Tess - Cover

Tess

Copyright© 2002 by Darkendeed

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Victorian Love story. A young Lord with a sizeable problem and his new wife who helps him overcome it. Some of the people they meet and influence along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Size  

While they eyed her a bit none of the stable hands made a comment about the way Tess had dressed to work around the barns. Will was in the office going over the breeding charts with Peters, the foreman when she looked in. "Quite fetching, my Dear," Will commented upon seeing her.

"If I'm to be the Lady of a Horse Farm, I need the proper attire for a farm. A dress just gets in the way. I will NOT sit and do needle work and not learn about the workings of our farm. I need to have clothing that allows me to go wherever you go and do what is necessary. Forty yards of crinolines and skirt will not allow such. Right now I am just looking all around, later you can explain to me how each part melds into the whole. Go on with what you are doing, Dearest."

Looking around and into the different parts of the farm she found the harness shop. The only thing that was surprising was the age of the harness maker, scarcely older than she own twenty years.

"Are you Mrs. Fowler?" asked Tess confronting the young woman.

"Yes, Milady."

"You seem hardly old enough to be married, much less a widow."

"It be a shock to me as well when me Tom were taken. A wagon overturned while he were workin a young team. It rolled on him."

"Is that usual? For the harness maker to work the teams like that?"

"Oh, yes, Milady. We's has to make sure dat da harness be right for each animal. They don't responds so well if dey wears da wrong harness. Sir Will prides heself on the quality of his animals and deir training, Milady."

"And you are now the one who makes and fits the harness for each of the animals?"

"Yes, Milady. My Pa done it fer Sir Malcolm, he were his harness maker I mean. I's learned it workin wid him and when I marries me Tom I heped him too."

"I don't wish to keep calling you Mrs. Fowler, that's an old woman's name and you're as young as I am, what is your name?"

"My name be Roseanne, Milady."

Turning back she closed the door and then approached the harness maker closer. "Roseanne, I have a special project for you that will remain just between the two of us. I need a special pad made and while we are working on it and no one is around my name is Tess, not Milady."

As Tess explained what she wanted she blushed. When Roseanne finally realized what it was for and WHO it was for she laughed out loud and blushed as well. "I's be hearin about da young master. I's never seen it angry but da hands say he be better hung than many of our studs. Dat could cause a problem. But Mi... er... Tess, you be goin about it from da wrong way. If we makes what you want to fit on you it be rubbin on him and hurtin. We needs to be making one for HIM to wear. This will also take care of the problem of jest where we places da hole! If da hole not be in the right place it would only cause more problems den it solves."

Taking the piece of string from her shirt pocket Tess showed her how thick the pad needed to be. Looking at how long the string was Roseanne's mouth dropped and she began to giggle again. "That much? Cor' blimey, that could HURT!"

"Yes, well I understand that he hurt someone badly with it before he learned better. He nearly killed her because he didn't know that he couldn't cram all that inside a female. Roseanne, I am telling you things that a wife shouldn't tell a stranger about her husband. Should I hear that what I say is being repeated I will be forced to take measures to see that it never happens again. Please don't disappoint me," Tess told her.

Reaching out her hand, Roseanne touched her arm. "It be our secret, Tess. You kin rely on me. Now da problems I be seein be two, how big to make da hole to fit heself through and on da back side we's has to make room for his balls..."

They discussed what and how to accomplish the task that Tess had set her on. How to pad it so it would be comfortable for both of them, causing the least problem and bringing the most pleasure. Many times while talking about it one or the other would blush and giggle. They were more like two school girls than two young women working on a problem. As they worked on it they became closer together as two people rather than an employer and employee.

Finally Tess left her with the knowledge that her secret was safe and that the project was in good hands. Continuing to look into other rooms and sections of the farm she soon had seen all there was to see and letting one of the hands know in case Will asked she returned to the house.

Eating a light lunch she called for the seamstress. After showing her a pair of Sir Will's jodhpurs Tess told her to make her several pairs. They were not to be fancy but made so she could wear them while working. They needed to be sturdy pants that would wear well yet be comfortable as she would be physically active while wearing them, not just standing around or aback a mount. While riding was work also it required different use from pants than working on the ground. She also wanted several shirts to go with the jodhpurs as her normal blouses would not do and she couldn't keep wearing his. Stripping down she stood on the stool so that the seamstress could take her full measurement. Jane, the seamstress had gotten her charts and filled out all the measurements so she could make what ever clothes Tess called for. Several times while taking her measurements Jane looked at her body wistfully.

As Will hadn't joined her for lunch she ambled back to the stables and requested a mount, a mount with a regular, not a side saddle. Leading it back to the house she went inside and found a pair of the boots Will wore with his jodhpurs and took them with her. In the small village she visited the bootmaker and had her feet measured for two pairs of boots like she showed him. One pair for dress and one for working. She stressed they had to be comfortable as she would be wearing them a lot and then she returned to the farm.

Once back she dismounted, removed the saddle and began to groom the mount herself. When one of the stable hands hurried forward to relieve her of the task her only reply was to ask if she was doing it correctly. She had him stand there and correct any mistakes she made while she groomed her own mount.

