Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

When she relented she tried to put her arms around his body, but settled for holding him close with her mouth by his ear.

"God, just that kiss is making me ready to cum again. God, I love you." She whispered.

"Don't worry, we can take care of you over and over if you like." He whispered back.

She smiled and swung her leg back over him and reached for the tie on his bottoms. After loosening it, she motioned for him to lift up and she pulled them free of his ass.

She reached and grabbed his whole package and shook it. "God, it looks so big." She said as she reached in his silk shorts to grasp his cock.

With her other hand she pulled down the front of the boxers and she got her first full look at his cock.

"It's the biggest one I've ever seen." She said.

"You obviously have not seen many then, I can assure you, it is average, but that sure does feel good." He answered.

She ran her hand over it a few times and then began to jerk it off, spitting on her hand a few times.

"I've never really done this, but figured it must be easy huh?" She smiled.

She watched it intently as she glided her hand over him. "I never really got into the oral thing before, I did it, but I didn't like it. But now I can see why girls might like to just touch and lick and play. I didn't like gagging when he tried to force it. I can see it growing and throbbing. I bet it hurts you like my clit hurts when it's like that. Would it be safe for me to lick?" She asked as she began to bend over a bit.

"NO, don't," he said as he grabbed his cock away.

"I leak fluid, a lot. We can't do that now. You're doing fine as it is." Joel scolded her.

She continued to stroke his cock while they bantered back and forth.

"This is all I can do for now?"

(stroke - stroke) "Believe me, this is pretty fine right now." (stroke - stroke) "Am I going to see it shoot?" (stroke - stroke) "Yes, unless you leave the room. Why do you ask?" (stroke - stroke) "I've never seen it before. It was always inside me." (stroke - stroke) "How about when you did oral?" (stroke - stroke) "It was always before." (stroke - stroke) "Boys. I should thank God for them. They've always made it easy for real men." (stroke - stroke) "Why do you say that?" (stroke - stroke) "They just think of themselves, instead of the girl." (stroke - stroke) "Themselves, you mean their orgasm?" (stroke - stroke) "Exactly. They don't know that men get power from the woman's orgasm. That's what drives girls wild." (stroke - stroke) "I don't get it." (stroke - stroke) "If I get you off and give you pleasure, I don't have to worry about mine. You'll take care of mine." (stroke - stroke) "You're going to cum, aren't you?? I can feel you getting harder and surging!" (stroke - stroke) "YESSSSSSS!! Umfffffffffff. Aim it away from you!!" (stroke - stroke) She just moved his cock to the right a little and a long spray surged from the tip.

(stroke - stroke) "Keep stroking, harder!"

A second volley came out and hit him on his stomach and over his shoulder, just missing his own face. A third went straight up as she tried to move her stroke. It came right straight down on her hand and his balls, she giggled.

"Wow, that was awesome, I didn't know there would be so much. Do girls really swallow it?"

"I thought this was about you and I."

"I'm sorry, but I am in wonderment. I never got to inspect one of your species, ha ha."

"I hate to keep bringing up your previous experience, but, you had oral sex in the shower and you never got to inspect him, look him over? I don't understand, it's bright in a shower, not dark like a bedroom."

"He was always trying to get me to take it down my throat, he gagged me a lot. I never had time to look and play."

"Macho asshole fuckheads. That's abuse!"

"I know that now. Forget it, and you know I don't like swearing. Ummm... about swallowing it?"

"Some do and like it. There's nothing in it to hurt you. They like the surge and explosion in their mouth. Described as warm, salty, unset, unflavored Jell-O."

"Why do guys like it, is it a power thing?"

"Maybe, but it also means you're sucking it after he cums. THAT's intense. Now, no more questions. We can let our moments take us where they lead."

"OK, I'll go get a towel."

What was supposed to be an intimate moment between them became a lesson for Laynie. It wasn't how Joel had pictured it, but the night was young. He was still upset at how some guys treated women. He admitted to himself that her asking questions and looking his cock over had really turned him on, though.

Laynie came back in with a warm wet towel and a dry one. She tended to Joel, washing his softening cock and tight balls. She mused at how his ball sack shrunk and was tight to his body now.

