Humiliation of Jane - Cover

Humiliation of Jane

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jane, a snotty law student, is given a drug which transforms her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

by DJW

Sally Mist walked into her house after finishing her morning run, sweat running down her 26 year old petite body. As she walked past her living room door she could not believe her eyes. There, sitting in her easy chair, without a stitch of clothes on, sat Brian, the campus gardener, with some Bimbo kneeling in front on him between his legs, with her head bobbing up and down.

"What in the hell is going on here?", she yelled at Brian.

Brian quickly jumped up, searching for his clothes and quickly putting them on. "I can explain all of this Sally, honest I can. We were just having a little fun.".

The young girl at Brian's feet also stood up and Sally could not believe it. Jane. That bitch. The one person who has caused Sally more problems then any other student on campus. A large grin started across her face. What a great thing to have on her Sally, thought.

"He raped me. I want him, and the Dean, and the library staff all arrested right now!", Jane screamed at Sally.

"I did not rape her. She liked it all!", Brian defended himself.

"Whoa, right now.", Sally said, the smile gone from her face. Rape was not a laughing matter. "Jane, what's going on here. Take your time and tell me everything.".

Jane, still naked, quickly told Sally everything about the drug that had taken away her free will.

"Is this true Brian.", Sally asked.

"I think so, Miss Mist, she did everything I asked her.", Brian replied.

"All right Brian, get out of my house. Don't say a word of this to anyone. I'll handle it from now.", Sally told him.

"Yes mam!", and Brian was out of the front door like a shot.

"I demand you arrest him at once!", screamed Jane at Sally. "I want them all arrested this instance!"

A large grin again flowed across Sally's face, and then a long, deep laugh.

"Oh Jane, Jane, Jane. Play with your pussy while you stand there. I want to see fingers moving in and out of your hole!", said Sally.

Jane's right hand quickly moved down to her pussy, her legs spreading more as 3 fingers sunk into her hole and started to move in and out, her juice beginning to drip down her wrist.

"Please, don't do this to me. I want those people arrested. They have no right to do this to me!", Jane pleaded to Sally, as her fingers kept plunging in and out of her moist hole.

"No right? You dare talk to me about rights!", Sally said to Jane. "You have caused me more problems then any student on this campus. 215 complaints against male students and staff this semester alone! We are now ranked the worst campus in the state because of your complaints and have lost all our federal funding for the security department, which has caused the loss of 8 full time officers to protect the students that really need it. I have 15 demerits on my record because of the complaints you filed and then refiled with the state security controller. The local police will hardly answer my calls for help anymore because the figure it's just another false alarm from you. No dear, don't talk to me about rights. Beside, like Brian said, no one is forcing you to do this, it's all by your free will.".

"I'll get you for this, too. I'll get all of you for this!", Jane screamed at her.

"Don't scream dear, you can talk, but don't scream. Also, you will no longer cum when you here the word cunt, but only when I tell you to. You are still to stay on the verge of orgasm, however.", Sally told her.

Jane could not believe this. The fingers moving in and out of her pussy was getting her hotter and hotter, hitting her clit with each surge upward. Her face and chest was getting red from the effort, plus her embarrassment from being made to do this.

"Jane", Sally said, "quit playing with yourself. Go upstairs and take a shower. A cold shower. And then comb your hair neatly and kneel in the bathroom and wait for me. And be sure to clean your pussy good! And make it fast.".

Sally watched Jane's ass and tits bounce as she went up the stairs and went into the bathroom.

This is to good to believe, Sally thought. Jane, I'll never have to worry about you again after today.

She walked over to her phone, and dialed a number.

"Hello, Brad. This is Sally. You aren't going to believe this, I've got the bitch Jane here ready and willing to do whatever I tell her. Listen, get your video camera and get Johnny and come over here quickly. Yeah, bring anyone else that wants to come along. See ya soon.".

Sally heard the shower starting upstairs. Smiling, she walked up the steps to the bathroom.

Jane turned on the cold water, her nipples standing straight out when it hit her. Burr, she thought. I'll get them for this, all of them. They will pay!!!

Her hands grabbed the soap, and began to move over her body, washing every part, spreading her pussy lips and washing deep inside herself. She turned off the water and stepped outside, grabbing a towel and drying herself. Then grabbed a comb and began to force it painfully through her hair. She moved to her knees as she did this, just in time to see Sally standing in the doorway watching her.

