Abduction of Beatrice - Cover

Abduction of Beatrice

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Chapter 6: Life as a Sexual Slave...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Life as a Sexual Slave... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Beatrice rolled slowly over onto her back, mortally terrified now of the big, handsome man. Her round, full ass still smarted sharply from the vicious cuts of the cane she had just received. She lay shivering before Thornton on the thick rug.

"Spread your legs, Whore" he growled to the recumbent redhead.

She slowly obeyed, to the man's impatientness. Thornton knelt on the floor in front of her display, a blindfold, collar and cuffs having suddenly appearing from seemingly nowhere. He leant over her chest and full, heaving breasts, and quickly blindfolded her with the padded leather, buckling it firmly behind her head. Next came the collar, and it was beautiful. Detailed, hand-tooled leather studded with bright sparkling gold studs, with a golden ring firmly attached to each side of it. Lastly, he placed a padded leather strap just above each, and cinched them tightly.

Beatrice trembled in anticipation.

Thornton hooked a short length of chain with snaps at each to the waiting rings on kneestraps and bent her long, shapely legs back over her breasts and clipped them to the rings on the collar.

Beatrice was now completely splayed before his evil grin. Her full ass was completely open to any whim he may have. He reached down and thumped the black round end of the huge butt plug several times and listened as her breath whistled through her clenched teeth.

He spoke at last:

"Beatrice, are you ready to be obedient, now?" he asked the helpless woman.

"Y-yes Sir," she answered, trembling.

Thornton rose to his feet and walked to his chair and sat down. Once he was comfortable he pressed the black button imbedded into the top of the side table.

It was a silent summons from his den, but it was not silent in the young maid's quarters upstairs, and in seconds she appeared in the doorway wearing her frilly maid's uniform.

"Sir, what may I..." she caught her breath, stopping in mid sentence at suddenly seeing the trussed-up woman on the rug in front of the fireplace. She timidly looked at Thornton and curtsied and whispered:

"Thank you, sir," she breathed. "She's beautiful".

Words were not necessary, the young maid knew what was expected of her for this routine had happened many, many times before. She was expected to arouse the bound woman, arouse her to a fever pitch.

Then the Master would have his way with her.

The young girl had been selected specifically for her maid's position because she absolutely adored women. And more all the more so because she was very submissive.

The girl knelt before the widely spread rump of the bound beauty.

She lay on her stomach with her hungry face right above the woman's long, shaven slit, breathing in the delicious aroma of cunt that wafted upward towards her.

She lowered her smooth face to the bulging mons and lightly licked Beatrice from the top edge of the protruding butt plug up to her clit with the tip of her little tongue in one long teasing swipe.

Beatrice whimpered at the sudden sensation... she was completely caught by surprise.

"Lick her cunt, little one", Thornton hissed. His cock was a hot throbbing bar down the inside of his left pants leg. He was thoroughly enjoying the scene unfolding before him.

The girl caressed the older woman's cunt lightly and wetly with her tongue. Immediately Beatrice's' clitoris became swollen. She could see the now bloated clit. It was a huge nub that astounded her with its throbbing hardness. She gently mouthed it, sucking softly.

Beatrice nearly spun when she felt the girl's warm mouth pressed around her sensitive, swollen center, it was exquisite. The girl opened her large outer lips with delicate fingers and captured the bud again, moaning into the older woman's silken cunt, suddenly now flooded with wetness.

She spread the gash open as far as it would go. Her clit dangled out of the rippling lips and the she teethed it, eliciting another howl from Beatrice.

Beatrice was beside herself.

"Oh that's soooo nice", she breathed.

"Oh yes, oh yes, right there. Right there!"

The girl was sucking and laving the swollen clitoral bud. It had fully ripened below her caresses. It was as big as an erect nipple.

