The Missing Mail
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Al Steiner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The second of the Heritage County tales. Follow Jim Hartman, a paramedic, and his partner, the aggressive lesbian Sydney, as they go through their respective days and nights.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian  

She stopped, directing a glare at him. "What do you want Bob?"

"It's about your signature stats over the last week," he said. "It seems that you and Jim haven't been..."

"Signature stats?" she said, her words dripping with venom, the glare becoming murderous.

He stopped in his tracks, a hint of fear appearing on his face. "Uh... well, the fact of the matter is that the company requires a signature on the billing form for all patient transports when such a thing is feasible. You and Jim haven't been..."

"I'm off duty Bob," she hissed. "And furthermore, I'm on my way somewhere important. I don't have time to talk about signature stats right now. Goodbye." She turned on her heel and resumed her trip to the door.

"This is going to have to be addressed," he called after her. "You're out of compliance with a company regulation!"

She didn't even acknowledge him. She stepped out into the humid twilight and fifteen seconds later was in her car. Ten seconds after that, she was on her way to Whispering Oaks.

It was almost fully dark by the time she pulled onto the tree-lined middle class residential street. A few groups of kids were still out, most of them playing basketball at the sidewalk hoops that nearly every house seemed to have. None of them gave her the slightest bit of attention as she parked her car outside the neat house and turned it off. Feeling a nervous excitement, and more than a little arousal stirring within her, she walked up to the front door and knocked softly.

It was opened immediately and Laurie stood there, biting her lip nervously. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a sleeveless top. Her hair was slightly damp, obviously from a recent shower. Her fingers kept twiddling with the spaghetti straps. "Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," Sydney returned with a small smile. "Just came by to see how you're doing. Is everything okay?"

"Uh huh," she said, nodding in an exaggerated fashion. "They made John stay overnight, just like you said. He's going to have surgery at ten tomorrow morning."

"That's too bad," Sydney told her sympathetically. "I'm sure he'll be all right though. That surgery is pretty routine."

"That's what they told me. I just got home from there a little while ago." She continued to stare at her visitor, continued to bite her lip. She made no offer, implied or verbal, to invite her inside.

Sydney began to wonder if she'd made an error in judgment. Had she been reading the signals incorrectly? Her instincts had always been pretty solid but it was possible for them to wrong once in a while, wasn't it? "Well..." she said slowly, "I guess that everything's all right then."

"Yeah," she said with a small sigh. "Everything's fine."

"Good," Sydney told her, biting her own lip a little now. "I guess that uh... I'll be heading home then."

Laurie hesitated, a small war of emotions taking place on her face. Finally she blurted, "Why don't you come in for a few minutes? I can fix you some lemonade or... or maybe a drink?"

Sydney smiled, more inwardly than outwardly. Pulled that one out of a dive, she thought. "A drink would be really nice," she said. "Thank you."

Laurie held the screen door open for her and she stepped inside.

The living room of the house was a testament to the type of man that lived there. The couches were genuine leather, probably a little more expensive than the middle class income could afford without going into long-term debt. A huge wide-screen television set took up the better part of one wall. Arrayed around it were various other electronic components. There was a DVD player, two VCRs, a satellite receiver box, and a surround sound system. Mounted on the wall above the television set was a rack from an eight point buck (Sydney bet that that accessory had gone up over the stern protests of the lady of the house). Only the coffee and end tables showed the touch of a fashion sensitive person. They were genuine oak and looked as if they were regularly and lovingly polished.

Sydney took in the adornments silently. After all, her mother had taught her that if you didn't have anything nice to say, that you didn't say it at all. She took a seat on the couch, sitting somewhat in the middle.

"What can I get you to drink?" asked Laurie, who was flitting about near the television, almost as if she were afraid to get any closer.

"What do you have?"

"I have some Chardonnay chilled in the refrigerator," she answered. "There's also some whisky and soda or some of my husband's beer. It's some of that expensive imported stuff from Norway or something."

"The wine sounds good."

