My Lovely Jennifer - Cover

My Lovely Jennifer

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of Rick and Jennifer and their sexual adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I met Jennifer during my senior year in college. I was sitting in the student union reading when she came and sat in a chair facing me and began reading a newspaper. When I looked up the newspaper was blocking my view of her above the waist but I could see the lower half of her body. I did a quick appraisal, starting at her delicate ankles and moving up her nicely shaped calves and on up to her knees. I could only see a little of her thigh where it disappeared under her skirt.

I turned my attention back to the book I was reading until I saw movement in my peripheral vision. I looked up to be greeted by a vision of erotic beauty. The newspaper was still in place blocking my view of her upper body but now her knees had separated far enough that I could see clearly between her thighs all the way up to her white cotton panties. The view only lasted about ten seconds but it froze me to my chair for the next half hour causing me to miss my next class. The reason I was frozen to my chair was that I wanted to see what the rest of this woman looked like.

Finally she put the paper down and I found myself staring at a very lovely creature. Her hair was a very dark brown, almost black, her eyes were the most beautiful blue I had ever seen, her nose was the perfect size and in perfect alignment with the symmetry of her face. Her neck had a long graceful flow from her chin to where it ended between her shoulders. Although I couldn't see her breasts through her sweater it was obvious that she was well enough endowed in this area. Her dark complexion had an almost olive hue. Except for the blue eyes I would have guessed that she might have been either Greek or Italian.

I was suddenly aware that she was looking at me and had caught me staring at her. I relaxed a little when I noticed that she was smiling at me, so I said, "Hi."

She said, "I noticed the way you are looking at me, do I have something on my face, some food or something?"

I said, "No. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that I was wondering who was behind that newspaper and I was looking your way when you put the paper down and you caught me staring. By the way, my name is Rick Ellison." I stood to offer her my hand.

She said, "I'm Jennifer Krupp," as she stood to shake hands with me. I was surprised to find that Jennifer was about five feet eleven inches tall only two inches shorter then me. Standing she was even more beautiful that she was sitting. "Nice to meet you Rick."

I said, "Oh, you're German."

"My father is German, my mother is Italian."

I smiled at her and said, "Great combination."

We sat back down and started chatting. We talked about our courses and current events. When it came time for my next class I didn't want to leave but we were having a test in that class and I couldn't afford to miss it. As I got up to leave I asked her if I could see her again. She said, "I'll be around. You'll probably see me in here again."

That wasn't good enough so I said, "I meant like go out together somewhere."

"You mean like on a date?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have a steady boyfriend. But thanks for asking."

I walked away feeling a little foolish. Later that day as I though about it, I was glad I asked her out. If I hadn't I might never have gotten the chance again and it would have driven me crazy.

I didn't see Jennifer again for about a month. I was sitting in one the bars frequented by the students from the local college having a few TGIF beers with my friends when I heard someone say, "You're Rick aren't you?"

When I looked where the voice came from I found Jennifer standing there. I said, "I'm Rick and you're Jennifer right?"

"You remembered."

"How could I forget someone like you." I meant it but I said it like I was joking, using an obvious line. Jennifer said something else I couldn't hear in the noisy bar, so I stood up and lead her farther from the bar where it was a little quieter. Then I said, "What were you trying to say."

She said, "I said that I wondered what happened to you. I go to the student union almost every day and I haven't seen you in there since the day I met you."

I couldn't tell her that the reason I hadn't been back was because of her. It was just that I was so taken buy her that the idea of seeing her, talking to her, and knowing I couldn't have her was something I didn't want to endure. So I said, "I was a little behind in some classes so I have been hitting the books to catch up."

"Are you caught up now?"

I said, "Yes. All caught up."

"Good, then I'll see you around the union?"

I wasn't sure how I wanted to respond to that question so I blurted out, "How's you boyfriend?"

"Gone."

"Gone? What do you mean?"

"We broke up."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

I said, "Okay I won't. Instead I'll take advantage of the situation. How bout going out with me?"

Jennifer said, "When?"

"Now."

"We're already out."

"Right. I'm out with my friends and you are out with your friends. I mean you and me out together without our friends. Not here. We'll go somewhere else."

Jennifer though for a moment then said, "I'd like that. Let me go tell me friends I'm leaving."

I watched her as she walked away with a feeling of excitement no girl had ever given me before.

That night Jennifer and I had a great time together and when I got back to my dorm room I knew that I was already falling in love with her.