When she finished washing and drying she got back on the bed and sat astride Joel again.

"Get the dry towel and put it over me, so I don't touch your bare pussy." Joel asked her, to be safe.

She did that and then bent over Joel and hugged his neck inhaling deeply.

"God, you smell so good and it's your scent, Joel." She said pressing her nose to his neck.

"I mean I smell your soap, your shampoo, even you're stuff you shot out, your cum. But there is a distinct "you" smell there as well. I love it." She said as she went to his lips to kiss him.

He kissed her back with a deep tongue probe while his hands went to her ass and held each cheek in his hands. He squeezed and kneaded and then slid his hands up her sides until he reached her breasts. He held each and pushed her up away from his lips. He wanted her nipples again. He chewed and sucked and flipped his tongue over both nipples until they were almost raw.

"Sssssssssssssss GOD! That feels good, right down to my,... my... pussy!" She said, overcome with her own heat.

Joel hugged her to him and flipped her over off of him to under him and slid down as if to eat her pussy.

"God, I'd like to lick you and love your pussy up, it smells so sweet right now while your juice flows." Joel said overcome.

Laynie blushed deeply.

"You mean that he never... oh, never mind!" He said, further disgusted at her ex-boyfriend.

He got up to his feet and told her to stay there. He would be right back. To his word, he returned with a sheet of plastic wrap. With a puzzled look on her face he took the sheet and laid it over her crotch. He began pressing it into the nooks and crannies of her pubic area.

He looked up at her, saying, "It's a dam, so I don't get any saliva in you."

She blushed red when she realized he was going to lick her through the plastic. No one had ever been that up close and personal before.

Joel sliced his tongue up and down her slit to cut a path for his licking.

"Oh Goddddddd!" she exclaimed. "That's a first!" She groaned as she caught her breath.

"First time for a tongue, or first with a dam?" he asked stupidly.

Her legs had been arched up in her new joy, but his question made them go limp and fall.

"Geez, Joel. I may have been around the block a time or two, but not around the world. For all I've experienced, I'm your virgin and I want to give myself to you. Don't ruin the mood." She scolded him.

Joel went back to licking her slit, but his mind raced. "How could I have asked such a stupid question? I truly don't deserve this sweet person as my lover. She's looking to me as her lover and teacher and I ask questions like she is a tramp."

Dedicated in his mind to devote himself to her respect and newfound pleasure, he went about in search of her orgasm.

He licked his tongue through the lined furrow of her pussy wishing her could taste his treasure. She was writhing in pleasure, liking the licking she was getting. He had built her anticipation, now he would concentrate on her clit. As he set about to suck and flick her clit, he put one finger at the bottom crease of her slit then, a trick he learned from and old Annie he once shacked with, he laid his finger inside just enough to catch it if he pulled down. This he did while constantly rocking and rolling his finger, like a key in a slot, over and over. Pulling down on her pussy made her clit pop up just that much further and the extra exposed flesh that met his tongue provided the impetus for her first oral orgasm.

"Ho Hoooooooooo Hooooooooo, JOEL! Gnnnnnnt" she moaned as it took her.

"Whhhh Whhhh Whhhh" she puffed as she struggled to get a breath. "Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt' She wailed as she struggled to push Joel's mouth from her.

Oh migod, Oh migod Oh My Godddddd," she whimpered as she held her pussy in her hand and rolled over to her side.

With her ass in his face he couldn't resist kissing and sucking on her cheeks. He ass, her bottom as Joel called it was perfectly shaped. It drove him crazy when he had seen it clothed. Naked in his face, it was impossible to resist. He wanted to kiss and lick her little hole, but thought that was too much too soon for his new love.

After a few minutes of her coming down from her spasmed pleasure, Joel was still feasting on her ass flesh. She draped her hand over her hip and began slapping him away gently. "Joel, stop that, stoppit, you nasty man." She joked, "Come here," she said crooking a finger to him.

He rose and crab-walked to her and lay down with his face beside hers.

"That was incredible. I never thought an orgasm could feel like that! I don't want to think about where you learned all this." She said turning red.

"You're just glad that I did?" he asked with a smirk.

