Ms. Eileen Peach - Cover

Ms. Eileen Peach

Copyright© 2002 by Nancy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Earthly science fiction. A young woman purchases a house and property complete with green house and indoor ponds as a part of the estate of a deceased perverted scientist. She finds herself the willing victim of plants and not so common garden slugs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Bestiality   Lactation  

It had taken me a few days to read all the stuff that 'Horace the Horror' had written but I had been very curious about his creations so I visited the atrium every day. I loved going in there first thing in the morning to have my first cup of coffee. I just sat there in the nude amongst the wonderful scented air and pulled myself together slowly. I got interested in the slugs when I found some of them clinging to the main stem of the 'Cuthbert' vine attached to the little tit like nodules. As I watched one of the slugs crawled up the stem to a point just a little higher than the others. The stem was very smooth, like skin with no nodules at that point. The slug stopped, and as I watched I saw a small bump appear in the skin of the vine. Then it grew to a small nodule just where the slugs moist mouth was. I was fascinated and held spell bound while the nodule grew very quickly to fit the slugs mouth. The slug immediately started to suck on the nodule and I could see small droplets of white ooze escaping from the slugs mouth and trickle down the skin of the vine. I reminded myself that I should take a closer look at the plant and maybe touch it's skin some time to see if it was really the way Cuthbert had described it.

The slugs were unique in every way. They never seemed to stray too far from the pond and very often they were half in and half out of the water and true enough according to the water thermometer the water was always at body temperature or there about.

One morning I saw the big guy resting on the side of the pond and was he huge. I noted the points on the tiles where it started and ended. I later measured the distance and he was eighteen inches long. There were others almost as long but the first one was the biggest of them all. I figured the animal must be male since it was so ugly and no female could be that ugly. I picked him up. Oh boy! He was heavy. I didn't think he was going to be quite that heavy but he must have been about 10 lbs or so. I had him resting on my open hand and up on my forearm while I stroked all along his back. His back looked as though he had rippling muscles from his head almost to his tail and on each hump were knobs which stuck out. The humps of muscle and knobs were very firm not hard or rough, just firm. As I moved my fingers over him his muscles started to quiver and tremble which created quite a sensation to my touch. I thought 'OK I'm going to call you Oscar, you ugly monster.'

I put the slug back on the ground and watched as he moved away. As he moved the rippled ridge of his back moved like a wave from his head to his tail. I was fascinated by him, but I noticed that the smallest ones had a more pronounced rippled ridge on their backs and as my gaze wondered from one to another I noticed that the ridge seemed to get smoother as the animals got bigger.

A little while later I could see another of the larger creatures through the mirror over the pond, moving down from the vine where he had been attached to a tit but the tit it had been attached to was leaking a milk like substance which the slug must have been drinking. This reminded me about Cuthbert feeding the animals milk. So I went into the house to get a large dish of milk to feed to them. On the way back I noticed that the mirror was placed so you could see into the lighted pond from the doorway of the atrium. I guess it would reflect directly if you were near the edge of the pond.

I was amazed at how fast the little beggars traveled from the pond to the dish. I had put the dish down under the Cuthbert's vine, about five feet away and five of them covered the distance in less than a minute. I stood there and watched as they looped over the edge of the dish and put their faces in the milk to drink. I was fascinated, (slugs are not supposed to do this sort of thing.)

While I was watching the five animals, I hadn't noticed two others slithering toward me and before I knew it they had slithered up to my foot and had started to climb on. Their body temperature was about the same as mine so I didn't notice until I felt the extra weight. The big one of the two put my big toe in his mouth and gently sucked on it. The second was on my other foot and was also trying to latch onto a toe but didn't seem able to.

I've held slugs in my hand before and have never been disgusted with them even though they were always cool and slimy. The Cuthbert slugs were still slimy but they were warm and seemed to be more animated because they would lift their heads and move them around, as if looking for direction or something. The one sucking my toe stayed there for a good three or four minutes before he decided to move on. The other one left when he couldn't get hold of anything.

Thinking about the incident later that morning I remembered having a boyfriend that used to suck my toe before he made love to me. The sucking slug felt like that and it wasn't unpleasant.

The following morning I went nude as usual with my coffee into the atrium to just relax and also took with me a large bowl of milk for the slugs. I set up my lounging air mattress on the floor and propped up the back like a lounging chair. Just like the previous day the slugs were on the vine stem sucking on the tits and while I was watching I notice the vine flowers were larger than the previous day and had more color. I also noticed that the aroma from the flowers in the atrium was getting stronger and much more heady. It was really nice being in there and I was feeling light headed and euphoric. Just then the phone rang and I was called away and didn't go back to the atrium that day.


