Abduction of Beatrice - Cover

Abduction of Beatrice

Copyright© 2002 by Max Wheeler

Chapter 1: Abduction and Subjugation...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Abduction and Subjugation... - A professional and large-busted (found to be submissive), female is captured for the whims of a master living way beyond civilation. She is brought there for his ultimate pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

It was a cold, overcast blustery winter's morning as the unconscious woman was lifted from the rear compartment of the gleaming black limousine by strong arms. She was perhaps thirty-eight years of age, maybe, with beautiful long straight shock red hair. Beautiful hair, really. She was dressed very well, it was obvious that she was used to comfortable living. She was on the short side, maybe five feet two-ish, and weighed possibly one hundred thirty pounds. Her skin was very fair and white, a stark contrast to the tall muscular black man who carefully draped her over his shoulder and carried her up the marble stairs of the secluded mansion.

Madison carried her into the great house. It was luxurious and warm inside. Dimly lit. A fire was crackling in the fireplace in the masculinely decorated den. In front of the fireplace, the restraint table had been placed earlier. Beside it was Master Thornton's "toolbox", a beautifully finished, heavy wooden antique chest measuring two feet by four, with several drawers fitted with polished brass pulls and corners. All was in place, Madison checked as he entered the room with his burden. He placed the still unconscious woman on the leather sofa and began disrobing her. She lay there so peacefully, pretty eyes closed, long lashes. She would be out for at least a couple more hours, he knew. He had only given her the shot about forty-five minutes ago in her upscale downtown apartment, sneaking up on her from behind, she had never known what hit her. He had been casing her for the last two week for Master Thornton, and this morning the fruits of his labors were going to be reaped.

The lanky negro butler sat on the coffee table in front of the prone beauty. He unbuttoned and carefully removed her white silk blouse, caressing the fine lace of the collar as he did. God, he loved undressing these women for the Master... He unfastened and unzipped her black slacks and lovingly slid them down her legs. He paused for a minute, studying her in her half-cup bra and scanty matching sexy panties. She had rather large breasts, at least an F-cup size, and upon pulling one of them down, he noticed that her nipples were large, also. Good, the Master loved big nipples. With a pair of gleaming chrome scissors, he cut the straps of the bra on all sides and slipped it off her. Just the panties left now, and the scissors made quick work of both sides of them. The womans' breasts and vagina now lay bare before the man. He leaned forward and placed his nose against her mound, only slightly covered at the edges with a smattering of fine red pubic hairs, and inhaled deeply. Ahhh, yes, he thought to himself as he inhaled the fine aroma of her cunt. She was slightly perfumed with something that flattered her natural smell, and Madison savored it for a few quick moments. He reached down with one of his large hands and stroked her softly for a few moments. He slowly palmed her mons with his hungry hand, cupping it delicately, savoring it's smooth surface and the way it lifted up from her body.

He could tell that this one had a goodly sized pussy, probably a big clitoris, also, when it got hard, her mound was a good handful for the man. No matter about her being a little loose, the master usually focused his attentions elsewhere, anyway...

Madison picked the naked woman up and turned around, depositing her face down on the table. This was a very special table, designed and built by the Master himself, after considerable design and expense, and it would adjust and manipulate itself into more than one thousand configurations. It had been used many, many times and still operated flawlessly, a tribute to the Master's brilliant mind and skills. Taking the control box, he adjusted the table into what he by now long knew was the favorite starting position, this being such that the woman would be face down on the table, but with her knees tucked underneath her somewhat, and slightly splayed out sideways, and with her rump parted and raised up into the air, looking for all the world like the view one would see from below a squatting woman.

Yes, very, very nice Madison thought to himself as fastened all of the straps required to maintain her in this exact position. From her head to her feet, she was strapped and restrained every inch of the way. The only parts of her body that she would be able to move in this positions were her eyes, ears, mouth, fingertips and toes. Oh, the toes. They were the best part to watch, how they curled and uncurled and clenched when the Master really began to work on the women.

He carefully opened the section of the table that was immediately below her breasts, freeing her full teats to hang down through it. It was really interesting to see this effect with the ones with larger breasts, as was this case with Beatrice. In fact, the very tips of her teats hung at least eight inches below the bottom of the padded table. Nice. Very nice. The Master would be very pleased at this acquisition.

