Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The what, who and where of the question, "HOW?" you met someone can be a long round a bout to get to the end and still; you never can find a reason besides fate. This story is how Joel found Ellaynne. Two people who needed each other to make a happy couple and happy life. This story will contain erotic descriptions of explicit sex acts between consenting couples. If that sort of thing bothers you, or is illegal where you live, please move on, you don't belong here.

There really is an Ellaynne, (pronounced Ell-Lane or Ell-Ann depending on who in her family you talk to.) but beyond the spelling of her name, her story and my story, have little in common.

Oh, she did marry an ex-ballplayer, too. She knows I am using her name and its spelling because I think it's sexy. When her Mom was pregnant everyone wanted her named after grandmothers and great grandmothers. Rather than hurt ones feelings her Mom took Ellen, Elayne, and Ann to make one name.

Joel Bell had a pretty good, and fairly full, life for a 27 year old. His family owned a small chain of convenience stores from just outside Seattle to the Arlington, Washington area. They had all done quite well, with Washington State being sort of rural, some people saw them as "general stores" rather than convenience. When Joel's parents wanted to retire they balked, because of Joel's budding baseball career. It was their intention to pass the business on to him. But Joel was off chasing his dream 6 months of the year, and for a couple years, even longer if he played winter ball. Joel had promised he would give baseball 5 years, and then if he hadn't made the major leagues, he would give into his parents wishes and come run the family business. Joel graduated from Clemson, going there on a baseball scholarship. Through Little League, Babe Ruth, and American Legion ball he had been an outfielder with a good power bat, and a great accurate arm. On his first day of baseball at Clemson, Coach Liggett wanted to see him throw from a mound.

"I've never pitched before coach." Joel defended.

"Dave Winfield and John Olerud were the best 2 college pitchers I ever saw, and they never pitched in the majors, so... , " Liggitt said impatiently handing him a ball.

By the time the first game of the season came around Joel Bell was a bullpen righty and spot starter. His great outfield arm proved to be an accurate pitching arm, and with no early goofing around trying to throw curves and sliders, his elbow was still fresh and had lots of snap. Coach had taught him a curve and showed him how to get more movement on his fastball. By his senior year he had a decent slider. A young kid, with a live arm and 3 good pitches. By the end of that first season Joel Bell was 3-0 with 5 saves. At the bat, he found his bat slow and no match for Division 1 pitching. It was pretty obvious that Liggitt saw that strong arm and knew he would have an attentive pupil. Talks with his High School coach convinced Liggitt that Joel was a worker and would adapt well to a pitching role. He played some late inning defense in right field for Clemson, but he was primarily a pitcher. In his senior year he went 16-0 to finish off a 40-2 college career and a National Championship runner up finish. He was drafted, #23, in the first round, by the Dodgers. He should have went higher, but didn't pitch in the last 2 games of the National Championship series, grounded with a sore arm. Sore hadn't been the word for it. He couldn't lift it. No one could find anything physically wrong with him, besides inflammation that started in his forearm and spread throughout. Joel knew why, but didn't dare say. Off the coast of the Carolina's there's lots of good sailing. He got caught in a challenge race with an old friend vs. some of his other sailing, and drinking, buddies. The winds and the competition got tough and with Joel at the winches he fought hard and long to keep the boat at top speed and on course. His forearm felt weak, but he said nothing. He pitched 5 innings in an elimination game before telling coach Liggitt his arm was dragging. Liggitt checked with his coach overhead, who was already sending down a message that Bells fastball had dropped from 95 to 88. In the dugout, Joel held out both arms to show his coach and teammates the swelling in his right forearm. They hung on to win, but Joel was a concern. He didn't pitch again in his college career. Only Joel knew it wasn't an injury, it was stupidity.

