My Lovely Jennifer - Cover

My Lovely Jennifer

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 5: Jennifer's Final Payback

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jennifer's Final Payback - This is the story of Rick and Jennifer and their sexual adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

That December we received an invitation to Robert and Megan Stanwick's house for a Christmas party. This would be the second party at the Stanwick's since Robert became Jennifer's manager. Thursday evening, the night before the party Jennifer was trying to find something to wear and asked me, "What should I wear tomorrow night?"

I said, "Something short and clingy, showing lots of cleavage. You need to look sexy tomorrow."

Jennifer gave me a quizzical look and asked, "Why?"

I said, "Because there will be some one at the party tomorrow night that I want you to impress. Impress might be the wrong word. What I mean is that I want that person to see that you are a sexy woman."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's time for you to fulfill the promise you made me when I let you have your fling with Gary."

The look on Jennifer's face showed both worry and interest at the same time. She said, "Tomorrow night? You want me to do something tomorrow night?"

I said, "I don't know if anything will happen tomorrow night, it could, but let's just say that you will set the wheels in motion then we'll see how long it takes things to develop."

I could see that Jennifer was interested. "What do I have to do?"

"There will be someone at the party that I want you to seduce, or rather I want you to let that person seduce you."

"You want me to have sex with someone else? I thought that you would want to have a fling yourself."

"No, this is something I want you to do."

"Who? Who am I supposed to seduce or be seduced by?"

"I can't tell you that yet."

"That's not fair. If you want me to do this I need to know who you're talking about."

"I think it's more exciting this way. At least it's more exciting for me."

"How am I supposed to seduce this guy if I don't know who he is? Or if some one comes on to me how will I know if it's the right person."

I said, "If someone comes on to you at the party, let me know. If it's not the right person I'll tell you. Actually, I don't really expect it to happen tomorrow night anyway. Tomorrow I just want you to look sexy and give the impression that you might be available. I expect this person will contact you later and arrange to get together with you."

"I don't think I like this idea."

"Well, just remember you promised. This is the price you have to pay for getting my permission to fuck Gary."

"Is it your plan to set this up so you can watch?"

"I would certainly love to watch, but it might not work out that way."

Jennifer kept trying to get more information out of me but I didn't tell her a thing. This was something I had been planning for nearly six months and the thought that it was time to put my plan into action had me aroused and erect all that whole day of the party.

We arrived at the Stanwick's house unfashionably early. The party was scheduled to start at eight o'clock and we arrive exactly at eight. I allowed too much time for getting across town. As it turned out we were the first guests to arrive. One of the caterers met us at the door and led us into the family room where Megan and Robert were sitting. They got up to great us and offered us a drink. They had a bar set up in the corner complete with bar tender.

With drinks in hand we stood at the bar talking. I commented on how nice the house looked and Robert said, 'Thank you. You know this was an old mansion that had been turned into an apartment house for college students about thirty years ago. They nearly destroyed it. I bought the place for next to nothing five years ago and have been restoring it ever since. We are finally finished. Now all we have to do is maintain it... Jennifer, have you been through the house?"

Jennifer said, "I saw some of it last summer but you still had a lot of work being done back them."

Robert said, "Megan, why don't you give Jennifer the tour of the house. I want to show Rick my new toy." Then to me he said, "I am restoring a 1969 Camero SS. Would you like to see it?"

"I'd love to see it but what about your other guests?"

"The caterers will let then in and give them a drink. And we won't be very long."

We had been in the garage about ten minutes when Robert said, "You're a lucky man. That wife of yours is really something. She's smart. A good worker and on top of that she's a beautiful woman."

"I'm quite fond of her myself. You're not doing so bad. Megan's a very attractive woman also."

"That's true. I wouldn't trade her for anything."

When we got back to the house several more guests had arrived. Jennifer and Megan were across the room talking to a small group of women. After a few minutes Jennifer came over to me and said, "You have got to see this house. It's magnificent, they've done a wonderful job restoring it. Megan gave me a history of just about every room in the house."

I said, "What's Megan like? She seems a little stiff to me."

"I thought that at first but actually she's very warm and friendly. She seemed to really appreciate that I was interested in what they did to the house."

"You know your boss thinks you're pretty hot."

"What do you mean? What did he say?"

"He just said that you are smart, a good worker and beautiful and he mentioned how lucky I was to have you."

"Well you are lucky to have me... Wait a minute... Is he the one?"

"If he was I wouldn't have told you. I just wanted you to know in case he should make a pass at you."

"I hope he doesn't. I don't think it would be a very good idea for me to get involved with my boss."

I looked at Jennifer and noticed that she was looking at all of the guests as if she was trying to figure out who I had mind to seduce her. I sensed that she was beginning to get excited by my little game. I said, "I think we should circulate."

Jennifer and I went over to the bar and freshened our drinks then we went off in different directions. I talked to different people but mostly I watched Jennifer as she moved around among the other guests I saw her in conversations with many of the men at the party which was awkward for her as often the wives were with the men. There were a lot of people at the party that were friends of the Stanwick's so Jennifer didn't know them from work. I frequently saw Megan introducing Jennifer to their friends.

