Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

He thought about his "ass" comment earlier today. He had said it in a throe of passion and not meant it to be a proposition. He remembered saying he same thing to Patsy at one time, as well. He would have thought that Laynie would reject the idea entirely, and had told her that he would never hurt her that way. But, if she were open to it...

His thought process was interrupted, just as his house came into view, by the sound of a horn. He looked up and saw Patsy slowed to a crawl next to him.

"Hi, little boy, go for a ride, I'll make it worth your while." She teased out the window.

"If Laynie ever heard you say that she would rip your voice box out." He laughed.

"She knows I don't eat from other peoples gardens. I'm a lot of things, but a cheater, I'm not." She swore. "Can I talk to you for a couple minutes? I'll let you finish your walk, I'll meet you in the driveway." She said as he sped ahead.

Joel invited her in and the sat at the breakfast booth with the old coffee from earlier. Hot and strong, neither seemed to mind.

"Joel I need a couple tips on your friend Don. Just show me the way a little. I won't ask you anything to betray anything. It's just I have been out of the relationship loop for so long, I'm afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing to scare him away.

Joel smiled a bit and nodded.

"He kissed my goodnight the first time I was with him. He kissed me hello the next day, and goodnight and hello the next 4 or 5 days in a row that I saw him. Two nights ago we started necking a bit and I know he was excited and wanted to go further, and I even gave him a couple signals that it was OK, but he didn't. Last night after the dinner and everything he really came on strong back at my place after we put the kids down, and I felt like he would try to get real intimate, and just when it should have happened, he shied away." She said. "Is he afraid of commitment?

"Patsy, I can only tell you what I perceive about Doomer, and I've known him since college. He will usually try to fuck anything that moves for as long as it will let him. When he gets sick of her, or they him, he moves on fast. He got real close to a girl in college and when semester ended she went home and never came back. He thought they had something. In rookie ball in Montana he had a steady girlfriend who he lived with. When the season ended he expected her to come home with him. She expected to meet a guy on the local minor league hockey team within a few weeks to hold her over till her next ballplayer.

Since then, Doom doesn't get attached, and has said he wouldn't until he was ready to settle. With this contract, he is ready. I think he really likes you, but is afraid to say so and have you run from him. Tell me, are you really interested in HIM, or is it the fact he is a man with an athletic build and, assuming all men are horny as well as you, you want to get serviced?" Joel asked bluntly.

"Joel, How can you be such a fuck head sometimes? You fucking serviced me and that would have held me for quite a while, thank you. I went out with Don as a favor to you, and now think I might have made a mistake by getting attached to him. Maybe he's like you, where I'm only good enough till something better comes along." She said bitterly.

"OK, OK, lets stop throwing barbs at each other. I was off base on my comment, to be sure. But, in no way did I use you until something better came along. You picked me up to fuck me, our relationship was cock and pussy, and you know it. Yes, we got a little attached, but Laynie had already piqued my interest with her notes and I had no intention of getting emotionally involved with her. It just happened. Patsy, you are one hot fuck and a very beautiful and vivacious woman. Any man who wouldn't give you a second look would be blind and gay. If you don't think Don is the kind of guy you want to get attached to, let him know. But, I can tell you, he really likes you, and he really likes your kids too." Joel said straightforward.

"Really! I was afraid the kids turned him off. He's taking us all out tonight. I thought it was going to be a test. He really likes the kids, huh? I've had a hard time to figure him out. Some nights he has just come over and watched TV with us. Then after the kids go to bed he sits, we talk, and smooch a bit. I really like him because he likes staying home, he doesn't have to be on the go all the time. But at the signing last night he was very eloquent and everyone seemed to really like him. We had a great time at dinner and I met some really neat people." Patsy explained.

