Tess - Cover

Tess

Copyright© 2002 by Darkendeed

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Victorian Love story. A young Lord with a sizeable problem and his new wife who helps him overcome it. Some of the people they meet and influence along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Size  

Sending a rider ahead to tell them they were on the way and to have a fire lit in the bedroom Roseanne slowly drove the wagon to the house as carefully as she could, taking the smoothest route there to keep from jostling her any more than was necessary. Tess was carefully taken upstairs and put on the bed. With that done Roseanne ran everyone else out, only allowing Will and Marie to stay and began to cut her clothes off her. The knife she carried was very sharp as she used it to cut and trim leather. Carefully she cut the boots away along the seams so that possibly they could be repaired.

With her completely nude now she called for hot water and towels and began to apply hot, wet towels to her body to help warm her back up. At the same time she cleaned away the many bruises, scrapes and scratches to see what additional injuries she might have. One bad one on her left leg was all they found. They were afraid to turn her over until she had been checked for injuries they couldn't see. Keeping her warm was the main consideration now and as soon as Marie got a blanket heated they wrapped it around her.

Will looked at Roseanne gratefully as she took control, had kept her head and did only what was necessary while trying to prevent further injuries. Tess had still not moved nor spoken. She had groaned a few times and that was all. It was the head injury that concerned the two watching her as Marie was sent for bandages, medicines and so forth.

Handing her a robe Will told Roseanne that she should get out of her wet clothes before she became sick herself. When she tried to protest he countered by asking, "How much help are you going to be to Tess if you get sick yourself?" Stepping to the fire she stripped and dried herself. Putting on the robe she returned to the bed, bringing a chair with her. Sitting there she watched for any response, any movement, any thing at all that might indicate she was regaining consciousness, all the while stroking her arm and holding her hand.

With Marie out of the room on an errand Will told her, "You didn't wear your bandeau today. With that wet blouse you might as well have been naked to the waist. If none of the hands were interested before they are really going to be buzzing around you now."

All Roseanne did was laugh. It wasn't important, her friend was. She had always had her breasts, she hadn't always had a friend such as Tess.

When the doctor arrived he tried to shoo Roseanne out but she ignored him. As they explained what had occurred, how they had found her and what steps they had taken the doctor was impressed. Not only by their actions but even more so by their lack of actions. Like them his first concern was the scalp wound. Removing the bandage he checked it carefully. Cutting away her hair around the wound he stitched it closed after checking it as well as he could.

Next he checked her arm where he reapplied a bandage and then her leg where he again placed some stitches. Marie was back by now and using them to help, all four of them carefully rolled Tess over, keeping her head as stationary as possible and her back as straight as they could.

Again using hot, wet towels to keep her warm they cleaned her up so he could check for additional injuries. Other than scrapes and bruises there were none that concerned him. Bundling her back up in the warm blanket the doctor stepped away.

"I can see nor feel nothing to indicate her head is broken. She might have a fracture there and it is a good possibility but there is no way of knowing. Medicine is still in the dark ages in some areas and the head is one of them. The only thing we can do is wait and see."

"She's going to need to stay in bed which means she will be wearing diapers again. There nothing better to keep her clean and dry. Move her as little as possible and keep her quiet. If she will take it feed her a good meat broth to get some nourishment into her. She'll need fluids so the broth helps to replace them also. Call me if there's any change."

"That's all you can do?" asked Will, not believing that something more couldn't be done for his wife.

"Lord Sexton, I can move her to the hospital. There's one only 40 miles from here. Do you want to risk moving her that far? You know the conditions of the roads around here. Staying at home, being watched over by people who care for her will do her more good than moving her that far. I'll check in on you each day and send someone for me if there's any change."

Walking the doctor out Will found Peters there waiting for him. When the doctor boarded his buggy and left he turned to Peters, "Yes?"

"I just wanted you to know, I sent for the vet to check the horse, the men are clearing the practice course and all that's left to do is make sure Miss Tess gets well. You look out for her and I'll take care of what needs to be done with the farm."

Not knowing what to say or how to say it around the large lump he now had in his throat he just nodded, reached out and gripped Brian Peters' arm and returned to the house.

As he stepped inside Marie was waiting with tears in her eyes and pointing emphatically towards the stairs. Fearing the worse Will tore up the stairs and into the room to find Tess muttering about the horse. She turned and twisted and kept asking about her horse.

Taking her cold hand in his Will told her, "Beloved, the horse was only injured a little, we have sent for the vet to check him over but Peters assures me that the injury is very minor. YOU are the one we need to see to now."

Hearing the animal was not badly injured seemed to calm Tess as she stopped twisting, turned onto her right side and became still.

"We need to warm her up more. She's cold, she's covered in chillbumps and that can't be helpful."

Roseanne immediately stood up, took off her robe and slid under the covers with her. Wrapping Tess' arms around her and spooning Tess' front to her back she told Will to strip and spoon with her from the rear. They could use their own body heat to warm her up. Sliding under the covers after he had stripped he pulled more covers up and over them. Spooning with Tess he made as much bodily contact as he could. He was holding Roseanne in his arms with his wife sandwiched between them. This brought her more in contact with Tess also. Will had already adjusted his grip once as the first time he reached across to pull her in closer he had inadvertently latched onto Roseanne's nice large breast. Slowly Tess began to warm up and the chillbumps began to go away. Her legs weren't warming as they should however and this concerned them both.

