Father's Sin - Cover

Father's Sin

Copyright© 2002 by SilentAllTheseYears

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa Sampson's summer home from college takes a turn for worse when her lust-filled dad begins to notice his daughter has grown up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Slam!

"That's all the stuff", Danielle sighed with relief, latching the door of the blue Buick station wagon. "Home, sweet home, here we go," the she smiled at her friend Lisa.

Lisa grinned back, thinking how wonderful it would be to see mom, dad, and Celeste, her younger sister again. Danielle and Lisa had met freshmen year at UCLA. The two blondes had immediately hit off.

For Lisa, the more timid and serious of the two, Danielle had represented something she had always wanted to be--easygoing and popular. Danielle was heavenly beautiful, too. Her lengthy blonde hair cascading wave after wave across her slim shoulders. Her soft blue eyes... To Lisa, her friend seemed to make friends so easily. Everything came to her effortlessly. She was popular with all the guys at the dorms, she was always the one with fantastic ideas for their adventures...

Danielle got behind the wheel of the battered buick, glancing happily at her friend. Nothing could bring her down today. She had done great these past semesters, and she had her best friend to thank for that. If Lisa had not been constantly pestering her to study, she knew she would definitely have flunked her classes. "That Lisa, she's really something," Danielle mused as she thought about her friend. Her thoughts, however, slightly dimmed her euphoria. Lisa was such a beautiful girl--woman-- she corrected herself. Both girls were now nineteen, certainly no longer adolescents. "Well maybe girls" Danielle corrected herself as she blushingly reflected upon the fact that they were both still virgins. Oh, there had been many times she could have given it up, but somehow she felt that it would be like betraying Lisa, who was so shy.

"Lisa was too reserved", Danielle thought. That was why she never involved herself in any relationships with the opposite sex. Looking at Lisa, it would seem surprising to anyone that didn't know her that Lisa that she was unattached. "I mean the girl looks stunning!" she thought. "My god, if I was into girls, I guess she's what I would..." she reddened at the thought, glancing sideways at her friend's ripe body. Lisa's full breasts outlined against the cardigan she was wearing. Her faded jeans clinging tightly to her buttocks and long legs...

"God, stop this!" Danielle berated herself. "What am I turning into, a lesbian?"

The three hour drive flew by quickly and the girls soon neared Springdale, Lisa's hometown.

"Ah, the smell of the suburbs", Danielle inhaled, as she drove toward Lisa's house. Danielle herself, lived only a few miles away in Amherstville, so she was fairly familiar with Springdale.

"Stop! There's my street!" Lisa yelled.

"Dammit, give me a warning next time", Danielle grumbled good-naturedly, as she car swerved into a narrow street.

"Oh, there's Dad! Washing his car as always", Lisa laughed, pointing to a large man in front of a large blue house, who was spraying water over a red convertible. "He does this almost every weekend," she told at Danielle, laughingly.

The stationwagon pulled into the large driveway, a safe distance from the man and his hose. Opening the door before the car had even come to a full stop, Lisa rushed out toward the approaching big man, whose face lit up as he recognized his daughter.

"Daddy! God, I missed you and mom so much," Lisa sailed into the embrace of the huge man, losing herself into the vast expanse of his chest as his brawny arms wrapped themselves lovingly around his daughter.

Joe Sampson hugged his daughter closely to him, revelling in her sweet ivory soap scent, as his daughter jumped into his embrace, her arms wrapping him tightly around him, pressing her bosom into deep contact with his chest. Unexpectedly, Lisa's father felt a dull throb in the area of his groin, as he felt the ample bosom of his daughter crushed warmly against him in their heated embrace, aware of her pelvis pushing up against him, her head cradled into his chest.

"Oh, Lisa, it's so great to see you back again," he murmured thickly into her full blonde hair, revelling in her clean fresh scent. He reluctantly pulled himself away from his daughter as soon as he realized that they had an audience.

"Who's your friend," he gestured toward the girl in the car, who had been watching the reunion of father and daughter.

"Danielle, come out and meet my Daddy!" hollered Lisa. Danielle had been watching Lisa's embrace with her father with a bit of surprise. Was this the same timid Lisa who was so reserved around other people? Lisa had acted totally different with her father.

