Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 5: Truths

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Truths - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

As I was driving home from Elaine's house I got to thinking about the mornings events. Were we as comfortable together as I thought? OK, there is a bit of embarrassment to be overcome here but it's not as if she was hiding her equipment from me. Or was she not considering anyone else seeing it bearing in mind she had been living alone for some time? Yes, taking an enema can be a private thing and it's perhaps not something you tell everybody about but you can share it with someone you are close enough to to let them sleep with you. I was getting myself steamed up a bit then I realised that it was none of my business anyway so I should let it rest. But there was that image in my brain of Elaine in her bathroom with the nozzle in her bottom... and my hand holding the tube!!

Elaine was meeting some clients during the day and I had a late start so wouldn't be finishing until late evening. We had arranged for me to pick up a Chinese meal and Elaine was going to rent a couple of videos and we would meet at my place at around 10 o'clock. Elaine had arranged a lift to my place, I wasn't going to let her walk.

I had a very stressful day at work and was not feeling too good when I got home. My sofa looked too inviting and I loosened my tie, dropped my jacket over a chair and flopped onto the sofa to grab forty winks. The bells of hell woke me up two hours later and I rushed to see who was hitting my door bell with a hammer. Looking at my watch I groaned to see it was already fifteen minutes past ten. I buzzed Elaine in and got my excuses ready as she came out of the lift and towards my door. "God, you look dreadful." She said. "Did you get the number of the bus that ran you over?" "Sorry." I replied. "I'm a bit whacked."

"Go and have a long soak in a hot bath while I phone for the take-away." Elaine ordered and I slunk off like a naughty boy to do as I was told. Fifteen minutes later Elaine came into the bathroom carrying a glass of beer for me. "You look better already." She said, handing me my beer. "You've got another twenty minutes. Don't forget to do behind your ears." She said as she turned to leave. "Yes matron." I said. She stopped and her head turned to look at me. The smile she gave me had my dick hard in seconds. How did she do that? Elaine chuckled as she closed the door.

We were well into our meal when Elaine asked out of the blue, "Have you ever had an emema?" I nodded. Should I offer anymore information or would I have to be interrogated to reveal my secrets. "Do you take them often?" she asked. I shook my head. Obviously fed up with my silence she came at me from a different angle. She locked her eyes on mine and just said "Tell!" OK, no nods or shakes this time. "When I was eight I had to go into hospital. I was experiencing stomach pains and they needed to x-ray me. A very pretty nurse about 18 years old gave me my first. That was no problem, in fact I enjoyed it. The second was done by Hitler's Mother. She ruled the ward by fear and boy did she terrify me. By the end of the procedure I was a wreck. My nerves were on edge and I was afraid I'd be sick. Since then I've had maybe 3 or 4, none were as memorable as the first though. That's the one that I think about every now and then." I wasn't embarrassed during the telling of my story. "You didn't know I had studied for 2 years to become a nurse did you?" Elaine asked. "Oh God." I muttered. My shoulders collapsed. Now I was embarrassed. Elaine giggled.

"I had to pack it in when I got married, we moved and I couldn't find anywhere nearby to continue with my training. As we were always short of money I had to find something to do to keep the roof over our heads. I made curtains. The Interior Design course came later when we were a bit better off. It meant I could charge more." Elaine looked a bit sad while she told me this.

"Is it something you would like to get back into?" I asked, "It must have felt like a waste of time, having to give up your training half way through."

"No, I used to think about it a lot in the early days but I've moved on from that. Anyhow, nursing has got a lot more technical now and I would have to start at the very beginning. I'm doing OK with the designing and the working hours are better." Elaine was busy scooping rice into her mouth while I looked at her to see if I could tell if she was being truthful. I really think that she meant what she had said. Water under the bridge... Yes. Then she saw me looking at her and muttered "What?" nearly losing her mouthfull of rice in the process.

"Don't talk with your mouthfull. Did you ever get to give enemas in training?, or did they keep you young trainees away from that side of nursing?" Why was our conversation heading in this direction? I was interested in the idea of enemas but we were eating a take-away for God's sake. We should be talking about sport or something mundane.