"Soon you will show me the proper way to saddle and bridle a mount and I will handle getting my own ride then. I will not be a hinderance while working here. I need to learn every aspect of this place, what is done, how to do it and why it is done that way. Do you understand?" She had been talking to the hand while continuing to groom her mount. Upon asking her question two voices replied nearly together.

"Yes, Milady."

Looking up she saw Will standing there also, a large grin on his face. "Milady, might I say you looked quite... er... fetching leaned over working on your mounts legs and feet. It's a shame you don't take such good care of ALL your mounts."

Throwing the brush at him as she laughed she said, "YOU! What will your hands think of me implying that I mistreat my horses."

Picking up the thrown brush and leading the mount away the hand just shook his head at the behavior of his two Betters. She was a quite fetching package, he would agree with the master on that.

"I have been spending your money, Dearest one. My seamstress is making me shirts and pants and I ordered two pairs of boots from the bootmaker. I really meant it when I said I want to learn all I can about the farm. Later I want a horse that is my own. One that I can ride when I want and know I'm not interfering with something you have planned or are doing with the others."

Raising her chin to him he kissed her, then turned her around and with a slight shove and a smack on the posterior, sent her back towards the house. "You have caused enough distraction for one day, begone with you, wench. I will see you anon Beloved."

Tess didn't really know that much about William so she sought out the cook and they discussed his likes and dislikes as far as meals went. Some of the things would have to change as he had no taste for many of the foods she was partial to. Not all at once but slowly she intended to broaden his taste in food and other things. One thing she knew already was that his selection of wines was deplorable. She had taken over for her Mother in the upkeep of the wine cellar at their manor and intended to do the same here. She told the cook that when the wine vendor came again she was to bring him to her as she would do all the ordering of wines and spirits from now on. It was probably the same vendor she had dealt with before so they should have no problems in that area.

Having only arrived two nights before she had not met all the staff nor learned all she needed to know about the household. One by one she talked with each of them to learn what each did, what their area of responsibility was and the condition of that area. What needed improving, what did not and so on. By evening she had a working knowledge of what faced her and what needed improving.

During dinner Tess asked about the farm and what they did, about his tenants and so on. She wanted to know as much as she could about each aspect of it and how she might assist. As a keen hunter she was especially interested in that area of the breeding program, what records were kept and where, what studs he was breeding to which mares and so forth. On into the evening they talked, discussing different aspects of the farm.

Before retiring for the evening she went to the bathes, this was a habit that had scandalized the staff when her parents had started it and she was glad to see it was something that Will partook of also. While not delicate her nose was offended by heavy smells, such as unwashed bodies after a length of time. While enjoying the warmth and the soak of her tub she was joined by Will who removed his robe and climbed into the tub with her. Turning her around he scrubbed her back and neck from her hair line to her ass. She then performed the same service for him, even sliding her fingers lower and wiggling them against his asshole.

"Oh, you want to play do you, I'll just join you then," he told her. Pulling her up he ran his soapy fingers along the crack of her ass and buried two of them deep within her.

"OH, WILL, that feels so good. I've wanted you to do that since you patted me on the arse earlier today," she panted. Stroking the end and head of his horse cock of a dick he greased it with soap also and rose behind her. Pulling out his fingers and pulling her back against it he impaled himself deeply into her ass.

"Ride, Milady, ride."

She immediately began to post up and down on this wondrous piece of hard male flesh, sending it deeper and deeper into her until she had it all imbedded in her ass. Splashing water everywhere as they played with abandon they both enjoyed the feelings that were arising. They continued until they both spent great gobs of juice upon one another. Cleaning themselves up from their play they pulled the plug to drain the tub and got out. Donning their robes they scurried for the bedroom so they could continue their play like two children doing something naughty.

Sitting before the fire they sipped on the wine that Tess had requested and cuddled. Alone in their only little world they kissed, stroked and fondled wherever and whenever they wished. Ready now for more loving Tess asked him.

"Dearest one, take me to bed and lick my pussy again. Stick your tongue in it as deep as you can while I suck on your long cock. That would feel sooo gooood."

"I can tell you've been spending time at the stables, cock indeed," he laughed

Stretching out in the bed with her head near the foot board she waited for him to join her. Straddling her head he leaned forward and parted her legs, kissing her sweet pussy that was already slick with desire. While he did that she pulled his long cock over and began to work it into her mouth and throat. With it in place she took some string she had hidden and wrapped it around his cock near the base. Tying a knot into it she now knew how big around he was without his knowing what she was doing. Taking more and more of him into her mouth and throat she worked at taking all of him. Tilting her head back to straighten the passage and make it easier she now studied the size of his balls that were dangling before her eyes so they would know how much room to leave for his comfort. After comparing them she decided they were slightly larger than her fist. With all the 'work' out of the way it was time now to apply herself strictly to pleasure. Sucking on her mouthful of cock she pushed up on his middle to give him the idea. He began to stroke into her mouth and throat as he had in her pussy. Running her hand over and around his balls she played with them and tried to increase his ardor. She also toyed with his asshole and penetrated it slightly. Not having anything to lubricate her finger she was afraid to shove it up his ass without something to make it slick however.