"Practically hugging the daylights out of dear Daddy," she thought wryly to herself as she focused on Joe Sampson. A tingle went through her, as she eyed his masculine body, his broad hairy chest visible through his half-buttoned shirt, his wide muscular arms... Almost unconsciously, her gaze traveled downward, resting at his genital area. "My god, he must be immense!" she thought to herself, as she eyed what she fancied to be a bulge in the man's jeans.

"Wake up Dani!" Lisa's voice shook Danielle from her revery. Getting out of the car, Danielle smiled at Mr. Sampson. "It's a real pleasure to meet you, Lisa's told me so much about you" she grinned good naturedly at the smiling man, who had one arm draped around his daughter.

"Not all bad stuff, I hope," Lisa's father joked, winking at Lisa, who burst into giggles, nestling her head against her father's chest. Turning to Lisa, he said "Why don't you two go on inside and surprise your mother. I'll start unloading your stuff. Just tell me which stuff are yours."

Lisa quickly pointed out her luggage and together the two girls dashed into the large house. As they ran inside, Joe Sampson's eyes traveled toward the girls' hips. His eyes lingered caressingly over his own daughter's ripe buttocks, practically bursting out of her tight jeans. Then almost immediately, he cursed himself for his depraved thoughts.

"What kind of a fuckin' psycho am I, getting the hots for my own daughter! Jesus Christ!" Turning his thoughts away from his daughter's body, he beganto unload Lisa's luggage. Grabbing the largest suitcase, he proceeded to pull it out of the car. As he heaved it out, the clasp tore, and contents from the suitcase fell out.

"Dammit, why can't those girls ever learn to properly fasten the buckles on these things!" he grumbled, as he stooped over to pick up what had fallen out.His hands froze in mid-action, when he saw what lay on the ground. They were his daughter's panties. But not the kind he thought she would wear. No, these were the g-string bikini type ones, with lace and all. The kind wore by those centerfolds he saw in his Playboy and Penthouse magazines. Immediately, Joe pictured his daughter in them. Her ripe buttocks filling them up, her pubic mound pressing fully against the front, the juicy flesh of her pussy confined by the thin silky material...

Quickly he banished the evil thoughts from his mind, cursing his perverse nature. Hurriedly swooping up the undergarments, he proceeded to stuff them back into the suitcase. On a sudden, inexplicable impulse, he grabbed one--the one he had been looking at--a white laced bikini underwear--and stuffed it quickly into his pant's pocket.

"What the hell am I doing!?" he wondered incredulously at himself, and was just about to put it back when Lisa, Danielle, and Lisa's mother appeared.

"Let us give you a hand with these, Daddy!" Lisa said, grabbing one of the suitcases from him. "Boy, I really love the way you and mom decorated my room." she said, lugging a suitcase into the house and up the stairs toward her room.

"Oh, your mother did most of the work, to be truthful," Joe called after her, smiling, as he glanced at his wife Cathy. To no surprise of Joe, his wife merely acknowledged his compliment with a tight lipped smile.

"When had this estrangement between he and his wife started," he found himself asking again. But he knew the answer. Cathy had become despondent a few years ago, when she had found out she could no longer bear any children. To Joe, two kids had seemed enough, but to Cathy, whose one great desire was to have a large family, taking care of as many kids as she could, and loving them all, the blow was crippling. It had grown worse when Lisa had went off to college. Cathy had then devoted all her attentions to their youngest daughter, Celeste, almost fearful that she would lose her too. Joe had tried many times to convince her to loosen her protective shell over Celeste, all to no avail. Celeste herself had hated being smothered. While she loved her mother dearly, her mother's overprotective nature left her no opportunity to enjoy her time with friends, to hang out at the mall, go to parties, or get asked out on dates. It had only been Lisa's return home from college which had provided Celeste with her first taste of independence--summer camp. After many nights of pleading, arguing, and appeals to reason, Joe had finally persuaded Cathy to let her go.