"Oh yes, we got to give enemas during our time on the wards. I loved it because it was something I liked to receive myself and I knew how much better the patients would feel after. The best part though was finding that you could really accomplish the whole procedure in a professional manner and not make the patient embarrassed about it. Sometimes there would be a problem but that usually only occurred with older men if you get my drift." Elaine had a slight flush to her face as she continued. "We used to have a laugh about it amongst ourselves. If there was a nice looking bloke to deal with we sometimes arranged it so two of us could be present." By now we were finishing up our meal and were tidying up. We took our glasses to the lounge and sat on the sofa to watch the videos.

"Are you still tired?" Elaine asked. "If you lie down I can lie in front of you and then if you fall asleep I can still see the TV." I laid down as far to the back of the sofa as I could and Elaine joined me after putting the first video in and grabbing the remote. As Elaine wriggled her back against me to get comfortable she felt behind her and gave my dick a quick squeeze through my trousers.

"Not all of you is sleepy." She said, giving me a little stroke. "Thinking about anything in particular?"

"No." I choked, but I suspect she didn't believe me. "I'm well fed and looking forward to having a nice cuddle."

"OK, put your arm over me then and I'll start the film."

I looped my arm over her side underneath her arm and let my hand rub on her tummy. She nestled into me, rather she ground her hips back to feel my dick pushing into her bottom. "Mmmm" I heard her moan.

I only watched about ten minutes of the film before a combination of Elaine's body heat and a full stomach had me drifting off to sleep. The film was pretty soppy too and failed to arouse my interest. Elaine shook me awake and standing over me took my hand and started to pull me up. "Come on, let's get to bed. You obviously aren't going to be any use 'til the morning."

After stripping off, I slid into bed and Elaine came out of the bathroom naked and slipped under the covers and turning her back to me she nestled in close. She chuckled as she reached behind her back and gave my limp dick a little shake. "Useless." She mumbled. Well, the little stroke she gave me started to wake him up a little bit, I thought about giving her a bit of loving so I put my arm over her and reached for a breast and gave her a quick caress ending with a little roll to her nipple. She cupped her hand over mine and stilled me. "Wait 'til morning lover, you'll be with it and I'll be a bit more responsive."

When I awoke, Elaine was on her back still sleeping deeply. I checked the time and it wasn't too early to get up and make a cup of tea. Quietly slipping out of bed I set off to make us a drink. Elaine was still fast asleep when I placed her drink by her side of the bed, I slipped in my side without disturbing her. After waiting for my hands to warm up a bit I put my hand on Elaine's tummy and stroked softly down towards her mound. My hand curved over her prominent mons, I loved feeling the soft mound and stroking the slightly springy hair there. As my little finger moved down into the beginning of her crease her hips rolled a little. Elaines eyes fluttered open to see me looking at her. "Morning lover." she muttered as she stretched to her full length. Her shoulders were thrown back as she stretched the kinks out of her back, this forced her breasts up and I couldn't resist slipping my mouth over the nearest nipple and using my lips only, giving it a tug.

"Gotta go." She said, slipping out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I listened as she peed, the door was still open. "What time is it?" she shouted. "Half eight. Why, have you got to go somewhere today?" Iwas wondering about her comment - "Gotta go." Then I realised she meant to the bathroom. Duh!

As Elaine slipped back into bed, she said. "No, you've got me for the whole day. What do you fancy doing?"

"Well, we could have some breakfast and go for a walk down the river... " I said teasingly.

Elaine squealed and grabbed for my dick with her still cold hands. We had a little wrestling bout and she ended up calling timeout when I got to tickling her sides.

"What would you like to do?" I asked looking into her eyes, my hand was now stroking her hip, we were both breathing a little deeply from our earlier exertions. She dipped her head slightly and said. "I'm feeling a bit horny, have you got any lube or vaseline?" I detected a flush rising up her chest, it might have been embarrasment but I think she was just getting hot. I rushed to my bathroom cabinet (my dick leading the way). I heard her say from the bedroom. "Don't bump into anything with that, I don't want it to lose interest."

As I scrabbled around inside my bathroom cabinet, I realised that I didn't have either lube or vaseline. There hadn't been any need for having them. I found some aftersun lotion. "Will aftersun do?" I called, "It's got Aloe Vera in it." I added, then felt a bit stupid for saying that. "Only one way to find out." She answered. My dick bounced as I sped back to the bed. Elaine giggled and said "God, you're in a hurry. Slow down a bit, I like to take my loving at a slow pace."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.