"I will get you for this!", Jane said to Sally.

"Your really becoming a bore dear, but that's ok.", Sally told her as she pulled off her jogging shorts and panties, exposing her dark pussy hair to Jane's view.

"Did you know I'm Bi Jane?", Sally asked her.

"No.", Jane said, her voice trembling at the thoughts now running through her mind.

"Quit combing your hair.", Sally told her. "Now, put your hands behind you and lean back a little, with your head tilted back so I can put my wet pussy on it.". As she said this, her right hand was rubbing her cunt, the juices beginning to flow, her left hand rubbing her tits through her jersey.

"No, please don't make me do this, please!", Jane begged to Sally as she leaned back, giving Sally easy access to her mouth.

"Relax Jane, you'll like it!", Sally said as she walked to Jane, spreading her legs at Jane's body, and moving her pussy over Jane's face and mouth. She reached down with both hands and grabbed Jane's hair and brought her mouth up to her wet pussy.

"Now Jane, remember, your addicted to pussy juice, too. I want you to stick your tongue into my hole, then lick along it's length to my clit, then start back down and keep doing it till I tell you to stop! Get as much tongue into my pussy as you can and keep your face buried in my pubic hair.", Sally instructed her.

Jane's tongue lept from her mouth, going deep into Sally's wetness, getting as much of her juice as she could, they glided up the length of her vulva, lapping out at her clit, then back down it's length again, burying itself back into her hole, sucking out all of her juice and swallowing. Her nose was being tickled by her pubic hair, the extremely salty, musky smell almost suffocating her. I wish she had showered after her jog, Jane thought to herself.

Sally felt Jane's tongue enter her pussy hole. Probing upward inside her and then moving along it's outside to her clit, now standing straight out like a miniature dick, sending spasms over her body and juice flowing from her hole. Back the tongue moved, into her hole, sucking out all her nectar. She grabbed Jane's head even harder, trying to force her sucking mouth into her hole. She was getting close to orgasm, the tongue under her driving her crazy with desire, in and out of her hole, around her clit and then back inside her. She moaned loudly, rocking on Jane's darting tongue.

The orgasm raced over her body, making her freeze in place, her hands pulling Jane's face against her pussy so hard Jane couldn't breath. She ground her hips at Jane's mouth, the tongue buried inside her love nest, flooding her mouth with the cum juice Jane so desperately needed. Finally, she let go of Jane's head, and just stood there as Jane continued to lick her, getting every last drop.

Jane felt Sally shudder in her orgasm, her head forced so hard against Sally's pubic area that she thought her nose would break. Her tongue worked quickly, darting into her pussy as it spasmed on her tongue, trying to keep it inside her. As Sally released her head, Jane continued to keep sucking at her pussy, licking up every drop of the salty, fishy fluid that dripped out of her hole, not missing any of it.

"Stop now Jane.", Sally told her. She walked backward, sitting on the toilet to steady herself. The orgasm had been a powerful one, and she was still shaking from it.

"Stand up and wash your face now Jane. Then we'll move into the bedroom for more fun.", Sally told her.

"I'll get you for this Sally!", Jane threatened her as she stood up and started to wash her face, getting all of Sally's nectar off of her face.

"Sure Jane, sure. When we get through with you, you will never harass anyone again!", Sally said.

"Who's we? What do you mean?", Jane asked, panic edging in on her voice.

"You'll see later. For now, follow me into the bedroom.", Sally instructed her.

Jane walked into the bedroom, taking a quick survey of it. Not much, she thought, just a plain bedroom with a king size bed and a red satin cover on it.

"Lie on and bed and spread your legs and play with yourself Jane. Use one hand on your tits and one on your pussy, and be sure to clean off your hand once in a while with your mouth. And smile, I want to see you enjoying yourself!", Sally told her.

"You bitch.", Jane told her as she laid down on her bed.

The cover felt slick and cool on her back as she laid back, spread eagle, her right hand going between her legs, her fingers dipping into her hot cunt, working in and out of it as her other hand began to rub her tits, pinching her nipples, driving herself crazy with desire.

Her hand was working in and out of her pussy faster now, getting coated with a large dose of her love juice. She moved her hand up, her tongue darting out to lick her finers clean. Just then a flash caught Jane's attention. She looked over to see Sally holding a Polaroid camera. A low moan escaped her lips as the flash went again, capturing her mouth engulfing her hand, getting all of the salty tasting cum off and her hand. Back to her pussy her hand shot, fingers moving in and out.

