Demand - Cover

Demand

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A recently divorced woman finds new friends, a career and lots of exciting and adventurous sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   DomSub   Interracial   Fisting   Bestiality  

As Mandi's Jag pulled up two of the cutest young Latino's were waiting to open our car doors. I was not quick enough to cover myself and both valets saw that I was not wearing any panties. I was very embarrassed and scolded myself. If I was going to be Mandi's little slut I would have to get used to being seen and be embarrassed by it. Mandi noticed and whispered something to the young man that opened her car door and took her keys. We walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated by the owner. I was introduced and Mandi and he made small talk for a couple of minutes about business and family. Then the oddest thing happened as he turned to leave. He leaned over and took my hand and kissed it gently. I thought "How continental" but then he said, "It is such a pleasure to see you again my dear. Please enjoy the meal that I have selected for both of you."

After he left I asked Mandi, "Do I know that gentleman? I don't recall ever meeting him."

"No, my dear, I doubt if you recognize him. He is always present at our parties and last weekend was no different."

"Oh my god! I am mortified! How many times is that going to happen to me? Is every pervert in town going to walk up and say it's nice to see you again? Mandi, I..."

Just then the toy reintroduced itself to me. I grabbed the table's edge and held on for dear life as it buzzed and twitched inside of me. "Mandi, please... stop for god sake... stop it before I can't control myself... PLEASE!"

"Oh go ahead and cum. Hell it might liven this joint up a little."

"MANDI!"

"Oh you big party pooper, okay."

As suddenly as it started it stopped. My juices ran from my pussy lips down the crack of my ass and drenched the bottom of my dress. I was breathless and had a very difficult time composing myself. The waiter's arrival startled me. He poured us both a glass of wine and placed salads in front of us. When all was perfect he nodded and strolled away. "Mandi, you can't be doing that in public."

"Why not?"

"Well, first off, it's embarrassing. Plus we could get thrown out or arrested."

"You prude! Of course it is embarrassing. It is meant to be and as for being tossed out, I think Mario might enjoy the show." With that she switched on the toy and watched me squirm for a few moments. Then the maddening device was switched off and she began to laugh and drink and eat all at once. I have to admit I must have looked quite comical because several tables were staring at us. I turned to look at the mirror behind our booth and noticed that my face was red as a beet.

"Are you quite through torturing me?"

"Yes my dear, I am quite finished... For now! So please, eat, drink and be merry because today your life changes.

I launched into my salad and it was delicious. The greens were fresh, cool and crisp. The dressing was a light Italian with Balsamic vinegar with a hint of pepper. "By the way Mandi. What the hell did you tell the valet outside?"

"I simply told him that if they watched over my car that you would give them both a blow job as a reward." I am sure that I wanted to say something but my mouth only opened and closed. I stared at Mandi and could not form the words. "Now don't worry about later. Eat your salad and have a drink of wine. It is exquisite." Eating seemed the best course so I returned to the salad and several glasses of wine.

Next came a pasta dish with fresh veggies and then the waiter brought a platter with a very large East Coast White Fish on it. When served, Mandi and I shared it and began idle conversation. Finally, I had recovered from hearing what 'desert' would be. After giving it some thought, it started to sound pretty good to me; a nice meal, a little business, a couple of gulps of warm Latin semen. Yeah, the day was looking up. Boy would my ex-husband shit if he knew what a slut I had become!

"Now to business Jill. David and I selected you from about 30 candidates. You were perfect in every way. We only had to observe your interaction with the animals and you turned out to be exactly what we had hoped for, an avid dog lover. Pardon the pun sweetie."

"Mandi, it is true. I have always loved dogs but as pets not lovers." I looked around to see if my voice had carried to the other tables. I scolded myself again for not being more discreet. I have to watch what I say in public since I am sure that dog fucking is not legal and just talking about could lead to trouble.

"Jill, we simply wanted to make sure that you were the one. Then when we took you to the party we were astonished. Sweetie, that young thing that you munched on, that was to be the evening entertainment. But lo and behold, Jill walks right onto to stage center and lets us all enjoy her dark side. Honey, you could have stopped the action at any point, well, right up to the point where you were mounted. But you were game and the rest is history as they say."

"You mean that I wanted that to happen to me. No, no way is that the case." Once again I looked around and lowered my voice. "You are so wrong! Mandi, I was sex starved for over a year. Hell I didn't even masturbate during that time. Then you and your shaved pussy and your husband big fucking dick were right there. What the heck was I supposed to do?"

"Exactly what you did, at least that was what we had hoped for. But we where stunned when you willingly mated my pet."

"Mandi, I have to be... what did you just say? That animal is your pet? His Highness is your pet?"

"Yes he is. He is the most sought after Great Dane on the West Coast. We have been asked to stud him so that his puppies could be trained just as he. Which bring us to the business portion of this conversation. David and I have decided to start a business where we will provide specially trained dogs to our very special clients. What we needed was to find the proper trainer. You my dear are our choice."

"Mandi, you cannot be serious. You want me to train dogs to have sex with women?" This time the gentlemen at the next table all turned to stare at me. I was beside myself. What possessed Mandi to think that I would consider such a vile job? I thought that she wanted me as a plaything for her and David.

Mandi waved her hand as if to dismiss my concerns. "Now before you get all huffy, read this." She handed me a document that outlined the next years of my life.

1.

Point 1 - Compensation
A salary of $75,000.00 per year will be given to the person accepting the position as "Breeding Consultant"

2.

Point 2 - Benefits
As part of the employment contract the Consultant will receive the following benefits:

1.

The Consultant will receive a Company car

2.

The Consultant will receive full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost or payroll deductions

3.

The Consultant will receive a membership in the health club of choice

4.

The Consultant will receive a Company credit card (American Express Platinum) will be issued for incidentals

5.

The Consultant will receive a clothing allowance of $1,000.00 per month

6.

An annual $10,000.00 T-Bill will be issued and held in trust in the Consultant's name

3.

Point 3 - Termination
A signature fixed to this form will be considered a legally and binding employment contract for a period of not less than five years. Should either party request termination of this contract, the settlement of all accrued monies is to be disbursed to the Consultant based on the time of service. Once the agreed upon 5 year period is reach the Consultant will have free access to all monies accrued.

I was stunned to say the least. Mandi ate her lunch nonchalantly as if nothing was amiss. I just stared at

the piece of paper like it was a snake coiled for attack. She and David actually thought that I would sign it!

Of course they were delusional. Even as she slid the pen in front of me I knew they were totally insane.

Even as I picked the pen up and signed the fucking document, I knew they were completely mad. They had to be to think that I would agree with this insane idea.

"Good! There we have it. Now let's drink to our future success and all the fun we will have in the future."

We toasted one another and I drained the wine from my glass. Then another! Oh my god, what have I

done? The rest of lunch was a blur and I soon found myself being lead out the rear of the restaurant. There I was 'delivered' to the two Latinos valets. They whisked me into a storage locker. Even as they spoke to me, which I did not understand, I knew what they wanted and unzipped their trousers to free their beautiful brown dicks. I dropped to my knees on some linens and took them both in hand. As I stroked them both their cock sprang to full hardness. My mouth watered at the prospect of sucking the jiz from their balls. Before I could wrap my lips around either one precum began oozing from the tips of their dicks. That had me salivating for my dessert. It was all so surreal. I could not believe that I was here in a storage shed, on my knees sucking two Latino boys off. Mandi had chosen well. There is no mistaking my calling now. I am a slut that is subservient to my new Mistress Mandi. I knew now that I would be willing to do anything she wishes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.