My life hadn't been exactly full of excitement and I hadn't had very many boyfriends. The ones I'd had were satisfying although the relationships had been short lived. I had enjoyed the sex very much but my one complaint was that it wasn't very often, but I'd learned to live with the circumstances. Well the next day I walked into a situation that changed my life and completely changed my thinking about nature.

I went into the atrium as usual with my coffee and the bowl of milk for the slugs. The slugs were resting on the side of the pond, almost waiting for me and the milk. They were very close to my make shift mattress chair, so I thought I would have to be careful where I trod today. I noticed how incredible the flowers had become on the Cuthbert's vine since the day before and I noticed how the large stem with the tits was resting at the side of the pond with the slugs. Funny how it never went after the slugs, especially since the good Doctor had described it trapping and eating the mice. I put my coffee down next to the mattress and went over to the various plants and flowers around the atrium to sniff the perfume from each plant. Almost the first one of course was the Cuthbert.

By the time I had done the rounds, about ten minutes later. I was feeling light headed and euphoric just like the previous day but thought nothing of it. I sat down on the mattress chair to relax and sip the coffee. I began to feel super alive every feeling and sense seemed to be heightened incredibly. Wow! What an incredible feeling. I felt like getting up and dancing and singing. I was sitting there with my feet on the floor on either sides of the mattress. My arms resting at my sides on the floor and my head resting on the cushion, slightly tilted forward so I could see myself and everything in front of me. I could feel the slight pebbly ripples in the floor tiles through my feet and hands. I could feel the unevenness of the mattress on my back and legs. All feelings that I'd never noticed before. I could also see very much more clearly with enhanced definition and my sense of smell had intensified so that I didn't need to go to the flowers to smell the wonderful aroma they gave off. I began to take notice of my body, something I hadn't taken much notice of before. The slight muscle development in my legs, probably from the running, swimming and bike riding I did every day. I noticed the convex curve of my stomach and the fleshy curve of my hips and thighs, reminding myself that I should loose 5 pounds. I noticed the rounded swell of my 'small B' cup breasts. I noticed the even light tan of my skin and giggled softly as I noticed no panty or bra line paleness.

I noticed the hairlessness of the flesh between my legs and the puffiness of the flesh reflected through the mirror behind the pond and remembered the session with the hair remover early that morning. I thought of the smoothness of my skin without hair because I loved the feel of spun cotton and nylon against my pubic area. It was as if I'd been drugged. As I lay there engrossed in my self indulgence and bliss, I hadn't noticed the vine moving towards me. In fact I didn't notice until it reached my left ankle and started to wind itself around my leg. I said to it. "Where do you think your going you saucy little devil. You can't get fresh with girls. It's not nice." and I giggled softly. Of course I didn't think it was doing anything more than looking for a place to climb and it would be easy enough to unwrap from my leg when the time came. In the mean time I just let it wind itself around me. Was I wrong.

While I watched and felt the vine gently caressing my leg I noticed several of the slugs moving towards me. I said with a chuckle. "What is this? Do Eileen day or something." I watched with fascination as they began climbing the side of the mattress and eventually reached my body. The only thing that entered my mind was that I would have to take a shower afterwards. Like I said before, I'm not repulsed by the slimy, (not so) little animals. Of course I'd never had them slithering all over me before either.

Two of the larger slugs had decided to stop at my feet and had my two big toes sucked into their mouths and they were gently caressing them. Three or four were headed for my fingers and the two biggest were slithering over my belly going for my breasts. I decided that I must stop this before something grossly unnatural occurred. So I decided to lift them off me and place them at the pool side, except that I could barely move my hands from the floor.

In fact I could barely move anything at all. Every effort I made only allowed me to flex my fingers slightly. I tried to scream (not that anyone could hear) but my tongue and vocal cords didn't respond in any way at all. I began to realize that I was helpless. I was paralyzed. I began to get frightened and rational thought began to leave me. In the mean time the slugs had reached my breasts in particularly my nipples and the aureoles surrounding them. I watched helplessly as their raspy mouths sucked both nipples and aureoles into their slimy hot mouths. The feeling was so wonderfully sensational that I momentarily forgot my predicament as I felt the slugs at my hands suck my fingers into their mouths. Not for long though. I was soon reminded of the vine wound around my leg as I felt it touch my inner thigh with the small searching tendril. Just a slight tickle to begin with. My attention was quickly drawn from the slugs to see and feel the search stop at the slit in my swollen pubes. I could feel myself whimper but no sound came out.

By now my fear was beyond imagination. I knew I was going to be rendered and consumed by this horrible plant and the dreadful creatures chewing on my body and there was nothing I could do about it. What was worse was that nobody would know for weeks. Not until I had failed to communicate with anybody.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.