Gang - Cover

Gang

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Read the story of a fictious gang and how they run their prostitutes and such.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

My friends and I have formed a gang here in the Syracuse area. We have a small crew consisting of 3 captains, 1 adviser, and 1 boss. We do have several soldiers and button men. The three captains are Eric, Gary, Paulie, and the adviser is Chris and I am the boss, Stosh.

Let me familiarize you with our business. We don't run drugs we run prostitutes, loan sharking and gambling. I own this club called The Icehouse. We use the upstairs as a base of operations, and the downstairs is a dance club. Eric runs a strip club called Papa Chubby, and Gary heads up a construction company.

It was a sunny spring day here in our little city; some local group has been trying to move in our territory. We kidnapped one of their captains and his wife. He was an Asian, part of some Asian gang. We really kicked the shit out of him and smacked his old lady around. We then brought them both together so they could see what we did to them.

I walked over to the wife and then stripped all of her clothes; she stood their naked and crying. I then told the man that before he dies know this "We are going to have our way with your wife and she is going to become our whore now." I then had Paulie put two rounds in the back of his head. Paulie and his soldier Dominick disposed of the body, and I took Kim, the wife in the other room.

Kim was crying her eyes out, and she looked up at me and asked if I was going to kill her. I told her as I lit my Cuban cigar,

"That all depends on how well you behave. As you see I have no problem killing people if they don't do what I want."

She wiped her tears and nodded her head in agreement. I told her that she was now going to work for us, she was very attractive about 5' 4" tall thin with long straight jet-black hair. She had big tits for an Asian girl they were d cups at least. I told her that she was going to have to earn her respect with the other girls and that we had several high-class customers. I then took her to the back room and showed her the showers and dressing room that was filled with (stolen) yet classy beautiful outfits. I told her that she could choose what ever she wanted to wear and that the girls shared "Everything" with each other.

Kim then made her way to the showers, I left her alone she had nowhere to go and we had armed men outside the doors and security cameras everywhere. Including the showers, I flipped on the TV and watched her wash herself. I wanted to have this girl, but we just executed her husband so I didn't want to rush it. She washed her body and stood in the shower with the water cascading down over her. She then started to massage her breasts and slowly let her well-manicured hands move down to her vagina. She then spread her lips and inserted a finger she fingered herself to orgasm. I was fucking stunned, did the execution and show of power make Kim wet in her pussy? I wondered what I should do, I decided to knock on the door and ask her if she was okay in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.