They lay basking in sexual afterglow for 10 minutes before Joel rolled over towards Laynie.

"How are you doing, baby? Am I still the man you want? When you laid and played after you got home at night, is this what you imagined?" He asked.

"This isn't what I imagined, but this was wonderful. You played my body like a violin. Joel, even when I was a shy virgin I was always a horny girl. I used to think my fingers were going to grow hair. But, I never had an orgasm like tonight. I never leaked so much that I made spots on the bed. I'm sorry for the mess. You're going to be a wonderful lover. I only hope I can make you happy." She said shyly.

"Don't you worry about that, you make me very happy. Tonight was not the night I thought it would be. I pictured a tender night of sighs and promises ending with us masturbating in front of each other. I thought you were more experienced, but I'm not disappointed. It excites me more." He said smiling and winking at her.

They hugged and held each other until they drifted to sleep I each other's arms for the first time.


Joel awoke groggily and instantly wondered what time it was. As he turned his head Laynie's presence startled him. She was awake and kneeling on the bed, staring at him.

"Hey, how long have you been awake?" he wondered.

"Oh, about 45 minutes, since 6:15." She said smiling. "I've been watching you sleep, listening to you snore a bit, looking at you." She said as she redirected her eyes from his face to his body.

"If I was awake and looking at you, I would be checking out your body too. You are quite fetching, Stunning would be the word." He said as he smiled at her.

She blushed. "A man's body is quite wondrous to watch as you move when you sleep. Ummm, your cock is beautiful. I thought about last night when it was so hard and I ran my hands over it, and how it's so soft and cute there now. I didn't,... oh, never mind. It really is cute." She said continuing to blush.

"You didn't what? Is something bothering you?" Joel asked.

"Oh, you'll get upset, not at me but, you know." She sidestepped.

"You didn't?..." He wondered aloud to her.

"I didn't think I would ever find it cute or sexy after before, what I told you." She eluded.

"Oh, the gagging. I don't see the purpose of that except to degrade and dominate. You were smart to get out when you did. Don't think that's oral sex, because it's not. Don't worry about anything. You and I can learn about each other and make each other happy in our own ways, on our own schedule." He paused and looked her up and down and then settled on her eyes.

"Laynie, I hope you know that I really love you, you, the person that's inside that body. I love you and want to wake up every morning the rest of my life with you."

"Joel Bell, are you proposing to me?" she asked through a cracked voice.

"Sort of, I just want you to know I always want to wake up next to you and make you happy the rest of my life. When I propose I'll have a ring for you and you will know a lot more about me and how I can take care of you. OK?" He asked in a rare moment of shyness.

"OK," she said fighting back emotion. "When you do, I'll say yes, and until you do I want you to know that I WANT to wake up next to you everyday, but my parents wouldn't like it. Lets start boiling this frog in cold water." She said with her country charm.

"I understand." He said with a grin and a laugh as he sat up to hug her.

She pushed him back down.

"No, it's my turn to do something special for you, especially for that little problem you have growing down there. You lay back and let me make you happy.

She moved over between his spread legs and knelt and took his cock in her hand. She began to squeeze it and stroke it a bit and it instantly grew full mast. She spit on her hand as he drew up his knees and watched her working.

"Close your eyes and imagine me giving you oral sex. I want to, you know, but we have to wait. But, I do want to." She said explicitly to him.

"Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy, and I would like that. Soon, baby, soon." He said.

Joel did as he was instructed and closed his eyes and let her hands take him to where he could find release. He was thinking about her mouth on him and how cute she would be sucking on him, her pretty little face. Then without a sign, he felt her mouth engulf one of his balls. Lying with his knees up opened his sack to hang freely. She took one whole nut into her mouth and rolled her tongue over it. The let it out and took the other in the same way.

"Does that feel good? Is that special? I wanted to do something special." She said picking a hair off her tongue, but continuing the stroking.

"You are such a sweet innocent lover, Laynie. Of course that's good. Where do you get such ideas?" He asked rhetorically.

Ellaynne, so serious about making him happy, answered him though.

"It was one of the things he wanted me to do that I refused him." She said just before sucking in one of his balls again.

"Ohhhhh God! Laynie you're going to make me cum, and forget about whatzizname. He abused you." Joel said as he felt his cum rising.

