My Wife's Black Master - Cover

My Wife's Black Master

Copyright© 2002 by Q-Tip

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is what I hope will be a continuing story. A husband witness his wife's first night with her new Master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was 6:30 in the morning when I got back to the house. I walked in quietly, as I usually do, because waking Jane up has a price. Well, it used to have a price. This time she was waiting for me. Sitting in a chair in the living room with her sundress on, her face still a little flushed.

"Hi honey," I said trying to act surprised and innocent, like I hadn't seen anything just a few hours earlier.

"Ah Jay," she said. I could tell she was struggling. I know she had been instructed not to tell me why she was going to want to give me a blowjob.

"Ah Jay, there's something I want to do," she said as she stood up and came over to me. She gave me a kiss, a nice wet one, enthusiastic, not like her usual dry efforts. She smiled at me and started to undo my belt.

"Let the games begin," I thought as I eased her away.

"Jane honey, I appreciate the thought but I'm really tired right now."

It was all I could do not to laugh at the expression on her face. I was turning down her offer of sex although we hadn't been together that way in months. And, I was not allowing her to do as her black boyfriend had directed. At first I could see the anger in her eyes, then she had her head on my chest and her hand on the outside of my jeans, over my cock, rubbing me.

"O.K. Jay," she was going to play this out, and I knew she had to be careful. She wasn't allowed to tell me why she wanted to blow me, and I think she took that to mean that she couldn't give me any reason.

She turned and walked into the bedroom, slipping out of her sundress as she walked. She was naked by the time she got to the door. Damn she looked good, especially the red mark on her ass cheek where her boyfriend has spanked her.

"Maybe I'll just lie down with you for a while," she was smiling.

I couldn't help it. I wanted to string her out, make her beg me, but when I took off my jeans I was at full erection and she saw it. She scooted across the bed in a flash and had my cock in her mouth before I could stop her. Which, of course by that time, I didn't want to.

As she worked on me I thought about the night before and a strange thought entered my head. She didn't have to do this. Her boyfriend had ordered her to give me a blowjob, but she still didn't have to do it. She could have lied or gotten out of it some way. She was doing it because he had ordered her to and she was excited about being ordered.

Before I came I pulled out of her mouth and tried to get on top of her telling her that I wanted to fuck. She was having none of that, her orders where a blowjob damn it, and that was what I was going to get.

I did play with her tits while she worked, and of course I finally came deep in her mouth. She swallowed, just like she had been ordered. She had never done that before, and could have easily lied about it also, but she swallowed anyway.

She was gone as soon as she finished. I heard her in the bathroom rinsing her mouth but she wouldn't talk to me about what she had done. She left the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. It took me a long time to fall asleep.

When I got up at 4:00 I walked into the bathroom not knowing where Jane was, but I soon found out. She was sitting on the toilet, a razor in her hand and the remnants of shaving cream on her pussy. She had just finished shaving her pussy. I had never seen it bald before and I was amazed at how swollen her lips were.

"What are you doing?" I asked in surprised, although I knew what she was doing.

"Oh, I thought this might be fun for the summer. Nice and cool," what a line of bullshit!

"Let me see," I said. She couldn't really refused, she spread her legs a little for me to get a better look, but when I tried to get on my knees to lick her, she pushed me away.

"Maybe later. Right now I'm going to take a shower," she said.

It was difficult to pee, what with my cock at full attention again. I couldn't wait for 1:00 to see what would happen tonight.

Again Vern didn't mind covering for me and I was in the backyard hiding by 12:50. This time there wasn't just one set of footsteps, there were many coming around to the back of the house. When they stopped under the back porch light I was amazed, there were 8 guys, all black. All between 18 and 22 years old. They called the one I had seen the night before by the name of Larry. It was the first time I'd heard his name.

Jane was shocked when she opened the door completely naked. "Boys, this is my new bitch. Say hello to everybody bitch," he said as he caressed her naked breast.

"That's nice whore, you shaved your snatch just like I ordered. Doesn't that look nice boys?" his hand was on her thigh spreading her so that they could see.

Jane's face was very red as all eight of them walked by her, slowly, making sure to touch her breasts or pussy as they passed. Her eyes were closed by the time the last one rubbed between her legs, I heard her moan softly.

"Man, she's juicy!"

I watched as she walked over to the radio and turned it on to my station.

"Why you playing that country music bitch? I can't stand that shit." Larry said. In truth, he wasn't really part of our demographic.

"It's the station my husband's on. As long as I hear him on the radio I know he's at work and not on his way home, Sir," she explained.

"Now, isn't she respectful?" he asked his friends.

Turning back to Jane he ordered her "get on your knees bitch, and tell my boys what you are."

I watched as Jane dropped immediately to her knees, her boobs wobbling. "I am a slut, Sir. A whore and a bitch."

"And who's whore, slut and bitch are you?" Larry was smiling, enjoying this.

"I'm yours Sir. Your whore, your bitch, your slut," she looked up at him as she went further. "And you can do anything you what to your whore, Sir. I belong to you."

My heart stopped. If it hadn't been for the erection in my pants I would have stopped breathing. I didn't know what to think. My wife had just given herself to another man. Not just in body, but in soul.

Larry was smiling, but still he grabbed her face as he had the night before. "I already know I can do anything I want with you slut." It was for show I could tell, he wanted his buddies to see what a big shot he was, he wasn't even squeezing her cheeks.

"And, just to remind you how you got in this position, I have something to show you," Larry said. He walked toward my hiding place, than out of my vision. I could hear a tape going into the VCR and the television come on.

"This is a copy of the security video showing you stealing whore," he explained. Everybody watched intently for a while, then Jane gasped and put her hands over her mouth as the men all laughed.

"Your not very good at that are you? Now, get each of my boys a beer. And crawl while you do it," he said as he fell into my favorite chair. I watched in amazement as Jane crawled to the refrigerator, returning one at a time with a beer in her hand, giving the first one to Larry of course. Her breasts swayed as she crawled, her ass was beautiful, her pussy was leaking. I'm sure I could see moisture glistening on her labia as she crawled away from my vantage point.

I was having a hard time figuring out what I was feeling. On one hand, our marriage had been anything but happy for some time, on the other hand, I do really love her. On the other hand, again, she was obviously getting something she wanted, and in a funny way, so was I.

Every time she crawled to one of the guys and gave them a beer, they would play with her tits, her pussy, her ass. They were talking about her as though she wasn't there.

"That's some fine slut you got there Larry."

"Hey whore. Crawl over here so I can play with your worthless cunt." And Jane crawled over and presented her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.