It was nearly eleven o'clock when Jennifer came over to talk to me. She said, "I have talked to everyone here that I thought there was any chance could be your mystery man and I still have no idea who you have in mind."

"How did you decided who to talk to?"

She said, "I only talked to the people I remembered from the last party Robert had. I figured you didn't know any of these other people here so it would have to be somebody you met at the last party. Am I right? Is the mystery man here?"

"You're right, it is somebody we met at the party last summer and yes they're here and the two of you had a conversation.

After eleven o'clock the party started to wind down and by midnight there were only about five couples left. Most of us were in the living room with Robert and Megan. Robert was telling a story about a fishing trip he took to Montana a couple of years earlier and Megan was talking to Jennifer and a couple of the other women about her doll collection. When Robert finished his story I heard Megan say, "You'll all have to see my collection some time." Just then one of the men stood up and said I think we better go so we can get the baby sitter home. His wife and another couple that rode with them got up, and thanked Megan and Robert and said good night...

I asked Jennifer if she was ready to go and she said she had to use the bathroom first. While she was in the bathroom I thanked Robert and Megan for a great time.

Robert said, "We're glad you came. I enjoyed talking to you and it's always a pleasure to see Jennifer."

Megan said, "I enjoyed getting a chance to get to know Jennifer better. I don't think I talk to her at all at our last party. I very much enjoyed visiting with her."

I said, "I know that Jennifer enjoyed talking to you too. She was very impressed with what you have done with this house."

When Jennifer returned from the bathroom she thanked Robert and Megan and they walked us to the door. On the way out Robert said, "Rick, you'll have to come back again and see how I'm coming along with my Camero."

I said, "I will." And meant it.

Megan said, "The men don't get to have all the fun. Jennifer you can come over and see my doll collection..."

Jennifer said, "I look forward to it."

As we pulled out of the driveway Jennifer said, "Okay, who is it?"

"Who is what?"

Jennifer punched me in the arm and said, "Don't play dumb. You know what I'm talking about."

I said, I'm sorry but I can't tell you. If I tell you who the person is and they never call or try to contact you how would you feel? Anyway, I am not going to tell you. You will just have to wait. If you don't get called within a month and you still want to know who it was I'll tell you."

"You prick."

When we were home and ready for bed I asked Jennifer if she was still mad at me and she said, "Yes."

I took her in my arms and kissed her and the kiss she gave back had a lot of passion in it. I pulled her nightgown up and slipped my hand between her legs. Jennifer's pussy was very wet. I knew she didn't just get that way. She must have been aroused most of the evening as she tried to figure out who I planned to have seduce her.

I made love to Jennifer and she had three big orgasms.

Saturday morning as Jennifer and I were eating breakfast the phone rang. We seldom get calls on Saturday mornings so this startled us. I look at Jennifer and jokingly said, "You answer it, it's probably your lover to be."

Jennifer gave me a dirty look as she went to pick up the phone. I listened to Jennifer's side of the conversation to see if it was the call I was hoping for.

Jennifer said, "Hello... Oh hi. How are you?" Jennifer looked at me and waved her hand as if to say it's not the call you expected. "No, you're not interrupting anything... That's too bad, nothing to serious I hope... Today?... I had nothing planned?... I guess I could do that... Okay, one o'clock. Look forward to it... I'll see you then." Jennifer put the phone down. On her way back to the table she said, "Sorry, but it wasn't my mystery date."

I said, "Who was it?"

"It was Megan. She said that Robert had to go up to his parents house for the weekend to help his father do some repairs caused by a tree that fell on the house. She said she didn't feel like being alone today so she asked me if I would like to come over and see her doll collection."

I sarcastically said "Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun."

"Well it would be fun for me you ass. I would like to see her collection. She also asked me to stay for dinner. I hope you don't mind."

I said, "That's okay with me, but what should I do if you're secret lover calls?'

"Take a message."

Jennifer went to take a shower and I waited for her in the bed room. When she came out of the bathroom I pulled her naked body onto the bed with me. I sat behind Jennifer with my arms around her holding her breasts. Jennifer tried to pull away saying, "Let me go. I have to get dressed."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Jeans and a sweater. Why?"

"I just thought that you might want to dress a little better than that."

"Why? I'm just going to look at her doll collection and have dinner. It's not a dress up occasion."

"Remember last summer when we went to Robert and Megan's house for a party?"

"Yes."

"Well, while you spent the whole evening talking to you friends from work I circulated and talked to several other people. At one point I was talking to some women that had known Robert and Megan for a long time and a couple of them told me that Megan is bisexual and a couple of others confirmed it. They wouldn't tell me how they knew only that it was an absolute fact."

"Megan's bisexual?'

"Yes."

"And you think that's why she invited me over there today?"

"Yes. At least I hope so."

"Oh my God. So Megan is the lover you had in mind for me. You want Megan to seduced me?"

"Yes."

"I can't do that."

"It'll be just like Vegas. Just let Megan take the lead."

"I don't know."

I said, "Think about it. I'll bet that ever since your encounter with Stacey in Vegas you've wondered what it would be like to go all the way with another woman. Haven't you?"