After that we saw or at least talked to each other every day going on dates on the weekends. On our third date I borrowed my roommates car. He had an old Buick La Saber his father had given him. He called it his love machine because of the large back seat. That night I took Jennifer out to dinner at an inexpensive Italian restaurant then we went parking. I parked the car in an area where we wouldn't be disturbed and we sat and listened to the radio as we began necking. After a half hour of heavy petting, with all clothes on, I suggested that we get in the back seat. Jennifer gave me a devilish looked and asked, "Why do you want to get in the back seat?"

I said, "So we'll have more room."

"More room for what?"

"Just more room."

"I don't think we need more room"

This wasn't getting me anywhere so I said, "It was just a thought. We can stay where we are."

Then Jennifer said, "Well if you want to get in the back, let's get in back."

Once in the back seat things began to progress quickly. I soon had Jennifer's blouse and bra opened and was joyfully sucking on her nipples. I had more difficulty with her pants. She was wearing tight jeans so I couldn't get my hand in her pants and I couldn't get the top button opened. Finally in frustration I asked Jennifer if she would open her pants for me. By this time I had her breathing pretty hard so she was willing to help me. She got the button and zipper opened but then because of the confined quarters and the tightness of her jeans it took the both of us struggling together to get them over her hips and down her legs. When I was pulling them off over her feet, Jennifer said, "From now on when we go out I'll wear a skirt." Those words almost made me shoot a load in my pants.

Now I had Jennifer sitting in the back seat with her blouse and bra opened exposing her breast, and a pair of white bikini cut panties. As I leaned in to suck on Jennifer's breasts again I placed my right hand on the narrow strip of white cotton that covered Jennifer's treasure chest. I rubbed the material gently against her pussy eliciting a soft moan from her. As I slipped my fingers under Jennifer's last line of protection and teased her vaginal lips, Jennifer's hips began to lift trying to increase the contact between my fingers and her pussy. When I finally let my fingers penetrate her, Jennifer began humping against my hand. As she continued the humping motion Jennifer said, "Come inside me now. I want you now."

After a short fight trying to get my pants off Jennifer suggested that in the future we both wear skirts. When I had finally removed my pants I pulled off my jockey shorts and then I reached for my wallet and pulled out a condom. When Jennifer saw the condom she said, "You don't need that. I'm safe. I'm on the pill and I want to feel your juices inside me"

So I dropped my wallet and the condoms on the floor and removed Jennifer's panties. Jennifer slid down on the seat and after trying a few different positions we settled on having Jennifer put her right leg up on the back of the front seat and her left leg going up the back seat with her foot on the rear deck under the window. This way I was able to get between her legs and get my cock into her pussy. I had known all along that Jennifer wasn't a virgin but she was so tight that she could easily have made me believe she was a virgin if she wanted to. When I was finally all the way inside her tight, warm, and juicy love tunnel I was laying on top of her with my knees bent and my feet pressing against the window in the drivers side back door. My cock and balls were extremely happy where they were but my back and legs weren't and I could tell by the way Jennifer kept trying to adjust her position that she wasn't any more comfortable than me. In spite of our discomfort we were both able to achieve orgasm.

When we had finished we decided to just get out of the car to get dressed. The fact that it was November and the temperature was in the low fifties just made us dress that much faster.

On the way back to the campus I was afraid that Jennifer was disappointed with me because of the discomfort of our coupling. The fact that she didn't speak on the way back to campus didn't help my insecurity. When I pulled up in front of her dorm, Jennifer kissed me so tenderly yet at the same time with so much passion that my cock started to get hard again. Then she said, "I love you. Call me tomorrow." She was smiling at me as she closed the door.

ORAL PLEASURE

The next evening I went out with Jennifer but this time I had to take my own car, a 1985 Mazda RX7. It's a two seater so no room for sex. We necked and grouped each other for a while then I had to take Jennifer back to her dorm. As I was driving back to the campus Jennifer opened my pants and pulled my cock out. As I drove she slowly stroked my engorged member. When I pulled up across the street from the dorm Jennifer leaned over and took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me my first blow job. She bobbed her head up and down on me until I felt my balls tighten. I warned her that I was about to climax but it didn't stop her. When my cock began to spasm Jennifer began pumping my cock with her hand while she kept her mouth over the head. She didn't let any of my cum escape her mouth. When I stopped pulsing Jennifer removed her mouth from my cock and then got some tissues from her hand bag and deposited my load in the tissues. She dropped the tissues into the litterbag I carried in the car then she kissed me and I could still taste the semen in her mouth. Again as Jennifer got out of the car she said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too." It was the first time I said it to her and as far as I could remember the first time I had said that to any girl. It felt good.