Blushing furiously Roseanne said, "Sir Will, slide your manhood between her legs and tease her pussy with it. It might be just the little extra that will get her legs warm also."

"Roseanne, while we are tending my wife I would prefer it if you would simply call me Will. I am aware of all you've done for her and I appreciate it greatly. Right now there's not much to slide between her legs I'm so concerned about her."

Raising her left leg however he placed his long, soft horse cock of a dick as close to her pussy as he could get it without moving her too much. Working it back and forth a bit he could tell that he was up against her. From time to time he would work his ass back and forth to rub her pussy, to try to warm her legs with his teasing. Before long the presence of his wife in his arms, the sliding action of his cock and it being against her pussy he began to harden. As he did he became aware of something else. With the three of them spooning so close his long cock was now poking Roseanne between the legs also. Her reaction was to adjust herself so it was sliding between her legs as well.

The contact was working as Tess was becoming warmer, her pussy lips were also drooling dew on his dick which made it easier to slide. Roseanne's pussy was forming dew also and he was sliding easier between her legs as well. His dick was coated with dew from two hot pussies now.

"Will, please don't take this the wrong way but I been a widow too long." Moving her hand down she captured his dick and guided it to her asshole. With a little difficulty she worked back against him, impaled herself and worked about six inches of his big cock into her hot ass. She then took his hand and again placed it on her left breast.

"Oh god, but that feels good. I couldn't see it all going to waste and I sure hope Miss Tess understands that we're really trying to help her," Roseanne sighed as his cock stroked in and out of her. Even with Tess sandwiched between them she had nearly as much inside her as most men pack.

On his side like he was Will's strokes were only an inch or so each way but Roseanne was enjoying every bit of movement he offered. Will worked his right arm under Tess and put it around Roseanne also. Pulling her back harder now he was able to feed more of his cock up her ass. Caressing her fine tit and playing with the nipple he worked at heating his wife up and fucking Roseanne in the ass. Feeling guilty but not stopping he sawed back and forth.

Roseanne was soon beginning to pant as she move her ass back to meet him as much as she could. Moving a pillow around so she could scream into it when it was needed, she didn't want to alert the whole household as to what was going on in Miss Tess' sick bed. Before she could however things took a slight turn.

"Dearest one, your aunt is lonely, how can I go to sleep if your aunt is lonely," Tess muttered. "Will, please, your aunt is so lonely," and she began to move about, becoming more active and more agitated with each passing second.

Pulling out of Roseanne and all the way back he slowly fed his raging hardon up his comatose wife's ass. She sighed and became still again.

Will couldn't help but chuckle at the turn of events. Instead of being in Roseanne's ass he was in Tess' ass. Even with a very hot ass however Tess was still and wanted to go to sleep while the one he had just left was active and wanted to spend all over him.

With Tess warm now Roseanne got out of the bed and put on the robe again. She moved her clothes so they could dry by the heat of the fire and put on another log. Talking quietly with Marie outside the door she checked to see if the broth was ready and if it was to bring it up. She also asked her to check on something like towels that could be used as diapers. Marie's response was to turn to the upstairs Maid who was sitting close by with a bundle of towels in her arms softly crying.

"Stop that foolishness," Roseanne demanded. "Miss Tess has spoken a few times already and is going to get better. We have her warmed up again and she is now sleeping. She seems normal however I've never seen her sleep so I don't know. Sir Will is with her now and they both need your support, not your silly crying. If you have to cry then get out of here, go to the kitchen where you can make yourself useful."

"Yes, ma'am," the maid answered with a curtsy, handing her the towels before she fled.

"Marie, when you check on the broth you might tell them what I just told the maid. It might cheer them all up some."

Marie all but curtsied herself before nodding and leaving as well.

Going back into the bedroom she shook her head over the response of the two servants as she checked on Will and Tess, finding his asleep also, still spooned up behind her. Taking a chair she moved over by the fire and using the light from it she began to read one of her lesson books that was on Tess' dressing table.

Concentrating on it she was not aware of the passage of time until there was movement in the bed. Will slowly worked his way out and dressed in his robe which was at the foot of the bed.

"Have they brought up anything for Tess? The broth or some tea or something? She's going to need it," Will asked after he had donned the robe.

"I've been sitting here doing my studies Si... er... Will, I didn't hear a knock at the door. I'll check."

He waved her back down and checked himself. The upstairs maid was sitting there with a tray. The broth was cold by now and she was afraid to bring it in or to take it back down.

"Take it back to the kitchen, bring up a small pot of broth, we can put it by the fire to keep it warm and have it when we need it. When you get back with it knock on the door. And send someone to the harness shop for Mrs. Fowler's clothes, she can't continue to sit around in that robe all the time. Her other clothes are still wet."

