Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

He looked around the corner of the kitchen and there stood Ellaynne on the porch. She was stunning! She wore hip hugging, clingy, soft denim jeans and a frilly crop top that showed her bronzed stomach and perfect belly button. Her hair was a dirty blonde, long and flowing that framed her pretty face.

"Well hello, I didn't expect to see you so early, but I told I would be ready anytime, and I am." Joel said as he walked to the screen.

She half smiled and entered as he held the door for her.

"We have to talk a bit. I don't want you to get any preconceptions. Everything happened so fast this afternoon. I've hated myself from the first day I flirted with you; I THINK those things, I never DO them. If you lined up all my friends and told them what happened today, and then said that I actually showed up, they would all think you were lying." She said nervously.

"Listen, if you have had a change of heart about this, I'm fine with that. I would be disappointed in that, please don't be offended by this, you are a stunningly beautiful woman!" Joel exclaimed.

"Wow! WOMAN, everyone treats me like a kid at home." She said, flattered that he referred to her in that way. "But I really have to be straight forward with you. I don't want you to think I am some weird peeper or something. I've prepared what I want to say, and never in a million years would I ever do this, but you make me feel, I dunno... something... safe, I guess. Sorry for being so stupid. Anyway, my girlfriend is going in her third year at college and her sorority has this telescope. They use it to spy on the guys in the frats, other girls in other sororities, whatever. She took it home for the summer so it wouldn't get found or stolen. She happened to be looking around one night and caught you through the tree line. You were with some girl making out. She got up the next morning and looked and saw you making love with her. She called me that day and told me that she saw a cute guy doing this and that to a girl outside on his deck. I told her she was a pervert and sick. But for 3 or 4 days she had new stories for me. She said you were quite an,... an, an athlete." She said uncomfortably, but continued. "You know how girls are when they get silly, giggly, well, that's how she was. I stayed over the next night at her place after we went out dancing. We got in around 2 and at 6 I woke and couldn't sleep. My alarm goes off at 5 everyday, and my body just can't get away from it. So, I'm laying there hoping to go back to sleep and I see the telescope set up and aimed out the window. Well, it was early and she said she saw you early, so I looked. I saw the light on in your kitchen and then you came out nude. I looked for a girl, but you were alone. But, I watched you. You did reps of exercises with pulleys and something that Bowflex thing you see on TV. You looked to be in tremendous pain doing them and I was wincing at your reactions to some of the moves. But, I did check you out and was impressed at how hard you were working. I could see your scars and I didn't know how you got them."

"I got them from surgery's. I blew out my shoulder and my elbow pitching in a game this spring. I'm going to have Tommy John surgery on my elbow eventually, but they had to reattach some stuff in the meantime. My shoulder was a torn rotator cuff and bone spurs that cut the muscle, reduction of my collarbone, just a whole mess. Yes, it is all quite painful, but I need to use my arm and that's the only way to get it all back. How powerful is that telescope, you could see my scars?" He asked.

Ellaynne blushed and turned her face. Then she giggled a bit.

"You have 3 ladybugs tattooed on your leg and butt." She flushed saying.

Joel did have a tiny ladybug tattoo on the back of his calf, back of his thigh and on his butt cheek. They were from a relationship he thought was serious in his first year of ball at Montana, but that's a different story.

"Wow, you DID check me out!" he said. Then looking to embarrass her he added, "So what did you think? Well you must have been impressed with my equipment, you came to see it in person!"

Ellaynne did blush, but then turned serious. "That's the other reason we have to talk. I didn't flirt with you to meet you and tear off my clothes and have sex with you. I don't do that. I didn't want to give you the impression I was a party girl, like that. I never flirt, at least until you, because I get hit on all of the time, and I'm sick of it. I just want to have a boyfriend I can talk to and have fun with. I can't do the wrestling bit every night. If I feel something for someone it's one thing. But, I get asked out a lot, and all they ever want to do is make-out. But, I am a one man girl, and I haven't found that man."

