Dixie - Cover

Dixie

Copyright© 2002 by Liberty Bell

Chapter 1: Dixie in California

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dixie in California - Young Marine gets it on with coworker's horny wife. A fantasy based on actual events. How much is fantasy I'll let you guess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I met Bob and Dixie when I was transferred to Twenty-Nine Palms, California from Camp Lejeune on the East coast. Bob and I were both Marines of the same rank although I was senior to him. He had been the shift supervisor in the office until I came onboard. Since I was senior he was then reassigned as my assistant.

We hit it off good that first day and he invited me over for supper that night. I told him I was married and he said that was great and ask me to bring my wife along to meet his wife. He called his wife and informed her that we would be coming and I called my wife and told her we would be going over to some new friends home for supper.

Bob and Dixie lived in the base housing area but my wife Barbara and I lived across town in a rented apartment while we waited for a base unit to become available. After work I drove home and picked up Barbara and then drove back to Bob and Dixie's place. Bob met us at the door and I introduced him to my wife. He said Dixie was in the kitchen and would be out in a minute.

When she walked into the living room, my eyes almost popped from my head. Here was a beautiful little Mex-American doll standing before us. She was about five foot tall and as shapely as any girl I have ever seen. I could hardly keep my eyes off her as Bob introduced her. We made small talk for awhile then Dixie excused herself and ask my wife to help her get supper on the table.

Dixie sat across from me at the small table and every once in a while I felt her stockinged foot slide up my leg. The first time I almost choked on my food but I got the message that she was available under the right circumstances. I just hoped my wife hadn't observed the sparks that had been flying between us and that the right opportunity would present itself later.

After we had finished supper, Bob informed me that it was his wife's Bingo night and that he would have to babysit with their young daughter. He said he gave her one night a week off to relax and have fun away from the house and she usually went to Bingo at the EM club on base. Dixie asked my wife if she would like to go with her and she reluctantly agreed, leaving Bob and I to babysit.

We played cards and watched TV and talked a little as we downed several beers. After about the third beer, Bob got really talkative and informed me that he and Dixie were having a few problems due to the isolation, money, his working hours and a few other things but were trying to work on them. I listened to his problems and sympathized with him.

When the girls returned home, we talked a little while, getting to know each other. After awhile my wife and I told them how much we had enjoyed supper and the company and then we left for home as we had to go to work the next day. On the way home Barbara informed me that she liked Bob and Dixie very much but that they had some problems that they needed to work out.

I told her what Bob had told me and ask her how she had known. She informed me that, at the club, Dixie had left for about an hour with another man and came back smelling like she had just had sex. She had nervously explained to my wife that she wasn't being satisfied by Bob and needed to find some relief somewhere before she went totally crazy. She had begged Barbara not to tell Bob about it.

I filed this away for future reference and ask her if she wanted to continue to see them. She said that she would like to try to help Dixie and that Dixie really needed a friend to talk to at a time like this. I agreed and praised her for being so supportive.

We continued to see Bob and Dixie as friends and really grew quite close. I could tell they were still having problems and tried to talk to Bob about them. He acknowledged that most of their problems had to do with sex. He said that due to the way he worked, rotating shifts and odd hours and all, that he just didn't have the desire or energy for sex as much as Dixie did. It seemed like she wanted it all the time.

He said that he was an old fashioned Catholic boy and didn't go in for all that kinky stuff he had heard and read about, but that Dixie had had a looser upbringing and wanted to try all kinds of weird things. I told him not to knock it if he hadn't tried it and that Barbara and I had done some things he might enjoy if he tried. I tried to tell him about a few, but he clamed up and wouldn't listen so I quit trying.

He was one of the senior men and was soon put in charge of another shift, coming to work as I got off. One morning as he was relieving me, he told me that Dixie wanted me to stop by the house as she had something to send to Barbara. I told him I would. I knew that Barbara would still be asleep when I arrived home and thought that this might be the chance I was waiting for.

When I arrived at Dixie's it seemed the whole neighborhood was still asleep. I knocked softly on the door and Dixie opened it and invited me in. She was still in her thin almost see-thru nightgown and looked sexy as hell. My cock started to harden just looking at her sexy body. To hell with friendship, I knew I had to fuck this sexy bitch, today.

She knew the effect she was having on me but had to justify the situation by playing out her role. "I wanted you to come by to pick up that recipe that I promised Barbara," she said. "Is that really all you wanted me to come by for?" I ask knowingly. "No, I also wanted to talk to you about something. I know that Barbara told you about the problems Bob and I are having and that I went out with another man at the Bingo game."

"Yes, she told me about it and No, I haven't mentioned it to Bob, although we have discussed some other things, and I have thought about it," I said. "What would it take for you to keep your mouth shut about what you know?" she asked nervously, knowing the position she was in.

I pulled her to me and she reluctantly came into my arms. I felt her small perfectly shaped warm body mold into mine as I ran my hands down over her curvy asscheeks and pulled her warm crotch into mine. I knew she could feel the hard bulge of my rising cock as it pressed into the "V" of her soft warm belly.