Thinking of his wife and their relationship, Joe felt only emptiness inside. When had the fire died out between them? The first months after they had found out Cathy was sterile, sex between them practically disappeared. Cathy, who was a devoutly religious person, felt that the sexual act's main purpose was procreation. Joe suspected that she had felt differently about this before she found out about her inability to bear children. In fact sex, between them had been very fulfilling. Yet, he had cared for his wife, and realized the deep hurt she suffered. Perhaps it was this tragedy that led to their sexless marriage. It was no wonder he had responded the way he did to his daughter, when she had thrown herself against him, he realized now. Who wouldn't be turned on by a hot-looking body after 3 years of abstinence? Shaking away his dark thoughts, he grabbed the suitcase which contained his daughter's undergarments and headed toward the house.


With the promise to keep in touch throughout the summer, Danielle left the Sampson residence. After the blue station wagon had driven away, Lisa turned away from the window and once again surveyed her room. Everything had been redecorated. Pink wallpaper covered the walls. A huge waterbed had also been added, along with a variety of other furniture pieces to complement the wallpaper.

"One thing about Mom, she certainly has a great sense for interior decorating" mused Lisa as she set about the task of unpacking her stuff.

In the adjacent room, Joe was busy bookkeeping the various household accounts, writing checks to pay the monthly bills. Occasionally, he would hear noises from the Lisa's room, as she unpacked her things. He glanced around at what had now been his bedroom and study for the past three years. He and Cathy had moved to separate rooms one year after they had found out the tragic news. It had been painful for him at first, but he had believed at that time that perhaps if he gave his wife some breathing space, she might eventually get over the loss, and they could once again find happiness and bliss in each other. Such was not to be the case. It seemed Cathy was relieved to be free from the sexual advances of her husband, and since she never ventured to suggest that they resume sharing quarters, Joe did not ask. Instead, he wound up taking permanent quarters in what had once been his den.

Now, Joe became conscious of the fact that his daughter was now home; he began to wonder whether she would think it odd that he and her mom now slept separately. Certainly Lisa had been aware of her mom's loss. Lisa had been a senior in high school when they had first found out. But she had not known about the estranged relationship between her parents that came as a result. Blotting out the nagging worry about how Lisa would take to this news, Joe finished his paperwork. Since, as a writer, he had just gotten another book published, Joe often found himself free of time these days, and as was his habit of late, he decided to take a nap. As he lay down on his bed, he thought of the changes he might have to make because of his daughter's arrival. For one, he would definitely have to remove his Playboy and other sex magazines, which he had usually kept in the bathroom. Since the same bathroom connected their two rooms, he wouldn't want Lisa to come upon them.

Immediately he went over to the west end of his room, and opened the bathroom door. Startled, he found Lisa stooping over the drawers under the sink, as she began placing her toothpaste, deodorant, and other feminine essentials into the drawer, unconscious of her father's presence behind her.

Joe inhaled sharply as he viewed the bent-over figure of his daughter. She had changed out of her cardigan sweater and jeans and was now wearing a T-shirt and some very tight, skimpy, denim shorts. Gazing at the full flesh of her buttocks as she bent over, unknowingly revealing a hint of the sheer creme-colored panties which clung to the intimate flesh of her womanhood, Joe forgot about the magazines which he had stored a couple of drawers away from where his daughter was now depositing her things. His eyes clouded over as he eyed lustfully the full buttocks of his daughter. The tight shorts clung closely to Lisa's ass, and being very short, a sizeable portion of her ass was very visible to Joe's eyes.

For a chaotic moment, a red haziness washed all over Joe, and he experienced the undeniable urge to reach out with his huge hands and grasp tightly his daughter's sexy hips from behind, and press his heavy groin heatedly up into the fullness of her ass, reveling in the friction to his hot, raging prick as it fitted itself into the crease of her ass, almost pressing heatedly right up against where her pussy would be, and then gyrating wildly to and fro, thrusting harder and harder against his daughter's ass.

"Daddy?" Lisa's voice jolted Joe from his stupor. His mind snapped back to reality, and Joe saw his daughter looking at him, concern on her face.

"Oh, uh... yes... I just wanted to tell you it's almost time for dinner, dear" Joe lied quickly, as he turned around back toward his room, closing the bathroom door on his side of the room behind him. "Don't be too long!" he called out through the door.

"Ok, Dad!" Lisa yelled back, as she quickly continued putting her things away into the bathroom. "Boy, grownups sure are weird!" she thought as she remembered the odd look she had seen on her father's face when she had discovered him behind her. "What could have caused him to look so red, as if in embarrassment?" she wondered to herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.