"Pats, remember that during the other 6 months of his life he travels all the time. He flies every 3 or 4 days and lives out of a suitcase and has to fight off autograph hounds and people who will try to separate him from his money, AS WELL AS, lots and lots of women, baseball annies, groupies, who want a chance to say they fucked him, or want to tell a lawyer that he got them pregnant. You are a welcome relief. You do realize that he will be gone 6 months of the year. If you became "involved" with him you would have to trust him to the end, or travel a lot with him, or both." Joel confided to her.

"I suppose he makes good money then?" she asked innocently.

"PATSY, have you been asleep or what during this whole thing and all the stories in the newspaper!! You really don't know how much money he signed for in Seattle?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't know. You said you played baseball, but its not what made you rich." She said.

"Just when I think you are one of the brightest women I know, you tell me this, you obviously don't read the sports pages or even listen to the local news." Joel scolded her.

"Hey, I read my Wall Street, the NY Times online and I watch Jim Lehrer on PBS. I don't do sports or Seattle news. How much does he make?" she asked innocently.

"He signed for $50 million dollars for 6 years." He told her.

Patsy was speechless, not knowing what to say.

"Then, what does he want to do with me?" she asked him.

"Patsy, try a little pride and self-esteem check. Don wants to be with you because he likes you and the money makes no difference to you, obviously. Listen, you decide the when and the how and if about sleeping with him, but I know he wants to ask you to stay at the Hotel with the rest of us after the BBWA dinner and presentation. Now, if you don't want to seem to loose, too anxious, or too interested - it's all up to you, tell him no. I'm breaking his confidence telling you this. You can refuse to stay the night with him, get your own room, stay with him with no sex, or whatever you want. But let me tell you this. He wants to play a guessing game, and so do you. THAT WON'T WORK! Ask questions and be forward and honest. You could each walk away from this relationship because you didn't communicate. If he asks you, talk to him about it. Make a decision together. Ask him where he thinks your relationship might go. I know 10 days if hard to judge a relationship by, but you two have been together a lot and 10 days is a start. Don't walk away if you're not sure. If you think it's worth pursuing, pursue it." Joel said finishing his lecture.

Meanwhile a certain new millionaire was driving in to Arlington again. Don Doomer had spent near every free waking moment in his 10 days in and around Seattle with Patsy. It wasn't his plan at all. He had hoped to meet her, bring her to the signing ceremony and dinner with the suits, and then bring her to the BBWA MVP presentation and dinner. She was to be an escort for him. But, as it happened, he really did like her a lot, and was impressed with how the kids behaved. He knew that Patsy was clueless at the money or magnitude of his talent or contract. Being liked for being just him suited Doomer just fine. He already had thoughts in his head of asking her to move in with him if they were still an item when the season started. He was thinking that far ahead. He knew the kids would be a burden at times, but he really liked them. The whole "Patsy" package was to his liking. He just hoped he could convince her that he was genuine and his feelings for her real. He wanted to get to know her better to be sure for himself, but this was where he had a tough time with women.

As Doomer and Patsy prepared to get together and hit each other in the face with total honesty, Ellaynne Pickett was just finishing her freezer inventory and making sure the kitchen was shut down properly and safely. It was odd that she stay at Joel's on a Tuesday night, but she was so dogged this morning when she showed up on break, their morning quickie had really picked her up. Then when he thought she might be mad at him because of a comment he made, he ran right over to fix things, if need be. He was so damn good in so many ways. After she teased him about "sucking him later" to give him an embarrassing erection, she had thought about it during the afternoon, and it appealed to her. Before Joel, oral sex was a job, her duty. With Joel it was fun and exciting. He was going to get the surprise tonight and find out her comment wasn't a joke.

Upon leaving The Mill she drove around the orchard to her parents home and went in to pack a few things. All of her staples for grooming and washing were already at Joel's in some form. She knew she didn't have a second pair of work jeans or a Mill crew shirt there. She would chuck the ones she was wearing in his laundry to fix that today. Little by little more of her things were either leaving or getting duplications at Joel's.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad, busy today huh? I'm exhausted, but I'm going to Joel's. Don't wait up. I'm staying over. Billy's going to open the kitchen for me; he says he can handle it. He has Joel's number. I'll be there for 7:30." She shouted out as she climbed the stairs to her room.