She disappeared into the kitchen, returning about five minutes later with two glasses of white wine in her hands. She gave one to Sydney with a hand that was trembling.

"Why don't you sit down?" Sydney prompted, patting the couch next to her.

"Uh... sure," she said. "Okay." She sidestepped around and took a seat about three feet away, crossing her legs.

"This is good wine," Sydney told her after taking a small sip.

"It's from the Bonart Winery in Napa," Laurie told her. "My husband doesn't really appreciate good wine you know, but I've developed a taste for it over the years."

"It sounds expensive. I can't afford much more than the $4.99 bottles on my salary. They kind of taste like gasoline compared to this."

This served to break the ice a little. Laurie spent a few minutes talking about the various wine-tasting trips she had taken with her girlfriends. She sipped rapidly as she told her tale, draining the glass to empty before Sydney had even consumed a third of hers.

"I could use a refill," she said, looking at the glass as if wondering where all of the wine had gone. "Will you excuse me for a moment?"

"Of course."

When she returned, she had the bottle in her hand. She poured herself a full glass and then put it down on the coffee table.

They talked of neutral things for the better part of an hour. Laurie asked about Sydney's job and she described it for her, sharing a few of the anecdotes that she had collected over the years. Laurie told Sydney about her housewife duties and her part-time job as a receptionist for an accounting firm. During this hour they finished off the bottle of wine and opened another. Laurie warmed up considerably, both from the alcohol and the conversation, which she seemed to crave.

"You can't believe how nice it is just to talk to someone intelligently," she told Sydney about halfway through the second bottle. "My husband treats me like I'm a blond ditz most of the time and the neighbor women only talk about how well their kids are doing in school, or how much money their husband makes, or what kind of car they're getting next year. Everyone here just seems so phony sometimes."

"I see that the suburbs haven't changed much since I was a kid," Sydney said, feeling a strong buzz in her head.

"You grew up in the suburbs?"

"Not too far from here," she confirmed. "I went to Whispering Oaks High school. Class of 94."

"Wow. Somehow I pictured you as growing up in... I don't know, South Central LA or something."

Sydney laughed. "Nope," she said. "I'm a product of a good old upper middle class upbringing. My father was a dentist and my mother was a stereotypical housewife. I got two brothers that live around here. One's a dentist like my old man; the other's a computer systems engineer. I'm kind of the black sheep of the family, as you can imagine."

"Do you still see your family?"

She shook her head, displaying no sadness. "Nope, not too much. My parents pretty much disowned me when I... you know... came out of the closet. They wrote me out of their will, kicked me out of the house, the whole bit. The only one that I have any contact with is David, my younger brother. We get together a couple times a year for lunch or something. He doesn't exactly approve of me, but he tolerates me."

"That's sad," Laurie said sympathetically. "It must be hard on you."

She shrugged. "I've learned to deal with it pretty well over the years. Once I figured out that it was they who had the problem and not me, it got easier."

Laurie nodded, not sure what else to say. She picked up the wine bottle and poured herself some more. "I'm getting a little tipsy," she giggled as she spilled a little on the table.

"Yeah, me too," Sydney said with a smile. "And it's a little warm in here. Do you mind if I take off my uniform shirt? This polyester isn't made for the heat."

"Ummm... sure," she said slowly.

Sydney stood and untucked the shirt from her pants. She then unbuttoned it and slipped it off, setting it down on the back of the couch. She wore a plain white T-shirt beneath it, the sleeves shortened enough to show off her biceps and her tattoo.

"You look like you're in really good shape," Laurie said, looking at the bulging muscles.

"I used to compete in women's weightlifting," she said, sitting back down, just a little closer than she had been. "It got to be too much of a hassle but I still pump iron three times a week or so. It helps me with the job. Lot's of heavy lifting you know."

"I can imagine," she said, chewing on her lip again. She quickly downed half of her glass of wine at a single shot.

Sydney set her own glass down and then let her right hand drop onto Laurie's knee. The skin was soft and feminine and very warm, just the way she like it. "You're a very pretty woman Laurie," she said softly, gazing in her eyes.