"That's not a fair question. Of course I've wondered what it would be like but never planned to experience it. You're the one who wants me to experience it."

I said, "That's true but I'll bet that you're beginning to wonder what it would be like to do it with Megan right now. If you are ever to experience making love to another woman, wouldn't Megan be the kind of woman you would want to do it with? You have to admit she is beautiful and you said yourself that she is warm and friendly and that you liked her."

Jennifer said, "I don't understand. Why do you want me to do this? What do you get out of it?"

"This is just a sexual fantasy I want you to live out for me. I would love to be able to watch but since I can't I want you to tell me in detail everything that happens."

Jennifer sat quietly for a while but I could tell she was thinking about it. I broke the silence and said, "You can at least try it. What harm will it do? You were able to handle it in Vegas and afterwards you were glad that you did it. It will be the same this time."

Finally she said, "Okay, I'll try. But I can't promise that I won't run screaming from Megan's house the first time she touches me."

"Great."

"So you don't think I should wear jeans and a sweater?"

"You need to wear sexy underwear and a nice dress. You want to be sexy in a subtle way. You don't want Megan to think you came there expecting to have sex with her but you do want to be alluring if you know what I mean?"

"I know. I need something sexier than cotton panties but a garter belt and stocking is too much. I need a dress that shows off my body with out showing too much of my body. Is that the idea?"

"That's exactly right."

"All right. Get out of here and let me get dressed."

I said, "I want to watch."

"Okay, but be quiet."

Jennifer pulled a blue satin bra and panty set from her dresser and put them on. The bra displayed her breasts perfectly. The panties were cut high and fit snug between her legs clearly showing the outline of her vulva in the gusset of the panties. Next Jennifer put on a pair of blue thigh high stockings that matched the panties. Then Jennifer disappeared into her closet to finish dressing. When she came out she was wearing a blue skirt and a white cardigan sweater. Jennifer left the top three buttons on the sweater opened. This showed just a little cleavage, not too much.

When she was done fixing her hair and makeup she stood in front of me and said, "What do you think?"

"That's perfect."

"Well, if I am going to do this I had better get going."

I walked her to her car and kissed her and told her I loved her.

She responded, "I love you too, but you're still a prick."

It was 12:30 PM when she left. If she was going to be having dinner with Megan I couldn't expect her home before eight o'clock that evening. I knew that the wait would be difficult I just had no idea how difficult. I had a perpetual hard on all day as I thought about what Jennifer might be doing.

At eight o'clock Jennifer called me and said that Megan had asked her to stay over night and she wanted to know if that would be all right with me.

I asked, "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes. It's okay." The sound of her voice and the answer she gave didn't tell me much. It almost sounded like she was bored.

"Do you want me to tell you to come home."

"No."

"Do you want to stay over night with Megan?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

I said, "Okay, whatever you want. I'll see you in the morning then. I Love you."

"Love you too."

I didn't know what to think after that call. Did she really want to stay or didn't she? Was she enjoying herself or not? I couldn't guess the answers from what I had heard on the phone.

I tried to watch television and not think about what Jennifer was doing but I couldn't concentrate. I hoped that she was enjoying herself but I worried that something might be wrong and perhaps I should have insisted that she come home.

I went upstairs around midnight and had just gotten into the bed when the phone rang. I was almost afraid to answer the phone for fear of what I might hear. I took a deep breath and picked up the phone. It was Jennifer. She said, "I only have a minute. Megan's in the bathroom and this is the first chance I have had to call you without Megan being in the room. I just wanted to say thank you and I love you. Oh, Megan's coming back, gotta go. See you in the morning."

I didn't know what Jennifer was thanking me for but the over all tone of her call was good so I stopped worrying and started masturbating to relieve my sexual tension.

Jennifer arrived home shortly after ten o'clock Sunday morning. As I watched her get out of the car there was nothing about her appearance that would give any indication of what she had been up to for the last 19 hours. Her hair was neat and her skirt and sweater weren't wrinkled. She didn't even look tired.

When she came in the door I said, "Is everything okay?"

She kissed me and simply said, "Everything is fine."

Then she walked past me to the stairs. I said, "Aren't you going to tell me what happened yesterday?"

"If you must know come on upstairs with me and I'll tell you."

I quickly followed Jennifer upstairs and into our bedroom. While walking up the stairs behind her I noticed that something about her appearance was different from when she left the day before. It took me a minute then I realized that she was wearing black stockings instead of the blue ones she had on when she left. I didn't know if there was an important significance to that or not.

Jennifer went into our room and got up on the bed and sat against the headboard. Then she patted the bed next to her and said, "Come and sit hear and I tell you everything."

I got on the bed and settled in next to Jennifer. I felt the excitement building in me in anticipation of what Jennifer was going to tell me. I said, "Okay, I'm ready."

Jennifer said, "Try not to interrupt me because this will take quite a while... When I got to Megan's house she met me at the door. She was dressed like me in a skirt and sweater. I had been afraid that she might be dressed real sexy which would have made me fell uncomfortable. She took me into the family room and she poured us some wine and we just sat and talked for a few minutes. Then she asked me if I was ready to go see the dolls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.