Flash. Another shot for prosperity, with her fingers buried deep in her hot flesh.

"Here Jane, use this instead of your fingers!", Sally said, tossing a huge, black dildo onto the bed next to Jane. "Just like your fingers, use it in your pussy, then suck all the way into your mouth. Now, go for it.".

Jane saw the huge dildo, moaned to herself. My God she thought, how much longer will this go on?

Jane's right hand reached out to the dildo, moving it down to her pussy and shoved half of it's massive length inside her sore pussy. She began to work it in and out of her cunt, her juices quickly covering it.

"Put it all the way inside your pussy Jane!", Sally told her.

"It's to big!", Jane protested. But as she said it, her hand obeyed the order and plunged it inside her to the hilt, a loud moan escaping her mouth. Flash went the camera. Her hand moved the dildo in and out, back and forth into her love nest. Faster and faster, her hips jumping up to meet the dildo on the way inside her.

Her hand now moved it to her mouth, opening wide she swallowed the entire dildo down her throat, her tongue cleaning off all of her juice. Flash, another shot for prosperity. Her left hand was still kneading her tits, now red and swollen from the abuse they were taking. And back down to her pussy the dildo moved, plunging into her soft wetness, burying itself to the hilt, only to start back up and then plunge down again. Over and over, until it was covered in cum, then up to her mouth it shot.

For fifteen minutes this went on, Jane beginning to feel faint from the workout.

Finally, the door bell rang.

"Well, that will be Brad, the head of security. You remember him don't you Jane. You caused him more problems then you even caused me. He's brought some friends for you. Don't go away, I'll be right back. Keep going though, he'll like to see you like this!", Sally told her.

"Please don't Sally, I promise I won't cause you anymore problems!", Jane pleaded.

"Oh, I know you won't Jane. I know you won't.", Sally said so quietly it sent chills down Jane's spine as she quickly put on her clothes and walked out the door.

Jane heard voices down below. She could recognize Brad's voice, the head of campus security, plus Rod's, the assistant to Sally, and Deborah, her secretary. Then the voices grew louder, and she could hear the footsteps getting closer to the bedroom.

They opened the door just as Jane was plunging the dildo deeply into her pussy, then withdrew it from her hole and sent it up to her wide open mouth.

"If I didn't see it, I would never have believed you Sally!", Brad told her as he watched Jane shove the dildo down her throat and clean off all her cum, then send it back inside her pussy.

"Please help me!", Jane pleaded with them, from a large smiling face.

They all laughed at her.

"Boy, this is great.", Rod said. "Remind me to buy the science and library department lunch tomorrow.".

"Yeah it's great all right. But lets get this over with. I really don't like even having this snobby bitch in my house as a slave. So lets get the equipment set up and get this over with.", Sally told them. "Jane, you can stop playing with yourself now, I want you rested for later!"

"What are you going to do to me?", Jane asked. "I'll get you all for this!"

"Charming to the end.", Brad replied.

"Yeah, what a stupid bitch, doesn't have the sense to shut up.", said Deborah.

"Right, lets get this video camera and lights set up for our new 'Star'.", Rod said.

Jane watched in horror as the men began moving lights into the bedroom, setting them up in each corner of the room to get rid of all the shadows, and set up the video camera on a tripod by the side of the bed.

Deborah took something out of a large plastic bag and put it under the bed. Jane thought it looked almost like a deflated airmattress, but was flesh covered.

"What is that?", Jane asked.

"Come outside the room with me Jane, and I'll explain what is going on here, and what you are to say, do, and act like.", Sally told Jane.

Jane got up, following Sallying, noticing she was holding a shiny black teddy in her hands. As they walked outside, the others continued their hurried efforts to get the bedroom ready.

"She's ready when ever you are.", Sally told Brad as she walked back into the room.

"She's got it all straight now? I don't want to have to repeat this to many times. I have a meeting in 2 hours.", Brad asked Sally.

"Yeah from what I've seen and had her do, this should go perfectly the very first time, and then we won't ever have to worry about Miss Bitchy Jane again, unless she wants to be the next matinee at the XXX movie house!", Sally told him. "Just yell action when your ready, and she'll come in and start the show."

Sally walked over to the dresser next to the bed and put the large black dildo on it, plus another flesh colored dildo about the same size.

"Well, that should do it. Is the camera ok Rod?", Brad asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.