The following weekend I got a motel room at an old roadside motel about ten miles outside of town. We were naked and in bed five minutes after we walked in the door. After experimenting with oral sex, which I had never performed before, and finding that I loved giving it almost as much as receiving it we had intercourse. Afterward as we lay in bed together we started to talk about our sexual experience. I told Jennifer that I had my first sexual encounter in high school. I said that it didn't count for much as I was so inexperience and she was the girl voted most likely to... Jennifer asked, "The girl most likely to do what?"

I said, "The girl most likely to be every guys first time." I said that was the only experience I had in high school. I said that in college I'd been involved in two long relationships, each lasting more than five months. During these relationships I regularly had sex with my girlfriend at least once a week. Then I said, "That second relationship ended over six months ago and until I met you I hadn't had sex since that relationship ended." I told her that the sex I had had in those relationships was straight intercourse and that I had never tried oral sex before but that I suspected that she had.

Jennifer said, "I was a virgin when I came to college. I dated a few guys on and off during my freshman year but remained a virgin. Then, when I was home for the summer after my freshman year I met Steve. We dated all that summer and started having sex about a month before I went back to school. Steve goes to school about forty miles from here so he came to see me most weekends. Steve had a lot of experience and taught me the joys of sex. He is the only guy other than you that I have had sex with."

I asked, "What happened, I mean why did you break up with him.?

Instead of answering my question directly Jennifer asked me, "When you were dating the two girls you mentioned, did you ever go out with another girl behind there back?"

I said, "No, I didn't."

"Well Steve did. I found out he was dating a girl at his school. Actually she found out about me and called me to tell me to stay away from her boyfriend. Imagine that. After more than two years with him I am accused of being the other woman. So I called him to find out if it was true and he admitted that he dated this other girl but said that I was the one he loved. I told him it was over. I couldn't be with a man who would cheat on me."

I said, "I am sorry that happened to you but I am glad you broke up with him or you wouldn't be here now."

She said, "Well maybe. Anyway, please don't you ever do that to me. If anything happens and you want to date other woman just be honest and tell me you want to break up. I would much rather have a clean break than have you sneaking around behind my back until I catch you."

I promised that I would never do that to her. Then we began making love again.

I used to think about that conversation and it bothered me a little. The fact that her sexual talents had been learned form her former boyfriend was bad enough but I could deal with that because that all took place before I knew Jennifer. The hard part for me was the fact that she broke up with him because he cheated on her, not because she stopped loving him. Whether Jennifer still love this guy was a question I couldn't ask her. Thankfully Jennifer never talked about Steve to me so I was able to eventually put it out of my mind.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

In January Jennifer moved off campus into an old house she was renting with a group of other students. This gave us a room with a bed. No more back seats in cars and no more cheap motels. Our sexual activity was getting more frequent and more interesting all of the time. It seemed that I couldn't be along with her for more than five minutes without her wanting to play with my cock. Which always ended up with her sucking me off and that would often lead to intercourse. One afternoon while Jennifer was kissing the head of my cock and licking the shaft I asked her why she did that every time I came over. She said, "I love your cock. I love the way it feels in my hand and I love the way it feels and tastes in my mouth. I love that you enjoy it while I do it. So, if I love something that much, why shouldn't I do it?"

"I guess I can't argue with that," I said.

Then one day at the end of April about three weeks before graduation I was sitting with Jennifer, well actually I was sitting and Jennifer was laying with her head in my lap doing her thing when the telephone rang. It startled us both and Jennifer jumped up to answer it. I sat and idly listened to her half of the conversation. She answered with, "Hello" then her voice showed some excitement as she said, "Yes, I would..." then she turned away from me and her voice lowered a little, "When do you want to see me?... Wednesday is fine... What time should I meet you?" I could see that she was writing something down in the note book on her desk. "Where do you want me to meet you?" More writing, "Okay, I'll be there... Yes, I am looking forward to it... Okay, I'll see you then." She wrote something more in her notebook then closed it. Then she seemed to hesitate before she turned back to me.

I asked, "What was that about?"

Jennifer said, "Oh, just something I have to do next week."