She picked up a pair of jeans, a Mill crew shirt and a Sears bag with new underwear to leave at Joel's. She knew her Dad would be at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her.

"You keep finding more reasons to stay there instead of being here where good girls belong, ya know." John Pickett said matter of factly.

"Are you saying I'm not a good girl? I'm almost 23, run about a third of my Dad's business for him. I do that at a rate, if paid by the hour, would be just above the minimum wage. Then I bust my butt in college 3 nights a week when the Mill is open and then, in second semester, take 18 credits of school, when 13 is a full schedule. I do that for the rest of the winter so the family will have me there in the spring to start all over again. I think I'm a damn good girl. I fell in love with a man, who can take care of me the rest of my life, whom I love eternally and he loves me. He a good man and has all the qualities you told me to look for, no tattoos, no piercings, takes me to church on Sundays, and votes Republican every year. I have little or no time to spend with him, so I go to his house and eat with him, talk with him, read with him, laugh with him, and enjoy simple things in life with him; AND, I make love to him because he makes me feel like a complete whole female human being. If that makes me a bad girl, Dad, your expectations are way too high." Ellaynne Pickett said as he left in a huff, slamming the door.

Laynie went out to her car a little pissed off that she had gotten mad at her father, but glad she had stuck up for herself. She got in her car and looked up to see her Dad, hands in his pockets coming down the walk with his finger up to signal her to wait.

"Ya just proved to me that you're right. You are a good girl, and I made ya that way. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Tell Joel that we love him for the way he treats you and we feel safe and secure that you're OK when your stay there." Her Dad apologized, and then bent to the window to kiss his little girl.

"I love you Daddy, and tell Mom the same. I knew you had to understand. See you tomorrow. Good night." Laynie said to her Dad as she began to pull from the driveway.

Laynie had tears in her eyes as she drove the few miles of country road to Joel's. Just before the curve by his house she pulled over to a closed home farm stand and blew her nose and dried her eyes. If she told Joel about her confrontation with her Dad, it would be later.

Dry-eyed and composed she pulled into Joel's driveway. She ran a brush through her dirty blonde hair and skipped up his steps. Using her key she let herself in to find Joel asleep on the sofa, an ice pack on his shoulder, just a towel over his lap. He worked his shoulder out on the deck in his sweats, but with the cold weather, he was no longer able to recline out there with the ice packs, he had to come inside. Hot in his sweats into the warm room, he exploded into sweat, so he usually took his sweats off, and laid with a towel over his lap. He probably was going to shower and go pick up Laynie at 8.

"Well, I have a little surprise for you Joel Bell," she thought to herself. "Before we go for Tuesday night groceries, I'm going to get busy with you!" she thought to herself, smiling wickedly.

Joel was dead out. He hadn't heard a noise or even sensed someone was in the room. Keeping her distance so as not to tweak his sensory alarm, she set down her purse and took off her Mill polo shirt and the sports bra under it. She tiptoed up to the sofa and knelt beside his legs. She peeled up the towel just enough to see his soft penis laying there for her.

It was lying just perfect that she could get it in her mouth a bit without having to touch it with her hands. If it responded at all and sat up just a bit before he actually woke, it would be perfect.

The salty taste of urine or sweat flared her nostrils as she drew in a lungful of his masculine scent. "Oooo," she thought, "his scent is like a musk, so manly." She pinched her nipple without thinking. She pulled back with the end of his cock between her lips till the rim of the head was just inside her lips. She swirled her tongue around the head once and as it responded to her ministrations it sat up just enough to get another inch in. As she drew back in a sucking motion to the head to swirl again, he stirred.

