Do I ever! I do it every chance I get."

Her eyes began to dance mischievously and she glanced down at the pouch of my briefs.

" How many girls do you think you've fucked so far in your young life? "

I had to pause for a time and do some fast mental arithmetic. That enigmatic smile returned and she brushed her hand across her flat stomach and idly scratched at the offending area. I sighed and finally came up with a number close to two hundred. She arched her eyebrows and said, " I took on more men than that last week."

The off hand way she said it made me believe that she was speaking the truth. I just stood there with my mouth open and stared at her slim body, especially her shaven cunt and wondered who this creature was. She must have read my mind because she said.

" My name is Beverly and my husband is hosting this little get together. Perhaps we'll see each other under more favorable circumstances before this evening is over; I understand that I'm going to perform my specialty later on in the evening for some of his business acquaintances. I do hope you'll be one of them."

She moved away and joined a crowd of men who welcomed her enthusiastically, groping her naked body as she laughed. I circulated and began to notice the that there were very few women here, but those that were had the look of pros. While I was musing about this fact a man in his mid 40s introduced himself to me as Beverly's husband and my host. He drew me aside and began to tell me an astounding story about his wife.

My wife has insisted that you join the party that she'll be hosting in another hour or so. However before you commit there are a few things you should know about her. Beverly and I have been happily married for almost five years and we are very happy. My wife has certain rather sophisticated tastes or perhaps I should say needs. Almost all of them involve large groups of men. I like to call it her queen bee syndrome. That's not exactly correct since the queen only mates once and certainly does not expect her consorts to damage her in any way.

Beverly requires not only attention; she needs to atone for her actions. As she grows older her ability to endure the type of penance she joyfully accepted when we were first married has been compromised, perhaps because of so much attention and too much of the severe penance she so dearly loves. In her case it is truly that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. To put it clinically, my wife suffers from nymphomania, is borderline anorexic, suffers from low self-esteem and is addicted to pain due to her masochistic personality. How she ever survived before we met is a mystery to me.

At 18 she was convicted and sentenced to 25 years in prison as an accessory to murder. At 43 she was released, a changed person. Her fellow inmates, the prison guards and even members of the warden's staff all played a role in making her what she is today. She entered prison as a virgin and technically left in the same condition, still untouched by any man.

A month later she was in an emergency ward suffering from severe internal injuries caused by her prison experiences. Her vagina was so damaged from having various objects inserted into it over the years, that the mucous membrane lining it had become infected from numerous perforations that had been produced from the systematic abuse of the birth canal. Her cervix and uterus also had to be removed since the constant use of blunt objects on them had caused numerous fiber growths that were potential cancer sites.

After her recovery she entered into a number of abusive relationships with both men and women. She discovered that she thoroughly enjoyed sex with men, even though most of the time they did not make love to her, they raped her. At the same time her years in prison had made her seek out dominant women as partners. A few years before I met her she began to become involved in sex with multiple partners, mostly men. This in turn evolved into her enjoyment of gangbangs. In fact I met her at a swing club where she was being gangbanged. I was astonished at her ability to take hour after hour of steady pounding.

A few months later I was invited to witness and participate in another gangbang featuring Beverly, who was beginning to become somewhat famous in swingers circles. This time she was handcuffed the entire time and during the infrequent rest periods Beverly received during the day and a half ordeal she took large enemas and irritating douches designed to weaken her and somewhat reduce her enjoyment of the brutal reaming she was getting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.