"Very well spoken, Ellaynne. I would be lying if I said that when I look at you I didn't think of you sexually, but you haven't went out of your way to hide your sexuality either. That being said, it is your business, and the style of clothes today. Let's just say that I would be very proud to be seen with you." Joel remarked.

"Well, you're quite a good looking guy yourself. If you think I look that good maybe we make a good couple. I don't dress to be overtly sexual, but I did dress like this tonight because I was going to be with you. I wanted to look nice for you. I just didn't want you to think I propositioned you when I was flirting. I don't often see a guy I want to meet." Ellaynne replied.

"Would you have flirted and went to all the trouble with me if you had never seen me before, like you did?" Joel asked her honestly.

"That is a very tough question and I have asked myself the same. Let me just say, I didn't see your body and just decide that I liked you, but as you did with me, you couldn't hide your sexuality from me, and I did see you in a sexual way. If you came in the Mill as often as you have, I would have maybe flirted with you, but not as overtly. I do feel a connection to you, and I can't explain it." She admitted.

"I tell you what. Let's just go out and have a good time tonight and not try to figure anything out. If we do strike a chord, and hit it off, fine. If not, no one is hurt, OK?" Joel said as he extended his hand.

"But, as a couple," she hesitated before shaking, " we will try to make it without others involved until we decide where this is going, whether its one date or a 100?"

Ellaynne reached out and shook his hand and then remarked, "We better get going to make one of the early movies. How about the Thomas Crown Affair?" she asked.

"Sounds fine with me. Can we fix one more thing, when we get back here later, I lean over and kiss you once and say "thank you for a nice time", and go inside, alright?" Joel asked.

"That sounds smart, no pressure on either of us. Thanks Joel." She agreed.

They went to the movie and both enjoyed it tremendously. They laughed and talked about the characters and sub-plots on their way out of the movie. They stopped for a coffee and pie slice in the Mall and continued to talk about the movie, then music, sports, and college plans. In their talk she found he was 27, but found it hard to believe, he looked younger.

On the ride home they talked about the Cider Mill and her families business. She told him that she started to go to college at 18 but couldn't get the hang of taking school seriously then. She still wanted to go to college, and was 3 nights a week in semester and that was why she lived back at home. At 18 she was too immature for college dorm life, and being away from home in general.

When they got to his driveway, they looked nervously at each other. Although they both wanted more he leaned over and said "Thank you for a nice time". He went to kiss her cheek, but she turned her lips to his and the kiss was more than a peck. They parted and looked in each other's eyes, but resisted going for more. He opened the door and got out. He turned at his door to see her still sitting in the drive. He waved, and she waved back. She slipped the car into reverse and was gone. It was 11:30.

Tuesday morning Joel woke up to the sound of rain beating off the window. "Oh shit," he thought. ""I hope this doesn't go on for the day." He put on the Weather Channel and saw that the rain was probable for the day and possibly into Wednesday, the remnants of a Tropical storm that had whipped the south.

He thought of trying to drive the MG anyway, but common sense got the best of him. However, he really wanted to see Ellaynne today to reaffirm his interest. She was pretty, witty, intelligent and not afraid to speak up with an opinion. She had made him feel at ease in an awkward situation. She was a lot of the things he had liked in other girls he had been semi- serious about. Best of all, she liked him and had sought him out, but made him make the first move.

He thought of walking in the rain with an umbrella, calling a cab, he even checked to see if his PT guru was coming in today, hoping to get a ride.

He paced the floor and then looked at the phone. "What a dope," he thought. "I can just call her."

He got out the phone book, looked up the number and dialed.

"May I speak to Ellaynne?" he asked.

"You may have to wait a bit. I'll call her." The voice said.

After 3 or 4 minutes the voice came on, "She's pretty busy, can you call her back or leave a number."

He left his number as Joel and sat back to wait for a call. Two hours later, just after 1:30 the phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi." he heard a satin voice say on the other end. "I'm glad you called, I knew you couldn't get out in the rain. I was hoping to see you today. I had a great time last night. You're a good talker and listener." She said in a sultry voice.

"You're stealing all my lines I had for you." He said.

