Kathy's Clown - Cover

Kathy's Clown

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After going through a painful devorice Bill finds himself in bed with his best friends wife. But there are more shocks for Bill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I had difficulty sleeping that night as I thought about Kathy and Jack. It was hard for me to get in touch with my feelings about what had happened. First, I was upset with myself because I had sex with my best friends wife. The fact that he knew about it and had helped Kathy set it up didn't help. The problem was that I didn't know it was a set up and I let my self be seduced by Kathy while thinking that Jack was out of town and that I knew that I was betraying Jack's trust in me.

Second, I didn't know how I felt about being manipulated by Kathy that way. But the sex was great and part of me definitely wanted to do it again.

Lastly, finding out the Jack had watched me having sex with his wife and not only enjoyed the show, he ate my cum from her pussy afterward. On top of that the two of them wanted to do the same thing again the next night.

When I finally did fall asleep my troubled thoughts followed me. I had dreams about confronting Kathy and Jack and then I would be in bed with Kathy while Jack stood next to the bed telling me how to fuck his wife. In the last dream before I woke up at five o'clock in the morning I walked into Kathy's bedroom planning to have sex with her only to find that Jack was making loved to her. As I stood by the bed Kathy turned to me and said, "I'm sorry Bill, but Jack's cock just feels better than yours." Only now it was my ex-wife Karen that Jack was fucking.

After that I got up. I didn't want to continue the dreams. I went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, then sat in the early morning dark to drink it. As I sat I thought over the previous night events again. Two things became clear to me. The first was that I was angry with Jack and Kathy for using me the way they did. The second was that I definitely wanted to fuck Kathy again that night.

I decided that I would play along with Jack and Kathy's game. I would call Kathy later and just let things develop according to Kathy's plan.

I found thing to keep me busy all morning and most of the afternoon. I waited till three o'clock to call Kathy. I didn't want to sound to anxious. When Kathy answered I was pretty sure I heard another click on the phone. I wondered if that meant that Jack was listening in. I decided to have some fun with him. As soon as Kathy recognized my voice she said, "I wondered if you were going to call. I am glad you did."

I said, "Well, I wasn't sure if I should. I am feeling very guilty about what we did last night. I even thought about telling Jack about it. After all, this is what happened to me with Karen. She started cheating on me. If I had known about it sooner I may have been able to save my marriage."

"No. You can't tell Jack. This isn't like it was with Karen. I am not going to leave Jack. He doesn't ever have top know about us."

"I guess you're right. I wouldn't want to hurt my friend."

"Well what do we do now? Jack is still out of town, do you what to get together again tonight?"

"To tell the truth, last night was pretty great. In spite of feeling guilty about last night I would like to get my cock inside you again tonight." I wondered how Jack liked my talking to his wife that way.

Kathy said, "I would like that too."

I decided to press things as far as I could. I said, "Can I ask you something about last night?"

Kathy said, "Of course. You can ask me anything you want."

I said, "Well, you seemed to get so hot so fast and you had some pretty big orgasms. I just wondered if that was because I am a better lover than Jack."

I sensed a hesitation from Kathy so I pressed on. "You can tell me the truth. Jack will never know. Did you like have my cock in your pussy more than you like Jack's?"

I figured that this would have Jack steaming a little, but Kathy surprised me. She said, "Actually you were better than Jack. That's why I am looking forward to tonight. I want you to make me feel that way again."

I wondered how Jack felt hearing his wife telling me that I was better in bed than him.

I figured that Kathy was just playing along with me to keep me interested and that she would sooth Jack's injured ego after the call.

I said, "So then, what shall we do tonight?"

Kathy said, "Why don't you come over for dinner at seven o'clock and we'll see what happens from there."

I said, "I'll be there." Then we ended the call.

At seven o'clock I grabbed a bottle of wine from my cupboard and headed over to Kathy's house.

When I walked in Kathy was cooking pasta and making a salad. I gave her a kiss then opened the wine and poured us both a glass. As Kathy was cutting a tomato for the salad I walked up behind her and began massaging her ass through her skirt. Kathy pushed back against me indicating that she liked what I was doing to her, so I moved in closer and kissed her on the neck. At the moment I began to wonder if Kathy really enjoyed what I was doing to her or was she just doing all this for Jack. I wasn't really sure that I even cared.

Still standing behind her I dropped one hand down and reached down and took hold of the bottom of Kathy's skirt and raised it up until her panties were exposed. Then I started to massage her pussy through her panties. As I was doing this I wondered where Jack was hiding. Was he outside peeking in through a window or was he hiding in the house somewhere? Although I was tempted to look around I didn't chance it.

As I slipped my fingers inside her panties Kathy leaned her head back against my shoulder and turned so that she could kiss me then she said, "As much as I like what you are doing to me, if you don't stop I will never get this salad made." Then she kissed me again.

I took the hint and removed my hand from her panties and let her finish her work.

While we were eating dinner I was trying to think of things to say or do that would have an effect on Jack but after a while I realized that if I wanted to enjoy having sex with Kathy I was going to have to put Jack out of my mind and try and ignore that fact that he was watching us.

After dinner Kathy put some music on and we sat in the living room with a glass of wine.

When I finished my wine I stood up and took Kathy's hand and pulled her to her feet and started dancing with her. As we danced I kissed her neck and ears and cupped her ass with my hands. When we began to kiss more passionately I unbuttoned her blouse and helped her remove it. As we continued dancing I unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. Then I started sucking on her nipples. Once I had booth of her nipples hard I unzipped her skirt and push it down her legs and helped her step out of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.