"That woman won't yell at me if I knock on the door? She did before! Sir Will, I don't want her mad at me," the maid explained fearfully.

Coming back in and looking at Roseanne she shook her head, "I don't remember yelling at anyone, much less the maid."

"It must have been when we first brought Tess up and you shooed everyone out. You did yell a couple of time then but I didn't notice who it was either," Will answered. "If it was the maid don't worry about it. You stepped in and took control of the situation when I was falling to pieces over Tess' injuries. I should have been the one shooing everyone out, I should have been doing lots of things that you did. I was too spooked by her being hurt to think clearly, you DID. Nothing adverse will happen so don't worry."

Looking up at him she had to ask, "Did you do what I think you did to calm her? Is that your Aunt?"

Looking uneasy at disclosing marital secrets Will nodded, "The name started as a joke between us, she sleeps with me buried in her ass. She had trouble sleeping without that. When she tells me that my aunt is lonely I know she is ready to go to sleep and needs me."

Reaching out and touching his arm Roseanne said, "Will, I wasn't being nosy. ALL married couples have secrets known only to them. I was thinking that it might cause a problem if she got restless when you weren't available. You have to rest sometimes and there will be things you have to decide on about the running of the farm that Brian... er... Mr. Peters can't do for you. I have something in my shop that might prove handy. I'll need to modify it a bit but it should do the trick. As soon as my clothes get here I'll go and get it."

"Roseanne, before Tess' outfits were ready she wore some of mine that were too small for me any longer. Would they fit you? If so, you're welcome to any that you need."

Showing her where the castoffs were stored she looked through them and got out a couple of different outfits. She even found some of his old boots that were a reasonable fit if she wore two pairs of socks. Dressing herself she left the house and went to the barns. In her shop she got out the leather dildo she had made for herself and some additional things. To the rear of the dildo she sewed a larger piece of leather to act as a flange, making it easier to remove. Facing it with some scrape kid leather it was soft so it wouldn't irritate her skin if worn for a long time. Wrapping it carefully in some paper and gathering up her clothing that no one have been down to get she returned to the house and to Tess' bedroom.

Will was slowly feeding her some of the heated broth. He had to be careful that she was not choking on it as she took it. He indicated that he had been able to spoon a goodly amount into her while Roseanne had been gone. Two lamps were now lit which offered much better vision so Roseanne returned to her reading exercise.

"I had the staff move a bed in next door. We planned to use it as a nursery when the time came. Now I'll sleep there or you can so one of us will be able to be with her always. Is this alright with you?"

"No Sir. We should have a third person and break it into three watches. Marie or Jane could be the third, Jane has experience at nursing sick people, she did it for her mother. She can work on her sewing and watch Miss Tess at the same time. Then you could get your rest, check in with Mr. Peters and be available to talk with the doctor as needed without feeling you are shirking your duties to Miss Tess."

"Roseanne, do you like working in the harness shop and working with the animals? The reason I ask is that we need someone to manage the staff here in the Manor. You've already shown you can do the job by doing it. The pay would be better, you would take all your meals here and the working conditions are much better also. You could continue your schooling and be doing a job that NEEDS someone like you."

"Sir... er... Will... er... that job is above me. Working with leather and animals is all I know."

"No it's not. You've been doing the job since you walked in here this afternoon. You have been telling the staff what to do, doing it quickly, quietly and efficiently. Your speech, diction and enunciation have improved to the point that you no longer have to take the time to think before you speak. The only thing I see that you lack is the proper attire for the job and Jane can handle that while she watches Miss Tess. You'll even have quarters here also."

Taking her hand he continued, "Think it over Roseanne, talk with Mr. Peters about it. I'm not giving you a handout, I'm offering you a job I think you can do and do well."

"Yes, sir. I'll think about it and talk with Brian," she told him looking at him this time. "Will, if I do we can have no more of what happened earlier. I won't hurt Miss Tess."

Pulling her in a bit closer Will leaned forward and kissed her softly on the forehead. "That was not why I offered you the job. And I agree, no more of that either. You might want to inform Jane about what we're planning and think about a schedule. I can take which ever shift you want me to take. Now what was this thing you went to get? Do you really think it will help?"

Blushing as she did, Roseanne unwrapped the modified dildo that she had made. "We just plug this in when you aren't available, it should work. If she should roll over on it we can still get it out. All we need is some oil or grease to make it slick to insert."

Looking at it and shaking his head Will knew what it was and what it had been used for. He was very touched that Roseanne would give up her stimulator to be used in this fashion, by someone else. "What works best? What type of oil?"

"For what we'll be doing, lard. I'm sure the cook has some in the kitchen. I could get some later."

"Will, something else, does Miss Tess take you in her mouth and if so how much?"

Blushing himself now Will nodded, "All of me. In her mouth and throat, why?"

"Will, if she can open up enough to take you she can open up enough to take the tubing we use to feed young foals. We could boil it and a funnel to make sure they're clean, slide it down her throat and fill her with broth or finely chopped food to keep her fed. It would work better than trying to get her to swallow a spoonful at the time and we wouldn't have to worry about choking her. That is if she doesn't wake up soon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.