"Dixie, you're a beautiful, hot-blooded, young woman who loves sex and I just want some of the same things you want. I know you want to do all kinds of things and Bob doesn't want to, so you can do them with me instead, as long as we don't get greedy," I replied. "OK," she said reluctantly. "What do you want me to do?" "Get out of this nightgown first," I said as I stood back.

She began pulling it up her body and over her head. When it was up to her waist I gazed at her perfectly formed mound of Venus with its dark covering of thick black hair. As it reached above her breast I took in her beautifully shaped full tits with nipples like dark strawberries. She was really a beautiful young woman and I was about to have my way with her.

As the nightgown went over her head she tossed it aside and came into my arms. Our lips met in a smoldering kiss as my hands roamed over her body. I kneaded her spongy asscheeks and then slipped my hand around front into her hairy bush and pressed my hand between her legs. They parted slightly to allow my fingers to find her slit. I rubbed my finger up and down her moistening slit until it parted allowing my middle finger to slip inside the tight hot opening.

I pushed and my finger slowly slid into her tight hot pussy. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I began to slide my finger in and out in a slow fucking motion. I dropped my mouth down and covered one of her tits and began sucking the whole end of it and laving it with my hot wet tongue. I pulled off it scraping the nipple with my teeth and began to chew on the other one as she moaned and rubbed her hands through my hair.

All the while she was fucking herself on my deeply buried finger. "Do you like what I'm doing, Dixie? Do you like my finger up your little cunt?" I questioned. "Oh... Yes..." she moaned, "I love it..." "Well, it's time to see what else you like. Do you like cock, Dixie? "Take my cock out and feel it." I said huskily.

I was still fully dressed and she felt down and found my zipper and pulled it down freeing my hard cock into her soft warm hand. We were still standing in the living room and I was kissing her soft warm mouth as she jacked my cock back and forth in her hand and I slid my finger back and forth in her pussy. We moaned into each other's mouths and I slipped my finger from her tight juicy cunt.

"Do you like my cock, Dixie?" I said. She moaned and nodded yes. "Would you like to suck my nice hard cock, Dixie?" I ask as I gently pushed suggestively on the top of her shoulders. "Oh, yes... , I want to suck your nice big cock... I want to taste it and feel it in my mouth. I've never sucked one before but I want to try it. Bob never would let me suck his," she moaned and offered no resistance as she slid to the floor on her knees before me looking straight at my steel hard rod and still jacking it with her hand.

She pulled my uncircumcised foreskin forward and licked it, toying with it with her hot wet tongue. She had never seen an uncircumcised dick before and it fascinated her. She licked all over the head with the tip of her hot wet tongue licking away the precumm that was dripping from the little hole in my cockhead. She tried to suck out more.

As soon as it was clean she raised the shaft and licked the underside all the way to my balls. She reached into my pants and gently lifted out my ballsack and proceed to lick my balls all over. Then she worked her way back up to the head giving it a good swipe with her tongue before pressing her warm lips over it and sucking it into her hot wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around the bloated head getting a good taste of it before sliding more cockmeat into her hot oral cavity.

"You like that cockmeat, don't you Dixie? You love my big hard cock stuffed into your hot little mouth don't you?" I questioned. "UUUUUUMMMMMM..." she moaned around my hard cock stuffing her face. "That's it, baby, eat all you want, suck it good!!! I groaned as she placed both hands on my asscheeks and pulled them back and forth forcing me to fuck her mouth with my cock. I could see she was taking more and more dickmeat with each stroke and each stroke was faster.

"Ohhh... Dixie, baby, it's breakfast time. I got some sweet cream for you. Just suck it all out. Here it comes, baby, suck," I cried as my balls exploded and flooded her hot sucking mouth with my squirting ball cream. She sucked and swallowed and milked my balls until I began to grow sensitive and had to pull her away from my cock.

I could see that she had been fingering her pussy and clit as she had been sucking my cock and wondered if she had managed to cumm while doing it. She sat back on the floor, looking up at me smiling, and said, "You can feed me breakfast anytime. I just love that big Indian sausage of yours and that's the best cream I've ever had."

I laughed as I pulled her to her feet and slipped my hand over her juicy cunt. "It's not fair for only one of us to eat though is it?" I reminded her as I pushed her down on the sofa. I slid to my knees on the floor between her smooth spread thighs, looking directly at her juicy hot hair-covered cunt mound with the slightly spread lips.

"I guess not," she said. "Just what did you have in mind?" she asked as she rolled her hands over her firm shapely titties. "Well, I see some nice hair pie here, and I believe I would like to have a helping or two of it if you don't mind," I replied, as I pulled her thighs over my shoulders and her ass closer to the edge of the sofa so I could reach her hot cunt comfortably. I could smell the sexy aroma wafting up from her hot juicy hole as I spread her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.