Laynie popped her mouth from his sack.

"I guess you're going to pop, I can fit your whole sack in my mouth. I love you Joel!" she said as she took his whole sack in again.

Joel thrust up his torso to accentuate his orgasm and to get Laynie out of its volley.

"Hoo hoo hoo, arrrrrrgh!!Huttttttt" He groaned as he shot off a short burst of cum onto his belly and then subsequent spasms oozed out of his cock.

Joel lay back still arched up with his eyes clenched shut and blowing air through his pursed lips, as he enjoyed his orgasm.

Ellaynne spied the wadded plastic wrap next to Joel and in a flash of an idea grabbed and opened it. She placed it over the head of Joel's cock and wrapped her mouth around it.

"Urrrrrrrrrt, Oh God No." was his first reaction before he realized she had used the plastic wrap for protection.

She sucked the top of his cock like a small ice cream cone, sucking from around the rim to the tip 4 or 5 times.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, awwwww," he moaned as she teased him to a pinnacle of sensitivity.

"Oh no more, no more, be careful you don't get any... Oooof!" he exclaimed as she sucked once more and released him.

She sat back and looked at the mess before her and wondered how she avoided his cum so deftly, until she saw it on her hands. She looked at Joel like the cat that swallowed the canary as she wiped her hands on her thighs.

"Oh God Laynie!!" he said as he pulled the wrap away and held his poor soldier in his hand.

"You said it was intense, I wanted to see. WOW!" she said.

"You're amazing, Laynie. You're going to make my heart explode before I ever get a chance to be inside you." Joel exclaimed.

She slapped his leg playfully, "That's NOT going to happen. I have you reserved for quite a while."

"Hey, no hitting, you already beat me up once." He laughed.

"Oh My God, I never apologized for that." She said bringing her hands over her mouth.

"My hand that I slapped you with stung the rest of that night, I'm sorry." She said laughing.

"I'll spank you some night when you're naughty." He laughed, "then we'll be even for that!"

"You touch my butt and you're in trouble mister." She said giggling while she got up to get a towel.

"If you're getting a towel, forget it and just jump in the shower, I'll join you." He hollered from the bedroom.

She didn't acknowledge, but he heard the shower run. He jumped out of bed and quickly straightened up the bed and went to the shower.

He slid the door open and stepped in, she blushed.

He took her in his arms and kissed her, mashing his lips to hers and swathed his tongue over hers. He slid his hands to her butt cheeks and squeezed and swatted them playfully. She jumped further into his arms at the sting of his wet hand on her wet ass. They held the kiss for a minute it seemed.

"Is that my spanking?" she smiled at him.

He just nodded and kissed her again. After a few moments he took the soap and began to wash her. When he got to below her waist she held out her hand for the soap, but he just knelt and made more suds.

"I know my way around this model, ma'am. I can take care of it." He joked.

He soaped her pussy good and insinuated a finger just inside, not wanting the harsh soap to hurt her delicate insides. He switched the soap to the other hand and rubbed his wet hand over and over her mound to rinse it, and then motioned her to turn around.

She shook her head and held out her hand for the soap.

He shook his head and motioned once more for her to turn. She exhaled in exasperation and did.

He soaped her pretty ass over and over her cheeks, and then made more suds and reached between her legs and touched her back with his other hand to have her bend over a bit. She blushed crimson and bent. He ran his soapy hand from her crotch up the furrow of her butt and rubbed her clean. He quickly re-soaped and ran his hand up her crack again, this time stopping to brush his soapy fingers over her little hole. She stunted a bit, but let him continue. Once she was clean he relented and she turned, embarrassed.

"Assholes," he whispered, "Everybody has one, and uses it the same way. Yours is just cuter than most." He said as she slapped his arm and made a pouty face.

Then he handed her the soap. She worked it in her little hands and fingers and began soaping and washing his chest and stomach much as he did her. She knelt down and took a deep breath and began to wash and scrub his cock and balls. He had life in him yet as he began to rise. She looked at him and smirked, then gave it a little slap behind the head. "Bad boy", she whispered. He turned around and bent and he saw her hesitate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.