Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 6: Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rules - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

"Don't look so worried, I think you'll like this." Elaine said with a smile. "I've grown to like you a lot, we get on well together and I feel safe and comfortable with you. However, I feel as if you are scared to push things a little in case you offend me. That's perfectly understandable. I'm a little worried about how you will take what I'm going to suggest. I'm a pretty adventurous sort of woman but if we carry on at this pace we'll be old before we've tried everything I want to experience." She studied my face for a while, no doubt fathoming out that I was dumbstruck. "I've never felt comfortable enough to even think about making this suggestion to anyone else. Women fantasise as much, perhaps even more than men. There are things I'd love you to do to me and I believe you'd enjoy doing them. I know you'd find it difficult to physically abuse me because you are a kind person at heart. How would you react if I asked you to spank me? I think you'd do it but so tamely that I'd hardly feel it. But if I wanted you to spank me hard, could you?"

I was taking everything in as she talked and my brain was in overdrive processing the information. I was inventing scenarios and trying to imagine Elaine in some of my fantasy settings. OK, some might be considered extreme but I'm sure there was some chance that others were within reach. As I was about to answer Elaines question she started to speak again.

"We all have our secret dreams but right now I'm preparing to share some of mine with you. I've been beating my brain trying to come up with a plan but cannot think of a way to put it to you. Do you have any suggestions?" Elaine looked at me with a slight smile on her face. I was still running my brain over some of the previous scenarios, think lucidly damnit! Here was a chance of a lifetime and I was floundering around like a fish out of water.

"Well." I stumbled out, I coughed to clear my throat. This wasn't easy, I couldn't think of a ready solution. "You could tell me what you want." Could it be that easy?

"No." Elaine interjected. "Let me explain." She continued. My ears were listening but my brain was still five minutes behind. "If at some passionate moment I asked you to slip your finger up my bottom, it could ruin the moment. I am looking for something a bit more spontaneous. I thought of leaving you notes but again that would ruin the spontanaity."

"Let me think about it." I said. We tidied up and went out to do some shopping. As I followed Elaine from shop to shop she would smile at me, she knew what I was thinking about. Without consciously being aware of my surroundings, I had followed Elaine into a lingerie shop. My eyes bugged open as I looked about me and saw some of the items on display. Elaine whispered in my ear, "Do you fancy seeing me in some of these then?" I surreptitously adjusted my stiffening dick into a more comfortable position. "I think they'd rip as I tried to get at you. That could prove expensive." Not very romantic but then the thought of Elaine in a black lace corset with stockings and suspenders spread out on my bed could bring out the animal in me.

Elaine approached an assistant and said. "Do you have the ivory satin basque in a size 14?" Elaine followed the assistant over to the counter where the assistant opened a drawer behind the counter and extracted a plain white box and placing it on the counter, she lifted the lid and spread open the tissue paper covering the garment. I stayed back somewhat but my attention was certainly fixed on the contents of the box.

It was obvious by the look on Elaine's face that she liked the basque. The assistant removed it from the box and said something to Elaine that I couldn't hear. A moment later, Elaine followed the assistant over to one of the curtained cubicles and taking the garment entered, the assistant closed the curtians from the outside and looked at me with a coy smile. By now my dick was throbbing and I hoped it wasn't too obvious. I gave the assistant a quick grin and continued to look around at some of the other wares on display. Elaine poked her head from the cubicle and called the assistant over. After a quick conversation, the assistant went back over to the drawers behind the counter and opened three, rummaged around amongst the contents and returned to the cubicle and discretely handed Elaine some items. My pulse was racing by now, not only in my dick. My temples were beating in time to my heart and I felt a bit lightheaded. Elaines head appeared from the curtains again and she lifted her head slightly to signal she wanted me to go over to her. As I approached, Elaine slipped behind one curtain and held it open slightly for me to enter. The cubicle was about six feet square so I was able to stand with my back against the curtain while Elaine stood and raised her arms with one leg slightly crossed in front of the other. The basque was as I said ivory satin, it had narrow straps that looped over Elaines naked shoulders. The half cups covered her nipples but left the upper halfs of her breasts bare. Being plain satin the effect was quite virginal until my eyes passed lower down Elaines body. The basque reached to just under Elaines ribcage. From there two suspenders at the front and two at the rear were clipped to a pair of long sheer stocking with lacy welts that reached up almost to Elaines groin. The suspenders were held against Elaines body by a pair of high cut panties. These were also of ivory satin and matched the basque. The front of the panties barely covered Elaines prominent mound and were very narrow. Elaine did a slow twirl keeping her arms up. The panties were thong stlye and showed Elaines bottom off superbly. I gulped, "You look stunning. It would be criminal to cover that with a dress or anything else."

"I would get arrested walking round dressed like this." Elaine said. "But with just a coat on... " She left off there and let my mind take over. Boy, did it take over. Elaine brought me back to the present when she lowered her arms and framed her mound with her fingers. "Some of this would have to go though." She said looking at her pubic hair peeking from the sides of the panties. "How about all of it?" I questioned. "We'll have to see about that." She said archly.