He wasn't unhappy that he went so late, to the Dodgers, at least more of their farm teams were on the same coast as his family. However, because of his questionable condition, they did start him in rookie ball in Montana, instead of Vero Beach or San Bernadino. Long story short, Joel Bells meteoric rise through the Dodger system stalled in the Spring Training of his fifth year as a pro. He was 50-50 to go to Albuquerque or the big club. He went 15-1 combined the previous year, going 4-0 in 4 starts in AAA Albuquerque New Mexico, 3 complete games. While pitching in a Spring Training game he felt something pop in his shoulder. His catcher asked if he was OK, and Joel acted like nothing happened. One more inning and he was done for the day and was sure to make the Dodgers. He figured he could grit his teeth through a few more batters. Three pitches later his elbow popped as well, not able to withstand the extra workload Joel tried to give his forearm while compensating. Surgeons said the surgery would lay him up for at least a year, if not 2. It didn't take long for Joel to figure, that he wouldn't restart in the majors, it would be at the bottom. He knew he was done.

Home to Washington, his parents signed the store's operation over to him and they moved to Florida, leaving their new country home for Joel. After 6 months of running the 5 stores Joel was at wits end. He was making lots of money, but when figured by the hour, he was not doing as well as he should be. He certainly didn't have the time to enjoy it, and didn't have the time to have his elbow tendon replacement. The shoulder pre-reconstruction surgery was done immediately, but the elbow had to wait. Now he was pained beyond his expectations, with stress making things even worse.

When Circle Rocking R Stores called and asked for a meeting with him, he made time for them. They were a fast growing chain of convenience stores that specialized in rural situations. They catered to the farmer and farm workers close by, as well as Joe Six-Pack. They made Joel an offer he found hard to refuse for rights to the stores. Joel remained landlord of the stores, kept the Bell name on the front with a slash and Circle Rocking R on the sign. The buyer knew the value of a local name.

He sat down with his Dad, who at first called Joel foolish to even talk with them. After hashing out numbers, calling in lawyers, they figured Joel couldn't lose. As they expanded each store, adding gas, propane and kerosene, they would eventually buy the property from Joel. Until then, the right to use the building, the name and reputation, paid Joel handsomely. He made more money that he ever had in his life, for doing nothing. Upkeep on the buildings and parking lots would be minimal until they began buying the properties one by one, from him.

He walked away from the business, got his shoulder fully rebuilt, and went to the country home his parents gifted to him to recuperate.

Now, women were no mystery to Joel, he had his share on the road. He had a few serious girlfriends, but mostly he was with Annie's, baseball groupies. Booster clubs provided a way to meet respectable women, who would invite him to an occasional dinner. Those dinners usually ended up as a try to convert him to some religion, or a chance to get him in the sack. Some, however, were women, mostly divorced, who thought he was cute and really wanted to start a relationship. As serious as any of those ever got, none wanted him to leave at seasons end, or move when he got sent up another rung. Joel's career meant more than any steady fuck.

So, he lived in country home alone, with no female companionship back at home. His newly operated shoulder left him without too many options anyway. Driving, walking or riding was a job. Every which way he moved, made the shoulder move, and riding in a car was torture. After 5 weeks of rehab and having a therapist come in, he was finally ready to walk, and he hoped, eventually jog. His first day of walking brought him along the country roads and eventually to a place called The Olde Cider Mill. He went in to battle the mid summer crowds and sample the cider. Once inside he found it was also a breakfast, lunch and light dinner restaurant. He made his way through the line to get the cider only to find he was in the lunch line. Not to be thwarted, he ordered a sandwich and went to wait in the line to pick it up. There were enough gadgets and odd products on the shelves to keep him occupied while he waited. Soon, his number was called and he went to the pick up window where 3 girls frantically worked to get sandwiches plated and on the counter.

"I'm number 1145, can I get a black coffee with that?" he asked as he held up his ticket stub.

"Sorry Dodger, you get drinks when you order, we ain't got a thing here. Keep the line moving." The voice behind the counter said. Joel looked up and saw a partial face as she finished blowing him off and turned to get more plates from the kitchen.

"Little bitch didn't even look at me, snotty bastard just walked away." He thought as he went to a table. "She could have at least been polite."

