Two for the Money - Cover

Two for the Money

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Emily and Kathy, two naive college coeds in dire need of cash, become involved in a modeling agency with unusual and demanding clients. Moves slowly at first. Lots of character development and build up, not a quick stroke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"You heard me correctly. You're no longer employed here. You may pick up your last check from my secretary." Donald Sloan looked over the tops of his half-rimed glasses and quietly continued, "Eventually, I hope that any hard feelings will go away."

"I have to have this job, Mr. Sloan," whimpered the tall blond standing across his desk. Her lip quivered. Her long black knit dress was zipped up high on her neck. It clung to her every curve and curvaceous she was. She had an old fashioned hourglass figure with burgeoning boobs, narrow waist, broad hips, and legs that seemed to go on forever.

"You simply are not reliable, Judy. Look, I deal with a very exclusive, very demanding clientele. They require absolutely impeccable service. They expect the best. But, you are undependable. You've made me look disorganized... too fucking many times."

"Give me one more chance," the blond said. Her eyes were moist with tears and her voice broke as she tried to speak. She walked around Sloan's desk and began to tug on the zipper at the neck of her dress. She closed her eyes, breathed a deep sigh, and pulled the zipper down the length of her dress. Slowly tension on the dress' fabric relaxed allowing the tops of two braless mounds to come into view-perfect round orbs of pink flesh. David Sloan felt his cock begin to harden. Suddenly two large brown aureoles tipped with erect nipples appeared. Sloan involuntarily gasped at the sight of Judy's beautiful body. He looked down at his desk and shuffled some papers in an effort to regain his composure.

"Please don't make me beg... , " Judy's voice trailed off. She pulled the zipper further down. Slowly the soft dress fell from her shoulders and collapsed in a circle around her feet. Donald found it impossible not to stare at this stunningly beautiful woman. White tan-lines guided his eyes down to a tiny pair of white, lace string bikini panties.

Tears began to drip off Judy's cheeks and splatter on her tanned breasts. Donald could see her dark pubic hair clearly though the gossamer bit of cloth that vainly tried to cover her mons.

"Look, Judy, you are a very desirable, sexy woman, but you do too many fucking drugs. You are fucking up your life with that shit. Worst, you now are fucking up my life too. So, put your clothes back on... and leave now."

Resorting to sex in exchange for her job had mortified Judy enough. To be turned down made matters infinitely worse. She had undressed for this disgusting man and he had said "no thanks." Her humiliation could not have been more complete.

Judy grabbed her clothes and awkwardly zipped her dress back in place. Donald handed her a Kleenex.

"Goodbye, Judy," he sighed.

Holding back her tears and rage, the woman rushed out of the office slamming the door behind her. Donald Sloan exhaled through pursed lips and pressed his intercom.

"Maxine, I guess we need to find another all-purpose girl. Let's run a new ad in the paper."


Emily sat and stared at the invoices, one in each hand. The first was for tuition from her university for the next term; the other was for a surprise new transmission required by her old clunker of a car. Emily couldn't afford to pay either bill.

A tear rolled off her cheek and blurred one of the entries in her checkbook laying open on her desk. In the past several weeks, everything had come tumbling down at once for her. First came the news that her father had lost his middle management position. Her parents were barely holding on to their home, so they couldn't contribute anymore to her college education. Then Emily's university announced a major tuition rate increase. She already had received the allowable limit in student loans. Finally, while driving to her part-time job in the library, the transmission in her car ceased to function squarely in the middle of the busy Interstate highway. The bill for that alone was over $1,200, plus she had no way of getting to school or work while her car was in the shop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.