Just then we were interrupted by the assistant asking from outside the cubicle if we needed any help. Elaine asked her to come in, the assistant entered and smiled as she looked appraisingly at Elaine. Elaine asked her if the shoulder straps were removable. Yes, replied the assistant who moved behind Elaine and started to fiddle with something by Elaines shoulderblades. The two straps came over her shoulders and the girl moved round to face Elaine.

"I just need to move the cups forward a little, the strpas clip just inside them." She said. Elaine leant forward and the girl folded down the first cup. The girl gave an audible gasp as Elaines pierced nipple pooped over the top of the cup. It was obvious from the size of the nipple that Elaine was getting quite turned on by something. Whether it was just being in the erotic outfit, my reaction to it or having the girl handling her titties I don't know but it sprang up erectly. The girl folded the cup back and moved to the other side. This time there was no surprise for the girl but she seemed to manage to brush her palm over Elaines distended nipple as she dealt with the other strap. As the girl stood back Elaine bounced up and down a little to test the basque without straps. Her breasts were only just restrained by the cups but it was plain she could wear it with a strapless dress. Elaine started to remove the lingerie and I carefully exitted the cubicle. The assistant remained to help Elaine. I could hear but not make out a conversation in the cubicle. Eventually the assistant emerged from the cubicle and went over to the counter carrying the flimsy garments. She began to pack and wrap the individual items. Elaine emerged and came over to me. "I've got something for you." She whispered in my ear holding her clenched hand out. I put my hand out automatically and she placed something in my open palm and closed my fingers around it. I put it into my pocket and went over to the counter. I told Elaine that I would pay for the lingerie and she smiled as the assistant said most men do after they have seen it modelled. That got me blushing and Elaine and the assistant had a little laugh at my discomfiture.

As we continued our tour of the shops I suggested a drink of coffee and snack. Elaine agreed and we entered a cafe. After we had given our order I asked Elaine what she had talked about with the assistant. She looked at me with bright eyes and told me that the girl had admired her pierced nipple and asked if it was painful to get it done. Elaine had told her that the pain was soon forgotten and that the pleasure she got from it was more than worth the initial pain anyway. She then added that the girl had suggested getting her bikini line waxed, it would make the panties look more sexier. A friend of hers owned a beauty salon that did that sort of thing. Elaine said she preferred shaving or using a depilatory. That made me realise that it wouldn't be the first time she had done it.

After we had drunk our coffees we left the cafe. "Anywhere else you need to go?" I asked.

"No, do you fancy going to a pub for lunch or would you rather go back to my place and I'll cook us something?" Elaine said.

"We'll go to your place, you'll want to put your shopping away. Let's just vegetate for the afternoon. I'll take you out for a meal tonight if you want."

"Sounds good to me." Elaine grabbed my arm as we walked to the car park. "Fancy another look at my new undies do you?"

"You can wear them tonight if we are going out." I replied. As we got to the car, I put my hand into my pocket to get my keys out. As I pulled my hand out there was something attached to my keys. Thinking it was my handkerchief I pulled it away, then I realised I was holding a pair of womens panties in my hand in the middle of a crowded car park. I pushed them quickly into my pocket and hastily opened the car doors. As I climbed in, Elaines laughter was ringing in my ears, people were staring at us and I now realised what Elaine had passed to me when we were in the shop. I thought it was some wrapping tissue from the garments. "Are you wearing your new ones?" I asked Elaine. "Oh no." She replied smiling. "They are for special occasions only."

I sat there looking at her. Her head dipped down a bit and she smiled as she realised I now knew what she had done. "You naughty girl!" I said. She blushed.

After lunch at Elaines, she said she wanted to have a bath and start getting ready if we were going out tonight. I lay on her sofa and started to watch TV. Eventually I fell asleep. Elaine woke me later, she was wearing a dressing gown and had a healthy glow. I assumed she had just got out of the bath. "You will need to go home and change." She said to me. I got up to see it was five in the afternoon. "I'll pick you up at eight." I said putting my jacket on. "Good, that will leave me plenty of time to do my make-up and hair." Elaine said, leaning over to give me a kiss. "See you later." I said heading to the door. "Where exactly are you taking me tonight?" Elaine asked. "Somewhere posh." I said, adding "The sort of place you get thrown out of if they find you're not wearing any panties." I walked to my car with Elaines laughter ringing in my ears.

I pulled up outside Elaines house at eight o'clock on the dot. There was no sign of Elaine so I got out of the car and walked up to her house. She answered my knock and invited me in. "I'll be with you in a moment." She said rushing into the bedroom. I popped into the bathroom, the short walk in the cold night air had made me realise my bladder was full. The bathroom was still a bit steamy. I noticed that condensation was covering the mirror and I reached into her cupboard to get a towel to wipe it over. As the cupboard door swung open I noticed Elaine's enema kit hanging on the back. It was damp, I touched the bag out of curiosity. It felt warm but cold at the same time if you know what I'm trying to say. There was no residual warmth from it's recent use, just a clammy feeling from the rubber. The rubber soon warmed to the touch though. I wiped the mirror, checked my hair and tie then put the towel back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.