Touch of Art - Cover

Touch of Art

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Roger a very shy young man is forced to be an art model so he can make the grade. But, more than art is in store for poor Roger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

It was sometime later when Roger woke up. His surroundings were completely foreign. The walls were all hard stone and the only ornaments on the walls were a set of chains hanging from the ceiling and those attached to the floor. The single bed Roger was lying on seemed to be the only furniture besides a small bedside table. Leaving the large room with an empty abandoned feeling to it. It was hard to shake the cobwebs free from inside his head. Everything seemed fogy and surreal. But, after a few minutes things started to clear up and the nightmare of the days before came crashing back.

Sara his best friend had betrayed him. His teacher had abused and humiliated him. And a doctor had defiled and ripped away the last of the trust he had. It took all his strength to fight back the tears that tried to break free. Looking down at himself he could see that his arm was still in the cast that Geri had put on him. A warm blanket was pulled all the way up his chest. He could feel more then see that he was still bereft of clothes, but something else was new. Using his free hand he pulled up the blanket a little and could see that his ankles were held in a pair of leather anklets locked to the posts of the bed.

Sinking back down into his pillow he let out a small sob knowing that he was trapped and they'd never let him get away. Depressed and alone he slipped back into a fretful sleep.

Roger wasn't sure how much time had passed when voices from a little alcove awoke him. He could only guess that that was were the stairs going up were. It was the intensity of the voices that woke him. Someone over there was yelling at someone else. Straining he could just make them out.

"He's mine and I'm not leaving him here!" Sara yelled.

"We had a deal my dear and until it's fulfilled he belongs to me." Ronda yelled back.

"If you hadn't of screwed up we would be having this conversation right now." Sara's words were bitten off with a fury that he'd never heard before.

"But now he's a danger to us all. And until I'm satisfied that he's under control he's not leaving here, if that has to be forever." Ronda's voice also held a savage pitch.

"Ladies please!" Geri spoke loudly but with a calm control to it. "He'll only stay here a few days until Ronda can make arrangements for him. Then you both can yell as much as you see fit. But... while he's here in my home he belongs to me." Geri let her words sink in. "And if I think he's a threat I'll deal with him."

"What do you mean by that Geri?" Sara said in a quite threatening whisper that echoed through the large basement.

"You know what it means Sara." Geri hissed. "Theirs more at stake here then one petulant little boy. I will not risk my career for him or any of you. So get that through your head. He either falls in line or we remove him as a problem."

"Geri!" Ronda said in a surprised voice. "You know we don't work that way!"

"You listen to me Ronda. I will not. WILL NOT allow that one boy ruin everything!" Geri hissed again. "So you better do your damndest to make him fall in line. This isn't a game anymore. It might have been when all the toys agreed to it, but this one and what we've done to some of the others will have us in jail; not just out looking for new jobs. I could lose my license over this."

"Geri you got to far." Ronda huffed.

"Think Ronda!" Geri snarled. "You're the one that caused all this. You were suppose to be sure before you pulled him in. And after what happened to him, if it were me; I'd be away from both of you as fast as I could, right to the police having you both locked up. No! This is your fault and you have to deal with it. You dragged me into this mess." With a huff Geri stormed up the stairs slamming the door on the way out.

"She's not serious is she?" Sara asked in a much unsteadier voice.

"Oh, I think she's deadly serious." Ronda said with a shake of her head. "This is my mess though. So, I won't let her do anything to Roger." With a sigh she said, "It's all suppose to be fun and games. But this is no longer fun or a game."

Quickly closing his eyes and laying back Roger listened as the came into the room proper.

"We... no you have to convince him that he needs to keep quiet about all this. If he even thinks about going to the police Geri will silence him permanently." Ronda said in a defeated voice. "If I knew how this was going to turn out I would never have agreed to this."

"I know what you mean." Sara sighed. "He means too much to me to let Geri hurt him - I'd rather go to jail first."

"Quiet girl!" Ronda said looking around. "If she's willing to silence him do you think she's even blink at doing you?"

Roger felt Sara's soft palm lay across his forehead.

"Come on we have things to do." Ronda said dragging Sara back out of the basement.


It was hours later when the gentle prick and quick pain woke him. Looking around Roger saw Geri smiling down at him.

"Hello Roger. How are you feeling?"

"Bound, with a splitting headache." Roger snapped back.

"I'm glad to see that you're getting some of your spirit back." Geri laughed. "I can't believe they didn't see the fire in you. If I'd have met you before this whole thing started none of this would have ever happened."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.