He sat and ate his dry sandwich thinking what a jerk he was. He came into get a cup of cider and ended up with a sandwich and nothing to drink. He looked to the table next to him and saw a woman with 2 kids and a quart of cider and 3 cups.

"Pardon me, where did you get that cider?" he asked her.

"There's a stand outside. You can buy it and bring it in," she said smiling at Joel's good looks. "If you get a cup, you can have some of this."

"I couldn't, but if you watch my sandwich, I'll go get my own." He asked.

"Put your sandwich on our table. We're about to leave, and will wait for you to return, OK?" she said.

"I appreciate this, ma'am." He said as he put his plate on her table and went out the door.

He got his own bottle and a cup and made his way through the crowd to find her table. Sure enough, they had finished and had picked up the table and were waiting for him.

"Thanks ma'am." He nodded and smiled.

"Patsy, please call me Patsy, and these are my children, Derek and Maddie. And you're?" she asked.

"Oh, Joel. Joel Bell. I'm sorry. Nice to meet you Patsy, uhh Derek, Maddie." He said, embarrassed.

"I come here a few times a week on the way to bring the kids to their father's house so I can go to work. We stop for lunch or get it to go. Maybe I'll see you again." Patsy said blushing.

Joel watched Patsy leave and admired her firm body and long red hair.

"If you don't pay attention you'll miss the fact I just got you a coffee, Dodger." A voice came from behind him as he turned and saw the steaming cup in front of him. He turned a bit to see the face of the person talking, obviously the girl from the sandwich counter, but she was already wiping tables for more people.

She was bent over a table and displayed a shapely ass in very tight jeans. "Thank You," he said to the table wiper.

"For what, Dodger? The coffee or the look at my ass?" she said without looking up and running off to another part of the dining area.

"It might be nice ass, but it's a smart ass," He thought to himself.

Actually he couldn't have picked the girl out of line- up, at this point. She had been so abrupt at the counter, that he missed her face, and here, he actually hadn't seen her face, or to his chagrin, now after he had been accused, her ass that closely either.

He wasn't much on cooking and was glad he had found this place. After being stuck in the house and living on what he could get one of his former employees to bring to the house for him; real food tasted good.

After finishing his impromptu lunch he took a menu, stuffed it in his pocket and began the 4-mile walk back to his house. After an hour of walking he was pretty sure that the country roads had fooled him, and he was lost. Somewhere along the way he had missed a turn. He turned around to back track and find his way. The first intersection he reached further confused him.

His cell phone, his wallet and everything except his keys and the change of a $20 bill were home. He knew the sun was in his face when he was walking to the Olde Cider Mill, so now a couple hours after noon, it should be in front of him again, so he kept walking in that direction. Few cars passed him and he would have felt pretty stupid flagging one down, he hoped for a Police or Trooper car to happen along.

He had about lost hope when a yellow Mercedes slowed beside him.

"Mr. Joel Bell, are you lost?" came the voice inside.

Joel bent to see the red head from earlier, Patsy, driving.

"Why, to tell you the truth Patsy, I am." He said embarrassed.

"This is my first day walking out and about from my house, and I'm afraid I got turned around." He added.

"Well, little boy, if you know your address I'll bring you home and get you a lollipop." She smartly added.

Joel got in the car and told he lived at 2156 County Road 72. She informed him that the locals called it Fernhollow Road and sped off with Joel to get him home.

"Going to pick up your kids so soon?" he wondered aloud.

"Yes, I am. It was slow at work and they asked for volunteers to go home. I'm a non-permanent employee at the Post Office, plus I wait tables. If I show up for the kids, my ex will let them go early, he always does." Patsy added.

Patsy drove past two intersections Joel never recognized and slowed as she got near his home.

"I suppose you have a wife home waiting for you, Joel?" she asked.

"Not exactly, I don't even have a dog to kick at home. Thanks so much for the ride. I owe you one. I'll buy coffee next time I see you at the Mill." He promised.