"I knew you had a good time. Your smile and wave from the porch were cute. I wish we had more in the car. I'd love to kiss you right now" She added.

"Me too," he whispered.

"Can I bring you something to eat when I get done?" she asked.

"That would be great, but I don't want to put you to any trouble." Joel said.

"I need an excuse to see you again today. C'mon, give me a break, OK?" she added with a chuckle.

"I'll look for you later, like after 5?" he asked.

"Umm, it's Tuesday, it's my late day in the kitchen. I'll be after 7 o'clock. Tonight's the night we should have went out. I don't have to be in until 11 tomorrow. I set up the lunch kitchen after they stop breakfast. You can wait that long, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll get by OK until then. Bye, till then OK?" he said. She signed off in kind.

Joel felt a little funny. There was something different about this one. Should a woman whom he barely knew make a nervous pit in his stomach and his heart race at the mere thought of seeing her?

He pondered his feelings until the phone rang.

"Hi, I have to drop the kids off and I have some extra time. I was going to stop by and say hello. We can talk about the weekend, or are you busy?" Patsy managed to say before Joel could get so much as a word in.

Patsy! Damn, the other woman who vied for his feelings, or was it just his companionship? She had been growing a bit on him, but now that all seemed distant.

"Umm, no I'm not busy right now, but I have my therapist stopping later, probably by four," he lied.

"I have to be to work by four, so that works out." She said as she hung up.

Joel's heart was in his throat now. He just finished trying to figure why the thought of Ellaynne made him nervous and his heart race. Now, with the sound of Patsy's voice he had a tingle in his loins. This woman was hot and pure sex at his disposal.

"Shit, why did I have to blow out my fucking arm and have these fucking hassles," he thought, blaming his arm for the quandary of heart he had.

It was about 2:30 when Patsy pulled into the drive. He heard her running in the rain up his steps and ring the bell and walk in, calling out his name.

"Joel, I have a surprise for you!" she said as she came around the corner into the kitchen where he was just getting up.

She held out a Cider Mill bag for him. "An Olde Cider #3 on seeded rye with swiss instead of muenster and a side of slaw. Did I get it right?" she asked.

"Yes, that's the one. You are so sweet, let me get my wallet, I'll pay you." Joel said as Patsy held up her hand.

"Please, its on me." She said.

"I won't take a dollar from you Patsy, you work too hard. If you want to argue about it, I'll be mad." He insisted.

As he opened the bag Patsy took off her raincoat to reveal she was just wearing sweats, but sexy sweats. A cropped top that just went over her breasts and tight shorts should have required trunks to hide herself from voyeuristic eyes.

"Holy shit, Patsy, you're going to work like that, let alone out in public! Your doctor could give you an exam without taking them off!" Joel scolded her.

"No, silly. I have my uniform in the car and I had the raincoat that came down over my butt. I exercised in the nude at home and then showered and slipped these on. They're soft and comfortable, plus I knew you might like them." She said with a snicker and a wink.

Patsy sat in the booth and leaned on her elbows to watch him eat.

"Do you want to get a room at the Convention center for Saturday night and we won't have to drive home and not worry about drinking at the wedding. My brothers guests will all get a special rate, and I can split it with you." She suggested.

"Patsy, your money is no good with me, but let me think about the room. There would be two beds, right?" he joked.

"Oh sure, one to fuck and cum all over, and one to sleep on, and then cum all over, unless... " she paused, "Unless I just swallowed it all, then one bed would do fine." She said as she caught Joel's eye.

"You don't have to talk like a fucking whore all the time to keep me excited, Patsy. I know it's just me and you here, but respect yourself a little bit." Joel scolded here.

"That's what you think of me, a fucking whore?" she said as she began to well up with tears. " I was trying to be a cute temptress. Fuck you!" she snarled at him, folding her arms and turning away.

"Oh Pats, what I said and what I meant are two different things. I only meant that you didn't have to say shit like that so casually, especially when you dress like that for me. I know our relationship is based a lot on sex, so far, but I don't need those stark reminders. A little mystery is always exciting. And, my cute temptress, "fuck you" is a mean thing to say. Fuck me, now that's more exciting." Joel said to temper his earlier words.