Laurie swallowed nervously, with an audible gulp. "Thank you," she almost whispered. She made no move to remove the hand from her knee.

Encouraged, Sydney turned towards her, scooting even closer as she did so. She brought her other hand up and began to stroke her short blonde hair. "You've got the most beautiful hair too," she said. "I just love natural blonde hair."

Laurie trembled a little and went back to biting her lip. "My husband used to love it too," she said. "Now he doesn't even notice when I do something new to it."

"No?" she said, stroking downward from the hair onto the soft skin of her cheek. Using her finger she played idly with the earlobe.

"No," she said, "he... he... uh... didn't even notice when I cut it short a few weeks ago."

"Men can be like that sometimes," she said, caressing the side of her cheek now. "They don't pay attention to details. Sometimes the details are what's the most important." She let her other hand slide a little further up the leg, so that her fingertips were stroking the inside of her lower thigh.

"Yesss," Laurie sighed, her trembling becoming worse. Her nipples were clearly standing out beneath her shirt.

"Have you ever been with a woman before Laurie?"

She shook her head. "Never," she breathed.

"But the idea doesn't revolt you?"

Another shake of the head. "No," she answered, barely audible.

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes."

Sydney smiled, letting her hand travel a little further up the leg. Laurie's knees came apart a few inches. She leaned in next to her, so her lips were next to her cheek. She blew softly in her ear, letting her tongue dart out and just touch the lobe. Laurie jerked against her.

"Are you wet right now?" Sydney asked her.

"Yes," she breathed.

"You want me to make love to you, don't you?"

She shuddered again. "Yes," she finally croaked.

Sydney took her earlobe between her lips and sucked softly on it, nipping it just the tiniest bit with her teeth. She then slid her tongue gently into the space where the ear and the jaw came together.

"Oh god," Laurie breathed, her arm coming up to the back of Sydney's neck.

"Your skin tastes so nice," Sydney whispered in her ear as she continued to tongue the flesh around it. "I want to kiss every inch of it."

Another shudder from Laurie. "I... I... don't know what to do," she said.

"You don't have to do anything," Sydney told her. "The first time should be special. Just let me do all the work."

"Okay," she squeaked, giving another tremor as Sydney nipped at her neck. She set her wine glass down on the table and let herself be taken away.

Sydney pushed her back into the couch and kissed her, letting her tongue part her lips and slide just inside her mouth. Laurie's tongue hesitated for a second and then moved forward to meet it. They danced together on a film of saliva, swirling first the tips and then, as things heated up, the entire organs. They kissed for the better part of twenty minutes, Sydney keeping her hands on the upper leg and the back of the neck, Laurie's hands around Sydney's back, clutching her to her body. Soon Laurie's pelvis was rocking up and down beneath her, trying to grind against her.

"I'm so turned on right now," she panted, her face flushed, her eyes wide. Her hands traveled up and down Sydney's back, scratching at her through her shirt.

"Does your husband get you this hot by kissing?" Sydney asked her, attacking her neck and ear again, lapping at the sweat that had formed their.

"I've never been this hot before," she grunted, letting her hands travel down to Sydney's ass, which she felt experimentally through the coarse material of her uniform pants. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm just doing you right," she answered, her hands sliding down to the bottom of Laurie's shirt. "Sit up."

She sat up and Sydney tugged upwards on her shirt, pulling it over her head and off. Her breasts were small, roughly the size and shape of avocados, capped with large nipples that stood out proudly. She had a scattering of freckles arrayed between them and over the top of them. Her skin was pale there, with tan lines clearly evident.

"Beautiful," Sydney whispered to her, drinking in the sight. "Absolutely beautiful."

"My husband thinks they're too small," she said, her hand rubbing on Sydney's arm now.

"They're just perfect," Sydney told her. "I love them. I want to put them in my mouth."