"If you make it there, I'll have a cup with you. I have my doubts you'll ever find the Mill again, after today." She said chuckling.

"Don't you have to get your kids?" he asked, wanting her put down of him to stop.

"They don't expect me until 9 o'clock, I was just going to get them early. I may go for a coffee first, unless you can make some." She explained.

"I'm not much on brewing, but would you like to come in for a coffee? I could go for another cup." Joel said, getting out of her car.

They walked up his steps and he held the door open for Patsy. She was definitely a couple years older than he, but had a fine body and the long red hair really did it for him. As she walked up the steps inside the split-level house and up the first landing, he couldn't help but admire her.

"Do you make a habit of picking women up?" She asked smiling to him.

"I could have sworn YOU picked me up, Patsy. Although, we are in my house." He said laughing at her comment.

"Do you know the last time a man was polite to me and called me ma'am, like you did today? It's been a long time. When I'm with my kids, I'm so obviously divorced. Not many men are interested in my resume when they see the kids, although they are good children, don't get me wrong." She said sighing.

Joel was confused, and wondered if she was making an assumption.

"Patsy, I wasn't really trying to hit on you or pick you up today. I hope you didn't think I had an interest in you and made up the story about getting something to drink back at lunch." Joel mused.

"No, I knew that. It was just that you were polite to me and didn't treat me like garbage. So many men are rude when you are with your kids; their father is no exception. He was so nice until we got married and then he turned into a rat. I don't think he was civil to me once in 4 years of marriage." Patsy explained.

"Well, he was obviously nice a couple times. Those kids didn't fall from the sky." Joel said with a chuckle as he got the coffee maker loaded and going.

Patsy went to say something, but she was obviously choking back some tears of regret.

"We were so stupid. We thought they would make things better. His next idea was to get me a boob job. Two kids didn't save our marriage, so he thought two tits would. I thought my breasts were still pretty nice and not that small. But, he wanted huge round ones to make himself happy. He didn't care about me. He borrowed $5000 dollars and gave it to me for a boob job for our anniversary. That was the last night I spent with him. When I called him and told him to pack up his stuff and leave, do you know what he told me?" She paused and swallowed a lump in her throat. "He said OK. That's all, just OK, and worse yet I had to move, it was his fathers house! I took his five grand and used it to get a lawyer." Patsy confessed.

"Well, this has turned into a cheery meeting, Patsy. Let's change the subject, OK? Where did you say you worked, The Post Office? What do you do there?" Joel said trying to diffuse the down nature of where they were going.

"Joel, isn't this pretty obvious what I'm doing here? I did pick you up, and even talked myself into your house. I'm a lonely divorcee who wants a man for companionship and... and sex, too. Joel, you're a good-looking guy and I'm sure you're not stupid." Patsy shocked Joel by saying.

"Patsy, Id be lying if I said that the thought of getting you in my bed never crossed my mind, but I didn't really think you were picking me up. I..." he began before she interrupted him.

"Let's cut the baloney out Joel." She said as she kissed him full on the lips.

The kiss was long and deep. Joel thought to himself that she must have been a long time without a man.

"Wow, that was some kiss, Patsy." He said as he held her. "I find it hard to believe that a woman as pretty as you has to pick up guys."

"It's not like I make a habit of it, I was on the way to get my kids when I saw you. Guys don't want kids hanging around, and it's hard to get out without them. I'm either at work, or with my kids. I've planned weekends away with a girlfriend, and guys think that if you're over 25 and travel with another woman you must be a lesbian." She said frustrated and beginning to tear up.

"I think you're making a lot of assumptions about men in general. The right guy wouldn't care about the kids, if you were part of the package. I already know that you're a good mother, well mannered, neat, fun loving and damn attractive." Joel told her trying to lift her spirits.

"You left out one other quality, you must think I'm a whore too." She said pouty. "I probably lost my chance at a nice guy like you."

"I'm not really looking for a full time relationship Patsy, but I would date you in a second. I'm a sucker for red hair." He said as he held her close and kissed the tip of her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.