Patsy looked back with tears still fresh on her cheek. She used the ball of her palms to wipe either side.

"I don't like to be called names. My husband did that the last 2 years we were together. That's where my self-esteem went. I respect myself a lot now, that's why I got upset." Patsy pouted.

Joel put down his sandwich and extended his hands and she put hers in his. They held each other hands tightly and Joel said, "No more names, either frank or implied, OK? I promise! Come on, let's go out under the roof of the deck and watch the rain."

He took Patsy's hand and slid the door open to the deck. He swished the cover off of the double chaise that he used for a bed on hot summer nights and motioned for her to recline with him. He walked to the other side and laid down taking her hand.

"The rain is sexy, huh?" she said as they watched it fall across his big yard as it rolled to the tree line in the distance. He could just see the carriage house from where Ellaynne had spied on... ELLAYNNE!! Holy shit, when she got that sandwich order she had to know who it was for, especially if she looked out and saw Patsy! "Man, am I screwed", he thought. "She's gonna think I'm lining the women up here!"

Patsy sitting up on one elbow and leaning over to kiss him tempered his panic a little. "See anything else sexy that interests you?" she said.

"I thought you had your period?" he asked her. "I'm not into that messy stuff."

"Neither am I, but I sure am horny. You mentioned playing around with my butt, have you seen my ass in these sweats?" she said as she rolled over and showed him how tight they were. With her ass in the air, he couldn't resist running his hand over it.

"I just showered, I'm very clean!" she said smiling over her shoulder. Joel rolled down her tight sweats over her ass cheeks. He couldn't help but run his hand over her red haired mound a few times, noticing the string hanging out. He sat up to kiss each cheek of her ass.

"I thought you scolded me for fucking girls assholes!" he chided her.

"I didn't say you were going to fuck it; it seems to me that I said it seemed it would hurt. Then you said " a couple fingers, a few toys, a bottle of wine, a lot of lube and you would have the time of your life, I promise." Well, I can't drink any wine right now, but a little warm up might convince me of something later in the week." She teased.

Joel drilled his tongue to her asshole as his hands split her cheeks open. If this girl wanted to play there, he could accommodate her. The thought of fucking her ass this weekend made his cock real happy.

He tongued and drilled with his tongue and she was moaning in seconds. He took the thumb of his hand and ran it up the lips of her pussy to find her clit. He rubbed over the hood a few times and the little nub popped out. She drew a hard breath at the double pleasure she was feeling. When he was sure that she dilated a little, he pushed some spit into her butt to act as slick'um, and pressed his index finger to the little hole. She resisted hard, fighting him.

"Don't you want it inside? You're fighting me. Try to push my finger out." he whispered to her.

She strained against his finger and it popped right in, causing her to start.

"Oooo, that feels... nice." She hissed as he stroked her clit.

He spit around his finger again and withdrew it a bit to collect it, and then he drilled it in as far as it would go.

"Whoa, easy, easy, mmmmmmmmmmmm, oh, that's getting better. It hurt like hell as first." She whimpered.

"Imagine how my cock is going to split you open. Still interested?" he asked her.

"Joel, you'll kill me. How would your cock fit in there?" she asked.

"By doing lots and lots of play like this, with a lot of lube, plus some toys I may bring along." He said as he began to run his index finger in and out of her little hole.

Patsy began to undulate her hips a bit to his rhythm.

"Can your ass cum?" she asked, feeling a warmth run over her loins.

"No, but it's so close to your pussy, and they share nerve endings. Your butt won't cum, but the orgasm you feel will be different than any you ever had." He said still pistoning his digit. He leaned forward and kissed her butt cheeks again and then drenched his thumb with a wad of spit. Before it rolled down his hand he withdrew his index finger with a "pop" and replaced it instantly with his thumb as he drilled it home.

"Uhhhg, Owww, Ahhhhhhhhhh, Oh God, that's so much bigger!" she grunted as he began to push it in and out and twist it around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.