All the time she was doing this he was doing the same thing to her. Licking out the slit, laving and tonguing her clit and then probing with his tongue deep into her hole he worked on helping her to enjoy what he was doing as much as he enjoyed what she was doing. When she began to finger his asshole he lubed a finger in her wet pussy and returned the favor. Running it deep inside her he sawed back and forth in her ass while licking and tonguing her pussy hole.

The mutual acts of heightening the sensation was working for both. They were both panting as they continued to make the other feel good. Will was now pumping a good eight inches of himself back and forth in her throat and the feeling just climbed higher and higher. From time to time she would clamp down with her mouth and throat muscles to increase his pleasure. Finally letting out a muffled scream she locked her legs around his head and tried to pull him into her pussy as he made one last deep thrust and emptied his balls into her throat. Working her head back more and more she got the last of his cum in her mouth and milked his shrinking cock of all that was left in it. Savoring the flavor she rolled it around on her tongue and enjoyed it as he licked out the juice she had shot forth as well.

Rolling away from his so she could now breath she told him giggling, "It will take a week before I can close my mouth properly."

"Never has anyone done that to me before, no one has EVER taken all of me in their mouth."

"I didn't either, at least half was down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow when you spent. It was already past the swallow point."

Turning around she snuggled up next to him as he put his arms around her and stroked her body. Sighing with contentment she relaxed and enjoyed their closeness.

"Will, it feels so good when you do that to me, lick me the way you do. My body heats up, I feel flushed all over and it just radiates out from your tongue. You make my pussy gulp trying to nibble on your tongue as it probes into me as it does."

She was not the only one that was content at the moment. He had a loving, caring wife who wanted to share all the problems and triumph of a horse farm. Who was as hot and loving in bed as a person could wish, who wanted to try different things without thinking they was wicked, evil, bad and nasty. Pulling her closer he snuggles into the caresses she was give to him as well.

"Will, love my pussy this time, love it as much as you can and when it gets too much then fuck me in the ass!"

"Lady Tess, shame, shame. Such language!" he laughed rolling away. "Whatever you want Beloved."

Rolling her legs forward he raised her ass off the bed. With them up he piled two pillows under them and let them back down. Playing with her hot pussy to make sure it was up to taking a 'visitor' he found she was more than ready as was he. Coming up between her legs he inserted the head of his dick between the lips and pushed forward slightly. He cautioned her when she wrapped her legs around him about pulling him in too far. He didn't wish to cause her pain or harm. Bit by bit he moved into her until again he had filled her succulent pussy with as much cock as it could hold and then took hold of himself to keep from putting in to much.

With the depth gauged and all ready he began to slowly stroke into her hot box. Running his long meat back and forth as much as she could take he speeded up his strokes as she pulled her ass up to meet each one. This time that was what she was doing, pulling herself up to meet him, not trying to make his strokes deeper than they should go. The piled up pillows changed the angle of the stroke just a bit, just enough that it felt totally different. Both of them were enjoying this difference, the heated sensation as her pussy got hotter and his strokes faster until he couldn't hold back and came inside her pussy, not her ass. Not alone in his climax she was shouting right along with him as he filled her pussy to capacity with his hot, creamy cum and she coated his dick and balls with her own juices.

"Will, my arse, shove it up my arse. Before it goes down shove it in there so I can sleep in your arms with you up my arse, please. That felt so good last night I want you to do it again."

Following her wishes he pulled himself out, rolled her off the pillows and filled her ass with his shrinking cock. Rolling her back into his arms he took one breast in his hand while stroking her body with the other. Clinching her legs together to keep as much of his creamy spend inside her as she could she snuggled back against his also, taking his big root as deep in her ass as she could.

"Tolerable, my good man, just tolerable," she said quite snootily before breaking up in giggles. Wiggling her ass against him she sighed again and closed her eyes.

Later he came awake with her stroking her ass back and forth. Taking him deep inside before pulling back. This time he could tell she was awake and doing this on her own. Tweaking her nipples to let her know he was now awake as well he joined her by stroking more and harder himself. It was already feeling very good and by the sounds of her breathing she was nearing a finish herself.

"Dearest one, roll on top of me and fuck me good."

Rolling on top of her he spread her legs and began to pound into her hot, clasping asshole. Thinking only about making her spend this time he held back, thought of other things and fucked into her harder and harder, faster and faster in answer to her request. She screamed into the pillow to muffle the noise to keep from waking the entire household as he pounded away. Not allowing her a chance to catch her breath, to unwind from the first one he kept pounding into her and soon had her screaming again. This one a little louder as she didn't get to the pillow quite as fast. Working himself to nearly his full length he plowed his long, horse cock into and out of her pliant, co-operating asshole. This time he could tell he would spend with her. Changing his tactics just a bit he wanted to make this one better, not just a fuck as they worked together to finish.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.