Touch of Art - Cover

Touch of Art

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roger a very shy young man is forced to be an art model so he can make the grade. But, more than art is in store for poor Roger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Roger sat on the hard concrete steps on the side of the building. His car only a hundred yards away, but with no keys it might as well have been a thousand miles. A cold breeze, shifted his mussed black hair. He was glad that he had the woven blanket at least. After he had run from down the stairs and was sure that he was away from them his adrenaline ran out. His energy died to and his legs became the wobbly Jell-O from before. It was hard to think. What was he suppose to do now. He could call his parents, but that would be just to embarrassing at the moment; that only left one option - the police. He knew that a police call box was just around the corner, but it was hard, even in the cold of the night, to get the energy to move. He sat there and watched the twinkling stars, until he heard a car drive up. That was the last of the motivation he needed to move. Roger staggered to his feet and started moving towards the front of the building. He was still having a bit of a time trying to focus his eyes, and his balance was atrocious. After only a few steps he tumbled into the wet grass onto his hands and knees. His energy sapped away from his tirade.

"Are you all right?" Came a soft feminine voice from his side. Roger almost leapt away, but a hand on his back stopped him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." A pretty young woman with fiery red hair and hazel eyes knelt beside him. She gave him a concerned little smile. "Can I help you, I'm a doctor?"

"Can you help me to that call box over there?" Roger pointed to the light- pole with the bright yellow box attached to it. With a little nod she helped Roger to his feet. The woman had strong arms, he could feel them against his back and under his arm draped over her shoulder.

"May I ask your name?" Her voice soft, but strong.

"I'm Roger." Roger tried to give a little smile, but he just didn't feel like he could.

"I'm Geri." The woman looked deep into his eyes for a second, but saw nothing. "So, Roger what happened to you?"

"It's a long story." Roger sighed. "I just need to get to the police. They'll know what to do." Roger staggered a bit as a wave of dizziness hit him.

"What you need is a hospital at the moment. Let me take you there, you can call the police then." Roger stopped and looked at her. Another wave hit him; he would of collapsed right there if Geri hadn't held him up.

"Okay." Roger nodded. He wasn't sure how long he'd be conscious. "But if I pass out will you call the police for me."

"Of course, Roger." Geri smiled. "Now lets get you to my car." With a little work she got him to the car and started driving. "So, can you tell me how you ended up outside in just a blanket?" Roger nodded and told her that he had been hurt and kidnapped, all the rest was too embarrassing to tell. Roger leaned back in the chair and quickly fell asleep.

Roger woke with a little shake. Geri smiled at him as she leaned beside him. The car door was open and a dark building stood menacingly behind her. Geri started showing him fingers making him count them as she held them in front of him. She looked a little concerned.

"I brought you to my clinic it was closer." She said waving to the building behind her. "I got concerned when you passed out in the car. My clinic is much closer then the hospital. Let's get you inside so I can check you out." Geri helped Roger to his feet and led him into the dark building. Just the emergency light in the waiting room lit the building. Geri fumbled with her keys searching for the right one. Roger noticed that she had to have thirty or more keys, and a small taser hanging from the chain. Geri helped Roger into one of the examination rooms and flipped on the light. "Just take off that blanket and hop up onto the table I'll be right back." Roger sighed with a blush but did as she asked. He felt silly sitting nude on the crunching paper of the examination table. The room was a horrible shade of orange and had pictures of dinosaurs playing all over the walls. A small box of toys sat in the corner, next to a small set of table and chairs. Roger looked at the little books spread across the table; 'Little Red Riding Hood', 'The train that could', and an assortment of other fairy tales. Of all rooms, he had to get placed in one for children.

Geri hung up the phone and pulled on her white robe, straitening her name tag. She gave a little smile as she looked in the mirror. She loved being a doctor, today would be one of the reasons. Grabbing her tray she walked back to the room. she took a second to get the grave professional look back on, but a light danced in her eyes that wouldn't go away. She opened the door and walked in. Roger couldn't help but blush, his hands sitting in his lap.

"All right Roger, stand up for me." she held out a hand to help him up. Roger grabbed it and stepped down, holding his groin tight in his other hand. Geri smiled, he was so cute and shy. Quickly she pushed it away. Putting the stethoscope in her ears she looked at him up and down. He was well sculpted and he had a nice tan all over. She was sure that he must go to the tanning booths. "Stand up strait for me, hands by your side." Roger's shade darkened as he blushed from head to toe, but he did as she said. He had never gone to a female doctor before, it was too degrading to think about. Roger stared at the wall as she placed the stethoscope to his chest and told him to breath. With a little not she took them off, and picked up a little pin light. Holding his lids open she started shining it back and forth into his eyes as she peered into them. "Hmm, looks like you have a minor concussion. Tell me what happened." Roger blanched as she asked.

"I can't." Roger looked ashamed. He couldn't tell her what happened.

"Your going to have to. I examined you." She smiled inside watching him fidget as he stood there. "You see they're going to ask me what I found. I have to know what to look for to tell them." Roger blushed as he started telling her the story. He froze as she leaned down and rubbed the smooth shaved skin above his penis. "Please go on. I have to continue my examination." She looked up at him with a smile. "Lets just have a seat while I do this." She helped him back onto the table and pushed him down softly into a lying position. Roger continued with his eyes closed, it was humiliating tell her what happened, but he had no choice. Roger could feel blood rushing to his groin as she rubbed the sensitive skin around his groin and scrotum. He tried to concentrate on anything else, but nothing seemed to stop his erection. He could feel her hands touching his skin, rubbing her finger over his glans.

"Do you have to do that?" Roger whispered hoarsely.

"I'm sorry Roger, but I have to examine the area." Geri smiled. "But that will do for now. Let me check that arm of yours. It sounds like you might have hurt it." Roger sat up and looked at her. A deep red blush seemed to burn across his face as his erection seemed to point right at her. Roger cast his eyes down at the ground ashamed of his own body. Roger yelped as a rush a pain flooded through him as Geri pulled on his arm a bit: he hadn't even realized that it was hurting as much as it was. "I guess that you've fractured one of your bones, I think we're going to need to put a cast on it. Come with me." It didn't take long for Geri to do it, but to Roger it seemed to last forever. Standing around naked was just not normal for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.