Madison opened the top of the case carefully admiring it and how the lid hinged back smoothly, brass stops holding it up at a vertical angle, and ran his fingers down the row of hard plastic phalluses which nestled into fitted velvet recesses. Which one would be right for her?, he thought. Remembering that she seemed to have a full, mature cunt, he selected the second from the largest in the case. He held it up to the light, admiring the finish and fit of it, black, hard and heavy, really top quality, the Master having had them custom made in Bombay, India, a few years ago. The butler slid the top drawer open and found the jar of Vaseline. He popped off the lid and stuck the end of the phallus into the sticky lubricant, coating and chalking the end of it thoroughly, then used his hand to smear the stuff all over the length of it. It was eight inches long, but very, very thick, almost three inches in diameter, and he coated it completely. He then attached the chrome fitting at the base to the special harness which would hold it in place.

He placed the slippery tip, tapering perhaps to one inch in diameter, against the sleeping slit of the woman. He slipped the first inch of it into her, spinning and rotating it slowly to spread the lubricant evenly. Once the lubricant had been sufficiently distributed to his satisfaction, he applied pressure to the phallus, admiring the way the plump cunt lips stretched and opened around it, accommodating the huge ebony bulk.

He forced the remainder of the artificial penis within her to the hilt, meeting no more than moderate resistance from the hideously stretched pussy, and secured the straps of the harness to her body straps.

Now it would not move even a fraction, no matter how she moved or wriggled. He checked the strapping around her head, tightening it slightly, completely immobilizing her from the neck up, with her head hanging off the end of the table, chin cupped below by the padding, her mouth facing out slightly below the horizontal.

Done now, he thought, and sat down on the sofa to wait. Two hours later, the Maserati squealed up the driveway and he heard the door shut. Good, he thought. The Master was here finally. The front door of the mansion opened and shut, and the approaching footsteps grew louder and louder until he saw Mr. Thornton at the door. He smiled at the sight before him in front of the fireplace. "Well done, Madison", he said softly. "Well done, indeed". He removed his hat and overcoat, placing them on the rack inside the door. His tall, formidable figure strode over to the table and sat down on the low stool behind it.

He looked at the plump bottom spread ripely before him then glanced at the open chest, noting that Madison had given this one the next to the largest phallus. Very nice, indeed. Suddenly, perfectly timed, the woman gave a start. She was coming to. "Where am I?" the groggy, statement came...

Then she realized the predicament and position she was in, and a millisecond later realized that her pussy was widely stretched with something very long and very hard, involuntarily trying to squeeze it out. But it would not move. "Please, oh please, please god, don't hurt me", she immediately begged. "Please, where am I?" "What do you want with me?" "Oh, please, I'll do anything you want, just please don't hurt me!", "Oh, god, please, I beg of you", "Please", she began to chant. Thornton raised his right hand and slapped the woman squarely on her right ass cheek, then quickly on her left, booming: "Shut up, bitch, damn you, right now", down at her.

Beatrice's silence was immediate. A pin could have dropped. "Now, first the rules, cunt, then we'll proceed." he snarled at her as he walked around in front of her, kneeling down so that they were practically nose to nose. "You are to be here this entire weekend. During this time you are my slave - that is, you will do everything you are bade to do, without hesitation or question. There will be no infractions whatsoever. The first time that you disobey me, you'll be taken out and beaten within an inch of your life by my butler, here. Behave, be good, do everything I ask of you, and you will not be hurt. But you will be used for my sexual pleasures and whims, to the extent of what I think you can take. Submit respectfully to all I ask of you and you will be returned to your apartment tomorrow night, with another sleeping injection, along with a special formula which will render you with no memory whatsoever of what is going to happen.", he said.

"Do I make myself PERFECTLY clear, Beatrice, and if I do you may respond to me with a yes sir", he fairly screamed at her.

Beatrice closed her eyes in fear and obediently replied: "Yes, Sir", in a shaking voice.

Thornton walked behind the woman again, sitting once more on the leather stool. What do we have here?, he thought to himself. He reached out with both hands towards the stub of the great phallus which protruded obscenely through a very stretched pair of cunt lips, and stroked her labia, which circled around both sides of it, very slowly and softly, running his fingertips through the lovely sparse red hairs which fringed it. He enjoyed himself in this manner for a while, pinching them, pulling them open even more, even pinching her on her clitty from time to time, wrenching gasps from her. After manualizing her in this way to his satisfaction for now, he rose and came around beside the table and sat on the second stool, admiring the large teats dropping through the opening in the table. He reached out and caressed them lightly, strumming his fingernails over their smooth surface. Very nice, indeed, he thought again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.