She decided to just go for it and started to bob her head up and down over his semi-erect cock.

"Oh my Gooooooooood, Laynie. You ARE naughty, but I love it. This is a first for me. I love you, you little minx." He said in broken breaths as her tongue took his breath away.

She looked up and smiled around the cock in her mouth and continued to suck it. Now that he was awake, she involved her hands, holding and juggling his balls. His hard cock and tightening ball sack were on display to her for the first time in the full light of the room. She had tried to complete a real blowjob with him their first night they were deemed safe by the clinic, but she underestimated the volume of juice he could shoot, and the physical intensity of his orgasm. Tonight she vowed herself not to lose a drop to show Joel how she loved him and any part of him. Plus, it was pretty damn sexy. Her pussy was soaked, and if Joel worked his magic on her special spot, she would be a lot wetter later. She swore that she "pissed" a squirt of her own wetness the last time Joel had buried his head in her mound.

She wanted to better get at him so she gave up his cock for a moment and motioned for him to sit up and face her. He crooked a finger to signal her up so her could touch and please her, but she pushed it back.

"No, this is your blowjob, my gift to you. I love you so much. Besides, I'm staying. I might never leave." She announced to him as she pulled his cock toward his belly and sucked in each of his balls. He hadn't showered after his work out and he tasted of sweat and his own musk. Once again her nostrils flared at the heady smell.

Joel looking down at the pretty little innocent face of his Laynie making love to his sex almost made him cum on the spot. He had to grip his cock hard to repress the sudden urge as she sucked and licked his sack. She took his grab as a sign he wanted her mouth back there and she switched to it quickly. The watery pre- cum that rose within him to signal his orgasm and caused him to grab and repress himself was behind his grip, so when she took it in her mouth and he let go, it ran into her mouth.

She knew by the bleachy salty taste that something had come from him and he was close to cumming, although she felt she hadn't really worked him. She didn't realize that the visual of her enjoying and making love to him had caused a spontaneous reaction.

She sat a little higher to take more of him into her mouth. She felt the head just touching the beginning of the back of her throat. To gag would have ruined her moment and she relented to just the head and an inch more.

Joel began to shudder and groan a bit and she knew he was close, and she prepared herself. With the end of his cock in her mouth Joel brought his own fist around his cock and didn't stroke it into her mouth, he just turned his fist side to side, over and over as if he were opening/closing a bottle top.

She ran both hands up the sides of his legs and grabbed the sides of his hips. Right now, she wanted this more than anything else in the world, wanting to show Joel her commitment.

A growl rose from deep with in Joel as he began to cum.

"aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHTTTTT, OH OH OH, ZZZZZT" he spat out as he rolled his eyes back and thrust his hips up, Laynie holding onto them for dear life, it seemed.

A splash of fluid and then 2 big wads of cum rose from his cock into her mouth. She had felt the pulse and began to swallow. As she cleared that mouthful another rose and hit the roof of her mouth. Afraid of choking, she swathed her tongue over and over the little pee hole where he shot from to stop projectiles.

Joel's repeated groans and woops as well as his thrusts at her mouth told her he was not done yet, as one secondary shot from a deep spasm within him produced a thick wad in her mouth that she swallowed rather than deal with the ill feeling curd.

Joel voice became raw and almost squeaky as his vocalizations announced each spasm. But now his tensed elbows and stiff knees turned to putty as he was spent. Only Laynie's slow sucking at his cock head made him aware he was conscious. He could barely stand the intense pleasure it was giving him as trails of oozing sperm still escaped into her mouth as reaction to her long mouth filled kiss of his penis.

Finally he could take no more and thrust a hand to his poor member and took it into his hand causing a pop from her mouth.

She drew a deep breath through her nose as she raised her head up craning her neck as if to funnel anything remaining in her mouth down her throat. She then gently laid her head on his waist and upper thigh and exhaled her breath and put her arms around his trunk closing her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.