I didn't like the answer and I wasn't comfortable with what I had heard. The only thing I knew was that she was going to meet someone the following week and she didn't seem to want to share anymore information with me. I wanted to ask more questions about it but I had no reason to believe she was doing anything wrong so I didn't want to start a problem where none existed. Then she did something else that bothered me. Instead of coming back over to me and resuming her play with my now shrunken member she paced nervously around the room for a minute then said, "I need to get out of this room for a while. Can we go somewhere?"

When we left her room I glanced over at her notebook but she had closed it so I couldn't see what she had written. I wasn't happy the rest of that day but I didn't say anything.

Everything seem to be back to normal the next day and continued that way until the following Wednesday. On Wednesday my four o'clock class was canceled so I headed over to Jennifer's apartment. I had gotten over my worry about the phone call she received so when I got to the house I was feeling pretty good. I ran up the stairs to her room but Jennifer wasn't there. I went back down stairs to see if Jennifer was in the kitchen or out in the back yard trying to get a tan. There were two girls in the back yard that I didn't know but figured that that must know someone in the house our they wouldn't have been there. So I asked then, "Do either of you know Jennifer Krupp?"

One of the girls said, "Yeah, I know her?"

I asked, "Have you seen her today."

"Yeah, She was here. I think she left about twenty minutes ago."

"Did she happen to mention where she was going?"

"She didn't say anything but I think she was going to see her ex-boyfriend."

When I heard that my legs almost buckled under me. I had to hang onto the door handle to keep from falling. It felt as though all of the blood drained from me head. I needed more information so I tried to act unconcerned as I asked, "How do you know that?"

"A little while ago when Jennifer came back from her classes and I heard Susan tell Jennifer that Steve called and said that he was in town and wanted to see her. Jennifer ran upstairs. I asked Susan who Steven was and she said that he was her ex-boyfriend."

I said, "Do you know where Susan is?"

"I don't know. She left a while ago."

I said thanks and started to turn to go back into the kitchen when the girl I was talking to said, "Oh my God. Are you Jennifer's boyfriend."

I looked back at her without saying a word and she said, "Why can't I keep my big mouth shut. I'm sorry."

I didn't respond. I went back into the house and closed the door. I didn't know what to do. I could go looking for them but where would I look? And if I found them what would I do. If she wants him it's over for us and there is nothing I can do to change that. I decide to go up to her room and wait for her to come back and make her tell me the truth. When I got up to her room I started thinking, "What if she brings him here? What do I do then? That would be very humiliating for me."

I stayed anyway. As I sat images started going through me head that were very disturbing. I keep having the image of Jennifer playing with Steve's cock the way she does with mine and then sucking him off. I was in such an agitated state that I had to get up and pace around the room. That's when I saw it. Jennifer's note book was sitting on her desk right where had been when she was talking on the phone, probably to Steve, the other day. I opened the book and turned to the last page she had written on. No help there, just some notes about reading assignments, so I turned back a page, still nothing. I had to go back five pages till I found what I was looking for.

There on the top of the page Jennifer had written Wednesday 5:00 PM 440 West Mohawk St.

I looked at my watch and it was 4:45. That gave me fifteen minutes to get to where Jennifer was meeting him. It took me twenty minutes to find Mohawk St. then another five to find 440 West Mohawk. I just hoped that I didn't get there to late. What if they had met there and left already.

As I walked up the sidewalk to 440 West Mohawk I saw a sigh that didn't immediately register with me. It said "Omni School for Developmentally Handicapped Children." I went through the front door and found myself in an office area of some type. I was totally confused now. I was looking around trying to figure out why Jennifer would be meeting Steve here. Then I though they must have met outside and they already left. Suddenly I heard a voice and it took a minute for me to realized that the owner of that voice was talking to me. It was someone who appeared to be a receptionist and she was asking me if she could help me. Not wanting to look like a complete idiot I asked her a question and it turned out to be the right one. I asked, "Is Jennifer Krupp here?"

The receptionist said, "I believe so..." Then she consulted what looked like a desk top calendar and said, "Yes. She is here. She is in being interviewed by Mr. Steinhower right now. They should be done in about a half hour if you would like to wait?"

I said, "Yes, thank you," and sat down. Then suddenly it started to make sense. Jennifer was an education major with a psychology minor and this was a school for the developmentally handicapped. She is here for a job interview. I felt very happy and stupid at the same time. Then it occurred to me that maybe she was still planning to see Steve. I decided to wait for Jennifer to come out and see what happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.