With that, she leaned forward and applied her mouth to the top of the left one, licking at the skin with her tongue. She licked and sucked all around it, avoiding the nipple until Laurie actually begged her to suck on it. Finally she took it in her lips and suckled gently, as if she were drawing milk from it. Laurie's hands came to the back of her head, pulling her closer and her hips began to rise and fall once more, grinding against Sydney's leg.

She suckled the nipple until it was blood red and engorged in her mouth and then she sucked and kissed her way across the chest to the other one. She was now very aroused herself, thrilled to be initiating this hot, married women into the joys of lesbian love. Her crotch was absolutely soaked, almost as if she'd peed herself and she could feel her hard clit rubbing pleasantly against her panties. She restrained herself from grinding into her partner, choosing instead to let the sensation build to a fury.

When the second nipple was as engorged as its partner, she kissed downward, running her teasing mouth all along the underside of the breasts and onto the stomach. She nibbled and kissed the flesh, moving from point to point and finally coming to the belly button, which she tongued out for more than a minute. Moving downward from there, she licked at the baby soft skin of her lower tummy until she reached the waistband of her shorts. She caught a faint whiff of her lover's arousal at this point, the musk penetrating through the cotton of her clothing, and she gave a little shudder of her own.

She decided to tease a little bit more so she slid down to the floor, moving her head past the shorts and onto the leg, near the knee. Laurie gave a little cry of protest that quieted when she re-attached her mouth to her just above her left knee. Her legs were now wide open, in as suggestive of a pose as was possible. Sydney started kissing her way upward, concentrating on the inner thighs, alternating between the two legs as she went.

When she reached the leg of her shorts she let her tongue dart beneath it just for the briefest instance, catching a fleeting taste of the soft inner thigh and making Laurie jump and shiver. She then moved her mouth to the other side and repeated the motion, with much the same result. The scent of Laurie's musk was stronger now, permeating out through the crotch of the shorts. Her pelvis was slowly moving up and down in a parody of thrusting.

Sydney reached up with her hands and unbuttoned the waistband of her shorts. She then grasped the zipper and slowly, tooth by tooth, slid it down revealing a pair of yellow panties. When she grabbed the waist to pull on them Laurie raised up enthusiastically to make the task easier. With a gentle pull she drew the shorts and the panties down to her legs. Laurie raised her legs into the air and brought them together so the clothing could be taken off. A second later, the shorts, with the panties still tucked inside of them, were resting on the floor and Laurie was lying naked on the couch, her legs spread to reveal her treasure.

Sydney actually moaned as she got her first look at her lover's sex. Her vaginal lips were ruby red and blood swollen with excitement, absolutely saturated with her juices. Her clitoris stood out aggressively, awaiting the stimulation that would send her to orgasm. Her pubic hair was only slightly darker than the blonde of her head, trimmed neatly into a triangle that would fit within a bikini.

"Oh lord I thank thee," Sydney breathed as she inhaled the scent of arousal radiating from her. It was a heavy, clean smell, dripping with exciting pheromones.

"Do it," Laurie told her, her voice husky and pleading. "Put your mouth on me!"

She looked up at her, seeing the naked desire on her sweaty face. "I may never take it off," she said, lowering her head.

She reached out with the tip of her tongue and lapped between the swollen lips, gathering the tangy juices, savoring them. Laurie let out a cry of delight at the contact and pushed her crotch upward, trying to increase the pressure.

"Patience darling," Sydney told her, burrowing her nose a little just under the clit. "This is a feast that I'm going to savor."

"Ohhh," Laurie moaned, her hands going to the back of Sydney's head.

She went back to work, licking slowly and softly up and down, from the bottom to the top, slowly increasing the pressure with each movement. She sucked on the lips, making them swell further, she licked the area between the bottom of her slit and her ass, she burrowed her tongue inside, driving it as deep as physically possible. She did these things over and over again, her tongue and lips moving expertly, sending pleasure throughout her lover's body wherever they touched. Gradually she worked her way up to the turgid clitoris, circling around it with the tip of her tongue without actually touching it. This made Laurie pant uncontrollably and try to grind her crotch against her lips. Sydney didn't allow this, bringing her head up each time to counter the motion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.