The girl worked her untiringly, moaning into the sopping pussy as she feasted upon her. From time to time she delved her tongue into the deep folds of her pussy, licking around and into her vagina, Thornton delighting in the loud gasps and hisses that emanated from her. Her head was thrown back, and her legs shook in spasms. The girl began shaking her head back and forth as fast as she could, sucking greedily upon the fully bloomed clitoris. This went on like this for several long minutes, driving the older woman crazy.

Beatrice began rocking back and forth as best she was able, trying to press her hot cunt against the girls face, while three squirming fingers of the girl's right hand thrust frantically inside her.

Beatrice's pussy was oozing with juices, and the girl's chin was soaked and still she untiringly ate the bound woman.

The girl knew the time had come and took the huge clit between her lips and sucked hard, her soft little tongue flickering rapidly from side to side.

Beatrice almost passed out as the first orgasm overtook her.

"UuhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnHH!" she cried, and frantically humped against the girls sucking face furiously as the orgasm washed over her in waves. The girl pressed her tongue more firmly against the clit and pushed her three spiking fingers into the woman's cunt as far as they would go.

"Oh GOD!" Beatrice shrieked as she came a second, then a third time.

The girl brought her down slowly, softly lapping at the woman's swollen slit.

Beatrice's cunt was Ambrosia to the young girl and she drank deeply of it. She nibbled again at the bud of her clitoris, probing it softly with her tongue, hearing Beatrice start with another long, slow soft moan. It was music to her ears and she knew how to play this tune very well.

She suddenly bit down on the woman's clit. The moan was choked off with a gasp. She bit down again on it and Beatrice rewarded her efforts with another gasp. The girl found the new rhythm, and soon the gasps smoothed out.

A long, delicious "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" filled the room as Beatrice came again while the girl twisted and tugged the butt plug deep in her ass.

After Beatrice's sixth climax, she was exhausted and panting to catch her breath.

The young girl was a dedicated, practiced lover of women and to say that she performed cunnilingus on the older woman was not an accurate description, for simply put, she had made love to Beatrice's cunt with her mouth, her lips and her tongue.

"Enough, Rebecca!" Thornton boomed. The girl stood up slowly, wiping her dripping chin with the back of her hand. "Leave us".

The girl walked out of the room slowly, watching the lovely bound woman over her shoulder as she exited the room, silently shutting the heavy oak door behind her.

Thornton rose and stroke over to a sweating and very satisfied Beatrice. He untethered her completely and pulled her to her feet on shaking legs.

He dragged her over to the sturdy leather sofa back and pushed her over at the waist until her face was pressed into the sitting surface of it. A stout 2" wide black leather belt was pinned around her waist very tightly and securely.

He went around to the front of the still-limp woman and drew her wrists firmly to the base of the heavy sofa, strapping them into position there. Back around to the rear of the sofa again, and another strap was secured just above her knees.

Beatrice was effectively and firmly immobilized in position, bent fully over the sofa's back. Thornton found it very pleasing to have the redhead in this position, her plump bottom raised invitingly before him.

"In the mood for the cane again Beatrice?" "No?" he teased.

Thornton sucked in his breath and felt his heart start to pound as he gazed upon her helpless ass. He grasped the end of the butt plug and slowly removed it, pausing and twisting for long moments just as the widest part emerged, making the woman howl. He watched her ass snap tightly shut as he withdrew it completely.

Thorton walked across the room and pulled his chair up behind Beatrice and sat down right behind her, inspecting the exciting rear view. God, how long he had waited for this moment. Waited to see her restrained just like this, her sturdy, full ass bent over the top of the leather sofa, her plump white bottom raised, her cheeks slightly parted by the enforced posture.

Beatrice let out a gasp as she felt his hand fondle the slight heaviness of her rear orbs.

""I am going to use a heavy whip across these pretty little ass cheeks of yours, Beatrice", he teased her.

"And I am going to enjoy doing that very, very much,... And I'm sure I will have to unbutton myself and you'll be feeling the proof of my pleasure before I

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.